This young man, whose father died when he was a child and whose mother was in a wheelchair...

This young man, whose father died when he was a child and whose mother was in a wheelchair, chose to stand up for his people. Pic related is probably the happiest moment in his life.
He had so little, yet (((they))) wanted every last bit.
Do you sympathize with him?

Attached: 1544222366420.png (917x641, 872K)

a true hero

F

Nope, glad this dumb fuck is going to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Too bad the jury didn't understand the concept of ironic shitposting. He did support ethnic cleansing and the nazis but ironically, like not entirely serious abut it.

Who's that white male?

Dunno no about that but the black son shield is aesthetic as fuck.

Too bad Enoch looks like he's melting inside polo shirt, ruins the whole picture.

Is this a real pic? Did he really hang with Enoch and McNabb?

>holds shield upside-down
death penalty is usually how retards die

Black sun is the symbol that started me on my Nat Soc journey. Every time I see it I feel like I am home.

This case was just a reminder, everything is being recorded, everything will be used against you. There will be no prisoners taken so don't expect leniency or rationality. They will stack the court, throw out important evidence and fuck you over any way they can.

This guy didn't even kill that fat bitch and hes going to get the needle. It's a warning to us all, but not in the way they think. Fascism is the natural response of civilization to degeneracy and degradation.

We aren't going to stop loving our people, or stop thinking in a way that maximizes our survival. There is only one lesson here to learn: They will treat you like a murderer whether you are one or not. Do as much damage as you can, they will crush you if you dont crush them first.

Attached: 1520810730496.jpg (500x660, 148K)

A young man stares down the beast

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-09-16-27-59-1.png (1080x623, 1.04M)

Enoch is probably going to be the next Hitler. Don't hate.

>Do you sympathize with him?
YES.

I feel bad for the rest of the white burgers that got their illusions on the nature of their government shattered by these showtrials as well.

Attached: 1540567156157.jpg (639x592, 63K)

You don't understand your inhumanity fuels our growth?

Attached: tibet old.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Good. Lock up every last Nazi

see

Attached: julian free speech.jpg (995x801, 182K)

All larpers should be locked up. Let him rot.

HAHAHAHA

People will never support the Nazis again

HAHAHA

Many already do.

HAHAHAHA well they certainly have mine.

Attached: 1543576270135m.jpg (1016x1024, 59K)

kys xing

based and tunnelpilled

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1543383400452.jpg (590x338, 80K)

More people support the nazis than jews, Schlomo

I do. Liberation when?

why

Your kind turned me into a nazi. See you at the oven ezra

Attached: 1440854001389.jpg (499x499, 54K)

He fucked up his own life as well as the lives of a bunch of people, not sure what exactly he stood up for

He got fucked. But he should have known better than to go to that obvious honeypot of a rally though.

and nothing of value was lost

At least that fat waste Heather is rotting in hell

"His people" the dude looks like a Turk rapebaby

Attached: 41e9c3b54a7bab3cb0d16d110ac8fbdbba5d3346_hq.jpg (720x527, 49K)

Yes.

why do we still talk about this daily?

I am wondering too.

Attached: 81AE154A-30C8-46CD-9686-2F9DD9160A2A.jpg (238x212, 9K)

alt-right nazi terrorists aren't allowed to have freedom.

the photo is real? unedited? its a still from a video?

Agreed. Jewish/Black communists, Islamists and white natsocs get the same treatment

Attached: 1489867148632.jpg (793x794, 55K)

Idk. Got it from Jow Forums a few days ago.

nope not at all not even in the slightest

is the photo real or not?

yes, I do.

hey is that the guy they are going to execute for the crime of running rather than going full hot when he got attacked by a faggot mob? tough break, but at least he's still better off than the faggot mob...they will continue to suffer their inflicted state long after he's gone. tragic.

Yes, hail James. A truly sad situation.

Sounds like an ideal martyr. Every comment section and tweet about him must be filled with these facts

Poor guy got railroaded. I hope he can overturn this travesty of justice on appeal.

scaarn on ere? looks like a negro

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-092511_Clover.jpg (480x566, 83K)

not really sure what i think about the guy going to prison. not sure whether he meant to hurt people with his car, or if it was done with intent. ifhe meant to kill them, death penalty is probably fair. but if it was some mess up, this is pretty harsh for punishment. he might of just been some nerd from here, who went there to see what alt right stuff was like, and just got dragged into some mess