nothing this cunt says ages very well

Attached: hillary.png (1100x572, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/osqSuZBVjUs
youtube.com/watch?v=dhAJ2PL3_XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? She s right

how?

how so? why is democracy so worth defending now since it's so oligarchical? if i wanted tyranny i would rather be subjected to a catholic monarchy

KYS NIGGER

The alternative is actual tyranny, i.e. China or Russia

youtu.be/osqSuZBVjUs

Nigger, you don't understand what tyranny - or democracy - even is.

tyranny comes in many forms, one of which is Current State "democracy". assuming that only China or Russia are the definitions of tyranny is some john oliver tier shit dude

Attached: 1439420632615.jpg (640x480, 64K)

I grew up in a communist state. I understand it perfectly.

You being able to say this proves you're not under tyranny. An actual tyrannical state would beat you with whips and throw you in a work camp for such subversion.

Thats russian 2ch on the screen in this picture, you know?

>I grew up in a communist state. I understand it perfectly.
So?

Kek

Attached: BUMP.jpg (472x454, 38K)

At the end of the day, Macron is doing fine.

That's right, be a good goy.

Attached: 1521401967950.jpg (506x446, 49K)

>You being able to say this proves you're not under tyranny.
the mind can't be oppressed? my general daily well being can't be degraded if not outright assaulted by decades of gramscian damage? tyranny isn't just a literal boot on your neck, fucking stupid retard. it's NSA spying, it's govt psyops, it's canadian govt-backed CSIS gangstalking, it's ideological and demographic subversion

ironically, none of these things would actually exist in a classically defined monarchy

>tyranny comes in many forms,

Let me stop you right there

>our bureaucratic hell filled with non-elected government jobbers isn't or doesn't have potential or becoming tyrannical

i'll say it again... tyranny comes in many forms

Technically, tyranny is a military rule: in which the ruling clique maintains army loyalty and rules by decrees enforced by it. Everything else is not tyranny, and used just like people call everyone fascists.

>but the media says I can't talk about that
Since when?

Macron is an asshole. Le Pen is an internet censorship loving fascist. It was a choice between the devil and communism.

>Defeat to those interfering with democracy
>282k likes

hahaha holy shit

>But the media says I can't talk about that
They've been doing nothing but talking about 'muh russia' for the past two years

Attached: 1458685228866.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

We must still suffer for a long time before we have a real "choice", western Europeans are still too retarded and asleep.

>Le Pen is a fascist

BASED

Attached: 62D5C4E8-31F0-462B-85BE-D8AF8EA930EC.jpg (1242x1262, 255K)

But she lost

This is the superior mind of a lefty

Attached: 1543771564622.jpg (275x275, 7K)

>NASDAQ
Silicon Valley taking a shit. Kikes cozy up to China and India and end up paying the price. Moar, please!

Attached: not westinghouse.jpg (841x957, 82K)

>this is what neoliberals actually believe

>CSIS gang stalking

go on...

>illegal opinions

What would the international consequences be for trolling those type of facebook pages from America? I would be violating their hate speech laws, but not really sense I am sitting in the USA, legal anons please help me

internet censorship loving fascist. I hate censorship.

It's the difference between an authoritarian population and a libertarian one.

Attached: 20180525_093220.png (500x832, 109K)

Russia is less communist than America is

then you should love Trump

Attached: Screenshot_20180823-101744_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x947, 338K)

You think the US government would extradite you to a foreign country for trolling a Facebook page? Come on, user. Your rights are outside of their jurisdiction unless you do some really bad shit, then INTERPOL would have to arrest you with the backing of the US gov.

>Defeat those interfering with democracy (who the media says I can’t talk about)
Oh fuck right off, they talk about it non-stop

Satanic whore

Attached: Blood and Guts.jpg (667x666, 91K)

Silence leaf!
We have ways to shut you up and alienate you from the ones around you!

No you vodkanigger, military rule is a variant of authoritarianism and is only one subset of tyranny
Tyranny is the absence of liberty, when your god given rights are not respected
The person not respecting your rights is a tyrant
We can argue all day over what is or is not a god given right, but ultimately tyranny is not exclusively a capability of the military

Centrism will get you nowhere

youtube.com/watch?v=dhAJ2PL3_XY