New Branding for Alt-Right

The Winning Right and or Scientific Right..

We of the alt-right are the only people that understand how the Right can win in the future. Conservatism wont win, civic nationalism wont win neither can win in the face of changing demographics.

We are the ones that understand race, biology, eugenics, we are the ones that understand what must be done to win.

We are the alternative to losing, we are The Winning Right.

Attached: ThewinningRight.jpg.png (1289x701, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
propertarianism.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RcHnvC91exo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>New Branding

So, (((you))) are renaming (((your))) made-up group?

Kinda like punk became new wave, became alternative... (((you))) are good.

Trump legalizes weed

Death.squads for all drug dealers like azn bro

Won't hhappen but would work

>branding
THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

Look fuck face.. the "alt-right" was just an umbrella tern for what we believe in

>we
Zionists like you are the ultimate goyim. Kys faggot.

Attached: 1515208418604.png (144x151, 11K)

For someone who is supposed to understand identitarianism, you really don't get it. We have to form a group if we want things done, alt-right, whatever you want to call it.

>identitarianism
You don't get it. Nobody is falling for this anymore. Most of you shills are gonna be in prison once Mueller starts indicting people because you're funded by Israel and that means you're foreign agents conducting psy ops on the American people. KEK you retards sure are pathetic.

Everyone is a shill and everything is a psy op, nothing ever happens unless it's planned by a jew, got it.

You're not Identitarian, but you're anti-Israel? Are you a Civic Nationalist? Neo-Liberal?

You used 4 labels in 1 sentence. You're so jewish all you know is labels. You love putting labels on everyone and putting them in nice little boxes. Fucking kikes like you are worthless parasites. It's people like stop stopping world peace. Thank God you'll either be in prison (if you live in the US) or probably dead (If you're in Israel, cuz you're gonna get conscripted when the muslims invade and they're gonna kill you)

>branding
no thanks rabbi.
the faux left v right spectrum has been obliterated in all but name.
theres only 2 differentiators between people and no tightly bound 'culture war' will ever stand up to true scrutiny.
its reality and truth v lies.
its people who form opinions based on reality regardless of what other people think v people who form opinions based on what other people think regardless of reality.

thats the only differentiator, you dont need to rebrand reality or the truth, let them play out the mental gymnastics, its driving them schizophrenic and theyre eating themselves.

It's quite simple really. Do you believe in borders and sovereign countries? And do you believe a population should be racially homogeneous? Where do you stand on those two questions?

Attached: 1542083759122.jpg (1440x1128, 796K)

It's quite simple. Either you're a zionist shill in the US who'll die in prison, or you're an Israeli kike that's gonna be killed by muslims.

You're not making it through to the other side of Peace and Prosperity

>everyone knows the Alt-Right is a Jew controlled Bolshevik PSYOP
>we just need to re-brand

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: mein sides.jpg (490x591, 93K)

You sound like an mk-ultraed boomer schizo.

CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

>can yourself the winning right
>don't win a single election

Attached: 1533960381485.gif (499x499, 44K)

>branding

this feels a lot like a leftie psyop

Attached: 1540513158908.jpg (655x527, 51K)

except punk was overtly antisemitic, rabbi

how much do you get paid per post?

Attached: leftie_bot.png (1102x1077, 148K)

you're dealing with a kike. Don't worry about him, some form of set philosophy which we can identify with is entirely necessary and the rabbi knows it

lol what a triggered cuck, I suppose you think jews are nice people who are long persecuted and that all races are equal except whites, who have a propensity for racism and colonialism

attacking threads which aim to solidify white resistance seems like the work of a kike shill

Yeah I'm sure these Picciolini and Shawn videos will change Jow Forums's mind. Haha you fuckin retards.

just kikes trying to milk morons out of money.

this. Jow Forumslocks used to know this

i am against anything which is not alt right, as only the alt right defends white people, anything less is treason. To me a conservative who supports white genocide is no better than a liberal who supports white genocide

solidification of resistance means it's easier to map and attack the social graph

your skin is your fucking uniform, that's how things should be, it makes things very fucking simple

if you're white and you act anti-white, we light you up

decentralized resistance

how about neo-neo-nazi

>Winning by becoming centrists.
Bold strategy, lets see how that works out.

I think ultimately he autistically believes that labeling anything is bad because what he advocates should be considered common sense in his eyes. What he doesn't understand is that's not how the world actually works, which isn't surprising considering all he could do was call you a kike.
Are you vaguely on the 'right' according to what most Americans consider the 'right'? Does it significantly differ from the mainstream 'right'? Congratulations, you are an alternative form of the 'right,' AKA the alt-right. You want to open the political discussion allowed on the right to new ideas that are considered undiscussable, therefore want to advocate the alternatives.

no retards used to think it, and only after the hillary speech. Alt right was coined by spencer to describe the various movements, groups and individuals who were part of the growing far right which has been growing since the mid 90s because of the internet and worsening decay in western cities. Their primary message become opposition to third world immigration and subsequent white demographic replacement. The alt right hold the positions which are banned or treated as heresy and have been since ww2, we all know who is and who isn't alt right despite leftists calling everyone alt right. They only started doing that because there already existed an emerging alt right

Either The Heart Right or the First Worldist movement.

Nice copypasta user.

Attached: 1541177995675.jpg (491x488, 19K)

I think a better description would be the controlled right

>your skin is your fucking uniform, that's how things should be
Are you saying all people with my skin have my politics? There is no way around it a movement cannot be successful if it has no consistency or principles, and how can we establish those if we don't identify with any known beliefs?
>if you're white and you act anti-white, we light you up
So we identify with exclusively those who are overtly pro white? Then that isn't the alt right, then what is the alt right? I am not saying we should have official leader or even regular events or membership of organizations. I am saying we need to codify our core beliefs, we need to have a better understanding about what is and isn't part of this new movement. Not to a letter, just get rid of the lingering neconservatism and libertarianism which still appears in alt right circles, move from a big tent to a medium tent. Fash it up one notch

If I were to brand any movement of the right I would start by using the term "nativism" instead of "nationalism." It is a little softer on the race aspect because nationalism is associated with "white nationalism." Nativism is more of a "fuck off we're full." If you're going to rebrand you have to be careful to not just get lumped right back into the crazy nazi bin. The nazi lab will supersede any stupid name you give yourself if you go too extreme.

I always kinda liked the term alt-right

/thread

hey rabbi, there was no holocaust

I always suspect nolabelfags to be shills. It's such a deranged and impractical stance. They are the ultimate optics cucks who are very afraid of what jews in the
media might think. Very homosexual.

>The Heart Right
I like that. Or the Peaceful Right as in we believe in peaceful ethnic cleansing.

Hey go- I mean guys, what if our new branding is that we love Israel!
Then no one can say we are nazis. It’s the perfect plan!
Israel forever!

I remember when it was just the term for people on the right who weren't typical Christian conservatives. I wish someone would trace back the use of the word and show how the media twisted it and used it as a weapon. It was actually amazing. Everyone claimed to be Alt-right because it was sort of the young, fuck the system, I'm tired of liberal bullshit movement. The media turned it into an extreme nazi terrorist group within a week and began naming "leaders" to the group to put a face to the title. If anyone knows of a video of the twisting of the term let me know.

This might seem faggy by Jow Forums standards, but I don't care about the niggers already in the country. They're here and we can't do anything about it. Let them live their lives. I just want good borders so they spread as slow as possible, and I want leftist degeneracy to be vilified as it should. Also I don't want people fucking with my guns. That's all I care about for the "right." I felt the Alt-right originally fit that bill until it morphed into a scapegoat.

Attached: if-you-think-about-it-gintama-is-a-rather-racist-manga-anime_o_4084723.jpg (640x1200, 651K)

>I remember when I came to Jow Forums in 2016
Lease lurk for 7 years before posting.

so what does this post actually say? It says zionists are under threat in america by an antisemitic population and that israel is under threat from barbaric neighbours. Pretty much all your posts on here have implied these two things. That sounds like the message a kike would convey even when trying to sound like they oppose kikes

Go cry about optics somewhere else.

ZIONISM IS ANTI AMERICAN. YOU SHOULD BE UNDER THREAT. ZIONISM IS TREASON.

Are you drunk? He is the one acting like zionists and israel are the underdogs, i was just pointing out that him doing this makes him most likely jewish

I swear that was a copypasta

you're a retard. It is nazism effectively, spencer coined the term referring to people fighting openly for white rights and survival as opposed to everyone else doing the opposite. And as sane as fighting for your people's right to exist sounds that is literally what nazism means today, white people who talk about white racial replacement as genocide

I will never adopt this cringey ass shit. Please fucking stop. All this is is a buzzword for the left to toss around derogatorily. And an uncreative one. Fucking. Kill. Yourself. You glow in the dark kike faggot.

>winning right
Hubris and likely to get memed to death whenever you inevitably lose something at some point.

>Scientific right
Likely to go full Fedora and therefore gay as fuck.

None of those terms will work "Dissident Right" "Winning Right" "Scientific Right" "New Right", blah blah they're all going to be interpreted as the alt-right since that's all they are.

The correct one is Post-Right. Post-Right means a break from the past, including from the alt-right trying to re-fight the 20th century communism vs. fascism. (without fascism as an opponent, the communists can't fight this fight either). Post-Right even means moving out in front of and outflanking the left which has become itself reactionary and moralistic.

The alt-right and everyone else loses because they're reactionary against technology that's already been implemented and which is successful. They have no solutions except "stop using the new technology I don't like and go back to how it was." This never works.

The left exists to push new technology (including social technology, etc.) without considering the consequences. The left argues for experimentation. This is proper for the left. The right exists to caution against that new technology, but once the technology is implemented and successful, the right's function is to reconcile the new technological situation with the eternal values of humanity, since the left's drive to add technology is independent of those values.

There are universal values, not "muh values" like in liberalism but just basic virtues, which are conservative and inherent to all peoples. This doesn't mean advocating globalism but it means right-ism can work without having to revert to some historic way of life. Most important thing for the right to do is to advocate those values and point out how they're lacking in the left's ideology and leaders. Moderation, justice as proportionality, temperance, humility, courage, etc.

ive got a better idea

the edgy right
or the cringe right

Attached: 1504443769387.png (492x497, 244K)

I've seen your videos, good stuff. Just by looking at the shills I can smell fear.

Also this. The only brand we need is Jow Forums and that's ONLY for here.

Which is why Nazis and Hitler need to be rehabilitated whether you people like it or not. Otherwise it's a constant thorn in our side.

Look at your name and think again faggot.

I'm listening, any retard that doesn't realize it's about packaging is slow. Antifa is supported bc dumbasses don't go beyond their name. They really think they are anti fascists.

Madison avenue and Edward Bernays is about mind control, we need to take his ideas and beat him with internet ideas.

Race realism and human biodiversity needn't be right or left wing nor should ethnonationalism. It should be apolitical. Anyone who insists otherwise is doing the work of feds.

Well we do know climate change science is bollocks at best and is designed to move money from only the American taxpayer to some Jew while doing nothing for the environment.
We also know there is only two genders.
We want to go to the stars and conquer the Galaxy and beyond. Yet are weighed down by the toxic left
So yeah, the alt right is pretty fucking scientific. Wierd.

If you want to go off and be centre right civcucks then don't let us stop you.

Send all the Kikes to Israel and then build a wall around the middle East from Egypt/Caucasian Mountains/India. Radical Zionism and a reduction of imperialism with respect to regionalism is the answer.

>Send all the Kikes to Israel and then build a wall around the middle East from Egypt/Caucasian Mountains/India. Radical Zionism and a reduction of imperialism with respect to regionalism is the answer.
HAHAHAHAHA SORRY YOU PATHETIC ISRAELI GOYIM. YOU ARENT GETTING SHIT.

ISRAEL WON'T LIVE TO SEE 71.

>rebrand the alt right
>we of the alt right
yeah fuck off, you can change the name all you want but its still going to be pozzed

Pro-tip, communism came to fruition long before fascism did. They fight capitalists. Fascism was a reactionary movement against communism which is why communists (Marxists) have resulted in modern fascists (alt-right/white nationalists).

Do you not know what rehabilitated means? Make Hitler great again.

>we are the ones that understand what must be done to win

Attached: 1533543869441.png (728x728, 421K)

You're long past discussion aren't you? The reason why Kikes are so subversive is the faction that openly embraces globalism and rejects Israel. If you haven't noticed any Kikes actually support Palestine and want to stay in diaspora. But I know how you'll respond and I am not interested in a retarded level lf discussion.

Just finished watching this, pretty inspirational actually. Good ideas, clear, concise and more plan oriented than a lot of the plateaus alt-righters speak about.

New plan of progression

1. Alt right (alternative option/past)
2. Ctrl right (in power/present)
3. Del right (DOTR/RWDS/future)

Link?

Hitler is who Hitler was. A great man, but a highly controversial one. To stand by him, especially in the modern world where he is slandered from all directions, is to be yourself controversial.

That requires a thick skin and a full conviction in your beliefs. Which itself requires meticulous self reflection and moral character so that you do not fall into the traps of that sort of mindset.

Progressive Right

Shift-Right. I like political terms that are actually keyboard combinations.

I hear you. But if he remains a demonized figure all nationalism (let alone the ethnic sort) will be demonized too. Whether we want to or not (and I do), we must rehabilitate the public image of Hitler.

I like this.

Attached: me .jpg (600x485, 31K)

Quick rundown:
John Mark thinks building off of the ideals the founding fathers had can be perfected via the use of propertarianism. propertarianism.com/
He talks about the left being inherently left and female because of their predilection of wanted to take from the achievers and give to the lesser people of the community. He talks about the financial squeezing coming from both the top socio-economic ladder and lower economic ladders.
He explains what France tells us about the west and how the 80/20 distribution is going to be what we need to succeed where they may fail. 20 percent will need to come together to not only rule but to make the change. He makes estimates about the right being something around 25% even though open right wingers only state so at a 6% percent rate.

The guy is ok but needs to do more reading on right wing thought. He talks about the US founding fathers as if they were anything other then masonic shills who created the perfect environment for the growth of liberal(jewish) ideas.
That and I am personally skeptical of anyone who tries to base their worldview not on metaphysics and first principals but instead drones on about science.

Attached: 1516237587396.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

>That and I am personally skeptical of anyone who tries to base their worldview not on metaphysics and first principals but instead drones on about science.
Here's a Heidegger question then. Who is right-wing? If you can define the essence of it and he falls within that boundary then why the exclusion?

The only way you are going to do that is wrest control of the media and education from the Jews.

Where did I exclude him from the right wing?

youtube.com/watch?v=RcHnvC91exo

>I am personally skeptical
>drones on about science.
Implying he isn't right-wing enough which will deter inquisitive minds from hearing him out. Never said you did but I see too much concern shilling for anyone who steps out with a message.

>alt right
>we
>we
>we
>we

So woke.

No more right this and left that. We need both to win.

Attached: nationalist scot vs antifa tranny.png (1263x539, 922K)

1. Abandon FAILED AND INCOMPLETE STRATEGIES:
- Classical liberalism, libertarianism, tolerance, civic nationalism, full-franchise democracy

2. Analyze HOW THE CIVIL WAR WILL PLAY OUT
- I advocate peaceful separation; outside of that, civil war in America is certain

3. Explain the SOLUTION:
- Separate forever from the Left
- Separate nations, including a white supermajority nation (like a white version of Israel or Japan)
- Leftism-proof and corruption-proof (parasitism-proof) government (propertarianism) featuring no no usury/debt-slavery, no third world immigration, no affirmative action

In other words, the salvation of Western Civilization.

Why not left-right

Well if you want to get down to it, based on his videos, I have yet to see him present an alternative to liberal anthropology. The fact that propertarianism is based on libertarian thought suggests to me his thought is liberal in nature.
Liberal thought, even libertarian though, will not solve the problems of modernity. You can not complete the vision of the founders because it is based on faulty ideas of what a human is.
Regardless left/right are garbage categories. Take Natsoc. Clearly right wing, at least in its understanding of hierarchy, but built on liberal anthropology, a product of modernity, and ultimately a failure.

sounds like some fucking lefty establishment cuckery.

oh believe me, they are

>You can not complete the vision of the founders because it is based on faulty ideas of what a human is.
Interesting point, from what I perceive and read I would say most human rule can be attributed to two things. Mutual benefit, and fear (or the act of relieving citizen fear). Any government operating outside of that paradigm, in my mind, will eventually fail.

This.

It's also the reason the decentralised Yellow Vests movement hasn't been brought down.

Centralisation = kike/media infiltration

Fpbp

Attached: 6C12FFFF-300B-410A-A3EC-CF86FA927E73.jpg (509x429, 12K)

>saying we need to codify our core beliefs,

The only core belief we can codify is anti-globalism. Everything else is inconsequential.

No it isn't we already ended up where we are, we cannot fight globalism unless we recognize what lead to it