JEWS CALLING FOR "CLIMATE DENIERS" TO BE JAILED

"Climate change" CONFIRMED Jewish bullshit

GET IN HERE

archive.fo/HAfHd

Attached: Capture.jpg (1156x455, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1528994116153.png (1488x1488, 39K)

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

> our scientific consensus proposes a global super-government with the capability of centrally redistributing resources and wealth (by force) so that we can change the surface temperature of the Earth

"hey, maybe that's not such a good ide"-

> dont you ever question the necessity of the global super-government, our scientific understanding is so advanced, if you ever imply we would do something unethical or immoral, i'll throw you in fuckin' jail so fuckin fast, you regressive right-wing retard

> don't ever question the scientific method again or i'll have you shot on the spot fagget

Attached: 1518977208807.jpg (1104x1155, 593K)

They better do it fast before people start asking why they want to flood millions of third worlders with negligible carbon footprints into first world countries so they can have giant first world carbon footprints too. I used to believe but this actually makes me sick and upset when I think of how obviously contradictory it is to what they say they want.

hmm rly makes u think

Attached: 1536953171467.jpg (380x478, 39K)

makes sense, global warming is one of the worlds most pressing concerns, and we can blame hitler for that, Every since he fired up the furnaces the world has ever been the same.

good post, i'm going to use that

Attached: Capture.jpg (1319x515, 104K)

hmmm

Attached: 1542285587417.jpg (962x768, 183K)

Attached: global warming merchant.jpg (864x2344, 222K)

This can't be real. There's no way they're THIS stupid to be this blatant.

'Hansen' doesn't sound like a Jewish name.

fuckin jews

(((They're))) also calling illegal immigrants "Climate (Change) Refugees." I'm sure the 2 are related.

This coupled with telling whites to stop having children only to in the end say “oh no you didn’t have enough children that’s okay these people who want you dead did let’s bring em in” fucking seals it. It’s fully exposed and those who can’t admit it are either too stupid or ashamed to admit they got cheated out of a better fuller life for nothing except a cowards death

Attached: EF11FF4E-CBFD-4C5A-B2AB-3C6AEA6FE41A.jpg (815x952, 367K)

Attached: white-genocide-media-global-warming-climate-change-have-less-white-kids-but-niggers-should-have-seve (1024x457, 76K)

Goy also means nation/nationality

STFU kike it means cattle. Dirty lying Jew

Here is the dictionary definition. I translated it already use 4plebs to find it.

Attached: image.jpg (2714x926, 1.3M)

stop making shit up Jew

goy means you, yes, you.

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

>Crushing of (((Dissent))) and the jailing of (((illlegal opinion holders)))

Attached: 1330920725846.jpg (252x187, 6K)

Why can't these kikes just fuck off back to Israel and suck blood out of baby dicks? Why do they have to meddle in everything?

No it doesn’t you stupid fuck. Why do you think you can get away with lying after you’ve been found out? Hubris? Brain damage from your parents sharing the same set of parents? It explains how fucking Butt ugly and beady eyed you all are. You’re cancelled bitch! More people hate you than they did last year and the year before and there’s no putting the genie back in the bottle this time. If you were actually smart you’d keep your fucking head down for a good long while but honestly I hope you don’t.

Attached: 990F3085-446F-4830-900A-84AA0BB6CD11.png (881x703, 138K)

Attached: A34EFCFF-BD53-4EE0-964B-B520EDFF93EB.jpg (850x400, 73K)

ואעשך לגוי גדול
(בראשית יב)
Or in English
I will make of thee a great nation,
(Genesis 12)

STAY THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD KIKE

Fuck off, I’m here since /new/

scientists need to stay the fuck in their lane. stem people are so insufferable

and you haven't gotten the message that you're NOT WELCOME?

(((scientists))) should indeed remain in their lane and just stick to sucking bloody baby dick

they're obviously terrible too, but i'm referring as much to their golem footsoldiers.
never have i found a group of people so condescending and unimpressive as stem types

Eat shit dicknose

Attached: 59B26505-31E8-45D9-A600-B9572A04C2AD.png (1350x750, 1.52M)

yeah i don't hang out with chinks

This is a fair enough and an alarming amount of them are also closet furries which is concerning because you have to wonder how firm their grasp on reality even is

Lmao, we rule this board.

You’re not welcome on our board, kike.

>all Jews are lairs
>here is something a Jew said that I agree with

Attached: image.jpg (1280x638, 229K)

then you're just doing a GREAT JOB stemming the tide of antisemitism then, aren't you

...actually, wouldn't you know, the example that came to mind was jewish. just lol.
but there are many aggressively unimpressive goyim engineers too.
i just hate how these types always take the most "babby's first philosophy" level of materialist approach to understanding reality, and talk with such authority and think they're better than the best philosophers in human history because the jews that run the education system patted them on the head and called them good boys

Jow Forums is our board, newfag.

>we rule this board.

Attached: 1537403207380.jpg (400x387, 11K)

Based

right, you own it, but you kikes don't run SHIT around here

Attached: EA0BFC1D-E61E-4978-ACBD-31003395D3AF.png (1136x640, 561K)

It’s those same sad delusions of grandeur that always get you in the end

Attached: BB1A66BC-65EF-4759-BCCA-462E5BDD90A5.jpg (750x1103, 109K)

We are actually the majority here, just proxyfagging.

We know.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOWS

He converted and advocated for your genocide. Based exception. You probably killed him too

you guys are pathetic. you're totally obvious, we call you out every time. don't act like you're infiltrating shit, because you aren't

jews are a goy
goy means nation
it also means foreigner
as in: look at the stupid goyim! (foreigners)

Attached: B9BCBE72-F4CA-44DF-BEDA-8E7C43F49DC4.jpg (1024x930, 225K)

cattle

Attached: E6061F5B-6812-4F18-AE24-87EDE85614AB.jpg (742x1097, 192K)

An exception because you agree with him.

Attached: image.jpg (293x326, 26K)

This is probably true. Jews can't handle any criticism at all. If someone so much as tells the truth about something a Jew did all of you cry and do everything in your power to shut it down. You're a disgusting race of people that has to pass laws and censor everyone just to keep normal people from hating you.

Attached: 1530377730874.jpg (1048x829, 345K)

guys, this Jewish nigger has derailed the thread. I suggest we all ignore him and let the thread die. I'm closing the tab. sage

So is it awkward seeing your rabbi after a circumcision?

Attached: AAAD820B-CCBF-4976-AC39-CDC8E4901638.jpg (900x398, 363K)

In English it was translated as Gentile
Matthew 10:5
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles,
>In this episode, Jesus says to his apostles: Avoid goyim!

This has always been the logical way forward given the predicament of our "challenges". Anyone who has failed to see this develop wont have a problem with the coming NWO anyway.

At first you will see the subjugation of state institutions. Then you will see the court system merge into one institution. The future will become the perfect place for conformist people of average intelligence. No nation that will support you unconditionally because of your birth right. You will be subjugated according to your ability to contribute to the goals of the state.

Nobody will like it and most will see it as an absolute necessity.

Its the only logical path forward given the scenario we have been fed for the past 40 years.

How "humanly" it will be done will be entirely dependent on what propaganda we feed each other about what constitutes a good person.

>the only question now is who are seen as worthy enough to contribute to the greatest project ever envisioned.
>what we define as intelligence is not necessarily intelligent in the terms of a green way of life

Attached: 1501497145200.jpg (508x720, 73K)

Are you new here? Do you think I care about any of this?

Attached: getoutjew.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

Because he told the truth about the nature of you homely inbred defectives. I’d bet anything your big fat lardy mom does all the heavy lifting in your family too

Attached: 551A71EA-6B51-4E8A-9D78-7852C385D736.png (327x154, 9K)

Unironically going to write my dissertation about how liberal democracy won't be able to survive climate change and the impending environmental crisis.

Science aint democracy Ishmael.

Lol I know you care

Attached: 607B81DB-C197-430A-B2F0-54017F2E7FAB.png (322x403, 127K)

And he’s the only non lying Jew because you agree with him

Attached: image.jpg (680x339, 85K)

No but exceptions are not the rule you ugly faggot. Post your bald spot

Attached: E140CDED-7D7A-45C1-9999-03DE91532371.jpg (726x572, 170K)

just ignore it.

An exception disproves a rule, you retard.

Attached: image.jpg (226x223, 23K)

(((Iceberg)))

Kike

what jews lie now ? are you a fuckin nazi or something ?

back of with you r antisemitism

scum like you make me want to join antifa

>the sound of cognitive dissonance crunching in the back of his skull

Attached: MoustacheManBad.jpg (857x1202, 357K)

TYPICAL RAT FACED KIKES PUSHING HORSESHIT FUCK JEWS AND FUCK ISREAL.

“Goyim” meant “nations”, then it was used referring to non-Jewish nations, that are not “chosen people”, then came Jesus and Jews chose their own false messiah and Talmud, and Goyim became “cattle”.
Do you still call Israel a Goy?

>Take a break schlomo...this board is reaching levels of antisemitism that should not be possible.

No because we have other words for it, if you would call it a goy, you won’t be wrong though.

joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/
They can fuck right off with that shit

Really now? this is ridiculous!

i agree with this
we are literally about to die
fuck you if you don't think this is serious
if you die climate change you deserve to die.

Climate change is real, but there's no consensus on in which direction it's changing. Some say global warming ("oh, but it will happen in another 100-1000+ years") others saying we on the verge of the next small ice age ("Sun stop being so active in 2019-2020 and until 2050+ but big wigs shrug it off"), etc.

have a nice day anyway

Rules have exceptions I’m still waiting on a pic of your bald spot. Or your mother’s

No.
It really means nation.
They use it negatively though becaus as Gid expelled them from Israel they really can't call themselves Goyim. So the Diaspora came to view Gentiles as Goyim because untill they adquire Land they are not a "Nation", in their own biased view. Thats why Reform Jews hate the Zionists. As Israel has now come into being they are now really Goys between Goyim, meaning they have responsabilities now; stuff Diaspora don't wish to have with ignorant gentiles.

The Jews act like Devils who unironically can't acknowledge their own evilness to themselves, so they project their poison toward others.

That's not how this works

You literally wouldn’t know. You’re a dumb kike

I don't believe like the rest of you retards that the endless amounts CO2 and other shit dumped into the atmosphere has no effect, we should dump fossil fuels asap, however the way it is presented by the "scientific community" is clearly farsical as fuck, especially given that 90% of solutions are lol just tax the carbon those stupid goy consume.

how come jews infiltrate every institution except crematoriums
ironic isnt it

This. I'm all in favor of having clean air and water. But every single solution proposed is some kind of turbo-Marxism.

Nuclear power could have solved our energy needs half a century ago, it was killed in it's infancy with red tape and beauracrats by individuals with skin in the game. A hot rock that boils water is NOT fucking complicated.

go away

Gas is under $2 in my states, I think we should let the new Saudi King kill all the glow in the dark (((Journalist))) he wants

idiot

Attached: UN-Agenda-21-Graphic.jpg (723x935, 28K)

I don't deny for a second we have a climate.

It's prima facie proof they don't believe their own bullshit.

But do you deny that it needs a change to kill all niggers and jews?