Incel Logic

If you incels possessed even a fraction of the IQ you purport to have, you'd have the awareness to recognize that you are self-sabotaging yourselves.
You aren't going to change the behavior of grown women. It's like trying to convince a Christian that God isn't real and vice versa. You cannot control your physical attraction towards someone, if they're a coalburner they were born a coalburner and they will die a coalburner.

On the flip side, by openly displaying your aversion to interracial couples you are creating a taboo. You are causing white girls to correlate white guys as betas and racists, and open their dating pools to blacks. This is why you are seeing a spike in the number of white teen girls dating outside their race.

So keep making hate threads towards blacks, jews, and women who refuse to be subservient virgins.
You are causing your own demise.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1224x591, 276K)

So you're saying most white women would rather live in a third world country then try to achieve a less carnal and more thoughtful way of life? I don't think that's the case and I think we're both going to have a lot of work to do to maintain our relatively high living standards.

spoke like true fucking cuck. you know why the chad men always get women?? is because they know women are inferior they are only good for breeding. they treat like shit and the whores they love it. show now respect to whores
I will marry pure good woman. you have fun with herpes friend

No blacks are orchestrating their own demise. If they keep fucking white girls they will die out and only mixed girls will exist to fuck. Haha!

Comparing dating a black guy to living in poverty in a third world shithole. This is why no one takes you guys seriously.

I don't give a fuck what women do as long as they leave me alone

That's why we need Islam.

STFU!

if you treat em like shit they'll do anything you want.

you're addressing all these supposed incels who live here...

Attached: 3gOAPqs.png (1350x3570, 1.19M)

Attached: 1530527559919.png (800x534, 160K)

why do you think like an autist

>It's like trying to convince a Christian that God isn't real and vice versa.
Yeah that guy is the worst. I've been showing him evidence of Christians for years now, and he's like *durr would you believe in a flying spaghetti monster too*

>college slut
There's your problem right fucking there bud. Never date or marry a sorority bitch, you haven't got a chance in hell. Colleges have turned into liberal brainwashing mills.

Western blacks are obviously entirely capable of maintaining their own society but in a way that's somewhat different then how whites do it, the two groups being unique races and cultures. I feel like it would make sense that a group of relatively similar people would be more in support of their own kind and wanting to miscegenate could be an unhealthy sign.

Table 45. FBI.

Burn the coal...

Why are you a double overed cuckold?

>You cannot control your physical attraction towards someone

yes you can, get fit, improve your looks

Attached: sei_43339216-3f88-e1544198675652.jpg (540x698, 39K)

My people Built what you know as the modern world.

Please keep killing it off.

Enjoy stagnation and the death of all of the planet.

Whoredom is death.

How does that change who you are attracted to?

What is incel?

As a married Korean, I have to say:

You incels of all races (especially white) are pathetic.

>You aren't going to change the behavior of grown women.
Lowkey pedo thread

This holes hole's are nor more important than our society.

Can someone kindly ask black men to stop taking our women

>Incel Logic

you. want. Jow Forums this. is. Jow Forums

This.

>girls to correlate

Attached: 1341770915342.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Implying Jow Forums isn't r9k without the nudity and Trump dick sucking

>can't even

lol it's not a taboo in the main stream, nice try chaim, they do it because it's the hip thing to do

Jow Forums will be angry. But then, fools always hate the truth don't they?

Now I'm a betafag with an ex wife and a real hatred for women. But OP is speaking the truth. Revealing your power level is a good way to destroy yourself among normies and women.

White girls just want mandigo dick why is it so hard to understand?

>How does that change who you are attracted to?
you become more attractive, there fore you attract more

South Korea has the lowest birth rate in the world, literally Incel: The Country. Why dont you and your plastic Korean gook wife do America a favor and go the fuck and die childless. Youre not wanted here.

It's a derogatory term for someone who is too retarded to type a word into a Google search bar.

Attached: 1540689226843.gif (250x250, 1.35M)

Nah, most white girls that have a period where they date / fuck black guys either have one of 3 things occur
1. They get pregnant because black guys rarely wear condoms due to cultural stigmas against it (and because they're fucking retarded)
2. They end up actually finding a black boyfriend that doesn't treat them like garbage and get married
3. They get treated like shit and don't become pregnant, or they have an abortion, and swear off blacks for the rest of their lives
In order of most common to least common it goes 3 > 1 > 2

girls want money, not love.
non whites are being given
the money. go figure why
white girls want them. they
really don't want you, they
want your money.

let that sink in, they don't
really want you.

There are no incels here on pol, maybe volcels, but no incels.

You also don't seem to understand what is actually going on. Too many polacks worship chaos. They want to see the world burn. They know as long as they "don't play the game" the game will fall apart on it's own. These women will reap what they sowed. The vindication alone despite the degradation and fall of the current civilization will be enough to justify what we are witnessing to them.
>And I don't blame them.

Attached: Some crave chaos.png (1866x217, 78K)