>Almost 2 years NEET now since I graduated
> $70k Debt, parents are working class and can barely make the payments
>Dad pressuring me to find a job soon so I can help with the bill

Should I just kill myself?

Attached: 25_wojak.jpg (633x758, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixDnRspzScc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Living that dream of being above all "trade cucks" :^)

My brother in law worked in a lab after he defeated cancer. He now has a 160k a year job. Working ina lab provides you good job experience but ultimately it's up to you what to do.

Lol, you fell for the STEM meme. Also, you shouldn't expect a decent job with only a Bachelor's degree, in any field. Get a Master's at least.

>$14/hr
lmao I'm a sort of manager at a sort of prison for pedophiles. I obtained the position by lying about my experience and giving a fake ass number that I owned as a reference (bought a walmart burner phone and pretended to be HR lmao). I would have only needed a few years management experience in any field to get the job.
I make $20 an hour in literally the cheapest area of the US.
>tfw no debt
>tfw no kids
>tfw literally just fucked off and did drugs for my 20s
>tfw said "meh guess I'll go be successful I guess"
>tfw better off than some cuck who bought the "go to college, goy" meme
LLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Literally apply at Penske, I am an order selector and make $16.25 an hour + Incentive (up to $25 an hour and an extra $100). All I do is drive a pallet jack around and put boxes on the back of it.

that little lie will come back to haunt you, the sooner you resign the sooner you can leave it in the past and learn from your lesson

Here, have some Romanian turbofolk to cheer up:
youtube.com/watch?v=ixDnRspzScc

At least I'm not an uneducated cuck like you

You could do the one year teacher training and become a high school teacher. Although I don’t know if they have that in the US. Any job opens doors if you prove you’re competent

>be successful
>babysits pedos

This isn't Jow Forums you cockmunch

>BS In bio-chemistry
wtf were you thinking lol

W- Why didn't you take the lab assistant job?
You could have been working for 2 years, building experience to get something that paid better! If you're going to KYS, KYS because you are coming to terms with how retarded you are, not because "POOR ME CAN'T FIND A SIX FIGURE JOB STARTING! POOR ME FELL FOR THE COLLEGE WILL INSTANTLY MAKE ME SIX FIGURES STARTING MEME!" You're fucking retarded, took on $70,000 worth of debt to be a bio chemist, and won't even put in the work to start as a lab assistant to become an eventual lead bio-chemist. Either do something with your god damned degree, or at least cuck yourself and get into middle management retail work, which will pay more than $14 an hour, and generally only requires a bachelors in literally anything, and figure out what you actually want to do with your life while pulling in 40-50k a year to tell the wage cucks beneath you to stock shelves and clean up vomit.

>mfw starting wage as an apprentice machinist is 16$ an hour and they'll pay for my classes

kek

You fucked up somewhere, man. Get a degree in cs and you will have access to loads of bio research jobs. I salivate when I take a look at your job market.

No you can’t kill yourself imagine the burden of cost for the funeral your parents will have to pay

get a manual labor or service sector job and work, whatever it is. Do SOMEthing. Anything looks better on a resume than nothing, and take the money. Don't be proud, just knuckle down and do some work. Keep searching for a job in your field in the meantime.

t. BS in Geophysics, currently working as a UPS driver helper until the end of the year. I have an interview next week for a real job that starts in February. Meantime I'm making $12 an hour with a $250 a week bonus for literally lifting and moving boxes.

Stop being useless. Swallow your pride. Get a job. Make your loan payments.

Suck shit. I've never seen anybody that lied on a resume that had bad results. Usually they lie to get a bullshit cushy middle class job like he got, and they'll never get caught because it's cushy and they don't want to offend.

No it won't the biggest redpill in life is that liars, cheaters, and fraud is mostly gotten away with and they never are punished. Just look at how the elite classify all their crimes and then 100 years later it comes out they did ultra fucked up shit, but they're dead and gone and suffered no consequences.

He'll never be found out for it, he'll prosper, and your naive belief that some kind of balancing force in the universe will mete out justice, is in fact the very thing these people use to convince you to keep playing by the rules.

should have taken that $14/hr job better than nothing and would have gotten you experience in a couple more years you'll be irrelevant in your field because new students with the latest knowledge will be graduating

>>Only job I was offered was a lab assistant job that barely pays $14/hr
why the fuck did you not take it? You have to start somewhere.

That's rough.

Attached: heh.png (548x412, 429K)

$250 a week ? a week ?
how is this possible ?
>t. food delivery driver

Attached: iwonder.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Science is a bad career unless you can secure a high paying research position through nepotism, or go into academia which is a shit show. Also there is fuckery like this. Where even though you're more than qualified with a bachelors you ought to get a masters because all the other unemployed retards in your field double downed.

Youre a fucking retard. You go to school for the hottest job market. Not for your dreamjob you fucking moron. You were lied to

>BS In bio-chemistry

kek, bro you need a least a masters for this field. To be successful you will need a PhD.

shipping during holiday season is ez money a amazon warehouse is in my town and they hire anyone without any interview to work during this time of year they're so desperate.

Take out as large of a lone as you can and they use it to pay off the student one, then declare bankruptcy. If that's not enough have your parents declare you a dependent and have a doctor certify you as mentally disabled due to anxiety and then force your student loans to be forgiven. You fucked yourself but you don't have to bend over and take the Jew's cock up your ass.

This. If OP wasn't retarded, he would have worked while studying for degree to begin with, so that he'd have something to fall back on if he's degree doesn't give him anything, and also pay his debt. Also he should have taken half the time he was a NEET and used it to upgrade his BS into a MS so he wouldn't get wage cuck jobs in the first place.

Any option for bankruptcy? Is it Sally Mae loans or all fed?

Start making Meth or become the next unabomber

>Only job I was offered was a lab assistant job that barely pays $14/hr
and you didn't take it. Take the job, get the experience and work your way up. If you want to make money you will need to go into management or administration anyway. You don't have a Phd retard

Side note - i recently paid a plumber $80 to crimp a ring around a leaking pex pipe that I HAD ALREADY DUG UP.

If you want to make money do a job that no one else can, knows how, or wants to.

Look for pharmaceutical company jobs. Start in manufacturing at about $23 an hour and work your way up. Opportunity is there.

Yup

Lmao i make $500 a day in software

I deliver to an Amazon Fulfillment Center.
And other places.
You didn't quantify the $1000 a month bonus.
You sure it's not $250 a month ?

>shift differential nets me $200 *per month*.

Attached: franklin.jpg (535x335, 33K)

First pay off debt

>BA in political science
>only a couple units away from 3 majors. The others would have been history and economics.
>Decent GPA
>Decent university
>Nothing but near minimum wage jobs since I graduated in 2011
>Live with parents in expensive area of California
>Have done nothing related to what I studied except signature gathering for a political campaign and volunteering to work the polls during election season
>taught English in Korea for two years, but it wasn't that great
>have some money saved but cant find job in lower cost of living areas I want to move to
>have applied for thousands of jobs
>currently working for near minimum wage in a drugstore

Not everyone wants to work in trades.

I work on my own car, and while it is sort of rewarding when you finish job, it's pretty miserable work. Same feeling when I helped my dad remodel his rental.

I could say the same thing about dentists. They might make a ton of money, but they spend their whole day in people's mouths. That sort of thing just doesn't appeal to me.

>Bs in biochem
>Had 5k debt when I graduated because had scholarships at my state school
>Make $22/hour plus nice benefits working for the government analyzing water quality

I considered going for medical school before I got this job but it's comfy and pretty stress-free so...not sure I could justify leaving.

Where do i apply?

Also hang in their fren. The people commenting will judge you rather than give any advice or consolation. Fuck em, the system is absolutely broken such that it would encourage/allow a young man to take such a huge gamble in terms of a financial investment. You are unfortunately a victim of this bs system. You have some viable options. Firstly take the entry level job and grind your way up. Secondly, reskill in something more marketable and higher paying. Thirdly, try bankruptcy. Fourthly, public service forgiveness. Fifthly, military. Sixth, take up a lucrative trade. Finally refuse to pay and live somewhere rural + do cash jobs.

Don't give up and adopt a new attitude. Them IRS/Sally Mae niggas can't take what a nigga don't have.

Attached: 1528157632134.png (734x778, 84K)

Very similar to me. I own a bar, which is a bigger liability I assume. You should think of investing in or creating a small business. Real estate, restaurant/bar, etc. I average in a year $500 daily after all obligations. You should think about it, you never know if you will burn out.

You fucked up, dumbass. I dropped out of a a stem degree program because I was sick of the sjw bullshit of college. Found myself a job making $20/hr working an assembly line with full benefits. I just laugh and bullshit with coworkers all day while my hands do the work on autopilot.

What do you expect....?
Get the lab assistant job and use the experience to apply for higher level jobs.

Youre a retard, studying politics is the worst you can do, i assume they taught you ancient greece?
Having a dedicated caste of politicians makes you an oligarchy and is what a democracy has to avoid, its so ironic.

unless you are going to grad school, nobody will care that you memorized the krebs cycle or know what a nucleophile is.

you fell for the boomer meme

Its the college for profit industry. Its totally fucked. The best thing I ever did was drop out and save my money and start the road to becoming a machinist.

Hardly anybody is becoming machinists either so the job market and wages are only getting better as well.

>$22/hr
wat? that's burger flipping level

If you live in a place with low cost of living, that is a great wage for a single dude.

You should only get a bachelors in bio-chem as a lead up to a doctorate. If all you have is a bachelors then you are only really qualified to be a lab technician. You should have took chemical engineering instead.

>bs in bio chem
Were you a med school reject?

I always checked job listings at the huge state school I went to and with the government. Three times a week for probably 4 months. I think I applied to about 30 positions in total just from the government site. Some sounded much worse than this one but I went for them all. My state isn't exactly "progressive" either so I imagine other states could offer more opportunities.

Biochem isn't a great degree for opportunities but if you're willing to expand what you look at there's a lot of $18-20ish/hour jobs that aren't part-time shit. An user mentioned pharma sales and that is smart. I also saw some food science positions and at least one forensic technician position I was qualified for.

explaining the STEM problem to retards
Really college is like this:

1. What job am I applying for
2. What degree do they want

Let me break it down further.

If you want "money and prestige":
1. hard engineering, computer science, going to med school or law school

If you want "prestige":
2. math, science, physics, "tech in name" shit

Just give me the money:
3. business finance accounting

just "Im like edushkated and shit bro" and smoke a bowl:
4. arts degrees and other meme shit with the word "studies" in it

Why did you get a degree in political science? Did you expect to be a politician? You literally don't even need a degree or any kind of education to be a politician. Like 75% of politicians in Sweden doesn't even have degrees. You don't even need to be smart, charisma, marketing and connections are far more important.

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 60K)

Yeah, I too fell for it. Luckily we have interest free loans and have 3 year bachelor's. You still get fucked though, the value proposition is absolutely terrible unless you are dead certain your career in your field of study will last a considerable portion of your life to not only negate the debt but to provide ROI.

I had an uncle leave me a gas station/restaurant in my early 20s.
Kinda regret not just keeping it. Didn't really get shit selling after all the varying layers of taxes and giving my sis a piece

Yes you should

>falling for the Stem meme

This. This. This. I fucking hate so many college grads that bitch that they pass up jobs IN THEIR FIELD and are still unemployed. Newsflash: Unless you're very hot shit, very lucky, or have nepotism, you won't land your dream job right out of college.

Take a job in your field, get the experience and connections, and work your way up. Time's ticking and the gap in your employment history is only getting bigger - and the bigger it gets, the harder it will be for you to get ANY job.

I live in the Midwest, cost of living is really reasonable here. I also grew up working class so having $1000+ leftover every month is plenty for me. Burger flipping is $10/hour here but the hours are garbage and no insurance, vacation, etc.

Should've taken the job. Now you have a giant work history gap. Brainlet.

>double down you dumb fuck

Get a job you lazy cunt

>1. What job am I applying for
>2. What degree do they want
Agreed. When I was in school, I interacted with so many students that were either in general degrees, or had no idea what jobs they could get with their future degree. You should not go to college unless you know what you want to do with your life - even if you have to take a few years off between high school and college to "find yourself" waiting tables, etc, it's much better to have a plan than to go in blind, rack up debt, and hope for the best.

Don't do it

>Didn't really get shit selling after all the varying layers of taxes
What taxes did you have to pay? You inherited the gas station, so you got a step up in the basis. You shouldn't have had to pay any taxes, except for maybe state taxes depending on where you live.

You do realize that HR does an audit every few years to ensure quality right? You've literally committed fraud and can be prosecuted.

t. HRfag

Attached: SmartSelect_20181208-193255_Chrome.jpg (954x1877, 710K)

BS in Biochem, think you are going to get a job that pays above $14 an hour as a tech.
Get real
>Source PhD research scientist.
If you want any chance at making money without a Masters, you need to be trained in animal research. Otherwise, get a Masters and train in something very specific like ABC transporters in drug resistance, then you might be able to get an ok job.

join army

It only takes a year to get a Master's, why not get it when he already wasted his time getting a Bachelor's? Better than to NEET for two years or stay a complete wage cuck with BS.

So instead of taking a job you were actually offered in your field you decided to be a burden on your family and do jack shit? Killing yourself would do them a solid

Listen here Opee(1)Take the lab job it's better than nothing plus you get exp to put on your resume for another job. (2) While working there, Something to think about is looking beyond lab work, for instance with a BS in STEM you are eligible to sit for the patent bar and become a patent agent. No more school needed and patent agents make a decent salary and the job is very secure. Or you could work for the government as a patent examiner. If you're good a firm will even send you to law school and pay for it so you can practice patent law.

For now, do you have Federal loans? If so, sign up for income based repayment plan and it'll be a percentage of your income instead. Also I was in your situation and went to get a MS in Biochem and then a JD. Now I practice patent law. You don't need the MS but it helps, don't be discouraged. It's not over. I was 27 before I went down the patent law path and I'm so glad I did.

Attached: 1544312867058.jpg (640x518, 34K)

Well, you were young, but that was a mistake. I would have invested initial profits into management. Taxes and legal aren't that bad either if you find start-up/community firms for that. Once you have more incoming money you could go with more reputable legal and tax firms. I have good management, I only visit my business once a month or when revenue drops.

>You do realize that HR does an audit every few years to ensure quality right?
What the fuck are you talking about, m8? Companies don't check your prior employment during annual background checks. It's only education and criminal records that pop up during those. The fact that you believe lying on an application will get you prosecuted is utterly contemptible.

/thread

This. /thread

I was thinking about going to law school at the time. I was sort of hoping I might end up in a paper pushing government job if that didn't work. I wouldn't mind teaching civics or history classes, but it's pretty hard to find teaching jobs.

I also liked my major, and I hated math classes required for the hard sciences and economics. Political science is really just a blend of multiple majors. I liked my history, philosophy, economics, and stats classes, but none of them enough to major in them. I should've majored in geography. Supposedly there's a ton of GIS jobs.

I make my own CBD oil and sell it out of my garage.

Am working on a geology degree, not sure what i can expect post graduation. Anyway, a few years with shitty pay is worth it if you just view it as learning the skills to later make your own company. Thats my plan at least

>t.roastie toasty

This as well as the people who don't intern and network in college and ask themselves why they can't get a job. You're not going to fall ass backwards into your dream job, you have to put in the work.

To anyone ITT still in school, don't be OP. Look around at your class mates, then multiply that by every college in the country that offers that degree. That's your competition in the not too distant future: what sets you apart? Why should a company take you over them? (And dont say GPA because that means fuck all after you graduate)

The good thing about picking a shit undergrad major is that you can always go back to grad school for something else. There are a number of relatively cheap online programs in just about every field.

You better focus in oil exploitation, but stay out of Norway.

The future looks bright.

Attached: perfect match.jpg (382x369, 167K)

You phuckwit, there are people with CS degrees who take entry level help desk jobs outta uni and work their way up the food chain.

Thank you for the advice bro. Yea I'm think I'm going to bite the bullet and accept the lab assistant job.

It's such a boom/bust industry that I am afraid of getting into it and "wasting" my time

>you can always go back to grad school for something else

I guess, but I hate school, and I hate academia. I also don't have any debt, and I'd probably have to blow through my savings and go into debt if I went to grad school.

I've heard that Swedish universities require you to spend a year studying culture in Mogadishu. Is this true?

YES. You have to start at the bottom. The thing is, it’s a job you can build a career on.

Misrepresenting your bonafides to assume a role in management is considered financial fraud and in many states a class c felony. #TheMoreYouKnow

You picked the wrong meme kid.
Should've done computer science

Goddamn all those credentials and no job? What the fuck? I've been working at Walmart for over 14 years and only make $14/hr. Come fill out an application!!!

Attached: JPEG_20181207_141340.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

Well, you really fucked up hard. If you would have majored in economics or law instead you'd have a decent job by now. Go back and use your political science degree to get into a law or economics program (the math isn't that hard at all, I had to learn it to get in too and it only took like 5 weeks to learn enough). I'm not sure how it works in the US, but in Sweden you can transfer your credits into a different subject if they're related.

It depends on the industry you want to get into. A few of my state schools offer masters degrees for 12-17k. That's a reasonable investment if its enough to get you a better job. Western Governor's University has a few masters programs that cost under 4k if you can finish them quick enough.

>if you only knew..

Attached: SmartSelect_20181209-025246_Chrome.jpg (796x1235, 348K)

Getting experience is key OP, they want to make sure you are not some retard that will fuck expensive shit up.

Take that $14/hr job and in your spare time build a clickbait youtube channel.