I know this girl who likes me romantically. I'm 19 and she's 16 this year...

I know this girl who likes me romantically. I'm 19 and she's 16 this year. I met her at some music workshops and I honestly started chatting her up because she was pretty.

That was in march. Since I'm 19, I've just graduated my high school and now I'd like to take a gap year.

Continue next post

Attached: 53a874e4092dd919487c617774140816.png (500x743, 354K)

I found myself a job in Spain as an animator, I'd probably stay there for more than 4 months and less than 10(I'm not entirely sure).

After that I would go to uni in(hopefully) England( I'm Polish, she's czech). I wonder if there's any sense in trying to make it work.

She's cute, innocent and kind of awkward. Pretty too. Nice ass.

I'm fat but I hope to change it soon and supposedly handsome.

I kind of made her addicted to me, since she told me she wouldn't be able to live without me. I regret honestly making her so infatuated with me, since I knew I would leave my home for a while. Hell, it's hard now, since she lives 70km from me.

I didn't kiss her at all, if that changes anything.

What should I do about her?

Dude just fuck her. Don't gf her, because when you break up she'll have the power to send you to prison on a whim.

Ignore, ghost, and leave. There's too many problems that can occur.

I forgot to add, I honestly am bored by her. I don't know if it's the language barrier, but it's getting more and more tiresome to write with her.

I didn't fuck her, I didn't fuck anyone in general yet.
It'd be not easy since she lives far away, my parents didn't let me drive to her by myself with a car.
I'm trying to convince her to come here.

I think that as well. I honestly got scared when she said she couldn't live without me.

I actually tried to break up. It resulted in me actually writing to her again some hours later. I felt that she'd he wasted potential and I felt that she is a potential fuck for me.

>bro just use a naive young girl and toss her aside after you're done

OP and I thought about doing that.

In general I agree with your posts mostly.

Bump

You are just full of surprises.

How is that surprising in any way? It's all I ever post about, and my contempt for manwhores is no secret.

So you have any advice for me, o wise one?

Anyone else as well, I have no idea what I should do about her anymore.

Give yourself a break. Try to learn each other languages. See if you will feel the need to talk to her again in the soon future or not. Tell her you need some space.

PS I pamiętaj, czeskie dziwki najlepsze ;)

I know they are bro. Last time I saw her I didn't even speak to her, just felt her ass up all the time.

It's not that I need space, I don't see her often enought for us to develop a deeper connection, skipping the fact that we'll have limited contact for maybe 5 years if the uni in England works out.

Forgot to write, we speak and write with one another in English.

If you don't take advantage of her then I see no issue with it, although the distance might be hard to manage. You said you've seen my posts before, so I don't think I need to get into my usual routine, but generally just act as guide and moral bedrock for her while she finishes maturing.
There was another user a while back whom I told roughly the same thing; he was 29 and found an 18 year old girl who latched onto him.

My reasoning for this is simple, since moral people are in short supply yet crucial in being there for others while they grow up; and also because girls like the one you mentioned are very vulnerable to being exploited as a result of their affections. If you try to distance yourself because of your conscience, the next guy she chats up might not.

>Forgot to write, we speak and write with one another in English.

The message was made purely for you user.

What city are you going to? May be next to where I live.

But if you really got tired of her and can't see the future in your "relationship", then just ghost. What's the issue there? I've done it with at least 3 girls from China. Was talking to them for nearly a year, and then when my GF found out I just ghosted without a word.

Attached: 1527418863137.png (516x526, 406K)

I should also add, OP, that you must be clear why you aren't coming onto her if you take my advice. Otherwise she may think you find her unattractive, or paradoxically, that you don't care about her.
Emphasize that your holding back is out of respect for her and your respect for your relationship.

I thought of just raising her in a way that would fit me and marrying her

We'll see, thanks very much.

I have an opportunity to study in Leicester.

The issue is I don't like closing doors. I regret honestly cutting ties with some people, and it might not be benificial to me to simply break contact completely I guess.

I also regret not using life more during high school. I didn't have friends, didn't party or drink or have girlfriends or have sex. Now I'm 19 and out of high school I feel like I wasted my teen years.

I am honestly not bad looking, I've had so many opportunities to have gfs or to fuck someone and my mental autism and stress ruined them all.

I hope to see her before I'll go to Spain. We'll see what happens.

Thanks again

Good luck to you both, user.

Thanks very much mate.

>Leicester
I live next to Peterborough. May go out on a beer one day mate

Sure mate. Give us an email address(can be throwaway, I'll write tomorrow or so since I'm off to sleep soon)

Bump

Pls

Plss

Please dudes I need more help on this.
I've had a chat with a friend and he told me that she's honestly a child. Too young.
What do you think?

Bump

Your friend likely knows better. I am the same age as you. I'd just let her go, work on myself more. There is just so much open to change in that time. However, there are really no right answers.

Attached: 99a2bb8af876c9859f37bb2c418c410c.png (1149x929, 1.17M)

I think so as well.

It's a shame really.
Thanks very much

Anyone have more advice?