Are the french protestors exclusively white?

Either the media is framing it as violent white ppl or ar all the nogs n muzzies at home since they can’t protest the government from which they leech gibs.

Attached: EE956739-9D31-4F95-AAFA-948A4E9EAA0A.jpg (457x305, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upQMjdj-jz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Are the french protestors white
Yes
>exclusively white
no , its mostly white and working class(+rurals)

Draw the conclusion you want from that

Arabs and niggers are getting gibs from the government, so why the fuck would they attend the protests? They're not the ones getting fucked by taxes.

It works both ways I guess, since the gubment won’t afford handouts if the working class won’t pay taxes.

It's almost exclusively white french who are the main body, but for the rioters, it's more complicated

Last saturday (act 3), at the beginning, rioters were white nationalists, hooligans and skinheads who beat the riot police, charged them and took l'Arc de Triomphe, they were the one singing La Marseillaise at the tomb of the unknown soldier, then, after they were gone, in the afternoon, it was the antifas and the sandnogs who did the destruction

Yesterday (act 4), most people were whites, but they locked up Paris like it was in war, they let few thousand people go in the Champs-Élysées and block the rest in what we call creels (when you are surrounded by police and can't go anywhere) so they could spread the fake narrative that the gilets jaunes movement was over, so everywhere in Paris there was medium procession, sandnogs took advantage of that to destroy and loot

It was a disaster for Paris and the countryside

They arrested nationalists and antifa leaders before the protests, they arrested people in yellow jacket for nothing, they stopped bus full of yellow jacket so they could not be in Paris, they put checkpoint to search cars, all of that in the hope nothing would happen, but the mayhem is worse than act 3

The government said there was only 100 000 people in the streets, but if you take the numbers of the prefectures in the country, it's up to 500 000

Macron is dead and the quinquennium with him

Nogs and arabs participate in every french protest. They dont care about the cause they just want to steal things

Even the nogs and arabs chanted "Macron démission !" it was insane
I never saw something like that, al the hate is on him

>yes

Attached: Screenshot_20181204072320.png (1280x800, 1.05M)

Does that mean than antifa and nationalits have a common front? What a surprise lol

What is the plan for the protests the next days/weeks?

They fight the state but are not friend
Complicated to say, but everyone saw the state is incapable, so the media are doing fake news and trying to under report the number of gilets jaunes and the level of chaos
Also, they took most of the riot police from the countryside to Paris, so countryside was on fire.
But we will now tomorrow, what Macron will speak, if he do not radically back down, act 5 will be more or less the same, if he is an idiot and put more fuel in the fire, it's going to be very bad.
Also, they can't use the same number of cops next Saturday since they were at maximum yesterday, it would mean they are fucked and policemen can't be always on the field without being worn out.

>exclusively white?
no

Attached: 1544119136795.jpg (962x700, 339K)

they're called nazis and white supremacists by the (((medias))) so you tell me

why the fuck are there so many bretons

why would they protest the hand that feeds?

No. Just watch the live streams. There's plenty of shitties in there.

It started as a far right uprising but antifa and brown people joined cause they love chaos

Attached: 1544311887539.png (589x761, 620K)

Attached: 1544370502-gouffre-macon[1].jpg (604x453, 31K)

>1 based blackman
Any hatred towards the protestors is considered racist hate speech

yo where can i get them livestreams at?

It began as whites from the countryside then last week end arabs and black profited from it to loot and the far-left/antifa to break things.
Basically it's balkanizing.

Can I be serious ?
The number of Africans in the protest is very little for three reasons :
1- They mostly are in suburbs and big cities
2- The don't feel French enough to tak ethe flag and go
3- They don't work and lives with state gibbs and basically you don't bite the hand who feeds you.

BUT. All the Arabs in little cities who are not communitarian like the one in the Ghetto of big cities joined the movement.

So, little number, I will say maybe 5% for those reasons.

BASED BLACK MAN

wasnt antifa kicked out?

I talked with a black girl about the protests and while she also wanted to protest she said she would never want to join yellow jackets because they were all a bunch of white people according to her.

blacks are incredibly racist

at every concerts,
From Ramstein to Celine Dion, there's always a fucker with a Breton's Flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=upQMjdj-jz8

Lot of people use this flag just to say "fuck Paris"

Yeah, nigs only feel like rioting in racial solidarity with their criminals when they get what they deserve...

You act like this never happened before.

Attached: Stalin-supervising-the-signing-of-the-so-called-Molotov-Ribbentrop-Pact-dividing-Poland-between-Hitl (800x533, 117K)