Let's settle this Jow Forums

Who are worse, muslims or jews?
strawpoll.me/17010655

Attached: o-ISLAM-JUDAISM-facebook-Huffington-Post-1024x512.jpg (1024x512, 106K)

Attached: both.jpg (500x436, 13K)

If it weren't for the kikes, we wouldn't be having issues with Muslims being flooded into our countries. Honestly though, there shouldn't be any reason why we can't unite against our common enemy.

Attached: DctJcGDV4AAmaZR.jpg (1061x1178, 113K)

Wait Aren't you Muslim?

Attached: ydna4ks35uvx.png (1500x1000, 89K)

semites

Jews because they run the show behind the scene and then muslims because they are muslims.

one seek to destroy you and other to control you, muslims are more of a immediate threat but longterm they will get btfo, jew won't behead you outright but tries to corrupt your country over millenia, well since live is short anyway muslims are more of a threat to me than jews so I vote muslims purely out of selfishness

I'm dating a muslim girl, therefore we hate the jews equally.

Do you want brain cancer or lung cancer? How about no cancer.

Jews are worse than Muslims
Christians are worse than Jews

I think simultaneously nuking Mecca and Jerusalem would solve many world problems.

As for the answer to your question... It's a coin toss.

I dont mind a bunch of muslims killing eachother but jews make me sick

>Christians are worse than jews
How's that?

Thanks

I dont believe I’ve ever met a real jew, because the people you’re referring to certainly aren’t yahudim. They were black. If you mean the khazari, well then that’s easy.

I don’t recall seeing anything like this in their holiest religious texts. You?

Attached: 88D9001A-A53C-4B1B-B3A1-D0D5DAE0DCA6.png (857x1200, 453K)

No

Attached: 5EDED686-EC30-4423-8215-B0577EE51027.png (469x745, 339K)

They are strongest supporters of the Israel besides Jews
It would be easy to deal with Jews is there were no Christians and Christians want to change our countries into totalitarian shithole (middle ages 2.0)
they are the poison within our skin

fuck of totalitarian nigger
we need more freedom

Jews, but it's close.
Muslims dont have the intellect, they just react aggressively like niggers

Jews, obviously

The one who uses financial manipulation to repay debt with usury. Or the one so obsessed with moon worship like Methuselah aged wisdom they forget Jesus paid a price for roman calendar rounding and greek faggotry of myth so that ol thunder God always wins with kungfu lazer force over the asteroid sling of julian in an intergalactic planetarium dream among zanarkand shamans and he man womanizers who take child brides and beast to bed. Its fair to say that we need Plan C. Cuz it feels so empty without Charlie Chaplins Catholics in the frameworks of choir.

jews are fags and muslims are based

Virtue of the star belly sneetches and sand tribal kings of oil shepherds with none among thars as thor and silk road advent of ships drove the wests far east trade empire halfway around the world just to avoid the terrain

Jews, they flood your country with shitty people and shit on everything. Muslims are a mostly isolated threat.

muslim jews

Kill them all.

Attached: 5011181485031.jpg (1024x856, 129K)

t. based

g-d bless israel and the jewish people

they both worship the "god" of old testament. same shit

or c) semites (both)

kike thread

Which is worse,cancer or hiv?

Physically, mudslimes for they have much greater suicide bombers numbers. Intellectually, jews for their influence is unmatched across the globe.

>israelis dont want to pay high prices for shit
>disguise as arabs and use their money to live in the west bank
>breed
>drive prices up due to their high purchase power
>muslims leave the west bank to jordan
>mfw

Attached: 1540160946143.png (358x318, 62K)

false dichotomy.
sand nigger arabs are shemite/semite
just like fake jew kike amalekite semite
shemites.

sell your wares somewhere else kikey.

Attached: 1540681160320.jpg (352x245, 82K)

>muh fwee dumbs
You mean the same freedoms that lead to the west being a degenerate shithole?

The latter only became a problem when we started buying their oil. Thankfully, they are incapable of creativity. They never build anything, never invent anything, never have any scientific breakthroughs. They just have a great deal of money because they happened to be sitting on something that everyone wanted. When we stop, they will return to fighting one another with sticks over pieces of the desert.

The same can't be said for the former.

Thats a very unfair question. Its like asking do you want to eat shit or drink a shit shake?

ha ha haha

Attached: (!!!!!!!.jpg (750x693, 45K)

they would probably agree to work for next to nothing
you could have servants

Attached: abstractmerchant.jpg (416x421, 4K)

>yet another muslims or jews thread

Attached: 73374f6abb4a814b3275c514038bc767a01ea72b0dcd77e5ea5086d81aea9282.jpg (600x500, 35K)

they're nigger tier savages, i hate israelis for making those animals come here.

Kill all those filthy semites!

Both

Attached: 3009CF32-7EBA-4465-8D79-A372CFA41187.jpg (338x305, 34K)

we didn't really do it though, you guys decided to give them citizenship
think about it, if we had lost in 1948 they would literally be a part of your country, so its not us. this is maktub

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

both of you kike pussy cunts will die soon
you pieces of human garbage gonna get vaporized in 20 years

you piece of fat jewish scum
i swear you will die this time , there is no living "beside" us like always
no mercy , straight to extension

Same thing, two faces of a bipolar beast

jews because they are opposed to Muslims and Christians
They want to fill Europe with muslims so it would be easier for a jewish state to conquer

Muslim here. None. You should add wh*te people to this list cause they’re the fucking worst.

shut up nigger
>you guys
the jordanian government is israeli controlled and king manlet cuck is ZOG, not to mention that the outcome of every single arab-israeli war was already decided before the battles were fought.

Muzzies are just garbage.

Jews are the people of the antichrist.

No contest, Jews are much, much worse.

you filthy vpn kike , i will personally spit in your grave you cunt
after Iran nuke your kike invading ass

Attached: nuke.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

you talk about garbage u ugly fat cunt , dont think helping Israel will go unpunished you Incel retard
time is a fucking circle and the price for that will be fully paid you piece of shit
even if we dont get to kill you the kike already killed you , you fucking 56% mutt cunt
i am a mohammed and i am whiter than your mutt ugly ass
you will vote for a mexican in 15 years "whiteoid"

Attached: 1543596921237.jpg (988x1433, 199K)

Oy vey

>time is a fucking circle
For your "people" it's a full stop at around 500 AD

>you will vote for a mexican in 15 years "whiteoid"
No, I'll decline to vote because only Jews will be on the ballot.

We all know where 'Murica is headed you dirty Sandkike, the question is why you dune coons cant kick the kikes out of a tiny beachhead on the very spot where your "prophet" supposedly rose to heaven.

The answer is that your leaders are even more corrupt than ours, and they've completely subverted your religion. Mecca's just a synagogue in disguise, mongrel

>In before over 100000 shitskins with their niglets and wives start voting for jews
Don't worry, we will flush you down the toilet soon enough

Attached: 40keks.jpg (135x119, 4K)