Get ready trumptards. hes going to the clinker

hahaha fucking retards thought you could play the American people for putin..nope, Patriots prevail fro justice..Mueller is coming

Attached: Untitled.png (918x764, 117K)

Wuhoh, another shitty clickbait article about trump. EVERYBODY WATCH OUT (((((this time))))) LIBERALS ARE GONNA PUT TRUMP IN JAIL.

>Trump
>facing jailtime

Kek, you fags never learn, do you? Trump is a Jewish puppet. They'll use every ounce of their power and influence to keep him safe. He'll never see the inside of a prison cell. I'll give $1000 to a registered charity of Jow Forums's choice if he does.

Attached: trump jew.jpg (575x405, 48K)

>this time for real though

Get ready for protests that would make the ones in France look like a picnic.

Attached: 1544319052998.jpg (316x316, 20K)

Will just push Trump to go nuclear sooner. GOod.

Attached: omb.jpg (500x628, 167K)

I'm pretty sure if they put Trump in jail based on what evidence is available now, there would be riots in the streets worse than what we see in France.

Attached: Bane.jpg (494x411, 123K)

This
Do these faggots really think the 80+ Million of right-wing patriots that voted for Trump will just let him get arrested just like that?
KEK

It's almost like journalists realize they can get more clicks if they put Trump and jail time in the title of their article.

The left never thinks about consequences.
Look how the media reacts when the people they lie to and call NAZIs on a daily basis call them names. They are in utter shock, disbelief, and fear.

>MAY face
OP may be a faggot

Can someone explain to me what the investigation is looking for? Im confused on the timeline of events, or what mueller is even doing. Ive asked several people, but got different answers each time.

What is the reason for it, what has happened, and why is it on the news 24/7 without any real explanation for what they are doing for 2 years and counting?

Attached: 1524849292904.jpg (347x540, 40K)

Trump getting arrested will just spark the second american civil war, simply as fucking that.
Do these kikes and commies want a race/civil war?
Fucking with crazy gun-toting boomers and zoomers is how you get a second civil war.
My whole family voted for Trump and we all have a shitload of Guns because we go hunting.
We are ready and prepared to survive in the wild if need be.

I think the investigation is looking for if Trump let/helped the Russians hack the elections so that he could win.
They are literally projecting their crimes on Trump.
It was Hillary and the Kikes who hacked and cheated on election night.
They tried everything to win but the amount of people who voted for Trump was way way more than they ever expected.
I just can't wait for Trump to show his ace up his sleeve and REK everyone on live TV.

Attached: 10CD2A6F-85BE-45C7-A4ED-C441F6C3C929.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

no, they're trying to say that the NDA with stormy daniels was an illegal conspiracy
lmao

he has been saying this fucking shit since day 1
fuck off niggerblue

Says the increasingly nervous committee leaker for the millionth time.

Attached: download.jpg (2290x1322, 217K)

The top reactions from christkikes and boomers would be
>They said sorry, let's stop now.
>You're giving them what they want, don't fight back.
Mark my words. Nothing will change until we stop seeking approval from cuckservatives.

What I love about these retards is that they are so caught up in their idiotic witch hunt they haven't even noticed that Trump has betrayed his core base.
These people are going at Trump for nothing. Trump is giving Democrats anything they want and what he does for the Republicans is no different from what Obama did for Republicans.
This is a dead presidency, completely pointless and he will never build the wall. He will probably not even get a second term. If I was a Democrat I would support Trump, let him do his thing and help get a Democrat in office in 2020.

These people are so caught up in sniffing their farts they don't even see what is happening around them.
The left has nothing to gain by attacking Trump and the right has nothing to gain from Trump. No one would be upset if Trump got kicked out of office or went to jail. This guy is a fucking loser.

The left doesn't understand this.

>dems May face real prospect of mass slaughter

This Schitt again?

>schiff
is he scared?

Attached: 1517615881400.gif (892x1024, 959K)

There are people that support Trump for the sole purpose of driving the Left insane.
That and prove that you don't need to be a politician for 30 years to be President.

Only facing the "prospect" of jail time, in other words people will still speculate bullshit based on fake news.

Typical low iq democrat attempted shit talk. Weak.

>may
>prospect
I'm sure some (((experts))) and (((authorities))) were "interviewed" by (((journalists))) too

since OP is being deliberately vague here's what's going on

trump paid off two women that claim they had affairs with donald trump, before his campaign.

trump then reimbursed cohen for the payment, and the disagreement here is whether or not the funds came from trump's campaign

>This payment violates campaign finance law prohibitions against donations over $2,700 in a general election.

which is insane anyways since trump's campaign was self funded.

oh .. they're fucking retarded kek

People who did it for the laughs and people who wanted to throw a brick into the system succeeded. They're happy with the results no matter what.
I don't get who these leftist freaks are trying to upset by going after Trump.

I like watching the meltdown occasionally, but Jesus fucking Christ are they overdoing it.

even if the money came from trump's campaign, it's very much a legal "gotcha" since it's all trump's money anyways.

Same song and dance for 2 years
fucking pathetic

They think that Wolfenstein is reality kek.

How many "t-this time for sure you'll see f-faggot" threads are you gonna make you shill fucks?

Obama did the exact same thing and was fined for it. Just because Cohen plead guilty to a felony for something that isn’t a felony, doesn’t make Trump guilty of it also.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

So how many "THIS IS THE END FOR TRUMP" threats has this been at this point? It's been so many I fucking lost count over a year ago. Seriously no one gives a shit because you've been throwing your tantrum for two years already with nothing to show for it. No one is going to believe you now.

>Trump may
>may
If you’re a leftist retard that believes this clown. I have some bad news for you; he’s clearly stringing you along.

Attached: F19AFBE8-2A52-4CDC-817D-8649E412EAE7.jpg (992x558, 66K)

Or maybe they don't expect right-wingers to chimp out like niggers when a criminal goes to jail.

They should.

ow shut up. you'll have your gay little march dressed as larpers and thats about it

riots will only start if the 3 distracting comfort legs go away - 1. [cellphone / internet / TV / socialmedia] 2. [fuel / transport / food] 3. [ welfare / free shit for niggers and junkies]
Take away any of those 3 groups and SHTF, else people will accept whatever because they are sheep.

wew lots of detail in that pic lol

I just love how you faggots have nothing else to talk about. Your whole life is consumed by him.

It's pathological.

Attached: schit.jpg (2290x1322, 1.11M)

>being this mad

I wish. Maybe then my 300 winmags wouldnt only be hitting animals.

Well it's just that it would make a fine excuse to start sniping.
I pushed my shot way out today.
3800 yards, 600 better than two days ago.
Hit an apple.

Attached: Dt8J6HFX4A.jpg (1099x1141, 165K)

Mad at what?

All I see non stop trump threads. Nothing has changed. Move on with your lives go outside or something.

Californians have insects for brains, keep that in mind.

turdkmpfk's finished this time, says increasingly nervous pedophile for the 6 gorillionth time this year

Attached: 1534297602086.png (800x600, 193K)

^

says another dumb faggot for the millionth time

kys