/cic/ -Cucknada is collapsing - edition 1865446

Now cucknandians rather wear meat ressembling clothes, becouse they cant afford buying meat more then once a month

Attached: 1544386369709m.jpg (1024x822, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, been waiting for it.

good

Attached: 1499475403772.jpg (1278x638, 38K)

Goddammit I want that meat sweater ..

Post indoor prices or fake and gay.

Is the situation worse in Canada or turkey?

post whole chiggen

Attached: uk chicken.jpg (750x1334, 288K)

Do you know how bad constant meat consumption is for the environment

>30 years from now
>20% of the world's population displaced because of rising water levels
>W-W-WELL THIS IS OKAY, BECAUSE GRANDPA GOT TO BTFO CANUCKS, AND HAD HIS CHEAP BURGERS

you're in a cult

>environment

Attached: goreplanet.jpg (300x375, 175K)

>grain fed chicken

>can't afford meat
>literally a nation of s 0 y

Attached: leaf4.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

>1kg fried chicken wings cost 13.99
While in the US it would cost 4 .99$

Attached: costco-wings-1-620x398.jpg (620x398, 62K)

Found the vegan faggot

Okay so kill all nonwhites to offset the pollution
Problem solved

Isn't your country ultra nacionalist

"Canada is collapsing"

"NO!"

canada collapsed 45 years ago, we are assets of the bank of canada not "canada"

>in 1973 a united force of arab nations rose up in an attempt to eliminate Israel, thus began the Yom Kippur War. Canada of course took Israels side, and in retaliation members of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries added Canada name to their shitlist, enacting and embargo that triggered the 1973 oil crisis which sent our economy into a bit if disarray

>a Year later, based on a charismatic media campaign alone, prime minister Pierre Trudeau (the father of the one and only DUDE WEED LMAO) was elected, and another massive media campaign was enacted, one that utilized false claims that the harsh economic climate caused by the 1973 crises was being caused by the Bank of Canada

>after the campaign gained traction DUDE WEED Sr. used his newly given power and support to destroy the bank of Canada and convert it into a privately run central bank, our own federal reserve so to speak.

>immediately after this event Canadian debt went from non existent to spiraling out of control and the nation became a veritable debt slave to this private corporation. at the same time, wages for Canadians began stagnating, and have remained almost the same for 40 years despite the now out of control inflation and skyrocketing cost of living, forcing individual Canadians into increasing brutal debt slavery. within 10 years the Canadian government also began selling off virtually every of gold we had, completely cementing our countries reliance on the privately owned central bank (you may have heart that Justin did this, which is true, but we had already sold off almost every bit of gold we had throughout the 80s and 90s, he just got rid of what little we had left)

>on top of these things, DUDE WEED Sr. also used his power to pass extreme immigration reform which kick started mass immigration from the 3rd world, giving the central bank a limitless and exponentially increasing supply of debt slaves, with the diversity meme being pushed not only so we accept this as normal, but also so our culture and identity and senses of nationalism and dignity and honor and self respect are completely eroded from existence and replaced with debt slaver and consumerism, removing any motivation from the nation that might push people to rise up and fight back in high enough numbers to do anything

Attached: CanadaPrivatebankinstallation.jpg (1020x2096, 982K)

>tfw eating meat at least 2 times a day.

i like how you cut off the price of the hot dog which cost 1.50 cnd

>beef is 45.99

Attached: 1_JobuELzN56COvi7cEq93uw.jpg (1200x900, 149K)

can you tell me if the average monthly salary allows the average leaf to buy food and pay bills

We could always just make animals start fucking more and problem solved.

we are, with 110% certainty, already knee deep in a dystopian nightmare that has been in the making for AT LEAST 2-300 years since the central banking system began spreading its tentacles from one nation to another. Our entire civilization has been sold out, ALL of our futures have been stolen from us, and we have been transformed into cattle with no culture, no identity, nothing beyond a never ending spiral debt, consumerism, and hedonism, to keep us docile, exists. and to top it all off, with the emergence of insane new technology and mass media, and the continuing mass immigration, i would say we have AT BEST half a century or a century before the hold is irreversible and virtually nothing of humanity as we know it remains but face that's being stomped on by a boot forever

Attached: canada-gold.png (1384x970, 119K)

Post fastfood prices hungry leaf

>sone grape and chesse cost 24.99 for kg

Attached: DYLV6-7VoAEnMos.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

big mac meal deal is 10 bucks with tax

>2$ for a mcdouble
>10$+ for big mac meal

2 mcdoubles is 4.75 after tax

>rising water levels

also min wage here is almost 15 dollars an hour

kill off non-whites and raise more cows, problem solved

To be fair your portions are way WAY smaller than portions in the USA.

hey leaf

is this accurate

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Canada

americans should post there medical insurance payment and their deductible payment and their drug cost payments

surprisingly actually

15 cucknadian dollars = 11.2 USD
Not only you earn less, you even pay more

Attached: 78b123700a0c65d2936cc10e0a5df270.jpg (617x500, 68K)

Canacucks should post taxes then.

although gas has probably gone down by 30 or so cents per liter compared to that price

Something to keep in mind when talking about leafs

Attached: 1514910400890.png (780x278, 29K)

Does that mean San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City will be destroyed? Can't wait!

20 bucks for a shoulder replacement. because I work.
now post taxes

kfc is extremely overpriced

american min wage is 7.25 what are you talking about?

That's Church's Chicken. Look at the logo on the cup.

Please let Zeihan's predictions be true, and Alberta usher in DAY OF THE RAKE.

>$3 for a cucumber

Attached: $3 leaf dildos.jpg (2500x4031, 2.68M)

As I've said before on these threads

Canadians have to shop around to get deals.

Stores know we're apathetic to alot of things and lazy that we don't want to goto 3 different stores. But that's what we have to do to save money here.

Not to mention wages are higher here to make up the difference in prices vs the states: my trade gets paid $50 an hour plus benefits pension etc, in the states is $25 an hour

nothing in this thread matters but this, no matter how much this faggot meme flag wants to bitch about cucumbers

these are not for eating

cuck please, don't make up your sorry ass faggot excuses. your taxes sky rocket the prices coz your country is a nigger paradize and "wipipo" are slaves on a plantation who are paying for all the nigger gibs

BASED

Attached: bbcd.png (898x630, 714K)

lmao i bet it doesnt even taste good

I think the funniest part about these threads is that people believe this shit.

Attached: 1527997328009.png (800x800, 182K)

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

yu sound like a shill

Just ignore this shit. It's low quality divide and conquer autism.
Prices posted from far north or middle or nowhere. Nobody should take someone serious when they're posting the national com'post. Shits not different than the hourly bbc posts that've been spammed here and on other boards for years.

Moar governemt control please, that will fix everything.

/s

"Canada is collapsing"

"NO!"

>in 1973 a united force of arab nations rose up in an attempt to eliminate Israel, thus began the Yom Kippur War. Canada of course took Israels side, and in retaliation members of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries added Canada name to their shitlist, enacting and embargo that triggered the 1973 oil crisis which sent our economy into a bit if disarray

>a Year later, based on a charismatic media campaign alone, prime minister Pierre Trudeau (the father of the one and only DUDE WEED LMAO) was elected, and another massive media campaign was enacted, one that utilized false claims that the harsh economic climate caused by the 1973 crises was being caused by the Bank of Canada

>after the campaign gained traction DUDE WEED Sr. used his newly given power and support to destroy the bank of Canada and convert it into a privately run central bank, our own federal reserve so to speak.

>immediately after this event Canadian debt went from non existent to spiraling out of control and the nation became a veritable debt slave to this private corporation. at the same time, wages for Canadians began stagnating, and have remained almost the same for 40 years despite the now out of control inflation and skyrocketing cost of living, forcing individual Canadians into increasing brutal debt slavery. within 10 years the Canadian government also began selling off virtually every of gold we had, completely cementing our countries reliance on the privately owned central bank (you may have heart that Justin did this, which is true, but we had already sold off almost every bit of gold we had throughout the 80s and 90s, he just got rid of what little we had left)

Why are you trying to shill for your chinese overlords?

Attached: 1538129308565.jpg (750x563, 179K)

>on top of these things, DUDE WEED Sr. also used his power to pass extreme immigration reform which kick started mass immigration from the 3rd world, giving the central bank a limitless and exponentially increasing supply of debt slaves, with the diversity meme being pushed not only so we accept this as normal, but also so our culture and identity and senses of nationalism and dignity and honor and self respect are completely eroded from existence and replaced with debt slaver and consumerism, removing any motivation from the nation that might push people to rise up and fight back in high enough numbers to do anything

we are, with 110% certainty, already knee deep in a dystopian nightmare that has been in the making for AT LEAST 2-300 years since the central banking system began spreading its tentacles from one nation to another. Our entire civilization has been sold out, ALL of our futures have been stolen from us, and we have been transformed into cattle with no culture, no identity, nothing beyond a never ending spiral debt, consumerism, and hedonism, to keep us docile, exists. and to top it all off, with the emergence of insane new technology and mass media, and the continuing mass immigration, i would say we have AT BEST half a century or a century before the hold is irreversible and virtually nothing of humanity as we know it remains but face that's being stomped on by a boot forever

>tfw nuclear annihilation goes from worst fear to only hope

Welcome to the game, heres your play coin

Attached: 1538083018247.jpg (1280x960, 521K)

>20% of the world's population displaced because of rising water levels
I'll laugh at all the drowning inferiority from behind the best flood control in the universe.

These threads are fucking hilarious

so beef is like 14 leafbucks a kilo

sounds okay

ww2 rations were more than leafs get

Attached: rations.original.jpg (800x545, 478K)

things have gotten worse definitely though, that $12 pack of chicken breasts used to be $10 a year or two ago for example

Attached: $50kg-steak-selfdeau-approved.png (932x900, 1.17M)

Attached: $19 for 1.3 kg breast.jpg (1210x1613, 410K)

Attached: frozen.jpg (1280x960, 141K)

oh wow ok

is this quality stuff?

yes im basing my pricing off of Walmart, super store tends to be a buck or two more expensive for some things, although super store tends to be better for most produce and breakfast cereal in my experience

don't think I will last the winter boys not the way things are going

Attached: 1543281008181.png (523x612, 20K)

no

Attached: $19 for 1.6 kg breast.jpg (1382x1382, 378K)

im doing my part to spread awareness of your plight

MY friend time of the day. OP do you remember me or not? You asked me once to take a photo of the price of some cutlet here.

Post it

Attached: $3.79 LEAF BAGEL.png (536x800, 181K)

I sadly do not have cutlet with prices on it, Biedronka sometimes does not label them but I have some kiełbasa

me and my family thank you tonight is special we get to have ground beef with some nachos but the rest of the week we are gonna have to make do I seen a porcupine in a tree thinking to go bag him for meat this week

"Canada is collapsing"

"NO!"

507g of kiełbasa
7,55 złoty
according to google that is 2,67 canadian. can a leaf confirm?

Attached: 4850945864.jpg (540x720, 51K)

>14 posts
you're lucky i'm a nice guy

this is my thread

Post it

Attached: $10 wieners.jpg (1334x581, 181K)

>be polish
Buy pigs anus treat for $2.67

9,99 in canadian = 28,22 złoty
WTF and those aren't even the good kind

You bet ;)

Hotdogs are made out of the absolute shit left over after they take all the good cuts and have finished making the baby and dog food out of the blended gristle and organs. Why do canadians always try to defend he prices? $4.99 for a chicken piece, thats 20 minutes wages for minimum wage fags. If you defend the prices youre part of the problem

How the FUCK has NOBODY posted the in-store prices. Not today, not the day before, not ever. It's so mind-boggling. It's like Canadians are collectively hiding something. It's like the government of Canada is actively brainwashing their citizens to NOT tell the world about their inflated food costs.

Attached: 1467452925758.jpg (2284x2028, 336K)

"Canada is collapsing"

"NO!"

Fuel is 1.45/L in BC still

uk ww2 rations were more than leafs get now

Attached: canadians wish.jpg (624x315, 67K)