Finding a good woman

I am an attractive man in his twenties who never had any problem with getting the sex i want. I can literally go out to a club and have sex if i want to. I've travelled a lot in my life and had sex with many women from many countries. Now that i feel like i don't want this anymore, i've decided to try and get a nice, kind and good hearted girlfriend, possibly wife.

Surprisingly, i have a really hard time finding such a woman that also is physically attractive to me. There are ugly girls that are nice that are into me, and there are beautiful "bitchy" girls that are into me. But somehow i cannot find any woman who has both. With bitchy i mean this stuff:
-being mean to me only to see if i can put her in her place
-trying to make me jealous
-only being nice and kind to me if there are negative consequences if they treat me bad and not because they want me to be happy
-an attitude of trying to get away with as much bullshit as possible, like a child that knows exactly how far it can go without his parents exploding
-lying
-having been promiscuous, and obviously lying about their sexual past
-refusing to cook, clean and wash clothes for me, but still expecting me to pay for her shit

I just want a girl who would make a good wife and hasn't fucked 5+ guys in her past, can you tell me where i can find those women? I'm german and seriously contemplating to search among burka wearing traditional muslim women at this point.

Attached: 64b3a783-4cf1-4117-969c-1c9042dabfd1.jpg (720x1280, 87K)

so you’ve probably fucked more than 5 woman in your life but you don’t want a woman you wanna marry fucked more than 5 people?
lmao how fucking pretentious and a narcissist are u mate lel

There is a reason why through all of mankind, throughout all cultures, there has been an elaborate system in place to keep women's sexuality in check.

However, that's not the point of this thread.

The point is, which places are avoided by people like you? And attract girls like i've described?

You missed out every point I’ve described against you & seems like your ego is taking over.

go to a fkn church or smthin lmao

This user is right

You won't find a perfect woman like that. Unless she is delusional or really conservative or really religious.

All women are "bitchy" and do a lot of the things you describe but you won't find a perfect gf. I promise you this perfect relationship doesn't exist.

But keep looking because you will find a better woman. But in the long run you will regret it because you won't be able to stand a relationship.

I can see from miles ahead the kind of guy you are and you are cursed to not have the happy marriage you wish for because you have internal issues to solve first.

Good luck

what internal issues would that be, and why do you think i cannot have a happy relationship?

>There is a reason why through all of mankind, throughout all cultures, there has been an elaborate system in place to keep women's sexuality in check.

Insecurity.

>all women who are reserved and looking to settle down are ugly.
Not true, sorry. They might be older, but not ugly.

Most people are attracted to total temptresses, highly alluring women. People looking to settle down know that attraction builds over time.

the valuation of a stable family over the short term sexual satisfaction of women

Girl poster trying to roleplay as man

You won't find the perfect woman, doesn't exist. But if you stop looking for love, it will find you. Might I recommend just doing what you love, staying chaste? Then the right woman will find you

>Insecurity.
Sure

Dont get me wrong, I'm all for womens promiscuity. But saying mens distaste for thots (and the mediaval equivalent) is insecurity is a load of horseshit...

you need a better cop out

First.
Attraction in a relationship is important. However attraction as in "physical attraction" fades over time. Love fades overtime. Succesfull relationships are based on companionship, respect and friendship. (Both my grandparents have been together for more than 50 years. My parents are still together)

For a relationship to work. You have to not be a shallow person. Which can be something you CAN work on. (This doesn't mean you have to settle with someone you don't find attractive being attractive yourself though)

One of the most important aspects of a relationship is respect. And you clearly won't be able to respect your partner with someone who has been with more people than you (be it insecurities, false beliefs,or even past trauma or repressed feelings) it seems you just can't see women on equal grounds.

Of course, this is only my opinion. But as someone who works daily as a therapist I can see some issues with this.

You won't find the perfect partner you are looking for unless they are searching for the exact same person you yourself are. But even still it won't be enough. You will regret it though because you have problems if you think women are that much different from men.

That's why I wish you good luck but as a prophecy listen to this: you WILL find someone you will want to be with and you will start a relationship and probably marry only to find the grass was greener on the other side.

Sucessfull relationships start with one.
But you will be plagued by the grass is greener curse if you don't change the way you view your life.

Maybe you just want an ideal.

Ideals can't be reached though, it's just like looking at junk food posters. You never get the food that was promised.

The problem can be fixed. And I'd even tell you to go give it a try, I'm just saying you will find what you are looking for eventually, but if you don't fix yourself and your issues you will want the next shiny thing you see on a poster

you are a shitty therapist because you try to push your beliefs on gender equality onto people instead of realizing that different people have different stances on the relationship between women and men and that it is perfectly fine to want to pursue a relationship that does not correlate with modern societies expectations how women should be treated

theres nothing especially modern about that person’s advice. its mature and wise, unlike you.

Good women don't marry sluts.
If they did, they wouldn't be good women.

brainlet schizoid

>your a man searching for a women with very little sexual history and that isn't bitchy and is good looking. While you yourself are a massive slut. Why would the girl you describe be interested in you then?

i am attractive, financially successful and offer an interesting lifestyle that involves travelling, experiences that most will never have, a very good environment for our children regarding external factors like schooling, healthcare etc. and freedom from the mundane things that wear down most people like jobs, debt and stress.

I have enough money to never have to work again and provide a worryfree lifestyle for the rest of my life.

I pursue interesting hobbies, and have a big circle of friends.

Call me arrogant, but i think many people would like to live life the way i am able to, and i want to share that with a special woman.

If all this comes with you attached, everyone would rather pass. The therapist user gave you the best advice you can expect to receive here, heed to it.

>live like a slut
>surprised when you can only find sluts
E v e r y
t i m e

Attached: 1509539813570.gif (600x563, 73K)

>i am mr. perfect
people like this are often fucking boring and full of themselves. perfection is boring. "look at my interesting hobbies, my money, my blablabla". golddiggers will love you for this. many girls even. but true relationships aren't about the shiny things, the good things in life. that's why it's all MEANINGLESS if you want to find the perfect girl (= the girl you truly love and who truly loves you back).

ever wondered how some poor people have the audacity to be happy? why they have super long stable marriages, too? people who are in no way as 'perfect' as you are, who don't look as good, have almost no money and bad jobs?
because they are just being human. you are looking for 'perfection', not a real human being. EVERY human has imperfections. if you can't accept that, you will never find someone you are genuinely happy with. you have to humanize yourself before can find love.

i just want to say how great that advice is.

You don't deserve one
>inb4nou
Maybe, but that's not the issue at hand.

Yes, and the system only worked when manwhores were kept in check as well. I'm sure you've seen the analogy, so no need to give you a background, but if everyone has a master key, then every lock will be exactly like a shitty one in practice because they're all opened by the "master keys" anyway. Keep telling yourself that your double standard is ok or even practicable, but the reality is you deserve to be lined up right alongside the whores you've created.

Yes, and that's not an argument. There is also a reason why governments impose safety standards for all kinds of industries, because people have the "insecurity" of fearing death or dismemberment.
>be New York window cleaner
>job on the Empire State building
>get assigned top section, go to access point to meet project manager and get equipment
>squad manager motions you over
>"sorry, but it turns out that we didn't get the usual harness delivered, you'll have to do the job without it--try not to fall!"
>get pissed
>everyone in the work crew turns around and laughs in derisive unison, chanting "insecure! insecure!" until you suck it up and start the job
>slip and die

I hate degenerates like you.

It's actually hilarious how mad people get on Jow Forums when someone is successful enough to circumvent the norms of society. Literally everytime a thread like this is made, there are a group of people calling OP boring/vapid for giving an accurate depiction of his/her life. Why are you faggots so butthurt? I can only guess envy or because it conflicts with your view of the world.

Attached: 1517274675947.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Like attracts like. The way you're acting means you'll never attract a "good" woman, because "good" women don't typically want anything to do with closeminded shitlords like yourself.

The only way you find them is by you becoming what you are trying to attract. God and the universe will put someone in your life that matches where you are.

you're only going to find people like you with your current mindset.
You are successful in the material sense but you're still empty and if you find the woman you're looking for she'll sense that.
You need to grow a bit as a person and become a bit more introspective.
You seem to already be doing a bit of that since you know what you want.

What systems are you talking about? People have always had degenerate sex.

And in the past it was the subject of scorn and social shame, not so anymore.

Laws and customs do not exist for those who always behave "correctly" regardless, nor do they exist for those who would be degenerates regardless. They exist for the majority of people who are without a strong internal moral compass, who simply do what is most convenient at the moment for them. This amoral (but not immoral) majority had been guided previously by social and legal rules (which artificially made being moral more convenient), so that they avoided such degeneracy, but nowadays those restrictions have been lifted and the amoral people drift into the solidly immoral camp.

fuck off, the most successful men have always fucked like crazy, fathering many children and having multiple wives

>There is a reason why through all of mankind, throughout all cultures, there has been an elaborate system in place to keep women's sexuality in check.
This.

Attached: 1527527823992.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

You’re a douchebag and that’s why you can’t find someone. Change yourself and just maybe you’ll find someone with meaning

The "most successful" (really just the most powerful, often through inheritance) men were simply best able to get away with it--a king who dictates the law is obviously going to have more leeway than a peasant following it. That still doesn't impact overall moral standards--and there are plenty of examples (albeit, far fewer than one would want) of powerful men being faithful and moral individuals.

Attached: kill yourself flash.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

I'm sorry man, I completely understand why you would argue that promiscuity is bad for society, but you cannot claim that it has anything to do with morality as long as infidelity isn't involved. Monogamy is ultimately a social construct with no inherent moral value. You need a more convincing argument to show me that promiscuity is anything but morally indifferent.

Believing half of the population is inferior to you is a mental problem a lot of guys have.
It's not healthy just because it's the norm or it used to be the norm to hate on women and blame them because they are all "bad" "not intelligent enough"and "not like men"
Professionals know this fear of women is just a projection of insecurities males often have because of toxic masculinity you like it or not. I'm not a tumblrino or a gaylord, fuckboi whatever you want to call me to cope with the truth I'm saying

If anything deep down you know there are good and bad and intelligent and stupid in both genders. Go get a delusional religious thothed woman or an extreme conservative with daddy issues. But don't come here complaining about relationship quality afterwards

But then again, for someone to get treated out of a personal grounded belief which isn't based on google facts they first have to accept they might be wrong

And that's why men who can't get into succesfull relationships, The ones that make a human whole and ripe and happy. Will convince themselves they only want and "need" pussy and that's that. "Women are worthless after all" they will tell themselves, because deep down they know no woman will ever be able to really accept them like they are. Because nobody loves hateful people

Just a sad bitter "alpha" incel at heart

OP if you cannot stand a woman fucking or looking at them like equals then just go full gay I'm serious or as I said. Go get a mindless religious/conservative woman

What do you think morals are? They don't fall from the sky, they are conditions placed towards an end goal. If you value social and family stability, then an obvious moral to hold would be one condemning promiscuity, seeing its deeply negative effects on both (and on the note of infidelity, promiscuity increases the chances of that, too). Absolute objective morals don't exist (or rather, they can't be proven to exist)--they are only objective inasmuch as there are optimal morals to hold for a given desired outcome.

But that's the thing, there are no objective morals. People in the west are raised on individualism, they don't care about the long-term benefits provided by family and social planning. While I personally would like society to continue, there is nothing inherently wrong with the values I just described, outside of the scope of it conflicting with my own ideology. I think you are completely right in arguing that limiting promiscuity is for the good of society, but I don't think you can say that it is morally bad.

Why do you want to ban sex if sex is a natural part of being human? It has nothing to do with morals.
You want a family? Ok have one and agree with your parner on moral grounds if you are allowed to fuck another human being or not.
But fucking other people doesn't make you a criminal. Only on your head

And yes, I understand me saying you can't say it's morally bad will just lead to you saying that your morals dictate that it's bad so it is. On that point, I will argue that you can't even use morality in an argument because it's not universal.

>appeal to nature
Killing rivals is also a valid evolutionary strategy seen in higher primates.
And the only thing I want a blanket ban of is adultery, fornication is currently to pervasive to ban--an indirect approach would work best for that (a combination of incentives to wait, disincentives for not waiting, and restrictions on things like birth control to unmarried individuals).
Also, on the subject of "natural sex", it's also quite natural to fuck a sexually mature female, even if she happens to be 11. Yemenis do it all the time. However, I'm not a big fan of that, and something tells me you aren't either.
You're leaving out the crucial part: I'm not arguing we should behave a certain way BECAUSE it's bad, I;m saying that in order to behave a certain way and obtain certain outcomes (which we agree are desirable), it is necessary to promote and enforce moral standards. That doesn't imply or require universality.

I think children should be able to fuck with other children as long as they do it with protection and abortion is legal.
I don't think killing someone is natural. That would depend on how the society is constructed and on values. However eating breathing and pooping are the same needs as letting yourself have sex.

You sound like a huge control freack. Why would anyone listen to you? You are obssesed with your own beliefs and that's ok but they have no ground to stand on.

Cheating is bad because it's a broken contract.
Having sex isn't bad.
A 11yo exploring sex with one of their own isn't bad.

>I think children should be able to fuck with other children
Oh? And why can't I fuck kids? It's natural.
>eating and breathing are the same as sex
One of these won't kill you if you don't do it. And I've made clear on multiple occasions that sex itself isn't the issue, the libertine treatment of it is.
>I don't think killing someone is natural.
I highly recommend you crawl out from under your rock, I shouldn't even have to address this it's so basic. Nature is filled to the brim with violence.
>You sound like a huge control freack. Why would anyone listen to you? You are obssesed with your own beliefs and that's ok but they have no ground to stand on.
I'm not interested in dictating the actions of degenerates. I am interested in making sure those actions have consequences and are discouraged. A control freak tells people what to do, whereas I am concerned with what they don't.
>why would anyone listen to you
They don't need to listen to me, they need to take into account the reality of the situation. And later on, should my beliefs become more common again, they would need to listen to the community as a whole, not some lone sperg on Jow Forums.
>they have no ground to stand on
And yours do? This isn't even true of mine, they have a very clear utility towards some outcomes.

>Cheating is bad because it's a broken contract.
Is a contract natural?

Fair enough, I simply don't like people who try to enforce their morals on others, even when I agree with them. It seems like you're just telling degenerates that their actions have consequences, which is fine.

>tripfag derails the thread for attention
What a shock!

Oh, I absolutely do want my morals enforced (in the sense of judging those who disregard them harshly). I just recognize that there are more practical ways of going about strengthening moral standards.

Sorry to disappoint.

My first post replied exclusively to OP or a response to OP's argument.
I engaged those who replied to my post, nothing more.
But thanks for the (You).

Children who explore their sexuality are doing it out of curiosity not out of watching loli animuh and wanting to raep other kids.
Although this in today's society is ok to restrain since most of the population isn't open to sex yes. Since it's taboo to abort and taboo for kids to know about it

Eating bad food can kill you
Fucking the wrong person can also give you a disease yeah

Humans are bening creatures. But they have created their own hell. Healthy people usually don't want to kill. Unless you put them in a survival situation. Those feelings are no needed in current society or else you'd see people wanting to kill as much as they liked to fuck. Yeah, violence is a normal reaction when you are stressed out and are a fat blob who does not do excercise. Correct.

From here to 100 years nothing you said will remain accountable because you will be dead.

My beliefs have a ground to stand on.
Try to preach your ideas in public. I promise you will be ditched and acclaimed as being primitive and with repressed fears about society in general

Contracts are a natural human thing yeah. That's how we agreed to thrive out of as a community and as an organism

I have never seen you once give relevant advice, you just bitch about whores and degeneracy. Please don't pretend that saying
>You don't deserve one
to OP was actually meant to be advice.

Nah I've seen you around here and you are a guy that needs legit medical help. You are really mad with the modern world.
You either adapt or die pleb

>Oh I absolutely due
Well, like you I don't believe in objective morality. I subscribe to the notion that society ultimately determines morality on a grand scale, even if one is capable of having their own moral compass. And to that, I say that Western society is most likely to continue down a direction that is in opposition to your beliefs. Have you ever considered moving to somewhere more traditional?

Nah, he will forever remain here and keep fucking his life. I often come here when depressed and I've had my ups and downs since 2 years ago. I swear this kid must be everyday here I see him continously trying to convince others of his beliefs it is insane but he probably doesn't have anyone to talk with.

I feel kinda sad for him but then again this is Jow Forums and he is probably an incel

Make up your mind, you're vacillating between appeals to nature, ad populum ("most of the population"), and redefinition of "natural" as "anything humans do" (since I can assure you that binding legal systems are not inherent human behavior, being invented only a few thousand years ago). In the first two cases, they're fallacious from the start, and in the last case, since I am also human, it's completely natural for me to loudly go around expressing my opinions.
>OP is a manwhore goes around fucking sluts in bars
>OP wants a pure waifu
And I told him he doesn't deserve it on that basis. Also, "relevant advice" isn't just what you agree with. Unless you want to suggest that statistics are irrelevant in
Of course I'm pissed, the world is shit. I can adapt just fine, but it's not ideal.

Op here

it really doesn't matter what i deserve you idiot

I'll tell you something: all the girls that i've fucked and never called again, one day you will marry one like her. She will have willingly offered her pussy to some random guy who had the balls to get out there and pursue her while you angrily argued on Jow Forums all night. She will put up with you, she will have sex with you in the beginning, she will listen to your pathetic rants. That is, if you have money.

Meanwhile i will find my "pure waifu" and she will love me to death, because i actually have something to offer.

How does that make you feel?

I also care about muh huwhite race. That limits my options a lot, and in any case my concern for morality is location-independent. The only thing I'd have to gain by going to another country would be a higher proportion of wife material, but I'm not exactly a catch myself.
Not an incel, and I'll have you know I was recently hugged platonically by a non-relative of the female category in my age group.
You know nothing of my thoughts, manwhore.

>Being a hypocrite male roastie

Hey guys, just an FYI in case you didn't know, in the upper right hand corner there is a settings button. Underneath settings you can turn on post filtering and enter his tripcode into it so that his posts don't show up in the thread and he can argue with himself. I was unaware of this feature for a long time so I just share this information periodically for those that may not know. Engaging with him is a waste of time and being able to filter his presence from this board has made browsing it infinitely more pleasant.

Read and cringed at that whole thing. You know how many short, chubby, shy fucks have faithful woman who genuinely love them? Shit tons.

you are a man whore and a hypocrite you don't deserve good women.

lol OP you sound like a blowhard cunt. I'm sure you can probably nail sluts if you actually have money to flash but your personality seems like shit. That's probably why you can't land someone worth a damn. Sluts are willing to put up with you for awhile for some free dinners and dick. I doubt many women would want to spend all of their time with you

you are a man of the 90s dude.
s
yes i get the women you found are all lying bitches but you are tarring them all with the same brush.
you are expecting every women in your age bracket to be a virginal nun like expecting the fat kid to win a marathon. it aint gonna happen.
>>lower your expectations you aint gods gift to women...
the perfect women for you is the one you cant have.
you need to work on your conversation skills. if you can only string a sentance long enough to get a girls pants off, your relationships arent gonna last very long or forfilling (ARE THEY?)

good relationships are about give and take.
and they are only taking from you what you are gving them.

you need to be able to cook and clean for yourself and not expect everybody to do it for you like a little child. what are you going to do when your wife actually does die? die because you couldnt figure out how the microwave works?

i mean, i would like to get together with someone rich so i can live a stress free life but at the same time i would rather get together with someone who isnt shallow, and who i can actually connect with as a person, i wouldn't get together with someone just for their money, if your going to have the attitude of "oh i should be able to find a nice girl because im good looking and rich" thats not the right attitude at all sir, you should work on your personality then good girls will be attracted to you, good luck though, also you shouldn't have slept around so much, you are just adding to the degradation of women thats not a good trait

wow yeah you're great so what?

If I could only break your legs somehow for this autistic shittery. You are literally advicing him to lower his standards or to settle down with what he's going to have while also being aware that thing will lead to unhappy marriage. Then you say the problem is in him, I'm amazed

you will die alone

A pure waifu here. I will tell you why you won't be able to get a girl like me: it's because you're a shallow cunt who could only attract women interested in one-night stands or desperate uglies who will tolerate just about anyone to avoid the fate of loneliness. Girls like me have standards; we do not accept manwhores or hypocrites. We want a quality partner, that's why we wait.

A truly kind hearted loving woman doesn't want a huge douchy manwhore as a boyfriend. Lower your standards. If they aren't attracted to you then you aren't attractive, and those "ugly" girls you pass up you'll be begging for when years pass and yoir desperate for anything.

Sorry but you need to reevaluate your life and yourself.

I found a 9 who is a virgin at 27 and has intelligent passionate hunger for knowledge from top to bottom.

Get lucky homo

>a pure waifu here

Attached: 1511587401460.jpg (680x680, 32K)

uhhh bruh you presented yourself to us as "I AM GREAT", how do you think that people react irl when you do than kind of shit? to be honest I just shrug off retards like you. cut down your ego first and then report back
like how great you are as an user and to other anons shouldn't matter by half a fuck. you are your opinions here man, not your resume or your awesome looks or whatever. and your mindset is pretty spergy
if someone else would make the exact same post you did, I would find it equally pathetic whether it was made by some fat neckbeard neet or a norwegian model
for being such an alpha big big monkey leader of the pack you sound like a fucking 14yo edgy kid. grow up in the head

No, you are just projecting.
His standards are retarded btw.

And wanting to break someone's legs over the internet is about anger issues. You are sick.

>ugly girls

Now here's the problem, you're way too focused on appearances; "beautiful" girls don't make the best wives because they can get better than you if they act how you want a wife to act.

>good wife and hasn't fucked 5+ guys in her past
Double standards, you would make a shit husband and has fucked many girls

You should probably give up and continue what you're doing or actually change your mindset.

gtfo roastie

love these threads, never have to comment because that hitler tripfag speaks what i think.
OP your double standards are fucking retarded

Why is Jow Forums full of trannies these days? Did something happen on this board while I was gone?

Attached: 1526737569413.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>I can literally go out to a club and have sex if I want to.

Dude. I am 36, and have never been able to do that. Never in my life.

I am also alone, and unmarried, with no kids.

I would literally kill to be in your shoes right now. An attractive man in his 20s who can pick his mate.

You've been incredibly blessed. Enjoy your life.

>faithful women
Keep drinking that onions faggot

Attached: Your Opinions are SHIT.jpg (381x424, 30K)

OP im good but not perfect bcos not woman but atleast im good marry me we can hav babies by splashing our sperms you know big bang theory? In practice that works in sperms too and produce babyies in our man egg aka testikels

Who are the girls?

Kek, als ob irgendeine "noble Dame" etwas von einer herumhurenden Ratte wie dir wollen würde. Oder hast du den Text besoffen geschrieben?

Then get a golddigger. Someone on your level, you know.

You'll have to settle for a walking sex toy that nags you, eats up your money, alienates you from your friends and divorces you for profit because that's what all women are like son.

How does he have to "grow"? It sounds like he's not only materially successful but also confident and happy with his life. What the fuck else does he need to do? Renounce all his belongings and find nirvana?

Warum schriebst du auf deutsch? Das ist ein Englisch textboard. Faggot.

You'd be serve best not to call conservatives/religious mindless and in the take token say you arnt a tumblr Sjw

Religion has basis in morality, and clearly the priest touched your pee pee

Read OP's post, faggot. He mentions his nationality in the last line.

>relationships make humans whole, ripe and happy

Lmao

Relationships are a chore and in the modern world there are a million ways to make oneself happy through one's own toil without having to worry oneself with the wants and needs of another person. That to me is essentially slavery.

What can a relationship provide that friendships (which tend to suffer under the yoke of another person) cannot? What can a woman provide for me that I cannot provide for myself? Nothing. The answer is nothing. There is NO reason to shackle oneself to another person.

A good woman knows a real man always comes, and a real man just can’t deny a woman’s worth. Walk longer distances to work, use different routes. Find a woman in her classiest, treat and offer here the door, the right of way, make here smile, not wet. Shine the speak, cue her on to your non-verbal communication, then include her. Make her feel a safe active part. “ grin.. then slight smile l, sparkle, your [scent/smile] brighten things up around here. Hope to see here again. Ask, if you came be the same spot if you would run into here. Offer her right of way, then catch up and walk next to, etc. Give her choice to keep allowing her the right to say test or no to little things. Bigger things, “i’m Going to shower, it that alright l? Do you need anything from there before I get in there?” Shine, the say hi, compliments inquire invite. Don’t fuck until you make a memory. Trust. But build rapport and get a sense of her social skills. Not cursing and having clear desires outcomes while open to possibility. You’re getting warmer

Next. Good women start by good routine, is she a timely person, can she be back at the day time spot you saw her at before? Is she clear when answering your inquiries. Is she flexible and adaptable. While she make you want to be a better man. Then you are closer.

It’s not a woman’s job to cook. It’s her job to keep a safe roost, unless you are lions, male keeps safe roost.

The one asking in in control. It’s the way you ask? Attractive Douche is just that, but charming and charismatic is warmer. “Do you have a good pasta recipe? I’m in the mood to have that SOON, does that sound good to you? Yeah? Would you mind should me what your recipe is like, I’d be interested in seeing what YOU like to cook”. “Can WE have a dinner in?”

Apply the rest to everything, it builds respect, rapport, and genuine adoration

Projecting? Is that all reddit fagotry has taught you?

Your quality doesn't match the standards you expect from women. Either learn to respect women as people or be single forever