Was looking at some pictures with my girlfriend on her phone last night...

Was looking at some pictures with my girlfriend on her phone last night. I noticed a guy had messaged her five times on another tab. She closed out all the recent apps when it showed up.

Anyway, its been on my mind. Im at work now. Should I just ignore this or message her about it? I feel like telling her will convey the message that I dont trust her. Its just weird though because I thought I knew all her friends. Weve been together 3 years.

Attached: DE047F14-7A58-4F8A-9E4F-EE896DA3FFFA.jpg (411x358, 26K)

its a perfectly legitimate concern, ask her about it, I was in a similar situation at one time, and it turned out there was some shenanigans going on. If shes a keeper, shell be reasonable and level headed enough to understand your concerns

Thank you. That makes me feel better. I think I will let her know.

This.
Ask her about it and be emotoonally prepared for the worst.

Update: Voiced my concern. She said she noticed I was acting funny. Told me it was spam and nothing to worry about.

LMAO. Your girl is deflecting and will now be twice as vigilant to hide her male side-projects from you.

FFFFFFUUUUU

Might be nothing, might be something. Ideally you'd get to see her messages (even just the list of who she's talking to), it's nigh-impossible to have that happen without being framed as invasive or whatever though. My ex when we first started going out was talking to her ex. She left her laptop open and I suspected something was going on so I had a look and she'd for sure been hanging with him. I mentioned that I'd seen them messaging without any context and she got defensive. Next time I asked to see what they were talking about she refused and said she'd deleted it then went off at me for wanting to see her messages or whatever. I asked her to move out that day and never bothered mentioning what I'd seen. I kept seeing her for a year after because who knows why but yeah.

Since you spotted her, if it IS something shady, I doubt you'll get another opportunity since she'll be a lot more careful in the future.

What was she talking to this person on? Messenger or something else? If it's a messaging app there should be something for you to see. If she's deleted it then it's trouble imho.

Found my answer. To investigate further would be directly unlocking her phone and going through her messenger app.

Ask her to see it..
Me and my gf have our phones and messages basically open to each other. We know each others passwords but have the mutual respect not to look through each others shit unless we suspect something.
If she has nothing to hide she will show you.
Most likely she will say she erased it or something along those lines.

Just be careful with this one. If she catches you, you're fucked. If you find something, you need to contrive a way of dealing with it because saying you went through her phone will make you the bad guy (although depending on what's going on maybe you wont care).

If it's nothing, she can never find out you went through without her permission. It's easy to go into a paranoia spiral so just be careful

This.
If you find something do not reveal your whole hand to her right away.
Play her into admitting it what is going on.
If you find nothing i suggest you admit you snooped but tell her that you trust her now.

This except for the last sentence.

>If you find nothing i suggest you admit you snooped but tell her that you trust her now.
That is a terrible idea.

It may sound bad but consider this.
>she is too paranoid to have an affair because she never knows when you are going to look at her shit
>the universe wont give you and karmic reprisal

any*

She'll just hide her shit better, assuming she doesn't use that as an excuse to dump the dude while framing him as the villain.
Plus it'll take a long time to rebuild any remaining trust.

That, user, is retarded.

You don’t trust her. Why don’t you just break up with her already?

If you’re at the point where you justify going through her private messages, it’s fucked. Break it off dude.

Classic Jow Forums

>le dump them advice
normie brainlet feedback.