Brit/pol/

radio is live
youtube.com/watch?v=f5WV5QL8BLc

Attached: mu.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ej7b8tbtTz4
theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/08/john-mcdonnell-labour-will-let-workers-taking-sympathy-action-for-overseas-counterparts
youtu.be/7XPWkC0lKbA?t=103
youtu.be/Tjp5OmoDYQM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Robbins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46465903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EES NOT WORF IT DAZZA EES NOT WORF IT

Attached: 1544371700387.png (1100x700, 94K)

Alright lads, come Tuesday I'm leaving this place for good.

Yes, it's been good to speak to you lads for the past few years, but I increasingly feel it's not good for me.

This place informs my behaviour to too significant a degree, and has given me a crutch I can use to avoid frightening real life contact.

I'm going to lose weight, get some friends, and hopefully get a gf by this time next year.

It starts Tuesday.

Wish me luck, lads.

Attached: methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa0c2352c-ea6b-11e8-ae8b-93697427c437.jpg (758x505, 83K)

So, how has the Brexit debate went? I’d rather not die with rage on a Sunday night so I’vd decided not to watch it.

>making a thread 30 posts early to shill

Attached: 1488809441600.gif (310x368, 2M)

>Actually watching Channel 4

Why would you do it to yourself?

Attached: comfy.jpg (1280x1024, 194K)

>may's deal will get voted down
>article 50 will be delayed
>another referendum or general election by the end of next year

Levels are pretty low dude, even for the music.

HE LOOKS LIKE JESUS CHRIST
HE COOKS BASMATI RICE
youtu.be/ej7b8tbtTz4

Attached: njc.jpg (1277x669, 340K)

That’s my prediction as well. I think May will resign next week desu.

Voice is reasonable compared to music, but the whole thing could use another 9dB easy. Even when you were shouting it peaked around -15dB.

I caught the last 5 or so minutes of it
Caroline Lucas shouting over everyone, constantly seeming flustered, fell back on talking points a lot, got clapped and cheered a fair bit because of the remoaners in the audience. Basically just repeating remoaner memes about how literally every leaver thought turkey was gonna join the EU or whatever the fuck

JRM remained calm and collected, tried to make actual points instead of just talking points, got talked over by Caroline Lucas, sometimes cheered and clapped for

Labour guy was just sort of not very memorable, basically just saying to oust May and do Brexit with a deal negotiated by Labour, also end muh austerity

Theresa May's asspuppet ended on "lets just take the deal and get out of there" or something like that, mostly boring

Some of the audience got interviewed at the end, some posh Welsh cunt talked about how she is a remainer, then some student did the same, then some middle class guy said he was a leaver but is now a remainer. They all supported second ref. of course.

tell him in the youtube chat if he hasnt sorted it out next time he talks

even normies can't take such a political shambles

my mum already thinks the mere idea of a second referendum is a farce let alone having one and voting remain.

who the fuck would take this country seriously ever again?

Attached: tories.png (994x973, 794K)

im not host

Fair and balanced broadcasting of course goyim.

Attached: IMG_1933.jpg (960x720, 160K)

>vote again
>leave wins again

What then?

THE FOLK ARE THE ETERNAL

Attached: 1510446194139.jpg (750x546, 32K)

the moderator was actually pretty good though
desu it just made the remainer/"peoples vote" crowd look like losers

have another one

3rd referendum

and another one

So what's happening tomorrow? My friend told me the goverment might shit itself

Attached: tenor.gif (400x224, 3.6M)

no, that's on tuesday

not tomorrow
11th
11th is the vote on Brexit
if May loses she'll resign or be forced out

if she wins then Lord help us because that means eternal EU reich

>May will resign?
not until 2022

>GE?
nope, tories don't want it

>second referendum?
nah, the people don't want it

>no deal
haha, parliament doesn't want it

>what do we do?
it's time for fascism

Attached: haha time for fascism.jpg (684x960, 116K)

>if

Leave wouldn’t win again, lets be honest. International Jewry will rig it if they have to. The tried there best last time with Joe Cocks.

Attached: 1543962459784.gif (355x200, 726K)

If they announce another referendum then expect civil war.

personally i think a GE is more likely but i won't rule out another referendum.

by civil war you mean gammons firebombing a couple of paki shops ?

Glory to Wessex, lads.

Attached: corners you.webm (720x405, 201K)

Either way it's going to be a bloody new year.

theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/08/john-mcdonnell-labour-will-let-workers-taking-sympathy-action-for-overseas-counterparts

>Labour would abolish Thatcher-era laws preventing workers in the UK from taking industrial action in solidarity with their counterparts in other countries, the shadow chancellor has announced.

>At an event in Airdrie, John McDonnell pledged that a Labour government would restore trade union rights by repealing legislation that undermines the ability of workers to take “collective action and acts of solidarity”.

>This would mean “workers can revive the spirit of the Rolls-Royce workers in East Kilbride” who “struck a blow against the brutal Pinochet dictatorship” in Chile in the 1970s, he said.

This man has generally lost his fucking mind? Striking for solidarity, this party is a joke.

If Labour get in everyone will be on strike.

If you're gonna give trade unions more power, at least let companies sack people for just being part of one, then who cares.

Attached: corbyn2cur54-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Attached: Dt0zKy4WsAAp7-e.jpg (338x435, 27K)

I mean dead politicians.

youtu.be/7XPWkC0lKbA?t=103

>1:44

Attached: plans.png (752x587, 366K)

More strikes = More instability = More chance for /ourguys/ to come into power

Fire up the time machine, we're going back to the 70s!

Don't forget journos user.

Them too. Anyone and everyone who aids and abets the globalist agenda.

>Wessex

good lad

Attached: gb-e-wsx.gif (359x216, 13K)

Attached: smile and optimism.png (710x733, 497K)

Attached: Germania.jpg (631x572, 92K)

Are Deano and his pals for or against Brexit?

>unironically getting funding and equipment from a foreign intelligence handler and setting up a paramilitary unit codenamed FORCE WESSEX.

Regime change is coming.

>dont take mooch notice of politics me haha

>GO ON NBEMBE GIVES A FOOKIN GOAL

>britfeel radio
Where is the guy with the thick accent from?

Frankly it's probably a 5050 split.

Half want to remain cos it makes it easier to go to Spanish / Greek resorts innit.

The other half want to leave based on a shallow, but fortunately sufficient understanding that the EU is undemocratic and kills the nation state

See you wednesday lad. Here forever....

Have I gone too far?

Attached: emb.png (783x720, 1.44M)

your crossing the british lore, deano isn't a norf.

>tfw you'll never tear down the M4 in a convoy of pickup trucks with your other paramilitary mates to besiege the capital.

up t'norf mate

Attached: 247.jpg (463x658, 48K)

Dafuq is this drunk dart throwing shite.

Attached: 1538927004463.jpg (700x519, 66K)

Have any of your seen this cringey shit?

youtu.be/Tjp5OmoDYQM

Attached: 1543849381641.png (468x371, 282K)

>TFW you won't do that because you don't want to get hit with a hellfire missile.

SOUFYS IFFY UH
BAZZA GOT THE STIFFY UH
NGUBU SCORE FIFTY UH

POP THESES SOUFYS LIKE A CARLING NIGGA
IN THE HOOD WITH MY NORF NIGGAS
AND THEM MIDDUL NIGGAS

Attached: file.png (810x713, 293K)

Sounds like a manc

Based

Well I can hear that, but I want to know more specifically.

Sheffield

they all sound the same anyway

>the government would know if a battalion sized paramilitary force was gearing up to assault London

They don't have a fucking clue about terrorist attacks unless they plan them themselves.

Not that kind of m4 we need mate

Attached: coltm_4-tfb.jpg (535x431, 30K)

Can one even go too far in glorifying god's chosen kingdom?
Glory to Wessex.

This radio is pure autism

Do you live in a terraced house

Fucking kek, the lead British negotiator at the EU was President of a group at Oxford Uni that campaigned for a ‘federal European state’

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Robbins

Attached: 66FE744E-C30D-4ED4-ADB7-96F85E142B8C.jpg (322x322, 21K)

Anyone want to crowdfund a paramilitary army to take back England? It could be Jow Forumss finest hour.

>me
>27
>caught the National Express to my hometown for a Christmas dinner this weekend
>standing in the bus terminal
>cute girl, 19-21, pale with dark hair standing nearby
>obviously a student waiting for her bus
>someone lets her walk by to get in her queue
>she smiles at them
>pure smile, full of natural kind-heartedness
>instantly want to her protect her and to love her, be loved by her
>she gets on her bus
>think of all those years in uni by myself full of anger and autistic isolation-seeking
>remember those handful of times a girl smiled at me or talked to me and how I fucked up each time
>tfw never had a girlfriend
>talked to mum last night and she said I think I'm worthless and that I should try to find happiness in my life
>said a couple of times that I need a girlfriend to share my life with and make my self-loathing so intense
>travel back to London this evening
>back in my slum-tier overcrowded flat
>absolutely ran out of enthusiasm or ambition for my future
>just want to sit in a small silent bedroom for the rest of my life playing video games I played when I was a teenager

I'm not from Sheffield that's just the accent, I ain't not fucking northern monkey.

top grim

Attached: not going well at the moment.jpg (800x792, 74K)

What would we call it though?

haha ye sign me u-
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46465903
hmm

Attached: 1512654830953.jpg (479x592, 54K)

Liberate a load of l1a1s and GPMGs from a poorly guarded equipment dump. We need a battery of towed guns, some mortars, man portable AT and AA launchers and a boatload of explosives. Then we go to work.

>Some of the audience got interviewed at the end, some posh Welsh cunt talked about how she is a remainer, then some student did the same, then some middle class guy said he was a leaver but is now a remainer. They all supported second ref. of course.
level 30 astroturfing

You stupid Swede, I'm just a guy commenting on his accent. I'm not the northern monkey on the radio.

Careful lad, that post is starting to sound like a criminal offense.

>The 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of possessing material useful to someone preparing an act of terrorism and conspiracy to inspire racial or religious hatred.

An intellect?

Bagsy an L115a3 for long distance garbage disposal

My eyes are open friend. I will stay. This place is the cutting edge of culture and the world is a place of illusion.

Your spirit can be developed regardless of your outer situation, if you have what it takes. Most people do not, and regardless of what they experience they will not develop their spirit.

When did you stop funding the IRA? Surely you can do whip around for a poor Cornish lad.

Cod asshole pizza

Attached: fisholes.jpg (350x525, 29K)

Believe me, if it were up to me I'd be smuggling guns into England and passing them out to every white Briton I saw.

>
>>The 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of possessing material useful to someone preparing an act of terrorism and conspiracy to inspire racial or religious hatred.

What the fuck does that even mean? I've probably got a cunt load of the stuff if that's a law.

Attached: duty.jpg (597x797, 165K)

I can't even follow brexit anymore. I campaigned to leave and I cared about it passionately for 3 years now, but I don't give a shit now. Just federalise and give us the euro already

well start, you have guns , at best we have some shitty single shot 22lr

Daily reminder Darren Osbourne was framed and the culprit was actually a scooby doo from north london

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46465903

Seejmong BTFO

Semiauto in rimfire, any calibre you want in other actions.

Attached: 2016_10_15_21.44.56.png (768x1024, 477K)

probably a copy of siege

It’s ok fren, we’re here

Attached: 0B280E76-0FF4-41B1-AE62-97AAC4313611.png (379x278, 34K)

That's settled then. We're doing it. Jow Forums is going mobile. We've already got a memetic warfare division and now we're going to have our own army. Our first unit is going to be a mobile infantry battallion that will fight the NWO in the European theatre. We're going to launch the first decisive battle of WW3.

>WORDS BAD

I've got a copy of siege.