I am a 40-year-old chronically single woman. I have had a number of short relationships...

>I am a 40-year-old chronically single woman. I have had a number of short relationships, but only three lasting more than a year and my longest was three years. I was recently dumped after a few months and it has greatly impacted my self-esteem.

>I have begun planning for a life alone. I’ve bought an apartment and contributed to a retirement plan. I have accepted I will never be a mother. Yet, I am ashamed of how much the lack of a partner still saddens me. I am so scared that the last time I had sex is really the last time

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/dec/09/i-am-chronically-single-is-my-unhappy-childhood-to-blame-mariella-frostrup

what went wrong? is this going to become more commonplace in the future?

isn't there a healthy pool of incels out there?

Attached: 1536035172413.jpg (409x359, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mamamia.com.au/should-i-have-a-baby/
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
quora.com/What-is-the-logic-behind-France-banning-paternity-tests
forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france.18821150/
lipstickalley.com/threads/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france.1433504/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>40 year old
>Just now contributing to a retirement plan
No fucking wonder nobody wants to risk a future

Sex isn't that big of deal. It's nice but it's not a necessity. There is so much freedom in being single. Just enjoy your life.

You dumb bitch. Work out every fucking day, suck cock on the first date,and get lipo/botox. No one gives a fuck about your wrinkly old ass. /Thread

Attached: duke.jpg (460x525, 27K)

>I never realised how carefree my 20s and early 30s were. I was always under the impression a man would come along ‘when I least expected it’ and sweep me off my feet. He would have financial stability, a house, and be ready to have a child with me. We would holiday together, laughing and enjoying life. I would get pregnant or we would foster children, and I would walk around our kitchen barefoot, baking cakes as music filled the house. Even as I write it, I am laughing. Though I am not sure if I am laughing at my delusion or my failure.

mamamia.com.au/should-i-have-a-baby/

Attached: roasted.jpg (2157x2918, 682K)

In Australia it takes 3 years of living with someone, in a defacto relationship, before the law sees you as 'common law married'

Common Law Married entitles the woman to 50% of your things, just like when you fall for the marriage meme.

The law supports roasties stealing your stuff.

Laugh all you want she has the ability to admit she failed. Most people can't own up to their mistakes.

Most of these are written by dudes trying to get you to subscribe to something

There was a reason why culture was geared to force people to pair up in their youth. The chance that a middle aged woman with baggage will find a better partner than one of the guys that were courting her in her early 20s is slim to non-existent. I blame the hew media for perpetuating the delusion that a dried up old hag can find a prince charming. There's a reason why psych meds and alcohol consumption is rising among women and that looks like just a beginning of trend.

>isn't there a healthy pool of incels out there?
ya but you have to live up to HER standards :)

Hitting the wall

Attached: LiberatedWaman.jpg (1306x467, 104K)

>There is so much freedom in being single. Just enjoy your life.
True, but I find the constraints on my freedom are a fair price for family-oriented life.

You know what I hate the most about the whole roastie meme and comparison? Its really fucking hard for me to enjoy roast beef on anything anymore.

LMAO the picture title and the beef sandwich HAHAHAHAH

7 years in most US states for common law marriage to kick in.
5 years in the UK.
In france the woman decides the father when she fills in the child's birth certificate and paternity tests are illegal.

Muh refugee dick is hard

People think they have forever. I had an unrequited love waste 3 years of my life. It's good to encourage people to marry young while they're still desirable.

Yeah this is the problem. Atleast these types of women would realize that they fucked up big time, and that they have to settle for what they can get.

Now we have these same desperate women, except they refuse to start dating down because of their ego. Even the woman in this story thought it was unacceptable that he didn't see her for four days. FOUR DAYS.

Is it sad? Yeah. but ultimately I feel like saying good riddance too. If there's a genetic component at play here, then that component dies with her when she kills herself od'ing on pills in a few years.

It's not right to live with a woman and lead her on like that.

Yet still she wont fuck you bitter incels. Lmao pathetic cunts.

Attached: 2C9270C0-A700-4B7C-B731-FB66869BAC26.jpg (678x485, 117K)

Yes, but some people don't have that choice. It's best to enjoy where you are.

>Outs self as ignorant virgin

Kid....women attach themselves to men for protection, money, sex etc. They are using you for your status in the hierarchy....not the other way around. Divorce and common law marriage is just a way they gut you before they try to trade up to another guy.

I'm 40. we should hook up and try for a kiddo soon.Enjoy mountains, beaches and travels together.

You positively glow in the dark roastie, for fuck's sake.

will cool wine aunts still have a "suspicious amount of money" now that the thot audit has begun?

Paternity tests are Illegal?!

>ha, you're a virgin
>b-but don't slut-shame women like this one here!
Every. Fucking. Roastie. /thread/.

> One issue was his long stretches of non-communication (four-day periods of non-response)

imagine being expected to talk to your roastie hook-up every fucking day

Attached: tiredpepe.jpg (575x556, 33K)

They are in france. If the man reaches out to a foreign laboratory for a test then he is liable to be fined 16000 euro and/or face 12 months in prison.
Moreover, is said test is procured, it is inadmissble in court.

Yeah I don't think she realized that he most likely was just fucking her on the side, where she thought it was a relationship.

>I blame their fathers and mothers for not standing up to Schlomo

That's insane!

>don't live with the bitch
>so she won't cook meals for you
>or clean
>doesn't want to do anything interesting
>just wants to talk about her fucking emotional baggage every day

getting angry just reading this shit

Meh, I thought the article was ABOUT Mariella.
I'd swim to the UK to give her a dicking.

Aw honey. You fell for the incel meme. We are all volcels because cunts like you disgust us.

>imagine being expected to talk to your roastie hook-up every fucking day
kek

Attached: women best around feminism whores.jpg (639x495, 33K)

It's like anything else that happens to your brain in childhood...women start out at the top of the sexual market place in their youth...it wires their brain to feel entitled....they physically and psychologically can't see how ridiculous they are...hence over the walls and burn outs...EVEN COAL BURNERS can't seem to understand why they have trouble later in their 30s and 40s.

Attached: columbus.jpg (2200x1467, 458K)

What these women say : "Why are there no good men???"

What these women do : Ride the cock carousel on Tinder 24/7 365.

What these women expect : A multi billionaire philanthropist genius who's retired and has nothing to do but cater to her every whim.

What these women get : A dicking and their hookup calling them an uber back home.

They keep doing the same shit expecting different results then realize they have aged like spoiled milk, because they have no ability to plan, to understand men, and to understand their own value and what they contribute to a man that is of any worth. They bought into the lies and now they're paying the price. Fuck em. Let the crazies die out, let their genetic lines be purged by their own short sighted failures. It's evolution at work purging us of the weak willed and weak minded, nothing more.

>paternity tests are illegal
We need an Apocalypse, right the fuck now

Attached: 43951533_10156355231694845_5577166208114884608_n.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>Just enjoy your life.
Enjoying her life instead of working towards a tenable future is what got her into this situation to begin with

50 shades of grey

Why?

Men in general are expected to be strong and to control women the way a stern father would. This is their natural biological role.

It’s precisely because we live in a feminist madhouse that women are acting up like this.

Thanks for the roast post based rainbow meme flag 1 post by this id memefag fuckface.

Arabs don't tolerate this shit.

Dude, they may as well be illegal in most western countries. They usually recquire written consent of both the mother and the alleged father.
Even here in greece that's the case.

Guess what, women that cheat on their SO and get pregnant are not too kin on going ahead with the paternity test and don't give consent.
France just took it to the next level, they are outright illegal in every circumstance.

already hit the fan long time agoo, tired of ride the cook cunt??

because they are not worthy of her, in her eyes.

>I am so scared that the last time I had sex is really the last time

LARPER.

A women can have sex in five minutes. All she is to do is say "Hello." You are obviously not a woman.

this has to be bait, surely

How many men do you think feel this way also?

At least these women HAD the opportunity at one point to settle down, and at least had fun roasting it out and being degenerate. Many men didnt even have that option, they were obscure in their twenties, thirties and forties, etc etc and never even had the chance to live life.

I do not feel sorry for these women at all.

A faith in their own pride is what went wrong.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
quora.com/What-is-the-logic-behind-France-banning-paternity-tests
forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france.18821150/
lipstickalley.com/threads/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france.1433504/

You wish, nigger. Literally google it.

Attached: 6330291abdf81ac2dc0d5ec81b3898bdcf20517171a0d9ca6d48a4bdd59acaec.jpg (625x351, 51K)

>1 post by this ID
>memeflag

Are you even trying to blend in? At least larp a little.

The grave mistake is the women that so empowered and entitled with many privileges that they are blind to take the brake of their greediness.
>men are forced too much for work
>more women have higher degree than men nowadays, thanks women power, feminism, diversity.
>degrees that women take are mostly trash (non-stem shenanigans and useless degree).
>even if the had stem and work, they don't even want to work hard. Just want menial labor works but with higher salaries compared with men in trades and professionals that risks his life.
>wants to enjoy the entitlement of glamotous career and lifestyle, yet they suddenly and meticulously want to become housewife once they aware of closing to the great wall of cougasm.
>wants to settle down with nice Mr. Right, which she could slack with no job housewife enjoying her wine and watching tv all day remembering her hard earned acheived PhD while her husband worked to death as provider with his humble hard earned expertise.
>less men had higher education, career than women nowadays thanks to feminsim and diversity.
>more women are independent yet still demands the men to be provider. Too many women that over qualified wanted to few husband material that are more than her. (imagine pic of 80:20 tinder inequality, instead of sex but wealth, education, and career)
The keypoint is Women never ever in a single second ever thinking of marrying down men. They will always aim for marrying up a men that too top on the pyramid. Women suffrage is a mistake.

who is more miserable? a poor man or a rich man that loses his fortune and becomes poor?
plus the desire to bond and create life is not as biologically ingrained in males as females

>""preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology."

>The Greek city states... Roman Empire... British Empire... The McDonalds Corporation...... to this

This truly is the end of Western civilisation

Attached: 1424851274820.png (240x320, 105K)

> I completely fucked up and I can't fix it.

Well... That's useful... I guess... But not really.

I suppose someone else might learn from her mistakes, but at 40? Her decision is terminal for her genetic line. It's for the better.

It's not right for a bitch to get 50% of anything. No wonder they divorce so much

Pretty much. Women are put on a pedestal and then knocked off it by 25.

Well tbf men expect a Barbie doll too. Sometimes people are just not compatible. Wealthy men lose out on love because they assume everyone wants their money. And they wouldn't be wrong 95% of the time. That's why it's best to be middle class and date within middle class when you're young.

I've got a former classmate that went to study animation in france. His (french) girlfriend told him she got pregnant and he basically sold everything he had in greece to settle in france for good and marry the chick.
The kid's black, I saw pictures. Not even lightskinned black, the kid is fucking black. He can't do anything about it and he is living with the chick, in the same house, because he is cornered and can't afford to move out or start over and child support would be more expensive.

That's how I first learned about french law regarding paternity fraud.

This is true, but this is also what women "thought they wanted". Sometimes a generation must suffer, tremendously, to un-learn their mistakes. Look at drug usage in the United States. My generation saw the hell that unchecked drug usage inflicted on the hippy baby boomers because we had to actually interact with them. End result, Gen X does less drugs, Gen Y even less, Gen Z will probably be tea drinkers and nothing more. Once all the drug addled die out though, the cycle will probably repeat unfortunately as people will have forgotten.

You should feel sorry for both. (((Somebody)) literally poisoned your civilization culture and drove a wedge between the male/female populace.

After 40 she has no choice. She's not going to find prince charming. It's best to enjoy what you have. If she was 23, I'd say get a more serious plan for settling down.

Muslims are literally bad to kids and women though even dogs

Come on, this has to be Jow Forums satire, right?

Some do but so do men..relationship/marriage comes down to whether you have chemistry with the other.

It's a lot easier to be a young barbie doll than to become a multi billionaire. This is why some women realize this, marry and have a successful marriage and healthy children, and others become the psychotic single wine aunt that gets drunk and ruins holiday gatherings they never miss because they have no life and no family of their own. I guess that counts as "cool" among these generations.

>Sex isn't that big of deal.
SEX IS KEY TO LIFE.
I would give her my details but this is chan lol.
You simply have to find trust aand stop being so picky 'LGBT'.
Its NOT to late to be a mother.

Checked.

Attached: 1524433713553.jpg (573x591, 131K)

82% of divorce cases are filled by the woman, by the way.

Attached: 1518884439397.png (940x978, 65K)

Insanity

>Senior year of college at 22
>Dating 19 year old perfect QT wifey material
>She talks about getting married and starting a family
>I nope the heck out of there after graduation
>Moving too fast, gotta focus on my career, muh biological clock, etc.
>Now 27 years old got everything I wanted
>She is happily married with kids
>I have a nice bank account and an apartment full of manchild toys
>Dating 23-26 year old girls is just dealing with dried up eggs with baggage
>Dating 18-22 year old girls feels like babysitting a child

Sure the male biological clock lets us reproduce later in life. But we were meant to marry young and grow into adulthood together. And I fucking blew it.

Nothing wrong with having standards.

>Thats a good idea, I think I'll remain single.

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Reveal your teats.

What a putz haha

They never learned shit. They still promote drugs and now are trying to legalize weed. People bent on destructive practices never learn. Only if the culture shifts towards Christianity will things get better.

Fucking Based Japan.

Best post of the night.

Bu Bu Muh Diversity

It's not terminal if she took a hard right turn, humbled herself, married a divorced men that has his guts ripped out, and devote herself to lifting him up and being a carrying wife and not a jaded feminism that won't cook, suck dick or clean....but that won't happen...so it's shitty house, cats and wine and watch the tv for the next 30 years.

This.

Women that divorce should lose 50% of their limbs.

It's the same think for men that are spoiled single childs...brats most of there life...though even they get humbled when they realize society doesn't give a shit and women won't fuck them if they are broke or only have trust money.

Bullshit....women can have a face like a fire hydrant, if they aren't obese we will marry them. In fact, if chubby is not a jaded angry fat girl ( which they all are) sucks a good cock and cleans we will marry them to. There is no such think as picky men.

This.
(((HOllywood)))
>Kill the unborn
>Fuck as many men as you can
>Divorce and Jew lawyer gets you severnce pay
>Career women, demand jobs you suck at , degrees you don't need, overpaid, quotas, take millions of degrees and jobs away from men, then just walk away in your 30s when roastie is ready to sit at home and watch tv as hous wife.
>Destroy your race, be programmed to hate men and white people.

I went to Iraq, they didn't keep dogs as pets, just a cultural difference. Muslims are shit, I'm just saying they understand how fucked up women can be.

You will have that chemistry up your ass when her midlife crisis comes and she divorces thinking she can trade up.

I missed the single wine Aunt, it sounds hilarious, is that a real thing?

This.

This doesn't make any sense, you larping shill.

Attached: DARWIN.jpg (400x357, 23K)

waste of quads, kike. Refrain from using yiddish in my board.

I'm 40 and I'm staying single now
Honestly once I got past 35 the attraction of women just plummeted, its not like when i was 17 and dying for their company.

I think men can live alone much happier than women?

When I was dating in the city, men always assumed the worse about you, were nasty, and always tried to 1up. It was hard to find a good man. Only until moving to the country did you find any.

Notice the difference in how they talk about "chronically single" women vs men.

I don't know, I'd like a women at home to take care of me. that won't bounce out...but that model just doesn't seem to exist anymore.

if you think it doesn't get worse with time
it does

better make moves while you can user

I was thinking that maybe I'd get a maid
Find a place nearby for her to stay
Just someone to keep my house clean
Fix my meals and go away

A maid
A man needs a maid

When you're young and beautiful, you might not be aware your time is short on the pedastal.

Seriously.. for a woman the streets are strewn with cock.. if you really wanted to get pregnant go to a bar for a month. You could get picked up and covered in cum any day of the week.

This.

>Non stop articles of young bloggers telling women to live it up, have no cares, fuck around and be a brat.
Years later.
>Non stop articles from older bloggers talking about how they messed up their life, how it was a mistake, and for the younger women to not repeat that same mistake.
Also now.
>Young women bloggers still going on about how they should be spoiled brats who do what they want because "MEN DO IT!"

And actual men.
>Go their own way because women haven't a clue what men want, and never tried, women think men going to work is joytime for them.

She's over 40, retard

40 year old incels are going to be beyond bitter and in no mood for female bullshit. they will have gone their own way largely, having been forced to getting used to being alone they will grow to prefer it. and many will be fine with sex dolls and robots and hookers.

nope, everybody dies alone now, thats the new normal

women ride the carousel into cool wine aunt life and the men become incels and chad keeps trading up for newer models so i guess chad doesnt die alone.

This. Looking at all the people in my life who got married young I can't say that a single one of them found "the one" and that marriage came out of nowhere, although I'm sure they would tell the story that way if asked. Every single one of them wanted to get married and were actively seeking out someone with the same goal. If a relationship didn't work out, they dropped it and moved on without wasting time and resources mourning it. That's how you do it. There is no "one" who you should be waiting patiently for or who will randomly jump into your life.
Come to think of it, there is one exception I had found and that's a friend who got married to his high school sweetheart. This is a dream situation that only happens to some very lucky people. I guess the flipside of it is that if this happens to you you won't be able to redpill your kids because you'll have been too happy to learn how all this shit works

LOL imagine being this delusional.

Tits or gtfo dude

Based and youngpilled

it's quite obvious women have it better than men in the west, but the one thing y'all have which i don't think you fully appreciate is time. if your parents did a bad job raising you, you have time to unwind the damage and get yourself right. a lot of these girls had very long odds of being anything more than a wasted opportunity, because they were raised with absolutely no awareness of their biological restrictions, turned loose in a world that encourages them to ignore those restrictions, and predictably ran out of time before they figured it out.

like everything in life, motherhood and marriage require careful planning and conscious, strategic action for success. it's not impossible, it's not even particularly difficult, but father time is undefeated and comes for us long before he comes for you

You really don't like me. Calm down.