Ask someone who has become limitless anything

Ask someone who has become limitless anything.

Attached: download (3).jpg (350x144, 4K)

How long until your body gives in?

How did you do it?

Well...
You're not going to believe me but
>Keto dieting
>Eliminating sugar completely
>Bullet coffee
>Intermittent fasting
>Low doses of pot

The feeling is like reaching Nirvana. My senses are incredibly acute, I have energy for days and can literally survive on one meal a day.

My thinking is incredibly clear. I can read multiple books at once and keep track of my memory efficiently and as a result I've learned books worth and hours of YouTube videos worth of knowledge on finance, banks, businesses, economy socio economy, neuroeconomy, politics, geopolitics, and geoeconomics

Tfw going through a bipolar manic phase that won't last

>Low doses of pot
ah bummer, still illegal here.

I'm sorry to hear that bro.

I wish I could motivate you and be the voice in your head that simply tells you:
>Fuck that shit you're not doing anything wrong
>Keep it up you got this

I suggest you get into the habit of eliminating toxic elements in your life.

I'm no one special.

>High school drop out
>26
>Worked the past 10 years
>Minimum wage jobs were basically my forms of education

But I'm addicted to information and through self learning in basically saving up to play the stock market

This is so dumb. You sound exactly like my friend when he started taking his Zoloft again. You think you're some demigod when in reality you're painfully average. He too likes to use "big" words to make the dumb shit he looks up on Wikipedia and YouTube sound more important than it is. Oh wow, you watched the news for a middle eastern country: "Geopolitics", everyone!

Ask candidates directly “will you legalize cannabis?” If they answer no tel them you will never vote for them. Keep asking until you find the answer “yes!”...

Hey man I can clearly see you're upset.

I don't know much about your friend but I know that I'm getting my foot in a salaried job because of my addiction to information. Wish you the best man

This user knows what's up

Because this shit is insufferable when you hear it over and over again. The smugness is unbearable especially when it's all bullshit.

Don't be mad upset that you're just average. Someone has to be at the front of the pack.

I'm going to commmit suicid but thrn I Saw your thread thinking you might have an answr but no, just another guy who thinks too much of himself (like me)

I don't know what's so smug about sharing a method that uses your brain's capacity for creativity and critical thinking super efficiently, but I suggest you give it a try if you're so keen on knocking down my method

Don't knock it til you try it.

What do you have to lose?

Yeah of course it's going to be a major live change, but it's so worth it.

Here. Just simply because I'm on a keto diet and fasting I'm already saving money on food and groceries.

You're going to feel incredibly miserable the first few days. But then you actually don't feel hungry anymore. You actually think more clearly.
Try it

Friend, he was the same as you: worked a shit job and became "enlightened" and now he works a slightly less shit job. Don't flatter yourself.

Your method isn't unique nor is it backed by any sort of empirical evidence. Its all anecdotal.

one day your toxicity will push everyone away from you. I hope you find the strength to better your life my friend.

Right. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. In the mean time, keep your neurotic bullshit "limitless" advice out of here. Also, take your meds. You need them.

You quoted the wrong person. I'm op lol

I'm seeing returns on my portfolio already so idk man.

I'm also pretty confident in understanding the meaning of life, the cosmos, and I've made incredible connections between the references of pagan religions, lucferianism, Babylonian, Sumerian, and Christian religion, and historically backed evidence of ancient cultures and civilizations.

I've looked into the history of bankers, politicians, government, CIA, and I've basically studied History from today up until early Rome.

I've accomplished all of this in relatively three months.

I've started writing a novel that is essentially going to be a best seller. Like Harry Potter and Game of Thrones level.

You'll know once I make a reference about a man named Adam who thought he had established a comfortable life only to have realized that everything he knew about life was wrong after he discovers a tablet of destinies.

Wow a salaried job!!

How much are you going to make, oh limitless one?

>Entry tier investing
>middle school history/science via skimming Wikipedia articles
Wow good for you user. Such an accomplishment.

>Writing a best selling novel equivalent to Harry Potter
Pffffft hahabahahahahahahahaha

>Low doses of pot

yeah but how much is that?
i smoke about a gram a day

The only meds I'm taking is green and dank.

The effects are phenomenal under a keto diet

>Weed
Oh ok. Delusions of grandeur and all. Please suck down more herb so you pass out and don't make these dumb threads.

I think you're just going through a manic phase, pal. Anyways don't let your elevation shroud your good judgement. Don't do anything stupid.

So I would say about 1/3 a gram. Sativa is best because head highs give me a level of clarity like none other.

I typically administer it in the evening and I sleep so incredibly peacefully and wake up feeling fucking refreshed.

Weed used to not do much. Actually I used to up the dosage. Then I started fasting and all of a sudden something weird happened. I stopped being hungry even when high so I naturally used that as my IN into keto dieting.

And ever since then I only need a miniscule amount to feel good and I don't even care to get high anymore. Weed primarily boosts my thinking capacity and my diet basically fuels my brain and keeps me healthy.

>1/3 a gram
>SUCK DOWN DAT GANJA

Yeah ok

Once you harness the medicinal properties of CBD and THC and once you harness the benefits of fasting, it literally is like Nirvana

Investment strategies for the long-term are great, but so many people turn to shorting that it's literally a business in selling debt. With an understanding of geopolitics I figured out who to be invested in the long run