How2 talk to females

how2 talk to females

Attached: 1511343091614.jpg (655x527, 59K)

just talk to them like they are people because they are just people

how2 talk to people

Attached: 1510305691308.png (231x218, 8K)

if youre actually asking here are some basic guidelines
>dont use so much internet lingo/online posting patterns
>look them in the eyes and smile sometimes, you dont have to have a staring contest but dont let your eyes wander too much
>take your time talking, if you rush yourself odds are you will get tonguetied or say something you didnt mean to
>ask questions people love to talk about themselves or something they know a lot about/like
>talk about some safe topics you know a lot about/like

>go up to woman
>speak to her about what you want to speak about
>end conversation
simple

>ask questions people love to talk about themselves or something they know a lot about/like

Not in my experience. I ask a lot of questions because I don't know how to hold a normal conversation and they get annoyed / barely react anymore when I run out of questions because the initative never comes from their side.

what should i speak about

Attached: 1527451132106.png (860x929, 314K)

well you cant just be like
>whats ur name, whats ur family's name, where were you born
but if you ask a few questions that can have long answers and branch into new conversations like
>oh ive heard about that band before, ever see them live?
and hen continue to talk about music/shows and other interests its fine

Girls never have any interesting hobbies tho. Just school/work and drinking/partying during weekends.

>>whats ur name, whats ur family's name, where were you born
i wouldn't like to be asked that t.bh

Attached: 1519274217248.png (657x527, 64K)

lol sure they do..and school/work/partying is a big part of life. if thats all they talk about yeah it gets boring but its good entry level conversation so you're bound to hear tons of it. i doubt youll get much meaningful/deep conversation from people you just met, that comes later in the friendship/relationship
yeah those were awful examples i just meant shallow questions fired off one by one

>school/work/partying
i don't know anything about that

Attached: 1518508106637.png (669x514, 25K)

What the fuck do you do all day? Talk about that

Should I talk about my videogames and programming activities? Don't be ridiculous. You need an IQ of around 95 like most people to connect with them. If it's higher (or lower) it's gonna be very very very hard.

shitpost with my Jow Forums friends

Attached: 1519274106438.png (1360x832, 279K)

just be yourself bro

who cares attention whore

Well normally you'd talk about work and your hobbies or whatever.

you dont go outside? then ofc you wont be able to make friends or talk to girls..
you can talk about video games ad programming sure, as long as you dont go too in depth if they look like they have no clue what yore talking about. part of the charm of online forums is talking without any real repercussions and if you dont like who youre talking with you can move on. same with people, if you realize they have no interest in things that interest you or no interest in even broadening their horizons to include you then move on

Idk then I guess you're out of luck

dear mujer, te quero mucho
never say words like pinches putas etc. they don't like that

>women
>people

i don't know just be yorself bro
it's easy

I just said what my hobbies are and I'm a NEET

You're trolling, no girl wants a hear a single word about programming or videogames

I tried talking about programming. I compared myself to an instance of a class. It didn't go well.

Attached: 1fe[1].png (658x662, 59K)

I thought you'd have other hobbies besides videogames and programming. Maybe you should get a job or go back to school.

> I'm a NEET
That's your problem. You should ask yourself why you are a neet. That's the first step

I even took some type of IT class where we did programming a shiet but during breaks no girls even cared about programming they talked about anime and other shit

Did that multiple times and same thing happens every time: first day goes well, introductions go well because I can act confident if I want to but then when people start creating "cliques" I can never join them and I just start isolating myself until some people literally start forgetting I exist.

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 6K)

Unfortunately it sounds like you are a lost cause. I have no further advice for you, goodbye.

and then people wonder why there are school shootings

Attached: 1525623954163.jpg (400x387, 15K)

wtf i wasn't asking for an actual advice

Felicitations, malefactors. I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation for affordable comestibles! Who will join me?