What happened to the South Slavs?

What happened to the South Slavs?

Why do they look like MENA people while other Slavs look white?

Attached: 1528382650501.jpg (544x371, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?202803-Bulgaria-Macedonia-Romania-Greece-Gedmatch-Results
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?234771-Northwest-Croat-gedmatch
google.hr/search?q=mamić&rlz=1C1CHBF_hrHR823HR823&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirisKKsJLfAhVJ3qQKHbILDyIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1680&bih=908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: montenegrin slav.jpg (423x390, 85K)

interbred will greeks, turks, and other balkan people.

Attached: le remove kebab slav face.jpg (320x240, 13K)

black hair is gross

pic related, a true Slav

Attached: slav.jpg (377x500, 18K)

some slavic tribes were already dark before mixing with anyone. czechs are darker than slovenians. ukrainians too

You might be right about the Czechs but others were fair

Attached: Chart.png (887x609, 92K)

>south slavs
>skin - white or swarthy
>hair - dark

Got any source on that?

nice viking armor on that "slav"

Nice memeflag

Attached: 1544028611239.gif (554x400, 103K)

this guy is from an area that's 80% genetically slavic

Attached: cilic.jpg (1023x576, 71K)

Well, I guess he belongs to the 20% of non-Slavs.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?202803-Bulgaria-Macedonia-Romania-Greece-Gedmatch-Results

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?234771-Northwest-Croat-gedmatch

nope, they are all like that

Attached: zdravko_mamic_velika_819302976.jpg (800x533, 97K)

>one does not simply walk across the karpathians

he is good meme material
google.hr/search?q=mamić&rlz=1C1CHBF_hrHR823HR823&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirisKKsJLfAhVJ3qQKHbILDyIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1680&bih=908

all these "white slavs" are finnic.

Finns are fuckin gooks

Genetics beg to differ, my mongolian friend.

Attached: Haplogroup-R1a-Y93.png (800x581, 73K)

that's not the only slavic haplomeme though

all whites are finnic

here's the other one

Attached: Haplogroup-R1a-M458.png (800x581, 73K)

Attached: Slavic_Europe.png (800x581, 73K)

>Including I2a
Nope, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Balkan substratum is not originally Slavic. You will never see a Pole or a Russian looking like some hairyass Dalmatinac

it's because they were mixing with shitskin albanians and gayreeks

Attached: Nikolaos_Karelis.jpg (702x685, 132K)

when you combine these two haplogruops you get a nice map of slavic migrations

Yeah that’s pretty much exactly what i look like

This literally looks like Barış Manço.

I'm Croatian and this is the funniest shit I've ever seen. There are definitely Croats I've met who look just like this.

I2a isn't native Balkan it came with the Slavs, the Balkan Illyrians and pannonian celts were r1b and e-v13.

Slavs in the balkans integrated the ethnic groups already there, those being the Illyrians, Greeks, and Romans. Pretty sure Herzegovina has the highest concentration of I2 haplogroup

South Slavs have racemixed with the native Illyrians when they arrived here. Most likely the first Slavs that arrived looked like Ukrainians.

This map was computed by adding paternal lineages associated with the diffusion Slavic peoples from the Iron Age onwards. These include Y-DNA haplogroups I2a1b-CTS10228, R1a-CTS1211, R1a-Z92 and some branches R1a-M458.

So Sardinians, obvious Old European, pre IE inhabitants are the major influence on Slavs?
I see the point but I'm not convinced.
Slavs are the extension of the old IE dispersion and they belong to the R1a1 branch. Those people absorbed other non-Slavic (IE) genes while they were passing through the Balkans and that's why South Slavs don't really look Slavic (non-Balkan admixture).

why could''t those slavshitskins resist little hellenic brown peepees

Attached: 1501859699232.jpg (480x535, 38K)

dude literally looks like me down to the adidas trackpants but i'm amenian

sardinians don't have I2a1b-CTS10228. they have I2a1a1 - M26

Mediterranean phenotype.

You are right. I'm reading into it right now on Eupedia.

If you're on this list, you are NOT WHITE.

Attached: 1386205510007.png (1166x1697, 1.27M)

Russian + Dagestani

Attached: Elena Isinbaeva.jpg (780x656, 136K)

Fucking subversive jew

It seems possible that I2a1b was absorbed when Yamnaya expanded westwards and mixed with Cucuteni-Trypillian culture.
But then again it's mostly found in Ukraine and the Balkans. Other Slavs have low frequencies of this haplo. Proto-Slavs couldn't be a mix of R1a1 and I2a1b.

>replying to memeflags
Hrvoje I'm dissapoint

imagine looking like this and thinking you're white. i don't know whether to deport you back to your steppe roots or iran

Attached: 1542208959896.jpg (703x557, 95K)

Original Slavs are Poleshuks from Chernobyl marshes
Lately they lose their identity to khokhols/belarusians

Attached: z.jpg (639x542, 125K)

I disagree with this list partially. There are still northern populations of Spain that are still white and not Arab. Slavs are still white except for some areas of the Balkans. Modern Serbs are basically Turks at this point just like the modern Greeks. Southern Italian is obviously Arabic but the northern part is still very Germanic of Lombard descent.

i-CTS10228 people were probably Antes, r1a-cts1211 were Sklaveni and r1a-m458 were Venethi

Antes probably meant border guards in sarmatian/scythian... they guarded the border between wild scythians and agricultural slavs ... stole some swarthy amazon women as their wives

and later through history most i2a dominant populations were border guards or shepherds

Actually you can see that the left pic has finer, narrower features and lighter skin like a European. The right pic is swarthier and more bloated looking due to turkic-mongol admixture.

delusional slav(E) subhuman. Neither is white
>brown eyes
>brown hair
>brown skin

Kek at this amerishart boiling down racial science on skin shades.

Attached: dispenzer.jpg (720x720, 52K)

Akshually both of those shitskins are ethnic slovenians. Now get in the nearest oven, shitskin

Attached: 1437395887294.png (785x529, 328K)

they look more like gypsies instead Greek or Italian

that guy is an albanian subhuman
he uses that flag because it has the same colours as the flag he hides

reveal your flag, stavros.

Attached: Pavlos Fyssas.jpg (275x183, 7K)

chainmail and a helmet doesn't make you a viking
learn your history

Attached: early slavic horseman.jpg (602x960, 60K)

Seems possible, nice theory there bro!

So Slavs today are still a rather distinguishable mix of these three pre-Slavic groups.
How on earth did we, Slovenes - Sklaveni end up in the sea of Antes here between the Alps and Dinarides?

you asked that in the last time and didnt show your own you albanian subhuman

triggered gayreek/serv detected

muslim subhuman

Attached: albanian in italy.png (2480x1924, 750K)

Go back to greece subhuman armenoid mutt

look like a white nigger

>that pic
good times

shitalians are apes much like gayreeks

>It seems possible that I2a1b was absorbed when Yamnaya expanded westwards and mixed with Cucuteni-Trypillian culture.
>But then again it's mostly found in Ukraine and the Balkans. Other Slavs have low frequencies of this haplo. Proto-Slavs couldn't be a mix of R1a1 and I2a1b.

Ukraine is 44/21

Slovenia is 38/22

But if we exclude some parts of Ukraine...

Attached: cvc.png (795x218, 25K)

should i take half of your subhuman albanian nation with me?

Attached: DIASPORA.jpg (1260x1260, 352K)

did you get that ticket back to cyprus yet? better get going before pinky puts you in the oven. shitskin

it's obvious your a shitskin balkan raperoach immigrant diaspora or ikkibey

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

albania is poorer than many african countries
italy is among the richest

Attached: africa hunger.jpg (772x695, 110K)

The vikings took over most of the muscovy area at one point and Slavs already closely shared cultural aspects with other central and western europeans

"Fedor Vovk, who made a significant contribution to the development of anthropological science in the Russian Empire, is considered the founder of Ukrainian anthropology. He presented his first studies in the book Anthropometric Experiments of the Ukrainian Population of Galicia, Bukovina, and Hungary (Lviv, 1908). As a result of many years of systematic study of different territorial groups of the Ukrainian ethnos, he concluded (1916) about the relative physical monotony of the Ukrainian people and its belonging to the Dinaric race, which also includes Southern Slavs and part of Western Slavs."

Attached: MVILQXDpMeA.jpg (525x396, 23K)

albanian subhuman

Those figures look a bit low

>a subhuman gayreek armenoid mutt insulting anyone
lol, you literal cockroach

hairy arab manlet crypto-shitskin leech

Attached: 1542537089487.png (1399x540, 85K)

why do you write cockroach although albanians are muslim subhumans who served their turkish masters?

hairy arab manlet crypto-shitskin leech

Attached: albanians.jpg (600x821, 95K)

>looked like Ukrainians

Attached: khokhols.jpg (945x552, 101K)

Fuck off mutt

why are slavic and baltic languages different then? both balts and slavs have exclusively CTS1211 and M458 branches under R1a which are both only 4000 years old

each of them absorbed a different aboriginal population and mixed their original pure indo european language with them

look at germanic peoples, it's the same, both r1b and i1 are present from austria all the way to scandinavia
but r1b obviously first settled in austria and south germany, and then started pushing northwards and assimilating i1 populations

Culture and race are not the same thing.

Yea, we Slovenes are obviously a mix of both.
I wonder why other Slavs score so low on I2a1 and the Croat proposed a good theory

albania literally means white mountain. Illiryans created the ancient western civilization from from greece to rome. You are an armenoid subhuman mutt larping as ancient greek (ethnically albanian)

hairy arab manlet uber-crypto-shitskin leech
which shitskin island do you belong to? cyprus? lebos? im onto you shitskin

Attached: STIN-AEK-O-GIAKOUMAKIS-denlarge.jpg (775x420, 108K)

I am leaving this thread you albanian subhumans.

Attached: turklets.jpg (960x717, 89K)

Well, he's not wrong so....

Attached: 1479806717768.gif (206x252, 1.19M)

good, you subhumans are a disgrace. back to crete

Attached: shitskin greekoid.jpg (304x171, 14K)

>american education
okay, the slavs originally lived in the belarus area until around 500 AD, when they, for unknown reasons moved into Finnic areas to the east, Germanic areas to the west and Roman/Greek areas to the south
OP's pic shows the slavic migration into the balkans, which was several hundred years before the viking age

go back to central asia armenoid/turkic mutt

god albanians are ugly

>why are slavic and baltic languages different then?
Archaeology points to an early invasion of "Venetic" people from Pomerania to the marshes of early Baltic people.
They interbred with the locals and the process of creolization gave birth to the earliest differences between Baltic and Slavic. Hydronymic material points in this direction as well.
Slavs = early Balts + Pomeranian people "Venets"

Attached: etnogeneza slavena2.png (818x800, 64K)

says the memeflag mongrel

why are south slavs among tallest in world?

Attached: 1Zpka.jpg (960x620, 82K)

Can confirm. Chink eyes and high cheekbones run in my family. Ukrainian blood. Looks good tho. Hunter eyes ftw. People are intimidated by the looks of my eyes lel

She is kinda purdy...

Never skip the legs day

Superior Dinarid genes

These are all Dalmatians on the left , no slavic blood

Attached: Croats Italians.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Because they're not Slavs
Real Slavs are average height