Sorry not sorry sweatie

Sorry not sorry sweatie

Attached: 232FAAA4-06FE-40BA-9070-2ACA0DA566A5.jpg (1511x2015, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBYCh35GSMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, two toilets

Americans are very cuuuute people!!! I big like you ^_^

Holy shit, op stuck around
So, why create this thread?

I love fire!

youtube.com/watch?v=hBYCh35GSMw

Sweet, can you take all your people back?

I gloat, don’t like France. Does anyone?????

I don’t open

I want say go back Europe idiot but you die on the way walk coz too much fat around heart fattie loser

Take the Walmart scooter to Europe

Hey they were supposed to be "temporary". Also why don't you want your vibrant Syrians?

I want them? I have them a lot of them

Sweatie the smartest American the Apple cancer guy was Syrian he built american culture you work seven hours every seven hour to buy anything with bitten Apple on

Cool, you can still take them.

Walk back Europe fatty go on treadmill with the chair dumb Obama worshiper

lmao

I don't sweat THAT much.

I can't even be mad at this. It's too funny.

Attached: Laughing Cyborg.jpg (576x576, 38K)

I am not an Obama worshipper, I just want to pack up all those refugees and send them home, but you don't seem to want them for some reason.

They made their bed.

Attached: grin.gif (352x200, 814K)

Are they all celebrating Christ in Damascus?

Imagine getting a Syrian proxy and your final realized plan for baiting with it is this pathetic thread
Imagine having all the time in the world to do something funny or provocative with your Syrian proxy and the best you can do is this fucking bait thread
I’m astonished by your total lack of accomplishment, a trait I am sure your father and I could bond over

Attached: 61C0BD5E-69BA-4486-96D6-50A891F2E7D3.png (628x698, 170K)

america was built by them you nigger arab roman frankestein

Imagine being retarded ignorant home school american idiot who don’t see I am Egypt??? I am red face in second hand embarrassing

I do but they want America? This democracy human chose what human chose America built on immigrant by immigrants

Perfect gif you are cute human

Yada yada buildings don’t matter it’s the people wherever the wolf skins lived it doesn’t matter it’s theirs, it is not like Turks didn’t build Germany

Indians built Dubai

What a bullshit you are no wonder hiding

Perhaps you should give weapons to the moderate rebels. Macron gased his own people. Macron must go.

>America built on immigrant by immigrants.

Nope built by white Europeans conquering and settling. Other people used to live here. Then we let some Jews in and it all went downhill. Since you want them I will send out the eviction letters and plane tickets.

Bitch lasagna!

Attached: New Assassin Creed Stream.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

You should consider becoming more fluent in English before posting bud.

The Syrians who live in Syria and support Assad are good people.

TEST

No it was build by African American space with the Cotton too

Why you protest?

Lmao based

Big Bad Madlad and also absolutely based and redpilled.

Stay strong syriabro.

Attached: 1541786197609.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

Yeah, thanks for sending your murderers into my country to kill our innocent people. We will remember that.

>1.4% of GDP
That is all they accomplished under the white man guidance. Now they provide negative GDP. So try again.

just becoz you pretend to be easily offended n attack my English doesn’t mean we believe you are not thickskin fattie

#
I am Egypt not Syria!!! We have eagle they have star pls focus you are good education

>being this binary to compare with simple photos on how good a country is.
Kill yourself nigger.

wow, syria is an asshole, what's your problem?

>Why you protest?
French people protests because they have finally realized that their leaders have nothing but utter contempt for them.

Why do you dislike us?

>Why you protest?
70% of my paycheck goes to the state, and the money either wasted or used to do bad things.

Mother fucking check'd

o then there is not a single country in the earth that is native you nigger
asustralasian were exterminated in all china, south east asia is a mix of mongoloids and australoids
in india the were killed and replaced to the lowest castes
all the sepppe native european were killed too
and native americans arent even native they were wo migration and the ones living now are nothing more than a product of paleoasian rape
blacks killed all the nativge subsaharian pygmeans and khoisans
using that metric nobody is native to the land

Guillotines when, frog

Attached: 1507521597536.jpg (316x395, 20K)

Hey Egypt, why are all your women turn ugly when they hit 25, and why do they mutilate their pussies?

I have come to checked.

Attached: 1541569430666.gif (500x500, 800K)

Checked.

Attached: Check em.png (534x460, 360K)

Not even you leader like you how can we

Arab woman age better than white woman but maybe ugly after baby coz eat eat a lot

Check

What are we check? Is french man rare see on here? Or you mean the checkmate coz the France die? Good one I like pol

Newfag alert!

Attached: Newfag Alert!.jpg (2072x1316, 420K)

>just becoz you pretend to be easily offended n attack my English doesn’t mean we believe you are not thickskin fattie
That had absolutely nothing to do with what i said, learn how to have a proper argument you absolute retard. i wasn't even attacking you, the only thing i said was you should become more fluent.

Attached: 1517355928400.png (1296x1458, 217K)

>Not even you leader like you how can we
Come on, you think North Africa and Middle East leaders like their people?

Lurk moar

Oh yes you are soooo not thickskin like this yes you must not be fat wow ok we impressed sure sure ;)

What the fuck are you talking about? Are most Egyptians retarded ramblers like yourself?

top kek
based and redpilled

Yes we loved and love

kek, you're funny Egyptian guy, you may hate us but I like your style.

Amazing

I know you're trying to take the piss, but this is all around a very positive image. Uncle Bashar beat the (((insurgents))), and the French people are waking up taking it to the streets.

Merry Christmas

Unironicly Syria is based
but you never getting the golan heights though

>dont like France
Based and redpilled fuck those frogs

why don't your people kill french politicians or open fire on their shills, the police if it is so bad like that?