Why the fuck do I keep seeing girls dating such lame ass guys?

Why the fuck do I keep seeing girls dating such lame ass guys?

Like for fucking real. I dunno what it is about this shitty ass town I live in in England but half the dudes are skinny bespectacled nerdy dudes and girls go CRAZY for them. I’m not even talking cute nerds. I’m talking pic related. I’m talking these personality-less drones who all study maths or some shit, have probably never played a second of sport in their life, and think the pinnacle of art is Peep Show and the fucking Arctic Monkeys. Just totally LAME British dudes. And they get crazy levels of girls without even trying.

Seriously. I’m out here actually trying to dress well, be fit, and have decent taste in music, and I get turned down by girls every fucking day for these geeks who look and act like insecure wannabe-indie 16 year olds. What’s wrong with these women and their taste in men?

Attached: E9D728D9-7B56-4053-8FE8-0988A608FF5A.jpg (899x1599, 99K)

Guys who are fit, with nice clothes and "game" are often turned down because their approach makes them seem stupid.

On one hand you have the plain nerdy guy, he looks financially stable, reliable, you can probably make a nice life in a nice neat house with him and do normal leisure activities. Then there's the guy with swagger, he seems chaotic, maybe he has financial difficulties, is he even all that intelligent, his game is fake he doesn't know what he's saying, maybe he wont hang around long etc.

why don't you befriend one of these skinny dudes and see how they act and copy them.

>I’m talking these personality-less drones who all study maths or some shit, have probably never played a second of sport in their life
Maybe if you werent such a judgmental dick, girls would like you more

Goes against everything I’ve been taught, bro. They told me be bold, be exciting, cocky but fun, athletic, diverse range of hobbies, etc. The guys I see get girls are the opposite of that. Is it just a British thing? Cause I get the sense that women in my country just like this type of guy for some reason

Pic related is another example of what I’m on about. Just bland, baby faced, total dorks. And they ALL have girlfriends

Attached: 1BB4271C-E523-45EA-AD3A-51515EEBA212.jpg (480x640, 41K)

Or maybe it is because they are legitimately interesting, and not dumb muscles. Just a thought.

I always roll my eyes whenever a date starts talking about what sports he plays and how much he can lift.

These men are the last thing I want to be in my life

Sounds like I touched a nerve, buddy

>Is it just a British thing
It's a Danish thing as well, so definitely not just exclusive.

Also
>Pic related
Baby faced is cute.
Bland is impossible to discern from a picture.
Dork is not a negative trait.

>I’m out here actually trying to dress well, be fit, and have decent taste in music, and I get turned down by girls every fucking day

It's almost as though there are different preferences and not all women want an athletic guy, or a guy who dresses a certain way, or who listens to a certain kind of music. It's almost as though those are very personal choices that not everyone will agree with, and tell a great deal about ones compatibility. And if one presents themselves in a certain way that is adverse to the other person's tastes, that person will immediately be uninterested because they know they're incompatible.

Weird.

>legitimately interesting

If you think leading a life of being a mediocre uni student whose hobbies are solely consuming shite popular media and getting wasted off of two beers every weekend is “interesting” I don’t know what to tell you.

Ultimately none of these guys have hobbies. They’re consumers of media. That’s it. They don’t travel, they don’t play sport, they don’t play an instrument, or if they do they play something really shite and boring like the fucking flute or trombone. How can women find this interesting or exciting?

Attached: DA51D28B-2477-4E46-8000-374093DCCE63.jpg (650x366, 12K)

>baby faced is cute
Do you want to fuck things that are cute?
>dork is not negative
Yes, it is

>Seriously. I’m out here actually trying to dress well, be fit, and have decent taste in music, and I get turned down by girls every fucking day for these geeks who look and act like insecure wannabe-indie 16 year olds.

lmfao. you're pathetic. Stay mad loser. I'm glad pencil neck twig armed nerds are fucking your dream girl

because women have no hobbies, and therefore relate to them.
also these men are easier to leech off of once the woman hits her 30s and gets bored

You are making an awful lot of assumptions with nothing to back it up.

Also, hobbies aren't exclusively sports. In my opinion, sports are probably the least interesting hobby imaginable. It makes you a decent one night stand, but a shitty boyfriend.

>Do you want to fuck things that are cute?
Obviously. You wouldn't fuck a cute girl, or does she have to be "Hot"?

You sound extremely simple minded, and probably have trouble landing dates because you have retarded standards way above what you have a chance with.

Clearly I’ve touched a nerve here. Should have realised Jow Forums is full of these exact same cartoon dweebs, probably even the literal same ones I encounter IRL.

Drop the internet tough guy act. I’d bet good money you’re just an incel getting offended that I’ve insulted your little tribe of skinnyshit gamers and number droids.

Just saying it goes against everything I’ve been taught to believe about female sexuality.

I was led to believe these were the guys who should be getting friend zoned, not lapping up the attention.

>making a bunch of assumptions

Maybe they do consume media but have something to say about it unlike you who dissmises it like a retard.
Maybe they do know media is stupid but it is what it is so they have to consume it anyway.

Why are you crying so hard? Btw those dudes you posted are ok looking

Did you get your opinion on sports straight from the textbook on “how to be the stereotype of a mid-2000s internet nerd”? Come on, open your mind.

I actually don’t have high standards and would fuck most girls and date many of them. I just don’t understand why they go for such bottom of the barrel shit. Most men are objectively unattractive, not because of genetics but because of lack of effort. I’ve met far too many guys who smell like shit, have no discernible hairstyle, are skinny/chubby, dress like a 12 year old, and yet still get more girls than I do. Nonsensical shit. Makes me want to sail away to a Pacific island and live outside of mainstream civilisation for eternity.

I lift 4x a week and don't look anything like who you're describing. You can believe that or not. I get that it's more comforting to assume I'm an incel who is upset at your thread.

In reality though I just find it sad how guys like you have this massive cognitive dissonance where you're calling these guys corny losers and yet.. here you are on Jow Forums whining about how they got all the girls and you didn't. Truly remarkable, and truly pathetic. It didn't even cross your mind that maybe you aren't as desireable as you think you are. You're probably ugly as hell and so far up your own ass that speaking to you for >5mins is excruciating for anyone; girl or guy

Also, how are you calling me an incel when you literally just made a thread about how you can't get any pussy? Lolol fucking kys my man

Sure the cocky guy thinks his way is best, and some male advice will just go for "be cocky" because their Cosmo-tier and it sounds fine if you don't actually examine it. What you have to do is work out how to actually be good using a bit of empathy and common sense.

When you figure it out things will add up fine. If you feel like things aren't adding up it's not because life is mysterious, it's more likely because it's just wrong.

>Did you get your opinion on sports straight from the textbook on “how to be the stereotype of a mid-2000s internet nerd”? Come on, open your mind.
No, I am talking from experience with that type, and from having met my fair share while going to the gym.

>I actually don’t have high standards and would fuck most girls and date many of them.
There is no way this could possibly be true, if you are "well dressed and fit" guy. So many girls are hungry for any kind of decent guy, and if you can't find that, you aren't as great as you think you are.

>I just don’t understand why they go for such bottom of the barrel shit.
Because they aren't bottom of the barrel. You just have no concept of what makes a guy attractive to a girl.

>Most men are objectively unattractive, not because of genetics but because of lack of effort
Objectively false. You just think "effort" has to involve being fit and sporty, which is wrong.

You know why some "smelly" guys has a girl? Because sex makes you smell if you don't bathe afterwards, and it is super funny to fuck a guy you know wont have the time to shower afterwards, so he will reek of cum and sweat for the rest of the day.

But I guess it is understandable why you wouldn't know about that.

>that guy who does all this shit just to impress girls

I can smell you from here

Look, it’s understandable isn’t it?

Once upon a time I wasn’t too dissimilar to these guys. I used to not give about my appearance, be shy, be meek and mild, insecure around women, terminally friendzoned, etc. So I CHANGED. Now I look back and see the mother fuckers I left behind somehow getting the girls I want while I get the scraps.

All I’m saying is don’t fucking tell me “you’ve gotta be confident, you’ve gotta be physically attractive, you’ve gotta be cocky” if that shit don’t even work. Because it seems to me that women just have totally arbitrary and ridiculous standards. They’ll let dorky Steven who wears plaid shirts and has a hunchback take them on a date, but when it comes to me it’s all “ohhh, sorry user, I’m just not into you that way”. Nah, fuck off.

Attached: 278EB156-4D67-451F-88CF-F7E2E4F7DF44.jpg (183x275, 7K)

You were stupid and impressionable and bought into retarded machismo PUA shit like "you’ve gotta be confident, you’ve gotta be physically attractive, you’ve gotta be cocky" - now you're learning that women aren't all the same and they have different tastes and like different things.

Take it as a life lesson and stop taking dating advice from 18yr olds online. you have nobody to blame but yourself. This is calles growing the fuck up

>What is the issue, I am a perfect Alpha Male, I have no idea why bitches aren't jumping my dick.

If confidence is not the issue the maybe you are to cocky at your approach because it's a fine line. Personally I have a decent body and I'm sure the first thing a girl thinks of when she sees me is I'm a hick, but I have enough charisma to get pretty much any girl I really go after

>Now I look back and see the mother fuckers I left behind somehow getting the girls I want while I get the scraps.
grow a spine already. stop putting pussy on a pedestal you twat, do you even have standards for girls?
>but when it comes to me it’s all “ohhh, sorry user, I’m just not into you that way”. Nah, fuck off
hey mr. nice guy, maybe you just have to display interest in them from the beginning? like, making your intentions clear? maybe these guys just get the girls because they show interest and don't try to be nice to get them?
also, sounds like you've been rejected by your best friend who is now with some dorky nerdboy.

I'm a skinny guy and girls jump on my arm when a cocky overly bold guy tries to hit on the in clubs, they'll say I'm their boyfriend. They key is that they know me. You might have an advantage being fit if they knew you and know you were smart and awesome.

>I am a Nice Guy who has the traits girls desire, but girls are too stupid to know what they want
I have seen this kind of thread a thousand times.

People are much more than the image they put forth and relationships are much more than two people checking a list of attributes and choosing the best match, despite what the Internet would have you think. You don't know their lives. I've seen "nerdy" looking guys who upon getting to know them were quite charismatic and had interesting lifestyles. Might have big dicks too. Instead of worrying about why some strange girl is dating some strange guy you just mind your own business and learn to be happy with your own life.

You should have learned this by now but women are basically retarded. They have no idea about how to judge men. And here I am talking all women. Even my own girlfriend, the women I know, the women in my family, the women outside my family, the women at work, the women at school, etc.

Women don't know shit about what makes a good man, and for us that is a good thing. The only reliable theory is that there is a random number generator inside women's heads and every time they see a new man it generates either a 0 or 1 completely randomly. 1 for suck his dick, 0 for ignore him completely. That is all.

Why do you think women end up with guys who beat them up? Why do you think women end up with drug lords who literally shoot them and kill them after fucking them. Why do you think women end up with some complete basedboy betas? It is all a random number generator and nothing makes sense. That is how women are and all I can say is that you should be taking advantage of this to get your dick wet.

Everything you know is wrong...

Let’s put this nice guy shit to bed, shall we?

I don’t do that shit. I had bad experiences as a teenager getting friend zoned by girls. So I changed my style up. I don’t compliment women. I don’t hang on to women like a slave. I don’t befriend women who I want to fuck.

The guys I see getting girls? They do all this shit and more. I know nerdy guys who literally follow the nice guy rule book to the letter, clinging on to girls and showering them with attention and compliments, and they get the girls in the end. They eventually just cave in. Like what the fuck?

I can’t be happy with my life while other men have all the women I desire and I can’t even get a foot in the door.

Oh wait, you're in the UK eh?
Who do I contact then, Scotland Yard?

Attached: 567657.png (1335x634, 346K)

im a nice guy and i got my gf thru that way. some girls are into that shit. surprise I know

Proves my point then. Women just don’t give a shit. What says is true. It’s all random, it’s all bullshit. Women just randomly decide which men are fuckable and which aren’t.

And if this is the case, why did everyone I ever know both in real life and online keep telling me “don’t be a nice guy”? Because clearly not being a nice guy never helped me. Nice guys are out here getting fucked, meanwhile I’m living life like a boss and not taking orders from women and still on an eternal dry spell.

Personally I think you have no luck with women because you sound entitled and self-centered as fuck. Oh, and bitter too.

>And if this is the case, why did everyone I ever know both in real life and online keep telling me “don’t be a nice guy”?
well because majority of girls go the type you became. but there's other guys doing the same shit as you so you have more competition.

Reading this post as a woman is fucking gold. Some men are truly retarded. Keep telling yourself women are irrational and crazy while nerdyboi gets the pussy you want.

Instead of calling me retarded, why not actually tell me what it is I’m doing wrong?

As a teenager I was a “nice guy”/shy nerd and didn’t get girls. As an adult I am more cocky, independent and try to be conventionally attractive and I still don’t get girls. All I can see is that I tried two completely opposite approaches and both produced the exact same result, which does not make sense.

This.

You're probably just not that attractive, physically or mentally, to the age group and type of girl you are looking for. This generally means you need to drop your standards or look elsewhere.

If these guys manage to get laid and you don't, you have to assume that there is something they have which you don't. Try and work out what this is and go from there. Nobody on here knows you or what you look like, so you're best placed to answer.

Look, I don’t know man.

Do you think the guy in OP is attractive? Because my whole point is that guys like him get girls, I’ve seen it. And it’s always nerdy lads who don’t have the confidence or personality to offset their average looks. Yet they always win in the end

I’ve been told that I
>Am attractive
>Have a good jawline
>Have great eyes
>Smell nice
>Am funny
>Am interesting and confident
By a mixture of women, men and gay men

So what’s the issue?

You're not that interesting, it's pretty likely you do all this shit just to impress women and your personality as demonstrated ITT has indeed, been shit.

Yes the guy in the OP could be attractive in many circumstances.

People may notice if you are preying on women. That won't diminish how handsome you look but that will decrease your attractiveness. In my language we have slang words for men like you : quetard, mec en chien/en manque. Most women only fall for men like that if they are also extremely charismatic.

>So what’s the issue?
Clearly your personality. Maybe you come off as a cocky, self-sure wanker. Maybe you give off vibes of desperation, entitlement and bitterness. Maybe the issue is that while you tick all the boxes Cosmo and Jow Forums incels told to you to tick, you lack personality and singularity? Let me tell you something, user. I'm deeply in love with my nerdy bf who is babyfaced, tall but skelly slim, dresses like a 50 year old dad from Ohio despite being 23, loves capeshit and unironically listens Ariana Grande's music. But his sense of humour is wild and he never fails to cheer me up when I need, he has many intriguing and attractive quirks and traits, knows a lot about a lot of topics and can easily engage in deep and meritful discussions about Proust, parallel universe theory, ramen noodles or countless other topics. He loves to learn new stuff so we often try different stuff and teach each other new skills. He learned how to open up and be more emotionally frank with me. Always gives me support when I need it, and allows me to support him. This list, I shit you not, is endless. In the past I dated guys who were sterotypically attractive, but they all lacked real passion, real fire and charisma. My ex tried really hard to look and dress nice and forced himself to cultivate trendy hobbies and act really masculine, but he was bland in comparison with my bf. When it comes to real, deep relationships jawline doesn't mean shit. Sorry.

All I’m getting from this is that basically male success with women is totally and completely random. If you are to be believed, no amount of effort I can put into any area of my life will ever result in women being attracted to me.

And if that’s the case, then what’s the point? My entire relationship success is based purely on the magical and uncontrollable factor of being lucky enough to meet the right woman at the right time. I hate that. I try very very hard to be attractive, charismatic and interesting. And you’re telling me that not only does it not help me, it actually hinders me?

What’s the alternative? Are you suggesting I should go back to what I did when I was 16, being a shy reclusive fuck who showers 2 times a week? I don’t ever want to go back to that, it was horrible.

Live your life for yourself, bro. This is the basic step. I think you are clearly not as self-confident as you hope you became.

You should listen to the album "Love yourself:Tear" from the band BTS. It's in Korean but look up the lyrics. They are inspiring.

What you should get from my post is that attraction is largely based on person's character. And honestly it sounds like you try too hard to be cool just for the sake of scoring a girl, instead of trying to develop as a person for yourself. I don't know you personally so I can't tell you exactly what is wrong, but it really seems like you've created your whole persona just to get a girl, and you keep it up in hopes you will be rewarded by getting a girl at some point. But it's likely that it feels artificial, like a mask, if you will. I know bee yourself is a meme, but you shouldn't completely erase off your true self and replace it with "cool and desirable" traits. I would advise asking girl/s who rejected you why they did it. They interacted with you, so their answer could lend some clues.

>Jock complaining that nerds are stealing all the pussy

Guess i was born a decade early

Yeah no kidding right? Complete opposite for my late teens and all of my twenties.

Come to the states. I'm not noticing it over here. And women get wet for a tame brit accent

how many times have you cheated on your bf lmfao

>I can’t be happy with my life while other men have all the women I desire and I can’t even get a foot in the door.
see this is the problem. you can't rely solely on others for your own happiness. girls didn't like you when you were younger because you were a pessimistic, whiny asshole, and they still don't like you because you're a pessimistic, whiny asshole. you've gone from one extreme in life to the other, while keeping that fucking gay ass chip on your shoulder like an entitled child. grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1504183216262.jpg (627x720, 229K)