MAGA! LMFAO!!

Attached: A68DC29E-0A27-4767-AF7B-5CB3224CC66D.jpg (500x244, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-08/chinese-imports-us-plummet-25-trade-war-takes-toll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love how you white supremicists have NO RESPONSE TO THIS.

I love how people think economics work on a 24 hour daily cycle....especially the ones that think everyone that browses Jow Forums is a white supremacist.

It is over.

Trump's tarrifs are a nigger tier economic policy that are unprecedented in world history. He just blankjet tarrifed shit that America doesn't even manufacture. The way you actually do protectionism and bring back muh jobs is you take the sector or industry you want to develop, remove taxes on that sector, you do government subsidies and government contracts on that industry and once you have an industry that's already making something THEN you tariff the foreign competition.

Nice graph faggot. Chinamen have small dicks

Thank God. I hope China nukes every last one of us.

looks like a dubious chart without any cited sources for all we know this is just showing off your depleted sperm count.

I used to think the tariffs were retarded and massively hurt the US.
And then I got over it when I noticed they were only massively hurting Commifornia and Jew York and helping the Midwest a little.

Stupid nigger content is important to our community. Read the fucking rules you drooling sjw leftist piece of shit faggot. Kike cunt retard bitch faggot nigger lurk moar!

Attached: 0075450047230_CF_default_default_large.jpg (256x600, 24K)

Yeah, this has something to do with the dollar being stronger and people being able to buy more goods. Meaning people buy more foreign goods increasing import value but more people are not buying our goods so our exports are stagnant.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try Jow Forums - International/Random

Attached: 1544371279439.jpg (612x408, 29K)

>downward trend since the 90s continues
>trump btfo

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Niggers these days.

Attached: 1544370311205.png (403x409, 251K)

When you see something you don’t like you say it’s off topic. PATHETIC.

> white supremicists
Fucking kek

Keep pretending you have any idea how anything works LMAOing @ ur life

Supremacist. Happy? Now address the chart.

It has nothing to do with like or dislike. You post some half of a graph bull shit and post no relevant content about the information contained within the graph or a link to it and title your thread maga lmfao. Extremely low quality and im sick of you unintelligent pieces of shit disrupting this board when you have absolutley nothing of value to add to a conversation. What you are doing with this thread is trolling and thats why i posted the rules. No trolling outside of /b/. So fuck off to be with your brainlet ass nigger faggot.

Attached: 1544151351088.jpg (554x400, 28K)

Trump is a one term president and your grandchildren are going to be brown. Nothing you do or say or feel will ever change that.

Typical nonanswering the matter at hand bullshit. You think i give two fucks how many terms any president serves? Ive lived through more presidents than i care to remember. Its always the same. Doesnt change the fact that youre a brainlet faggot nigger. My daughters a lesbian btw so no, no grandchildren for me. Again fuck off to /b/.

Attached: 1538835827730.jpg (800x800, 112K)

Eat shit you racist.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-08/chinese-imports-us-plummet-25-trade-war-takes-toll

Cmon nigger where did you get the chart from? Answer me boy! Who did you steal the chart from nigger? Huh? You're on the wrong side of the street nigger. Stop trying to drink from white fountains nigger boy.

Attached: cartman-2.jpg (1024x768, 31K)

I knew you stole it nigger. And fucking zerohedge? Ha ha jew owned media. Please nigger dont make me laugh.

Attached: IMG_20180910_105038.jpg (600x531, 62K)

Here's your response

"Analysts were quick to highlight China's sharp slowdown in trade: "Major economies excluding the U.S. have all shown slowing growth momentum, dragging on overall global demand. Meanwhile imports remain weak on sluggish domestic demand," saidXia Le, Hong Kong-based chief Asia economist at BBVA."

The dollar is strong and Chinese economy is tanking so their cheap goods get cheaper while ours get more expensive, this is economics 101

gay

we get it. you're one of us and all but can you stop trying to cram the word nigger in every sentence plz.

Sorry nigger. Im actually black my precious.

Attached: GOLL_NTC1.jpg (275x205, 66K)

found the nigger
due to a growing US economy the demand for goods is higher and even if Trump is wrong long term he has put a lot of money into the system, The US isn't growing fast anough on the supply side because it's outsourced manufacturing to CHina for years and years and now with trade tarrifs the Chinese are blocking major US exports like Onions so the trade defecit widens.

THe goods supply will grow in the US and narrow the defecit because demand is high and that will weaken Chinas bargaining because the US really can make anything CHina can.

> MOOOOGA

HOLY SHIT AMERICA IS FUCKED. THANKS TRUMP

he's not trying to make america great,
he's trying to generate an enemy to
start a war. dipshit.