Drumph is done

Even fox can’t ignore the truth anymore

twitter.com/thehill/status/1071934790117548032?s=21

Attached: 28044A02-F93A-4DFB-B3AC-AB42FEFB80A5.jpg (640x791, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784
video.foxnews.com/v/5977415864001/?#sp=show-clips
yahoo.com/entertainment/john-podesta-ready-talk-pizzagate-230013345.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK I bet you even Fox News is implicated in Spygate.

>fox news contributor
>contributor

lol

Which contributer? And I want Obama and Hillary right next to him.

IT'S CLEAR! ITS SO CLEAR!

Attached: 622fc-muddywater.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Yep. Even cucker cuckson can't defend this hot potato of shit anymore. Once Flynn's testimony goes public, Mueller will be able to nail donnie

Fail trump is not going to be indicted, people are desperate since there's no collusion

>Donnie
Who the fuck are you?

Attached: 1520883738932.gif (480x366, 1.26M)

which is why they called the democrats to win the house so quick fucking panic from high up

not a retard trump supporter that's for sure, shit I didn't even vote in 2016 so fuck you idiots who got him in even more

I’m so sure this time. Trump is a ruthless old man, he won’t go down without a fight

>campaign finance violation

LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

So this is how Trump is going to unite America....What a fucking master at hegelian dialectic. The American people are going to realize everything is a fucking sham.

Attached: at_last.gif (480x226, 1.81M)

user, he can barely read. He needed Kelly to read documents to him
>a crime is nothing
entirely wrong and cringepilled

>campaign finance law
but where is the collusion with the Russians

Attached: 1469827795584.png (382x417, 325K)

didn't read, but isn't that article about the time Obama's campaign reported a contribution a few days after the official deadline. meanwhile we're talking about channeling campaign money to non-campaign purposes and then keeping it a secret until it was discovered in a federal investigation. hardly comparable.

Kushner reportedly found giving Saudi crown prince advice
video.foxnews.com/v/5977415864001/?#sp=show-clips

Attached: jooingitthetrumpway.png (600x628, 185K)

what did you just say to me you little bich?

Attached: With this change.jpg (880x234, 86K)

Someone on trump team asked Flynn to ask Russians to veto Israel bill in UN

it's not a crime. I guess we can go after the negroid in chief obama for $10,000,000 in campaign violations now.

Go ahead an remove my President. Can't wait to shoot liberal mofos

>contributer
Fuck off niglet

the larger question is what will the white trash hordes do when their last hope, their boorish messiah is behind bars? For many, Trump was a last hope..

FOX has flipped and gone hardcore never Trump. I hope they are destroyed in the coming media apocalypse.

You do realise Obama violated campaign finance laws right? By that logic he will Obama will get indicted to. The reality is trump will not be indicted and it's clear as day now mueller has nothing on trump Russia collusion. Mueller is an embrassment

>three years
>best they have is campaign finance violation
>which every candidate probably does
Do it, motherfuckers. It worked out so well for the Republicans when they tried to impeach Bill on petty shit , so I', sure the Democrats will have great success

indicted means NOTHING
it's an accusation

You cannot indict a sitting president, presidents can pardon themselves, muellers probe is unconstitutional because he was not given any crime to investigate (COLLUSION! is not a crime), trump can fire him as mueller is an inferior officer

tldr;
OP is a fag and knows nothing of the constitution

BLUMPF HAS BETRAYED THE SOVEREIGN NATION OF ARSTOTZKA.

Attached: 28fieb1.jpg (450x424, 88K)

Offense is the media's/dnc's best defense. Republicucks have the Congress for 3 more weeks. Fucking do something faggots. Fuck trump, build a wall, defund planned parenthood, fucking anything.

If Trump gets indicted, we're going to make France look like a pussy hat march.

>Fox New contributor
Which contributor? The right-wing fluffer or the token left-wing idiot they bring on to make the left look even more retarded?

Try again..

Paying directly no crime, paying through campaign crime.. OTHER POLITICANS HAVE TO PAY VIA CAMPAIGN AS THEY HAVE NO MONEY

Trump has been paying off women for years before running for president.

Ordering his lawyer to pay, his lawyer has to do LEGALLY, simply having Trump CFO cut a check, 1000000% LEGAL

But if Cohen pays by the campaign, he broke the law

Obama had the largest campaign finance violation in history, if you only know what the MSM tell you want to think, you will always onlyl know what they want you to...

Attached: va25fjgmaa321.png (1581x1170, 210K)

Wow, an investigation that was opened with the intention of finding Russian conclusion that, after two years of endlessly digging into someone’s past, someone, who is very financially and politically connected, did SOMETHING wrong?
Color me fucking shocked.
If this was done to any sitting president in the last two hundred years they’d ALL find something.

Even if he is indicted, I’m going to be salty because I’m sure if the Clintons received the same treatment they’d find some shit in two months, not two years.

Desperation

- March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines

- **April 2010 Rosenstein** investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights

- April 2010 **President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves

- May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**

- 9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One

- 10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude

-
October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO

- 12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One

- 4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times

- 5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters

Attached: Flynn_OIG.png (520x464, 94K)

Trump has not even got started yet...

lol you brainwashed liberal nazis are dumb. How many times are you going to fall for the same lie with ZERO evidence?

Covfefe

enjoy your weak liberal leaders being locked up.

Attached: 3dchess.jpg (490x460, 67K)

>Well, I guess Fox is fake news too then. I only believe Trump now.

Your average Trumpanzee.

>"
>it's clear
>"
So, did he say that exactly, or did he fucking say "it's clear... Outside, nice and sunny day out :)"
I fucking hate journalists and their fucking tricks.

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-140611~2.png (1327x1062, 115K)

Trump is going to jail faggot

Remember when Obama's campaign was fined big for hiding donations and keeping illegal donations?

He's not the president anymore, it's not applicable.
Nothing is going to happen so just sit the fuck down and shut up. Trump will get impeached before 2020, guaranteed.

(((They))) have been saying trump will be gone since mid 2017 are u kidding me?!

Go ahead and keep digging that ditch deeper and deeper you delusional shill

Trump will go to jail and Obama will not. How mad does that make you?

One day you will catch up...

(NPR reports false story for 6 hours then retracts, Guardian too) but you libs never know what is real they just flood you with bullshit and you beleive it all

ANYTHING TO PROTECT THE REAL CRIMINALS OBAMA AND HILLARY

Attached: bqgkgnuwqx221.png (934x666, 148K)

Newfag dont you remember pre-2016 election? Fox news and specifically that dumb faggot sean hannity shilled for every candidate besides trump until literally he won the nomination and even afterward for a lot of the fags on the channel

See

Fox news is owned by the same Jews that own everything else

Trump is not going to jail and degenerate liberals will find something else to cry about

Kek is that true? So like people say, they are in trouble for lying and nothing else? If that is the truth the entire thing is pathetic. It will either end up a witch hunt or something pathetic, that is viewed as a witch hunt. Both benefit republicans

If you can show man Obama can bleed, they will cease believing..

And then there will be blood in the water.. .and the sharks will come...

Kessel told MDA "There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds, according to MDA's account of the interview. "Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him."

MDA compiled Kessel's statements, as well as over 6,000 pages of evidence from a whistleblower they had been working with separately, and which they filed secretly over a year ago with the FBI and IRS. MDA has alleged that the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities, and may owe millions in unpaid taxes and penalties.

In addition to the IRS, the firm’s partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Ark. And last week, a federal prosecutor suddenly asked for documents from their private investigation.

The memo also claims Kessel confirmed to the private investigators that private lawyers reviewed the foundation’s practices — once in 2008 and the other in 2011 — and each found widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest.

“I have addressed it before and, let me tell you, I know where all the bodies are buried in this place,” the memo alleges Kessel said.

Attached: kii4jfsni6321.jpg (1242x1664, 149K)

Trump isn't going to jail. How mad does that make you?

Trump is going to jail and so are his family members, and republishits will keep crying while losing everything

>Being this butthurt
Take a look at this nigga! Haha!

I for one hopes he brings the entire corrupt, diseased system down on their heads

Attached: 1538520575918.gif (497x280, 1.45M)

Like that time when Obama paid a fine?

>didn't even vote in 2016
Opinion discarded

>He's not the president anymore, it's not applicable.
If you rob someone and then get fired, you don't get off the hook for the robbery. Why should Obongo? Is it because he's black?

Meanwhile
yahoo.com/entertainment/john-podesta-ready-talk-pizzagate-230013345.html

OBAMA SPIED AND LIED THE MOST IN PRESIDENTIAL HISTORY

JAMES ROSEN

GERMANY

UK

Don't you remember??

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 10.24.25 AM.png (439x516, 212K)

>DRUMPFT GOT A SENIOR DISCOUNT AT DUNKIN DONUTS! HE ISN'T EVEN ABLE TO GET THAT! JAIL HIM!

>gets caught
>pays fine
>investigation ends
Oh no how will he ever recover

show flag
happy hanukkah

fbi violated client attourney privilege with cohen and set precedent.

6D interdimensional chess confirmed.

Attached: 867F6697-4C17-48D2-BEB2-11AFF8E93281.jpg (1242x708, 336K)

Can't wait for Trump to be paraded in the senate in handcuffs only for faggots like you to weep and cry before your retarded god emperor

Trump is a fucking Antichrist Jew supporter

Attached: 30-Jared-Kushner.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 206K)

Suck my dick white boi, ahahaha

It's because there's literally no proof for that user. Stop with your whataboutism

and DOJ has evidence of loretta lynch and bill clinton's tarmac meeting. comey confirmed it in his interview transcripts.

keep thinking trump is going down, shareblue fags.

the tears are going to be delicious.

slormpf BTFO

nothing is going to happen to trump, what else would the fake news media talk about if after he got impeached?

lol read the bottom of the article

>BUT HE WENT ON TO SAY THE PRESIDENT CANNOT BE INDICTED UNDER DOJ GUIDELINES

fucking clickbait bullshit

Attached: 1453264780396.jpg (400x400, 25K)

When the truth finally comes out in the Senate it will be WAY TOO LATE FOR OBAMA AND HILLARY TO MAKE A DEAL...

4 FISA on Carter Page yet he walks free, never indicted.. that is a huge fucking problem when they only had an unverified fake dossier Hillary bought from GRU..

WMD = dossier..

Hell to pay, Bill BARR(S) will do the right thing. Mueller is fucked

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 790K)

Some random faggot reported you nazi ITSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAPPPPPPPENING TRUMP IS GUILTY
.sage

Yes I know but then they became much more balanced overall. Now they've flipped back to hating Trump.

>larping as black
>sucking off the worst president in 60 years
cringe

The campaign violation charge would not have stood against cohen if it had actually gone to trial. Scumbag Mueller told Cohen to take a plea deal for more lenient sentencing in his other, unrelated crimes if he pled guilty to the charge even though it could easily be beaten on its own. A lawyer arranging an NDA for their client is not an in-kind campaign donation, it is just standard business practice. Even if this would not have done this had he not been running for president, you have to prove it. You need hard proof, in writing (Cohen is a convicted liar and so his testimony is worthless) that Trump 1. directly told cohen to do the deal 2. instructed him on specifically where to pull the money from and 3. did it specifically to shore up his presidential campaign. None of this evidence exists, in spite of mueller's office raiding.

>Indicting a sitting president
Yawn

Making up charges to impeach Pence with.

show me some proof then asshole

Attached: 25b4159fab1c9039cd4f531fab7e0c6468c00e30.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

So Jow Forums, what do you think? Life in prison or execution for treason? Personally I'm very, VERY excited to see which!

>campaign finance laws
The Obama campaign was busted over tens of millions of unreported campaign contributions and all they had to do was report it after getting caught

More masculine then your simp ass

Attached: C440D4B8-B49F-4CF4-B389-56972762B267.jpg (1440x1440, 1002K)

The truth is so insane, it is flabbergasting.

Hillary and Obama colluded with Russia, then blamed it on Trump to avoid him coming to power and bringing them to justice.

Iran deal was filled with all kinds of kick-backs and payments to EU members and HRC..

Iran deal included URANIUM FROM HRC DEAL WITH PUTIN

HRC HIRED FUSION GPS THE SAME TIME PUTIN DID, TO RUN FAKE STORIES IN THE PRESS AND DIRECT STEELE

FBI WAS COLLUDING WITH HRC DIRECTLY

It all comes down, TRUMP HAS EVERYTHING

Attached: ZRpYLvZ copy.jpg (1096x5884, 822K)

clintons suicide themselves before being arrested.

This is literally the final death throes of
>STORMY PLEASE HURRY!!

>no collusion
>mueller asking for Flynn to be let off

What did he mean by this

In what manner? Moral or legal sense? Is there even a moral sense in how money is used in a obvious emperor has no clothes corporate oligarchy?

>Making up charges to impeach Pence with.

nah, cnn's ratings were in the toilet until trump entered in and started winning the republican debates in 2016, dan coppel agrees with me!

Lol you child, welcome to society. I guess you were in 7th grade pre election? They pushed Rubio relentlessly even as Trump was smoking his ass. They’ve never supported POTUS. Only reluctantly tolerated him one elected.

From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

A Grand Jury had been empaneled.

Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.

Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.

Hmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.

Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?

None other than James Comey.

Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?

Guess who was transferred in to the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS? Lois Lerner...

Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?

None other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein.

Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this timeframe??? Robert Mueller.

What do all four casting characters have in common?

They all were briefed and/or were front line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

Let’s fast forward to 2009, shall we?

James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.

Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.

The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hildabeast.

Attached: 22801528-mmmain.jpg (620x356, 40K)

>IRS does an audit
>"oh man, the only amount of money that would repay the damage you have caused, Mr. Hitler Trump is... 9,052,129,385.55... Which is about your net worth :^)"

Trump and his supporters hates niggers btw, why do you like him so much wigger?

Attached: 1525112990382.jpg (800x586, 114K)

Mueller's scumbag tactics were in the news, where he was trying to use regression therapy to force out testimony contrary to what the person actually remembered. So to try to improve his own image, he recommended letting Flynn off lightly.

However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Arkansas Bill goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.

Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.

Guess who was the FBI Director during this timeframe?

Yep, Robert Mueller.

He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.

Guess who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland.

No other than, Rod Rosenstein.

Guess what happened to the informant?

The Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.

How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?

~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.

Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division?

No other than, Lois Lerner.

Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?

Let’s fast forward to 2015.

Attached: bs-ed-putin-obama-20161030.jpg (614x398, 68K)