Which of these grey states can Trump win in 2020?

Which of these grey states can Trump win in 2020?

Attached: Capture.png (1123x863, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

home.nra.org/joint-statement
businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12
texastribune.org/2017/12/20/texas-population-grew-283-million-2017/
worldpopulationreview.com/states/florida-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Florida#Birth_data
cnn.com/2012/11/09/politics/latino-vote-key-election/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-campaign-diversity-new/obama-win-shows-demographic-shifts-working-against-republicans-idUSBRE8A70QK20121108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's too hard to tell since the margins in the last election were razor thin. Probably not Minnesota. Honestly, I'd be more worried about Arizona, Texas, Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina.

Hell which of the red ones will he win again?

All of the solid red ones easily.

>Hell which of the red ones will he win again?
He won't win TX or PA again.

If they can prevent voter fraud, easy win

They didn't do shit about the 2018 elections, they won't do shit in 2020 about fraud.

WI just got rid of Scott Walker. Trump doesn't stand a chance in 2020. Black voter turnout in Milwaukee and Madison will widen the margin for a Democrat even more.

>voter fraud only benefits Democrats
I don't understand this meme

>
Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Too many Muzzies and Nigs in Michigan now for the GOP to win. Too many faggot millenial soccer moms with pink hats in Minneapolis to swing Minnesota. Texas is secure. Georgia is Secure. Florida will remain in play but

>to many faggot millennial soccer moms with pink hats in Minneapolis.

I do see a shit ton of lesbians in Minneapolis do you live there?

>He won't win TX or PA again.
Dont think he is going to win Florida again either since he supported his gun grabber friend Rick Scott when he banned 18 to 20yr old adults from buying all firearms in the state.
Remember the recount? People like me helped make that possible. I sure as hell wont vote for Trump again with all his support for red flag confiscation laws and banning bump stocks, and I'm not the only one
>t. Florida fag

a l l o f t h e m

You’re fucking retarded then

>Trump in 2020
>in 2020
>Trump
Aren't you cute

Possibly Wisconsin and less so Michigan. Definitely not Minnesota. Probably not PA either, PA was most likely a fluke last time around but I wouldn't say its 100% impossible.

I live in Pennslyvania and fell for the Trump meme in 2016. I won't make that mistake again in 2020, I assure you. Democrats will have my vote because I stand against corruption and I want for the economy to do well.

Pennsylvania and Michigan go to Trump in 2020. His second term is assured.

PA too can confirm. Trump appealed to PA more in terms of approach and attitude more than in substantial ideology. It was definitely an impulse buy for a lot of people that won't be repeated.

The stupidity in this thread is unbelievable.
>Trump won't win Texas!
Are you fucking retarded? Texas will be a red state for at least another 10 years. Rock star Beta lost handily to Ted Cruz (probably the most hated man in Texas and the Senate)
>Trump won't win Florida!
Did you not see how both Nelson and DeSantis beat their Dem opponents (despite both of these opponents being up by 5 points on election day)? Florida is a lock for Trump
>Trump won't win Arizona!
Again, fucking retards. Arizona is still a red state and 1 Senate seat going blue isn't going to change that. Manchin (D) won in red West Virginia but that state won't be going blue anytime soon.
>Trump won't win Georgia!
I can't even process this stupidity.

Trump will probably do WORSE than 2016, but I can see him carrying PA again (he won that state in 2016 by the widest margin of the blue wall). WI looks good too. MI, probably not.

Florida is trending Red.

So we are supposed to believe that it would be better to vote for the “Hold the Gun Manufacturers liable for gun violence”? Because that was Cunt Face Hillary Clinton’s position on guns.

Walker just lost in WI, and the Dems won with huge margins in PA during the midterms.

maybe he allowed the fraud to happen in such blatancy to know exactly where and how they would target and strategize to shut down the next election.
house is somewhat of a deal but keeping the senate and presidency is probably more important to Trump

Oh no, he was the best pick at the time we needed judges, he just cant be trusted especialy since he just got two more of his gun grabbing budys Rick Scott and Mitt Romney on the senate floor, only saving hope we have is SCOTUS

I sure as hell didn't vote for McCain or Romney because they were gun grabbers and it worked out, Obama didn't ban shit, they would have, hell Romney already banned more guns as Governor than Obama ever did as president

I'll never vote for a gun grabber no matter the party

Attached: 1539481620460.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

I live in Pa. Republicans hardly spent anything during the 2018 election for Bartletta and Wagner was an awful candidate. I think if the GOP nominee was Mango then we would have won.

>Walker just lost in WI
Walker is probably the most unpopular governor in the country. You can't win em all.
>Dems won with huge margins in PA during the midterms.
They did very well in Texas as well, but Texas will still be red in 2020.
Don't get me wrong, Trump will have in uphill battle again in the blue wall states, but out of all 3 of them PA is his best bet.

Do you think the Mueller findings will change any of that? I hear Jr. is gonna get indicted.

>Do you think the Mueller findings will change any of that?
Are you really believing any of this bullshit?
The only thing they got is campaign finance shit that EVERY candidate does (even Obama got busted and paid a fine).
Every week it's "ZOMG DRUMPF IS DONE!" and that's been going on for years now.
I don't even see an end in sight for this final Mueller report.

I realize you and I can see it for what it is, but surely it will impact the average voter?

Depends on how retarded the Democrat is. If it's Warren, he could win all of them. If it's Biden, then we're gonna get filleted in all of the swing states.

>I realize you and I can see it for what it is, but surely it will impact the average voter?
Unless Trump is impeached, resigns, or is in jail, the average voter will see this as a huge waste of time and money.
They will also see it as establishment and media trying to take down an innocent man

>Biden
He will def win PA.

Biden's the only guy who scares me. Trump would absolutely obliterate Warren, I'd love to see it.

I feel like Beto would be much more challenging then Biden

>I feel like Beto would be much more challenging then Biden
If he won Texas, yes.
But there's a reason why almost all Presidents are Senators or Governors (not counting VPs or Generals).
Winning a Senator or Governor race means you can win a statewide operation.
House members only have to win a small section of their state.

>implying that trump will even get past the republican primaries in 2020 after the whole tariffs bullshit two years before that.

I predict that there would be some other republican in the primaries that isn't a kike shill would set a fire to those isreali cocksucking neocon faggots. In other words, we should get patrick little to run for president. Get him warmed up now and motivate him as well as other people to get him massive support. He may even get support from demokikes since he's anti isreal. Trump had a good run in the beginning but he fucked that all up with the tariffs.

This precisely.
His only chance is Wisconsin. They just got rid of Walker but the election was very close, he was fairly unpopular, and he is not Trump. I don't see Democrats fucking up so badly in PA or MI again, they will throw some bones towards the rust belt rather than completely ignore them/shit on them. And of course MN is a lost cause.

That's pretty much exactly how I see the next election going down, Trump wins all the same states -MI and PA, wins with 270 votes. slightly more if NH flips but doesn't matter.

>I'll never vote for a gun grabber no matter the party

Then fucking enjoy no guns when the globalist kikes win the presidency

>>implying that trump will even get past the republican primaries in 2020
Are you fucking stupid?
Trump is the guaranteed nominee. He decimated every Republican in 2016 and none (maybe that faggot Flake) would challenge him in 2020.
Jow Forums sounds more like bleddit faggotry everyday.

You all just voted for Scott, despite him not even being popular. If you are going to throw a protest vote thats fine, but it evidently didn't matter last election so why should it swing the state in 2020?

Unless you are saying you will vote blue, which is just fucking retarded if you are a single issue voter on 2nd amendment.

>thinking he will win Florida again

You missed the other half of what i said, you nigger. Look at what the fucking tariffs did to his reputation and the economy. I wouldn't be surprised that his support dwindled down from what it was before, so if anything, you're the stupid one.

Ronald Reagan bans open carry, restricts machine guns
Mitt Romney bans AR-15s
Marco Rubio red flag confiscation
Rick Scott bans 18-20 yr olds from buying all firearms
Trump pushes to classify bump stocks as a machine guns that were approved by Obama

Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

Enjoy the next democrat president fuckos

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights

The Christian Science Monitor ran a very interesting piece in September comparing Barack Obama and Mitt Romney's gun control records.
In making that comparison, CSM pointed out Obama has only ever signed laws expanding gun owners' rights. One of those pro-gun laws took effect in February 2010 and allows people to carry loaded firearms into the Grand Canyon and other national parks, according to the AP.

Paul Helmke, who was at the time president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, said national parks were the safest spots in American but guns could change that. The other major pro-gun law Obama signed allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, reversing a ban that was put in place after 9/11, according to USA Today.

In addition to signing pro-gun laws, the Chicago Tribune has pointed out, Obama also failed to make good on a campaign promise to close a loophole that let some people buy guns without background checks.

It's not so shocking then that the Brady Campaign gave Obama an F in January 2010.

businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12

>Which of these grey states can Trump win in 2020?

What Trump needs to do is impliment some kind of VOTER FRAUD suppression. He needs to have FBI, DOJ, ICE EVERYBODY at polling places to prevent illegals with drivers licence to vote. In addition, there is ballot harvesting where DUMBOCRATS go out in the community and collect ballots...throwing away all the republican ballots. Dead people voting for dumbocrats, multiple voting etc...

There is SO MUCH illegal voting ......all Trump needs to do to win EVERY STATE is eliminate all the illegal VOTING by communist fascist DEVILCRATS!

Attached: trump wins.jpg (584x450, 87K)

>Biden Yess
Biden has behaved like he has had alzhiemers, but now he actually is fucking old. I pray every day that Binden runs it will be more entertaining than you could ever imagine. If he wins the fire will rise, I cant imagine more chaos.

PA voter here. Not voting Trump again. Voted for him last time because of the memes but seriously I can’t stand all of his racism.

>we
fuck off you faggot. when you mom dies fuck her cunt before she cool.

You forgot your memeflag.

>>Jow ForumsThe_Donald/

>I can’t stand all of his racism.
How is he racist? Piece of shit lair that wont do shit he says sure, but how is he racist?

gee i wonder why he doesnt already do this, sounds like a no-brainer if it would benefit him so much right?

Attached: duj1zd3tohw11.jpg (750x724, 37K)

>can Trump
YOU have to win the states assholes, do community job with your maga hats
Work hard for 1 year, travel and help the first six months of the last year before elections, some can focus on religious areas.
He cant do it alone

Michigan, easily.
t. Michigander

Minnesota is fucked, Minneapolis is going to start giving illegal somalis ID cards in the next year. Red MN dream is dead.

none

Michigan again probably since weed not on ballot.

People that would/might vote Trump will be unaffected
People who would never vote Trump will thing it is watergatex100.

At the end of the day all that matters is how much can the media spin it to convince the moderates that its a something burger. As much power as the MSM (a branch of the DNC) still has over our political system... I'd say it could affect the election but to what extent is hard to say.

The one thing that is certain is that the "I voted for Drumpf in 2016 but NOW I'm voting for hilldog in 2020!" posts are trolls I really don't think more than 0.01% of Trump voters would have changed their votes now if they could. What matters is voter turnout; not changing peoples minds, but convincing them to show up. Hillary was bad at this. Hopefully she runs again.

Why we have elections, the posts.

>Look at what the fucking tariffs did to his reputation and the economy.
2 years is a long time, lets see how the economy is then.
And a bad economy will mean his defeat from the Dems, not losing the fucking primary you dolt.
HW Bush raised taxes and was still the nominee you dumb faggot.

I don't know but I have a BAD feeling about Florida. That "allow felons to vote" thing is likely to blow up in our faces.

Trump has 90% approval rating among Republicans and he won with 80%. There is a reason why Democrats in Swing States like Sharrod Brown are supporting the tariffs

Just sounds like Obama and other democrats know so little about firearms that they didn't know what the fuck a bump stuck is/does. So you got lucky on one occasion. Nobody is saying these neocon fucks are perfect user, even the boomers admit when pushed that Reagan was awful on the 2nd amendment.

If you would only vote for your perfect candidate then either run for office yourself or don't even register to vote. D

>So you got lucky on one occasion.
Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

Even Obama never tried to amend the NFA to include a device just so it could be banned, this is some top level gun grabbing shit that leaves the door open for what is a rate of fire for a semi automatic firearm, but trump is too fucking stupid to see this, Im more afraid of what he will do if re-elected and he has nothing to lose

Texas has been getting around 400,000 new people per year from places like California and Mexico. Texas will go blue by 2020.

texastribune.org/2017/12/20/texas-population-grew-283-million-2017/

Most of those transplants voted for Cruz though.

>Texas has been getting around 400,000 new people per year from places like California and Mexico. Texas will go blue by 2020.
Ok faggot, they said that about FL in 2008. "Obama won FL, it's blue forever! muh demographics!"

Cruz only won by 200,000. By next year it will be impossible for Texas to stay red.

Florida wasn't having demographic shifts you dumb faggot, who told you that?

muh based north

If the Minnesotans would wake up and realise that importing niggers from Somalia is a bad idea then it would have a chance. Unfortunately there are too many Swedish descendants in Minnesota so they are just gonna bend over and take it.

>Cruz only won by 200,000. By next year it will be impossible for Texas to stay red.
Are you fucking stupid?
1. It was a midterm election, only the opposition party gives a shit (see 2010 midterms)
2. Cruz was radically unpopular.
3. Beto was a Bobby Kennedy rockstar with social media presence bullshit.
Texas will be red for at least the next 8 years.

Reminder that Pennsylvania actually rigged the states districts to favor Democrats after Trump won.

>Florida wasn't having demographic shifts you dumb faggot, who told you that?
???
All you heard about in 2008 and 2012 was how the increased hispanic population in Florida was changing the state you underage a retard.
Even in 2016 when looking at FL early voting someone said Trump will lose because of "big brown wall"

Attached: brainlet2.png (406x452, 30K)

Trump was a rockstar and only won by 800,000 votes. That's 2 years of Californians and Mexicans pouring into Texas. It'll be 4 years. You went from 10 years to 8. Keep pushing it down bud, Texas is lost. Beto was an incredibly unlikable cunt too, all it will take is someone who is even just a tad bit more liked than Hillary to flip Texas easily.

They were originally rigged for republicans, now they're rigged for cultural cohesion of each district. They actually did an excellent job considering how gerrymandered it used to be.It used to be sqiggles carving out rural from urban areas, it was absurd and used as an example in political science classes of how bad gerrymandering can get.

No you did not lmao, I was over 18 then and I'm over 18 now bud. I have never heard about hispanics over running Florida. The only thing they've ever been known for is Cubans and they are not flooding in anymore.
>someone said
Oh well that proves it, someone said that there are more beaners flooding into Florida. Great source there bud. Come back with an actual source instead of bullshit you're making up. Keep sweating and telling yourself demographic changes and people flooding into a state mean nothing.

>Trump was a rockstar
No he wasn't. He was an incredibly divisive candidate. You either loved him or hated him. Beto is young, has a Bobby Kennedy look, is in touch with young people and social media, etc. That's rockstar.
>Texas is lost.
That's what faggots like you said in 2008 about FL.
You're living in complete fantasy land.

>No you did not lmao, I was over 18 then and I'm over 18 now bud
Yeah ok zoomer.
>I have never heard about hispanics over running Florida.
Not overrunning dummy, just shifting the voting numbers. Florida has been 50/50 for a long time, but an increase in Hispanic population would logically shift it Blue. But even with an increased hispanic population, it's still red as of the 2018 elections.
>Oh well that proves it, someone said that there are more beaners flooding into Florida.
Again, that's not my claim you fucking dummy. HIspanics have more kids. Based on early voting it looked like a Hispanic swell of votes would stop Trump, but that didn't happen in 2016...and it didn't happen in 2018.

>That's what faggots like you said in 2008 about FL.
Quite literally only you are saying that. You are pulling that shit out of your asshole. There is literally nothing that indicates that Florida had any unusual amount of people pouring into it. You're making that shit up because you're scared of the truth.
>worldpopulationreview.com/states/florida-population/
Why am I not surprised you didn't provide any sources? Oh yeah, your ass is not a valid source.
>HIspanics have more kids
You honest to God thought Florida would be flipped because there were more beaner babies running around? You know they can't vote right? Having kids is infinitely different than people FLOODING INTO A STATE. Fuck man, you're clinically retarded. On top of that, there is nothing indicating they have more kids in Florida either. In fact, the % of white kids was rising.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Florida#Birth_data
But please tell me more about how you heard a friend talk about how Florida would be lost forever, that's definitely more legit than me never hearing about it then and no sources claiming that either. I think you might be projecting kid.

>Quite literally only you are saying that.
cnn.com/2012/11/09/politics/latino-vote-key-election/index.html
"Obama's popularity with Latino voters in Florida is credited to the growth in the Puerto Rican population in central Florida."
reuters.com/article/us-usa-campaign-diversity-new/obama-win-shows-demographic-shifts-working-against-republicans-idUSBRE8A70QK20121108
"Obama won an estimated 66 percent of the Hispanic vote, according to Reuters/Ipsos election day polling, at a time when the Latino population is growing rapidly in states such as Florida"
>There is literally nothing that indicates that Florida had any unusual amount of people pouring into it.
Again, I didn't say that. But Hispanics have more children. And little bits from PR (and even older Hispanics from places like NY move to FL).
>Why am I not surprised you didn't provide any sources? Oh yeah, your ass is not a valid source.
So where are your sources. You keep saying "Texas will go blue!" without any evidence.
>You honest to God thought Florida would be flipped because there were more beaner babies running around?
Wow, you do realize that Hispanics had more kids in the 90's right? Just in time for voting age in 2016 and 2018. Are you fucking retarded?
You keep saying "FLOODING INTO THE STATE" like some bleddit faggot, even though I keep saying that's not the case, dummy.

a serious conversation on Jow Forums? this deserves a screencap

OH will be going blue because of GM.

Its purple you fucking retard. Purple is how we refer to mixed/undecided states. Retarded asshattery like this is what scares people from politics. Shut off the phone go to bed rethink your choices you filthy fucking mongrel.

The GM CEO is a female Hillary donor.
Trump won Ohio by 8 in 2016. It's solid red now.

>swing Minnesota
Too many shitskins have been imported to this fucking state

Attached: demiheroin.jpg (493x1203, 300K)

In 2020 there's gonna be massive worldwide recession that can't be solved like the one in 08

Whoever is president during that shitshow will have to raise taxes and cut spending which will cost them their popularity. If a Dem is elected then we will most likely be staring down a Depression due to their massive spending habits.

you should see how different races vote

MN was a lib shithole before the shitskins.

>Georgia is secure

Lol no it isn't, are you out of your mind? Midterms proved it's at least purple now. The demographics are changing faster there than most places also

>Midterms proved it's at least purple now.
You guys are literally fucking tards.
1. Midterms always have insanely low turnout for the party in power. (based on this logic Obama should have gotten blown out in 2010 based on 2012)
2. Abrams was a popular black female candidate so she got unlimited media and celeb support.
They said Trump might lose GA in 2016 and he won it by 6.

>2010 based on 2012)
reverse that.

CO and NV are not too far gone yet. We can still make plays for those states, especially if Trump can get on board with the recreational legalization of pot.

>especially if Trump can get on board with the recreational legalization of pot.
This is legit his only chance. DUDE WEED people will only vote for a DUDE WEED candidate.
That's why Gary Johnson got so many votes.

It literally doesn't fucking matter, trump has maybe delayed shit a little bit at best. Electing him buys us time and nothing else.

>unironically using CNN as a source
Actually read it, CNN has no proof that the Puerto Rican population was rising significantly in Florida. The article also never claimed Florida would stay blue.

Pro-tip, the Reuters article doesn't provide any proof of Florida's hispanic population growing significantly either, they just use the national rise as "evidence" of that. And they did not claim it would stay blue either. I posted proof that there was no indication of significant rises in Hispanic births, but go ahead and believe CNN lmao.
>So where are your sources. You keep saying "Texas will go blue!" without any evidence.
I posted something on my first response you retard. Did you forget already?
>texastribune.org/2017/12/20/texas-population-grew-283-million-2017/
400,000 a year going into Texas, a significant amount coming from liberal hellholes like California. Most growth is in the cities. There is an incredibly significant difference from waiting 18 years for a kid to be able to vote and people literally flooding into a state from liberal ones.
>You keep saying "FLOODING INTO THE STATE" like some bleddit faggot, even though I keep saying that's not the case, dummy.
Because that IS THE CASE WITH TEXAS YOU DAFT NIGGER! It's not even comparable to Florida having Hispanic babies. Texas is having them too AND BEING FLOODED! Fuck dude, I post a source showing there was no significant different in birth rates over time and definitely way more whites and you pretend like I didn't even post it. If you have to ignore facts to try and make your points you're just a retarded scared baby.

Sure but it a good example of what happens if shitskins are imported. If the people wake up after the brown masses have been allowed in, it is far too late

I wouldn't be completely worried if Trump loses. The Democrats need 60 votes in the senate to do anything, and that 2020 map does not favor Senate Democrats.
If you want to engage liberals, and stop their damage, deny them the senate.

People must understand - the most powerful weapons the Democrats have are judicial activism and a filibuster proof majority in the senate.