"Israel is the aggressor! We stand with syria and iran"

"Israel is the aggressor! We stand with syria and iran"

Disgusting. You are not like that are you

Attached: IMG_1193.jpg (809x853, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishdatabank.org/content/upload/bjdb/831/World Jewish Population, 2016 (Final).pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You)

Soon kike, very soon.

Attached: 1543250395148.gif (678x422, 186K)

I stand with neither, hoping both sides are killed.

(((You))) guys are a subversive bunch. Combined with muzzies being only a shade above niggers makes it difficult to know who really started what.

But I hope you win. I also hope all the world’s Jews move to Israel so you can all be a big family again. Literally all the Jews in Israel.

Attached: 1532941164898.png (730x1178, 577K)

Attached: 1512847629891.png (911x1030, 821K)

Attached: 1517930983084.png (873x845, 524K)

Attached: 1528067075494.png (1118x1420, 653K)

>i pick sides in the middle east and don't want the entire region nuked off the map

Attached: OMGYESSSSSSSSSS.jpg (352x343, 26K)

Attached: 1521963356086.png (568x1244, 266K)

I hate both sides. Fuck the Middle East and everything about it.

Attached: 1525579420762.png (224x227, 75K)

You will send us more of your tax money?
Cant wait. Dont forget those young white teenage volaunteers who take care of our old for free. Poor oldtimers survived the greatest catastrophie in history, the shoah.

Why does Israel want regime change in Syria? You do realize that's going to lead to.... more geopolitical instability, more Al Qaeda, more pissed off Arabs blaming you for all their problems, and all of that right on your doorstep
...right?

>i wanna see the whole region nuked
Anyone who doesn't support Palestine is an Israeli shill. This is your talking point you use when you know everyone already hates Israel.

Attached: 1530307126873.jpg (1546x1742, 458K)

>I hate both sides. Fuck the Middle East and everything about it.
See. Another shill said the same thing.

Attached: 1517204402171.png (711x1232, 382K)

Attached: 1540213982602.png (1488x1488, 39K)

Whatever kills kikes is good but I'd be glad if they nuked each other. Israel deserves nuked just for sending Israeli-Americans over to get goyim to worship Capitalism while the other kikes co-opt the entire Left.

Attached: 1522704953736.jpg (654x658, 110K)

Fuck israel and fuck soibois

What the fuck? So I'm supposed to love Muslims now?

>fuck the Middle East
soon

Attached: pepe-nuke.gif (300x169, 349K)

New york alone has more jews than israel. Sorry jew s a will always be our home

>hating israel means loving muslims
>thinking this has anything to do with muslims
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON ZIONISM. YOU INBRED NEANDERTHAL FUCK.

Attached: 1526292051202.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Agreed.

The Third Temple.

Attached: based yhwh.png (1500x1500, 1.18M)

You know OP I'm no anti-semite, I think you Israelis should be allowed to do whatever you want in the middle east. Kill everyone everywhere if you want, but at the same time I think you need to do it without American help.

when are those lazy jews going to build that anyways?

Whatever. I said I hate both sides and I stand by that. Let them destroy each other. I don't care about either of them.

Stay mad antisemite scum
If you want we can send them arabs to your country as refugees when we take thier land

GUESS WHAT KIKE!!!!

The clay is innocent. The Palestinians are gonna get their country back and all the Jews living there will be living under a President named Mohammad.

THATS THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT.

Attached: 1532844725614.jpg (1179x1373, 1.02M)

Attached: 1540579783939.jpg (1842x2056, 2.12M)

I don't give a fuck about Israel or Palestine. I hope they destroy each other. It's not my problem.

Lets keep that our little secret

Attached: IMG_1195.jpg (222x227, 22K)

No, Israel has the largest Jewish population of any country.
>jewishdatabank.org/content/upload/bjdb/831/World Jewish Population, 2016 (Final).pdf
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

Deport all kikes to Israel then nuke Israel, then we conquer the middle east or just leave it to the Arabs and deport all of them too, either or.

fire bomb them both to hell and claim the remains in the new american republic

Merry Christmas fake jew kike amalekites
i stand alone, have fun with your problems
by yourselves.

The very second people are aware enough of Islam they can demolish al-Aqsa without triggering WW3.

Attached: based bibi.jpg (2048x1365, 355K)

I'll choose Israel over the shit skin hordes any day.

Europeans should just make a big glass crater out of the fucking middle east

>Take belief you don't like
>Put belief next to picture of people that people who hold said belief do not like
>This implies people who hold said belief are like people in the picture which i do not like

Fuck off.

>capitalism bad
You are free to fuck off to venezuela commrad

Attached: IMG_1196.jpg (256x300, 103K)

I don't stand with either, never will. Anyone who says he does is either a shill or of either of the two groups.

Boy you american are as ignorent and uneducated as they say.
We were attacked twice by an allience of all major arab countries
Btfo them in both cases with the majority of the arabs just surrenduring

Yeah keep believing that goy

The based donald begs to differ

Attached: IMG_1174.jpg (750x868, 332K)

Good. Dont forget to circumcise your children. Even better if you are white dont reproduce. Enjoy life

But it would be better if all the New York Jews were in Israel.

This says there are 20 million of you guys. Not that much. You all could live in Israel together.

Good for you. Better for the whole world.

>With just over 6.5 million Jews, Israel is the only Jewish majority and explicitly Jewish state.

Where have I seen that number before?

Better to who?
Since they are there its good for jews. Otherwise they wouldnt be there

I didn't care about Syria until you kikes invaded it with your proxy terrorist groups and lied to everyone saying Assad and the SAA were bad for defending their country against US/Jewish funded jihadists.
Even after all the propaganda, media lies, coalition airstrikes and fabricated chemical attacks.
Assad is still managing to secure victory in his wartorn country.
Must suck being a jew.

Some people hate the jews so much but they support other nefarious countries like Saudi Arabia and Russia.

I don't like liberal Jewish activity in the west (or feminism) but I definitely don't like Muslims, there used to be more muzzie hate among the dissident right and I miss it.

Happy Hannukah!

Of course not, Hamas sends delegates to ANC conferences, Marxist jew diaspora should die, they're equally bad as Muslim terrorists and probably hate Israel equally. Israelis are friends till the end, anyone opposing Israel is a shitskin goatfucking terrorist.

No self respecting white person would support brown terrorist Muslims, and the push against Israel is a great example of how many non whites are on this board, vast majority, Pol is kind of a parody of itself at this point.

Honestly I think it's only brown people and idiot white kids posting at this stage.

I know English is not your first language so I will be direct.

I’m joking. Most non-Jews wish you guys were not in their country. That is all.

they're ready to receive tyrones onions milk.

*onions milk wtf

ah
in case anyone was wondering typing s oy changes to onions

CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

This is the only based post in this thread

I fully support nuking the Middle East. *

* Includes Israel

Attached: nuke.jpg (1173x879, 92K)