>meet another girl(also in a relationship), become best friends
>best friend tries to make out with me
>tells me we're soulmates the next day
>I tell her I'm loyal to my gf, she ask me to have an affair
>so fucking confused
>begin doubting my relationship
>realize I have feelings for best friend
>all is fucked up
>best friend then tells me she was just looking for attention, we're still soulmates tough and she is still attracted to me but loves her bf more
>told my wife everything
>she doesnt even care
>can't look my wife in the eyes anymore
>think about breaking up everyday
>best friend and I are not seeing each other for a while because it would be "too tempting"

Kinda feels like I'm about to lose everything right now. Not only my marriage but also my friendship.
No idea what to do.

Attached: 1444897000890.jpg (700x613, 293K)

>>tells me we're soulmates the next day

Worst part is this might actually be true.

This What's that quote about loving two people at once, about how you'd never have fallen for the second person if you really loved the first?

Stopped reading at
>Married
>Became best friends with another girl
I mean it's like you thought but you don't think

Jesus Christ no, you dumbass. This is just some thirsty chick looking for attention because her BF isn't giving any to her. Ignore her or you're going to lose both of them.

Here's a quote for ya: If you get with a chick that leaves a guy for you, she'll leave you for another guy. Cut her out of your life now or enjoy getting bumfucked with alimony payments in the future.

Love is the best drug of all lmao. Don't go off the rails now.
"Girls just want to have fun"
I'm sure your girl is cheating on you somehow that's why she's not mad.
God this drama is so fucking funnnnniiiiiiiiiii
Have some control man but aye don't ever look down on a junkie.

Well she's a work colleague and we only sometimes met as couples together, I've never tried to flirt with her, never been alone with her. I always kept my distance.

We have to work closely together, so unfortunately the last few months I had to spend more time with her than with my wife.

you had an emotional affair, your wife is supposed to be your best friend, retard
your marriage is in the shitter
try to fix things with your wife
or don't, I don't gaf

Family, this seems like a typical fucking story. Don't you see it? Regardless I would like to see you do the best with your wife, I think there is more power there.

Patrice O. Neal would shit all over this lol. Look him up on YouTube, OP. This is a guy who did everything for his girl lol
Taking for him, you're just bored.

Yeah I mean thats part of the problem. I'm realy just bored.
Almost 10years into a relationship and its like we had every interaction we could possibly have, and we're having less and less sex.

We're a great team tough and when I'm not having a crush on some coworker I crush on my wife.

I can either be the fool who loses everything looking for fleeting excitement, or the fool who plays it safe and slowly dies inside.

Look up the comedian. I've heard him talk about this countless times.
People envy strong couple's. Honestly I would like to see them fail, laugh at them and feel sad.

That's bs.
Human relationships are not that easy. It's just that we're not made for monogamy.

You probably married the wrong person. Maybe I'm just dumb but I kind of think if you marry someone you wouldn't really be having those feelings about other people and if you think that's unrealistic then don't marry someone I mean my brother marrying someone making a kind of commitment if you're going to be having those feelings anyways but I'm just dumb

What do you mean when you say your wife doesn't even care? Could you elaborate on that?

This x10

>wife doesnt care
Explain.
Doesmt xare bexause youee not fucking girl number 2 or doesnt xare cuz shes fuxing someone elsemm?

You must be 18+ to post here

You never mentioned kids, so I will assume you don't have any. How can you be married to a person you have been together with for ten years and have no children? The very purpose of relationships and moreso marriage is procreation. The only world this makes sense to me is if you started dating when you were both 5 years old so you are still in school and can't have kids. I would assume you both are at least thirty in order to have a 10 year realationship. This means your wife wasted her most fertile years with you and now you want to dump her for the first girl that gives you attention, because you didn't commit to her by having babies together. Of coarse you are bored with your relationship. You are stuck in the "dating" game for ten years and never moved to the "marriage", because the only reason to marry somebody is to commit to them - which means being parents together.

Theres a saying in bulgaria. “Two chairs to the floor.”

You know your wife is filing for divorce.

Do you have babies to take care of? No? Then divorce.

Attached: cheating bait2.png (540x281, 78K)

>happiness starts with medication if you're as fucked up as I am

This just in ......... Girls want what they don't have story at 11

>getting married
whatever your problem is, i think i found the root

If you are with your wife on this make sure that when you institute an ideal to between you two, ie the marriage, make sure you have the right mind for the things that constitute keeping to that not just starting. Things like saying no to a make out session and also things like making sure you dont ever have to let go of another person because you have to risk losing your wife to keep them is ridiculous. You have to know that a lot comes and goes with losing a marriage and if she didnt care its because she knows this or bc she wants to make it easiser for you to cheat. Let go. She probably doesnt want to risk your work situation.