Do black guys like Asian girls?

Do black guys like Asian girls?

Attached: original.jpg (621x514, 51K)

No

the only people who like asian girls are desprate men.

Why do you ask, are you either? If you are then know there is no black/white relationship rule that implies a taboo exists related to your question.

Do men like women and have individual preferences? Yes.

Also don't be a coalburner, if you date some guy, don't seek him out for some racial fetish. Date him because you love him and his personality.

I am a mixed-race hybrid. One drop theory bullshit aside, I identify as a 1st generation Eurasian-Negroid hybrid. Still, I would be classified as Black by most countries. Do I like them? I like my own exact kind. Considering how my Asian father skipped out on me, I don't really deal with your kind. Most of your kind I meet are South Koreans and they are never pleasant. But, I have no preference.

Are you applying to be in some commitment with one? Be careful because if you don't pick a hybrid, you will literally fuck up your life with a real thug.

This.

You forgot asian men

Why do you want black guys to like you? Is it the penis size?

Different people have different preferences.

Some do, some don't. And this goes for all races.

BBC is a racist stereotype and lesbians prove you don't even need a penis when you're good at fingering, oral and foreplay.

Her preference is her preference. I don't know why she has it but that's her goal and her potential outcomes.

This, all this "need muh bbc bulls do dey rike-a the asians" faggotry was uncouth, banal, puerile, zany and unnecessary.

No one likes Asian girls

Your best hope is someone with cringey yellow fever

Seriously, what the fuck?

No but Jow Forums loves bait.

Generally? Not really. You just don’t have what we generally look for. Don’t get me wrong you’re cute in a childlike way, but you don’t make a nigga say “sweet jesus!”. Still, I’m sure there’s some dorky beta black dudes out there who’d love to have a waifu.

Attached: 4605344E-D22E-41BF-9685-75A973E93C1B.png (1024x1024, 743K)

>do people like people

nice b8

Attached: oj.jpg (844x670, 117K)

Lmao, OP isn't even an Asian female. This is bait.

>Do ____ males like pussy?

no we like big booty bitches. Asian girls have no ass.

Ignore 11:59

Lesbians don’t like men, therefore they don’t expect to be filled. Their sexual expectations are different. The lesbian argument is stupid and has been proven to be irrelevant. Also, let her speak about her preferences. People do find black attractive because of the penis size. If the penis size wasn’t a thing, do you actually think society would look at black people the same way?

True.

I'm black and I dated an Asian girl for like 3 years. Her being Asian wasn't even a fetish really, sometimes you just connect with someone. She ended up being horrible after the break-up, but it all started out great.