How come so many french people own yellow vests??

are they all buying them or are they given to them BUT by WHOM??

who is benefitting from those protests_ the protesters(lol) or someone else?

Attached: Selection_259.png (603x380, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acatfrance.fr/public/carteid-armes.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=bSJR0naXqE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yellow jacket
heard jfg say it's required to keep in every car.

if you own a car you have to buy one

God damn. This picture makes my dick diamonds

(((yellow kikes)))

so they already had the jackets

THE JEWS

Putin send it to them

Attached: DtsnWFyXQAEdZjh.jpg (500x594, 40K)

French people come out of the womb like that. It is an extreme form of jaundice that their people suffer from.

I sell yellow jackets made in china for x20 the price on amazon. I wear one in public to meme it here in Germany aswell and increase my revenue.
I dont like these people. They are stupid normies that actively voted for their misery +20 years and now they have the audacity to protest.

Most of the base of the protests are happening under the
TRIMPHAL ARCH OF THE STAR
designed from the Arch of Titus which was built to celebrate victory over Israel.
They are also arches of Baal
The more I think about it, it seems like some kind of giant ritual

Yeah, this is my hometown, Bordeaux.

To answer OP's question : every driver in France needs to have a yellow vest inside his car, in case of emergency.

Rate my vest

Attached: IMG_20181209_083001.jpg (1920x2560, 417K)

This. Also, they're like $12.

you can get them for one or two euros.

10/10

Is this how the secret service hopes to derail interest in the yellow vests?

>Just call them jews and people will turn against them!
Sad

Attached: question.jpg (232x217, 8K)

These yellow vests are the perfect symbol of what must be fought since they are imposed on us by globalist institutions that degrade us from citizens to subjects, from free people to slaves, from humans to minions. These vests are like modern chains to slaves.
Thank you France, it is about time to discard them.

Attached: B08AFDEE-39C2-459A-AB5A-F1DDD290E14A.png (573x800, 1.27M)

>american
>hey guyz how come I won't do basic research is it the jews? Must be the jews

Attached: white rural worker against globalism.png (832x724, 76K)

Attached: oy veyed.gif (333x188, 3.86M)

No - Its about fiat currency.
And you'll NEVER hear that on the MSM. If we want to hear about tax protest, we can watch CNN

Attached: yv fiat leaflet - Copy.jpg (1891x1152, 578K)

because some kike probably created a yellow vest company and then used one of his puppets to create a law that every car owner must by a vest
..goy

exactly because there is no such law here in my country.

Kikes own the whole money system. They dont give a fuck if you buy a yellow vest or not as long as you earn their fiat currency.

Yellow vests are mandatory for all car owners in all EU countries. Same for motorbikes and bicycle drivers in some.
You could get a fine if you not wearing one and step out on the road while dark.

Nigger.
The French government demanded they all buy them by saying it would enforce by law that they wear the vests if they ever have to get out of their vehicle to change a flat on the side of the highway, etc.
They never enforced this law, just fucked with citizens.
The vest is a symbol of the ridiculousness, excess, and incompetence of their government, while also showing solidarity with the working class.

it's almost like there is a certain percentage of voters whom vote against these policies who didnt have their voice heard.

promptly kill yourself smug german trash

In most European countries, you're by law required to have a high visibility vest with reflective stripes in your car. Some countries also specify the colour, i.e. you have to have an orange vest or a yellow one. In Germany, you have to have one but colour doesn't matter. Most vests here are orange. They're like 3.99 or 2.99 when they're on sale in the supermarkets.

Everyone who owns a car gotta have them

I've been in two highspeed-motorway accidents. The worst is often not the accident itself, but people crashing into the wreckage, especially at night. Most people are too stupid to climb over the rails at the side when they've had an accident. They remain standing next to their car. When you come at them with 130 km/h, there's no way you can stop in time once you see them. Many people get run over AFTER the actual accident. High visibility vests are supposed to help against that problem. Somehow.

Some jew made a buttload on yellow vest last week

Unfortunately, the rest of us are unable to grow in the dark, so we need to improvise

fugg, *glow

You fucking retard, it is by law

dont fix it next time norg, you fucking ruined it. have we burgers taught you nothing?

Only what not to do, burger senpai

based and notsvenpilled.

because they are legally required to keep them in their cars you fucking retard, go back to tardit if you cant google common knowledge

Is there any FROG thread ongoing? i just found a manufacturer's document showing what weapons riot police use

acatfrance.fr/public/carteid-armes.pdf

Watched a documentation about flashball guns yesterday:
youtube.com/watch?v=bSJR0naXqE0

Your cops really don't fuck around.

funny thing is, the flashball guns in your video are the old versions, seldom used any more (didn't see one on any vid of the protests). Now they use GLs with standard 40mm rubber rounds, which apparently have much greater range, meaning they're much more dangerous at close range.

Frenchfags throw bricks (potentially deadly), French police reacts to that.

Haven't seen them throwing them yesterday. But I've seen more then enough protestors injured by flashballs and grenades.

It is clearly a green highlighted jacket. NOT YELLOW!

if you watched any of the vids or streams you'd see that they initiate with tear gas if protesters get close, not necessarily being violent. Then they use flashballs.

Yesterday there where people picking flagging stones from the side streets of the champs elysees and throwing them at the police.

It's kinda odd seeing your police firing with flashballs as even most eastern european police forces abstain from using rubber bullets.

he doesn't know we poop those out every two months in Europe

Ok, yesterday I've only seen them throwing back tear gas grenades but yeah some might have done that. I still think that the usage of flashballs and grenades is excessive.

supposedly, flashballs are big enough that they can't penetrate the eyes, but this is calculated for a distance of at the very least 15m. And anyway they are not supposed to aim for the head, only torso or legs. Most shots are much closer than 15m, and vids clearly show them aiming at head level.

And I think burning 120 cars and looting stores is excessive.
Btw. if it was you car, insurance wouldn't pay. They don't pay a single cent for "vandalism".

Wouldn't join any french demonstration without gear then. Is it true that they've confiscated gasmasks and gear yesterday?

Yeah I get where your coming from. I also think that it got worse when lefties and negroes joined.

>Hans-Juergen (((Gelbveste)))
The (((Germans))) are making a fortune off this.

Yes, there were cops waiting in train stations, they searched through my backpack and took my stuff. Hear there were other checkpoints if you came in by bus.

yes, they indeed do this, but having been at a protest yesterday i can tell you the police start it by massively using tear gas.

I agree that burning cars is shit tier behavior. You will note that most such behavior begins when it becomes dark, and the protesters turn dark also. Most insurances have vandalism protection here however (its optional, but in champs elysées where most people have very expensive cars one can assume they have it)

i couldn't say. i came without gear yesterday and had to leave, gas was unbearable. I saw some pictures of police confiscating things showing gas masks and crude body armor, but that may have been them preventing people on their way to Paris from joining the protests.

>1789
>1968
>2018
Based flag

Attached: ad.png (960x540, 1.08M)

1968 was a communist insurrection

>1968

1968 is the opposite of what we're trying to achieve these days, they're what caused most of the problems we are protesting.

I swear to God if I see one more of my fellow countrymen insinuate that GOVERNMENT MANDATED YELLOW VESTS BEING OWNED BY A LARGE PROPORTION OF THE POPULATION is indicative of some conspiracy theory I'm going to enlist in the Navy just for the small chance of being able to nuke this degenerate shithole back to the stone age.

It's like sperging and conspiracyfagging about Americans owning smoke detectors or fire extinguishers.

>taking away gas masks
>empocketing the protestors
>firing tear gas at the trapped protestors

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

What happened in 1968?

maybe it's me being paranoid, but yesterday in Bordeaux the main part of the protest couldn't access the square where we wanted to go right away, we had to go around, only to find that some places that were barred before weren't any more. This conveniently put us downwind of the police, the first tear gas shots had most people leave up to 200m from the front line.

Probably CIA backed far left protests. one of the leaders was daniel cohn bendit, now a prominent EU MP.

>$12
They're commonly 1.90€
Cheapest one I found was 1.10€

Yup, sounds like police tactics to me. I mean it isn't too hard to tell were most protestors want to go. It's always something like a main square.

>daniel cohn bendit
Yes, he left for Frankfurt in 1968 and started the same shit there.

From what I understand, a law was drafted that every motorist has to carry such yellow vest in their car. So people went a bought the yellow vest and there was a shortage of yellow vests, then the law was never passed. Obviously some workers just wear them anyway. I don't know im not a frog but thats what i heard.

It's a law in Belgium as well. It's for when you're car breaks down and you have to stand at the side of a highway to change a tire or wait for Roadside assistance. Since a lot of roads don't have streetlights anymore I can get behind this rule.

dumb fucking american nigger as usual lol

Attached: DRIVING_in_FRANCE_Checklist_2015.jpg (675x769, 71K)

I don't understand how that is so hard for burgers to understand. It is just for safety reasons. Here we are required to have a vest, triangle and a fire extinguisher. Most of the things you see in those chinese webms could have been prevented if they had those things.

(1) What are headlamp converters??
(2) No first aid kid? That would definitely get you a fine in Germany.
(3) Vests, triangles and stickers are mandatory here, too. The one with the stickers isn't enforced because by now most cars have EU number plates that have the nationality on the blue stripe on the left.

>why are there so many yellow vests
You're forced to own one if you have a car, literally simple as that, they've been forcing those kinds of products for a while now, people might as well start waving safety hammers given how they all probably own that as well.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>couple of hundred people vs thousands upon thousands of armed guards with the express order to eventually shoot if needed.
Yeah.. diamonds...

Nice vest brah

Literally this desu.

don't listen to them this is just another ploy by BIG VEST

you need to have one in car

What is this communist shit?

not thousands here, this wasn't Paris. It's Bordeaux. Shit escalatedf well into the night there.

well, this looks like a case of emergency to me

Headlamp converters and gb stickers are for britfags traveling on the continent i guess. First aid kit isn't mandatory in most of EU.
at least they can still encrypt their data unlike you cucks

Attached: safety-first-aid-european-car-first-aid-laws-2018-02-S.png (1351x929, 122K)

Well, at least you don't have to carry a prayer mat yet. You know, for when you meet a moslem and he needs to pray.

You had one job, Hermann.

>headlight converters
Oh, OK. I think they probably make the left headlight shine not so wide because UK cars are tuned for driving on the other side of the road.

>first aid kid
You don't even get a driving permit unless you can prove that you've successfully taken part in a first aid course. When I took mine they were held by the ambulance companies, they were two-day weekend affairs, and I think they cost around 90 Euros.

Its like the autism hat - you know you should avoid the person wearing it

>(((Daniel Cohn Bendit)))
You know who was right all along.

Yeah, i had one of those courses too. Most people I know ride with a first aid kid even if it's not mandatory because they are cheap or even given away for free.

he's also a self admitted pedophile.

>French people
Gay
>Yellow
Gay
>Vests
Gay

SO
Before I went to sleep, french posters and other autismos were posting that the revolution was coming after the 2 people were "hurt" and that France is done for and will burn, etc. I haven't seen anything about it since then yesterday. I'm guessing people stood around with their hands in their fucking pockets again?

Im sure it's to stop headlight dazzling people. It's a real problem here if you ride. One bit of rain on your visor and you get dazzled by headlights. It basically lowers the height of the light, or at least disperses light more at eye levels.

Imagine if some cunt just googled it instead of waiting for shitty explanations from twats like me

Do you know that in Germany the only party that is against refugees has gotten less % then in France?

>prove that you've successfully taken part in a first aid course
>I think they cost around 90 Euros.
What exactly are you expected to know?

How to do a tourniquet?
Set a broken bone?
Stitch someone up?
Amputate a limb?
Open heart surgery?

Putting a bandage on yourself or someone else is not exactly rocket science.

>dont get any ideas goy or you'll be "gay"
This is how they subvert protest

Friend (rather acquaintance) got into a stupid argument at night with some dick over a parking dispute and nailed the assailant in the head with the safety hammer. Friend is like 180cm an weighs just slightly over 70kg while his assailant was some 190+ cm 90-100kg angry dude. Fren still got charged with aggregated assault with a weapon while the instigator was booked under common assault. Guess who got jail time because of Swedens joke judiciary?

It gets worse in some other EU countries like requiring to carry a fire extinguisher. Pretty soon they'll want all vehicles to be equipped like fire fighters and ambulances, just in case!

OP is a dumbass libtard or a larper.

There's nothing particularly special about reflective vests. You don't need to customize them or specially order them from anywhere, and anyone can get them. They're not expensive, either.

This is much different from democrats manufacturing signs opposing the nominations of every single possible SCOUTS candidate, then trying to run a laughably disorganized smear campaign against Kavanaugh, only AFTER he was nominated.

If all ANTIFA fags wear black clothes to their protests, do you think that (((someone)) is paying for and handing out black clothes to protesters?

No, fucktard.

They're wearing reflective yellow vests so they're more noticeable, so they can get their point across effectively.

BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY PROTESTING SOMETHING.

Meanwhile, antifags are complaining about fascism in the most fruitful society in the history of the planet.

I wonder which group is getting paid off?

No the law exists, it's mandatory to have a yellow vest at arm distance when you drive otherwise you could be fined

Reoccurring numerals of truth. Russia stop interfering with other nations politics that's for us to do REEEEE!

Attached: 1536387302216.png (861x805, 496K)