This thread is for BLACK anons only

This thread is for BLACK anons only.

White anons may watch but must not participate.

My fellow blacks, it used to be that social pressures would keep most white women from acting on their natural instincts and choosing the alpha cock.

Times have changed.

Now white women openly enjoy act out on their desire for us. This is good, but it also creates a problem. At the rate it's going, it's very likely that our seed will completely overtake the small cocks and thus deny our sons and grandsons the joys of defiling perfectly white women.

How then should we go about maintaining a breeding stock of pure white girls for future generations to enjoy?

One short term solution will be an influx of immigration from the destitute Slavic region. However, that will only get us so far.

What we need is some outside the box thinking on this matter.

Any thoughts?

Attached: 1438832474699.jpg (550x557, 34K)

lol nigger

Attached: 1543131414338.jpg (720x811, 51K)

Lol these delusions of grandeur you niggers have sometimes I swear. Dude who cares get your head out of your ass and quit being a meme.

oof try theroot you larping cuck

AYO HOL UP
WE WUZ KANGZ YAAA MAN
dem wyte crackas be the niggerz ayo

Ooga booga muh bix nood

Is your life really so bad that you prefer pretending to be a nigger?

This is nigger tier posting, and not because you are black. I miss the black nationalism thread, and the blacks that think BMWF propaganda sets a bad precedent for black males that they need a white female to elevate them to another class socially.

>My fellow blacks, it used to be that social pressures would keep most white women from acting on their natural instincts and choosing the alpha cock.

Kek, in what world do alphas live in mud hutts and get colonized and sold as slaves like it’s nothing?

entire post on muh dick
>we need is some outside the box thinking on this matter
mien gott nigger..enjoy a full thread of anons calling you a nigger

Attached: 1538576879739.jpg (640x640, 81K)

You will always be a nigger.

I know you’re just some fag LARPing, but this made laugh:

>One short term solution will be an influx of immigration from the destitute Slavic region. However, that will only get us so far.

The Slavic men would kill you and the women would chop your balls off of join the men in beating you..

>This thread is for BLACK anons only.
The paradox is they’d have to know how to read and write to participate in this thread.

Attached: 70EE0AE1-6E48-4D64-B5DB-51E7F378C867.jpg (539x447, 80K)

As-salāmu ʿalaykum brother the perfidious wh*toids will go mashallah

Sage your faggot meme flag and shit thread. You’re not black your ctr. Nobody likes you not even the jew who pays your bills faggot

>"my fellow niggers"
Uh huh

Attached: 1525557461805.png (631x725, 244K)

I can bet you're actually white

op is a faggot

First of all I am white and proud

>Now white women openly enjoy act out on their desire for us

I never met a white woman that wanted to live in black detroit or black southside of chicago or black africa

White women flee from you like you flee from job applications

White women flee from you like you flee from police

White women flee from you like you flee from from africa to move to white only country and claim that you are oppressed

Attached: image.jpg (700x530, 122K)

Attached: 1544217074822.gif (500x281, 429K)

The nigger is proven the least desireable among all races of men

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

Wtf is wrong with this negros face. Surely it will hurt at the auction house

Fellow black person, while we do have genital superiority over the whites and Asians, their women eventually revert back to being racist. The stats back me up. We succeed in getting the pergnate, but they drive us from their homes.

At the same time, black women and non black men have very stable relationships. If these trends continue, the only trublaxxx will be the offspring of blaxx who are too ugly to have gotten a non black partner.

Race mixing is most dysgenic for us, you dumb n word

you are gross

Attached: nappy3.jpg (480x360, 13K)

lol, and black women prefer white men over black men

No they just dont like working if they can't get welfare or unemployment they need another scource

Remember to sage an ignore bait threads

If niggers are superior then why do wish to dilute your genes?

Because women tell the truth.

Attached: IMG_0914.jpg (576x768, 186K)

BLACKED.com is real you dumb white men. Muh white wymen love BBC

Attached: C01FEEAA-0F5A-4195-A66E-875572875689.jpg (282x282, 23K)

That is rather racist. All races should be able to partake, even if some are less then others.

So much larp

Why wouldn’t women on dating apps tell the trust? It’s Anonymous and women get more attention on dating apps than all the guys there.

Yeah right, blacks are so powerful, they would be extinct without the white man.

Attached: 1544320470871.jpg (1230x692, 329K)

>OP

Attached: giphy-1.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

(it) goes in every field
(it) is the forgotten tool of the oldfag
(it) pairs well with rosemary

Attached: 1520216409761.gif (263x201, 1.4M)

Black skin is so ugly, tatoos are a fucking improvement. The absolute states of niggers.