AUS/POL/ AUSFAILIA EDITION

>Indians die on beach
9news.com.au/2018/12/09/07/55/toyah-cordingley-wangetti-beach-cairns-innisfail-queensland-murder-crime-indian-national

Overdose at a rave
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/suspected-overdose-killed-teenager-at-knockout-games-of-destiny-party/news-story/fe46140a63af17f72a64f2c6f088659f

>deadbeat mum charged coz kids, dogs and other cowards these days can't handle hot cars
9news.com.au/2018/12/08/23/45/mum-charged-kids-hot-car

>here's the cricket if you cunts watch that stuff
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-09/australia-v-india-first-test-day-four-live-blog-adelaide-oval/10597566

>reminder that dogs are the fucking best
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-09/california-fires-dog-guards-home-for-a-month-waiting-for-owner/10598026

Attached: 1528283907423.jpg (245x352, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUSqxbD9uvI
youtube.com/watch?v=7m9SF1rnRpM
youtube.com/watch?v=m4MZWLT1Bac
multicultural.vic.gov.au/population-and-migration/victorias-diversity/2016-census-ethnicity-characteristics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: cunt.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

last thread was depressing as fuck. is our current situation in this country only going to get worse or what?

Attached: 1499606288594.jpg (460x397, 46K)

The value just went up due to it's heritage.

Stop giving a fuck honestly

Attached: images(20).jpg (717x428, 14K)

It can only get better.
You are chinese right?

How do we go about seceding from/banishing the poofta states?

Attached: tkvibhlSlin.png (1023x859, 919K)

kill wh*tey

Progression doesn't always have to be positive.

ah yes, the eternal nihilist - a man who accepts he is no longer a man.

the chinese that are coming here are coming in with shadow loans and turning it into clean money.

It's important to realise that we were fucked long before we were born, and the only mistake you made was taking so long to recognise it.

Can someone meet with that brizzie faggot cocksucker that posts dtf on here and bash the fuck out of him? Thanks

torture darky

>is our current situation in this country only going to get worse or what?
user, it's literally fucking over. Anyone who says "there is still a chance!!!" has not left their little bubble of white people, or doesn't understand how statistics work. It's been over for a few years now.

>is our current situation in this country only going to get worse or what?

How bad is the situation in our country? Give me the run down, lads

Attached: 327205A300000578-0-image-a-60_1458625312184.jpg (634x412, 61K)

You don’t enjoy the two poofs trying to root each other?

While travelling among countries in western civilisation, Australia is indeed one of the best places to live. The only place I can think of has a better living standard is Switzerland.

Attached: Australians.png (1193x629, 803K)

Uhuh
Being optimistic these days is fucking delusional

Attached: Brosnan.png (1134x558, 967K)

>keeping adelaide
bump that line up faggot

Why you hate me though, senpai? I never pester people, just put the offer out there.

Attached: 5 foot.jpg (838x829, 65K)

Feeling in a nostalgic mood, Danny morcombe time
youtube.com/watch?v=gUSqxbD9uvI

Attached: IMG_2437.jpg (480x639, 42K)

>How bad is the situation in our country? Give me the run down, lads
For every 20 deaths in Australia, there are only 17 births. We fill this gap with Immigrants. In 2017 Australia took in 539,000 new immigrants will 276,000 people left Australia.

We are being replaced.

Drags down the quality of these threads (jk) and spreads anal aids poopoobum

Attached: gentleman.jpg (773x1024, 110K)

You harass until someone says "Yes" just to get you to fuck off.
Now fuck off, poof

Adelaide is probably the whitest state left you fucking gook.

Have you ever traveled outside of Australia? How was it?

Attached: 10.-Amalfi-Coast-Italy-Hiking-for-Women.jpg (2400x1650, 917K)

being white means shit when all the cunt politicians come from there

Degay thread time
Based and straight pilled have a very large boobs fat

Attached: tumblr_pgeualttQY1u2v3gso1_1280.jpg (1280x1685, 235K)

Switzerland and Denmark were good, but that's before the rapefugee rush, not sure now.

>Have you ever traveled outside of Australia? How was it?
EU 6 years ago same as here if not worse country side was barely (white) again same as here

Attached: 1525078347619.jpg (1045x1433, 220K)

I'm on PreP and I have no STI's at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=7m9SF1rnRpM

Attached: IMG_2470.jpg (677x380, 43K)

>Being optimistic these days is fucking delusional?

Being the opposite of this is what, reality?
>a man who accepts he is no longer a man

You'll either fall out of that teenage angst or continue to drink yourself into a stupor. Just because you've surrender to your own weaknesses doesn't mean others can be brought down to your own level, worm.

everyone looks cute and innocent at that age
he probably would have ended up another meth cunt, and maybe he's better off in heaven, or he got reincarnated as a poo

We're still >80%. We can still remain hwite but thatll take us doing something big in the next five years and i dunno about you cunts but im far too lazy.

Oi mate Gippsland is still based, it’s just Melbourne that needs to be contaminated and sealed off from Victoria

>all the cunt politicians
There's only two. Richard comes from Melbourne, and Larissa Waters comes from Canada/Brisbane.

Not even the nads to spell it properly.

He part Jewish ((morcombe)) jew kids usually have abnormally cute faces

Awww ye meet be at bello pub
Stop this tomfoolery auspol is a place for straight white incels and larping normies

Attached: 1540002069051.jpg (500x499, 67K)

>We're still >80%
seeAnon, what you don't quite understand is, Australia is probably closer to 65%.

Sydney and Melbourne are the bulk of Australia's population, and they are very, very Asian and non-white.

Attached: 1520617189367.jpg (720x540, 41K)

Come on mate it’s still in the high to low 80s

Do you see yourself living in Australia for much longer?

Attached: 1533610924841.jpg (2896x1944, 2.53M)

There are times with my son Daniel I will never forget
I remember when I first held him.
Who remembers this radio ad ?

Attached: IMG_2471.jpg (650x366, 36K)

>meeting up with a weak willed piss infested grub

yea nah have fun at the pub sweetie

Attached: 1541492147357.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Fed or tav?

Attached: 1544006829846.jpg (700x462, 91K)

>high to low 80s
refer to .

Keep in mind that data is true for about the last 20 years and China has been the number 1 place where our immigrants come from ever since the White Australia policy ended.

Forever.
Not leaving because of immigrants.
Anyone who bails out should stay out if we get it fixed.

Get out of the city you faggot.

>9mill
>the bulk of 25mil

Hes a blackpilling ASIOfag

The coast is crying ami right ?

Attached: IMG_2473.jpg (650x366, 39K)

Is this including tas?

mill
>>the bulk of 25mil
Victoria and NSW as a whole are more not-white than they are white.
You're a dumb shit that doesn't understand how statistics work.

Ye Nah unbased bighead poopyposter
Awwww shieeet a local
Bello brewy

Yeah I realise all that cobba but a lot of those immigrants are temporary, and some are still white and the majority of births in this country are still pretty white

Nigga what I’m simply not trying to Blackpill u cunts who think that chicks are 50%, don’t get me wrong, things are fucked but it’s still salvageable

>but a lot of those immigrants are temporary,
Until they stay long enough to get citizenship.

if you take away boomers it's probably 60-40, and a lot of whites will not breed because house prices, leftist millenials are deranged as fuck, gen x are npc trash, and zoomers are like something out of a tay tay video

pissin in the wind, it's fun tho, larping

>don’t get me wrong, things are fucked but it’s still salvageable
So what's the plan?

>a lot of those immigrants are temporary
No, they are not. Australia has a "pathway to citizenship" scheme

Look I’m pretty sure temporary migrant numbers are being reduced and a lot of them don’t get citizenship (don’t get me wrong a lot of them do) and some of them are also white eg. a bit of Irishmen have come out in recent years to work on temporary visa’s

This. There is nothing temporary about the cunts. They come on student visas and never leave. People need to wake up.

I think a plan may include possibly a tariff based system of immigration that is skewed to favour European (white) migrants and/or combine this with a cap on immigration and a similar style of banning certain countries (like trumps travel ban)

Attached: fam.jpg (750x702, 33K)

Anyone want to hear the Daniel morcombe radio message? it's emotional I could got get it

Attached: IMG_2476.jpg (793x387, 45K)

LDP advocate for a tariff based immigration and this may be skewed to favour whites

>Vic and nsw are majority nonwhite

Wrote that legibly for you wang and source needed

>Look I’m pretty sure temporary migrant numbers are being reduced and a lot of them don’t get citizenship
Don't believe govt numbers.
Next you will be telling me that our GDP proves we are doing just fine.

Im obvs not going out at this time, maybe next weekend?

Tassie is gayest state because it shouldn't even be a state.

Why don't we do this? The government and all of it's bootlickers always talk about us not having rights, in that case the government should be able to just ban all of Africa from immigrating and get away with it.

Ha no cunt I don’t dwell into those neoliberal statistics of proseperity (aka GDP) but all I’m saying is that the gov is reducing numbers coz the country is starting to get riled up about ‘population planning’. It’s still only a drop in the ocean but it’s a start

It was nice to be in a cooler climate. No one belongs in this land even if you and your kin were born here, including abbos. Stepping off the plane when returning was akin to entering hell.

The green party has been infiltrated. By someone that cares about the environment instead of the REAL issues like trannies and homosex
She needs to be kicked out for the good of the party

Attached: green party infiltrated.jpg (493x555, 93K)

>I think a plan may include possibly a tariff based system of immigration that is skewed to favour European (white)
That would be racist the way things stand at the moment.
Stopping foreigners from buying property would help but our gov won't do that cause of the GDP.

You're all shit.

29 year old boomer here
The government fucks me with no lube paid 80k in tax and ~20k in super + medicare levy + private health last fy

What?

Probably showed my powerlevel yesterday at a party. Good thing I'm a minority

Davey lost my #1 preference when he thanked brown men last week.

PHON
Auscons
Tossup between dave and molan at this point

Wish i could vot for pic related

Attached: 1543227294231.png (1024x750, 739K)

You could make the argument that it is similar to discriminating against immigrants for their age and job status (this is done currently) and u could present statistics showing that immigrants from predominantly white countries eg. Europe, assimilate better then those in eg Africa or middle east

How so friend?
youtube.com/watch?v=m4MZWLT1Bac

Attached: IMG_2478.jpg (650x366, 57K)

I'm referring to Trump's travel ban. It was struck down because of the fact that people in the US have rights, since we don't have rights and the government is our undisputed ruler according to the people currently running the bloody government, why doesn't the government just kick out all of the foreigners?

None of this shit makes sense. Why is it that cunts from Africa have rights but we don't?

everyone says that but you probably only travelled around the main busy parts, it's like going to sydney cbd and thinking that's how most of australia is

Kys shitskin

Attached: 1542627772654m.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

When and why did he thank brown men lol? And yeah a lot of our choices are fucked, PHON is kinda a meme party and Fraser anning doesn’t have the infrastructure to develop a nationwide party (let alone his own personal party) and bernardi’s party aren’t /ourguys/ when it comes to white australia

sustainable australia has a solid approach, saying fuck off we're full but in a polite manner

Ahhh yeah I see what you mean, I do think that there would be some legal pressure even here though, just have to look at the Malaysia solution under Gillard

Thats discriminatory and wont pass you retard. Just ask for an english proficiency test

Awww ye u the Coffs user? Inb4 nos

Job status, often the requirements for qualification are lower overseas.
Our gov do not want them to assimilate, they want them to vote for free gibs which is why we have so many that can not even speak english.

Haven’t read any of there policies but were they more focused on restricting immigration from an environmental aspect or a cultural/racial aspect?

Attached: IMG_2479.jpg (194x259, 15K)

Sorry forgive me

Which one you hate the most?

Attached: IMG_0841.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

Be honest. How many of you are working for the dole?

Attached: 83b86dc018ae81dc5954b3eb4209fe7e.jpg (668x536, 294K)

Kys too crackhead. I hate thiq website so much i almost said nigger in public

the former. They want to minimize our population, including natural population growth.

a bit of environment, a bit of muh infrastructure etc. No one with half a brain will try to base anything on race in current year

More gibs.. this is counter productive for the liberal party hmmmm

There was nothing wrong with the way I worded it.

Pic related. New Zealand, I don't count as "white" due to the high number of Maoris that come over, not that I care about them, but for accuracy, NZ is not white.

Also, note, that top number "Australia", yeah, there are a lot of Asian's there. This table shows where people were born. Obviously, we know that there are a lot more Chinese than 160,000 in Victoria, so they are obviously in the "Australia" number.

multicultural.vic.gov.au/population-and-migration/victorias-diversity/2016-census-ethnicity-characteristics

Attached: 1542887767111.png (1170x1216, 266K)