What does everyone here think of the holocaust? Did it happen? If you don't think it happened at all...

What does everyone here think of the holocaust? Did it happen? If you don't think it happened at all, what do you make of the German records that specifically speak of "Jewish Executions"? If it happened, was it as bad as is usually claimed or is it exaggerated?

You can vote in the poll but also leave answers ITT if none of the options fit what you think.

strawpoll.me/17009121

Attached: holocaust.jpg (640x359, 51K)

Attached: 1524890440492.png (497x897, 483K)

OF COURSE THE SUBVERSIVE ISRAELI ZIONIST GOYIM DIDNT PUT THE ONLY TRUTHFUL OPTION.

ZIONIST FALSE FLAG BLAMED ON HITLER TO SCARE JEWS TO MOVE TO ISRAEL FROM EUROPE. THE DESERT ISNT A VERY ENTICING PLACE TO WANT TO GO

Attached: 1539354624944.png (1488x1488, 39K)

Do I look like fucking google to you?

go to codoh and watch what revisionists have to say in their documentaries, and see for yourself if you can still believe it when you're done

Attached: 0f343c20b41458d783c7b3b7335e4e9b13031022_1_600x692.jpg (600x692, 254K)

holocaust denial = slandering hitler as a faggot

Dead Jews is NEVER a bad thing.

Attached: disgusting-coffee-stock-images_csp0393525.jpg (299x470, 23K)

The gas chabers had wooden doors which are not airtight thats all im saying...

Attached: x9dUvCu.jpg (500x342, 99K)

>DEAD JEWS.

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 77K)

Attached: 17634324_10154726750589398_7249808293756639972_n.jpg (552x390, 25K)

It always makes me cringe when people on Jow Forums claim that Hitler was controlled opposition. It just proves how retarded all the people are that scream glow on every modern pro white figure, they literally attack everyone on our side and just try to turn people against each other.

Attached: 1543169041450.jpg (960x720, 121K)

if an operation known as 911o1 or 1o119 in corrective time-travel were (if) successful in altering history, how would (does) the public react? reactions are usually evidence for affect.

Attached: 1o0541958.jpg (930x842, 161K)

if i have a pest problem and I try to give em away but no one takes them why the fuck does the world freak out when I take care of the problem.

I wish it happened.

Attached: 1489964122539.jpg (960x719, 137K)

Attached: holocoaster.jpg (1278x1012, 415K)

Attached: 1539154263796.png (1021x729, 955K)

Jews subvert and undermine societies while preying on children

It was a prank
In all seriousness I don't care that much
Some aspects of it have been exaggerated
My guess is that like 1 million or less people died and maybe 1 gaschamber was real

>did it happen
What is undeniable was that the Nazis put anyone who they believed would undermine the war effort into work camps away from the population. This was something done by the allies as well.

There is no question that these camps existed and that there were people who were executed within them. However, what is debated was whether these camps were intended to exterminate the people there or to do something like the GULAGs did in the Soviet Union- use the prisoners as labor then release them to the general population once order has been asserted.

It is undeniable that the majority of deaths were due to disease such as Typhus as a result of the allied strategic bombing campaign and Germany losing the war. It is also undeniable that large crematoria existed for burning bodies to keep disease from spreading through the general population of the prison.

>jewish executions
It is undeniable that Jews were seen as people who would undermine the war effort, but Jews were not the primary victim of the Nazis. Slavs were. Soviet prisoners had the worst mortality rate of any group because they were communists (so already enemies of the Nazis) and their government forbade help from groups like the Red Cross.

>was it as bad
There is no question that the concentration camps were hell especially as the war was ending. However, the lies about human experimentation or other stuff to demonize the Nazis is nothing more than victor's justice.

In reality, the Nazis were probably more humane than the Japanese who did everything the Nazis were accused of and still haven't apologised and have shrines to war criminals. Hell Ships and forced labor are the wet dream of inhumanity of any Jew looking to suck money out of the Germans.

My french grandfather got kidnapped by the germans and was sent to Auschwitz with four of his soldiers (none were jews) and they managed to escape like it was nothing, he said it was pretty easy, so I guess the jewish IQ myth is a lie too. My great grandmother was in the french army and was kidnapped too, they let her go as long as she could work for the germans. So she made bullets for them, and they gave her food, she said they were kind of generous lmao

6mill jews just vanished. K cool

>The Jews made it up
>Therefore we should eliminate the Jews
Hmm makes you think

Of the kikes wouldn’t have made up the whole 6 million turned to ashes in an oven bullshit, they probably could have got away with it.

>It is undeniable that Jews were seen as people who would undermine the war effort, but Jews were not the primary victim of the Nazis. Slavs were. Soviet prisoners had the worst mortality rate of any group because they were communists (so already enemies of the Nazis) and their government forbade help from groups like the Red Cross.
Jews were the primary target because the Nazi worldview believed that they were fighting Jewish sorcerers in control of the world. Nazi propaganda would also make references to the war they were fighting as the "Jewish War." The Nazis saw themselves as waging a war on a global Jewish conspiracy.

I'd also read Goebbels' Sportpalast speech in February 1943 called for total war alleging a Jewish conspiracy behind both Western and Eastern Allies. (Declaring total war in 1943 was a bit late for that, in my opinion, but that was a way to force the wealthy industrialists to shift production away from consumer goods; shockingly Nazi Germany wasn't at full war production until '43 well after all other major combatants had shifted over, and after Stalingrad was lost.) "The goal of Bolshevism is Jewish world revolution ... International Jewry is the devilish ferment of decomposition that finds cynical satisfaction in plunging the world into the deepest chaos and destroying ancient cultures that it played no role in building."

This is also why the Nazis accelerated the Holocaust towards the end of the war. They saw them waging a war against the Jews, and so killing Jews whether by shooting or gassing was a form of "combat" to them, in a sick and depraved way.

Attached: holocaust.jpg (2861x2115, 1.84M)

nope no hall of costs just regular halls

>watch what revisionists have to say in their documentaries
lol

Attached: Classy-Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif (160x160, 445K)

>I only look at one side of the argument because my enemies tell me that the other side is evil and wrong.

Attached: 1540435382876.jpg (588x823, 49K)

My opinion:
It definitely happened, death toll 5.8 million Jews and ~14 million non-Jews, and Zionist Jews played a major role in it happening.

First two posts are surprisingly redpilled

What I'm sure of, is that every story that talks about Germans like some mad scientist super villains is completely made up shit.

I think about it almost daily, and it saddens me that it didn’t happen. Hopefully one day.

What records are those?

For how monumentally important this event seems to be for our scoiety in comparison to all other genocides (which are actually quite common on this fucking clown planet), you'd think they would make these supposed records more easily accessible...

Really rods ur todds if u shaggin what im slaggin

>the other side is evil and wrong
Well, yeah. And also mentally ill.

Found the faggot.

Attached: 1493991640471.jpg (1023x1626, 445K)