Why is marijuana illegal?

Why is marijuana illegal?

Attached: B0F388E2-395B-4AFE-94C9-35CEC3C8B373.jpg (400x400, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepharmaletter.com/article/pharma-investing-millions-of-dollars-to-develop-medical-marijuana-products
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything is illegal

in america it's illegal to throw your reciepts in the bin even if you re-sold the lobster 49 days ago. gotta wait 8 full weeks.

I can tell you. It's illegal for two reasons. One, because of hemp. Hemp makes better paper than wood, and in the early 20th century there were very powerful people like Hearst who owned the wood and lumber industries. They stood to lose alot from the rise of hemp. Unluckily for hemp, which comes from the male cannabis plant, the female cannabis plant has the smokable flowers that were very popular amongst the mexican migrant workers of at time. It was easy enough for the paper barons to convince their stooges in the Federal Government to classify cannabis as an illegal drug without Congressional input. Marijuana was never made illegal by congress or any law. It was made illegal by regulation.

Because it make people into docile tardos.

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution"

"as political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensating to increase. And the dictator (unless he needs cannon fodder and families with which to colonize empty or conquered territories) will do well to encourage that freedom. In conjunction with the freedom to daydream under the influence of dope and movies and the radio, it will help to reconcile his subjects to the servitude which is their fate"

Attached: denver_marijuana_custom-9a6f23f380f0dad869813e2146b8bb9ea8ba80e2.jpg (948x611, 458K)

Are you Fucking retarded

has nothing to do with big pharma
don't look into that

still, smoking it is sort of degenerate. I'm preaching to the choir here as I unpack my own warts but smoking cannabis flower is probably just as bad as smoking cigarettes or maybe even worse. Fortunately, for those of us in chronic pain, medical cannabis is available in tincture for tea or baking and also, medical vape pens are accessible. That's my feelings on the god flower. Its wonderful medicine for people who need it and you can't possibly OD. You still should NOT drive. This varies by person but, for me, its 8 hours for 9:1 and 4 hours for 1:1. Just my opinion and .02. Don't shoot the messenger.

>He's against freedom
Kys

Attached: 1544400927805m.jpg (1024x692, 32K)

You quoted something. You have a source for that?

yes

Attached: 200w.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

>Why is marijuana illegal?
So the CIA can have a source of income.

Big pharma is investing heavily in the industry so this talking point is bs. Also big pharma is just one lobby out of many and they are not calling the shots on if weed will be legal or not. It's being made legal because it make people into idiots and a drugged up population is more easy to control.

Question:
You are made dictator and you want a manageable population. Which do you prefer
>a population of people stoned on weed
>a population not stoned on weed

Are the people in pic related ever going to rise up and resist tyranny?

Pharma investing millions of dollars to develop medical marijuana products
thepharmaletter.com/article/pharma-investing-millions-of-dollars-to-develop-medical-marijuana-products

Attached: 20140420-pot-501.jpg (850x566, 418K)

Cuz of pics like you attached to your stupid tread.

because your pic related

its not

ya newsflash buddy, degenerates will be degenerates no matter what. laws aren't going to change that. marijuana is used by successful people/losers alike. you just stereotype smokers because you're an insecure little faglord

This boomer rhetoric is getting old

Highlight the quote and then right click to search quote, it's Aldous Huxley

in the bible alcohol is said to kept you out
of the kingdom of heaven, weed is not
listed in the same manner.

really makes you think. government is
actively trying to keep you in hell LOL.

/thread

It isn't.
/thread

Read here braindead stoner
"as political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensating to increase. And the dictator (unless he needs cannon fodder and families with which to colonize empty or conquered territories) will do well to encourage that freedom. In conjunction with the freedom to daydream under the influence of dope and movies and the radio, it will help to reconcile his subjects to the servitude which is their fate"

You will end up losing all other freedoms because you have a malleable stoned population who will vote away all ACTUALLY IMPORTANT freedoms like the freedom of speech and the 2nd amendment. It's happening in real time today.

Attached: web1_ttl042417cannabis-1-1.jpg (640x496, 100K)

Eat a dick. You're a drug addict. You fail

TAR TARTAN TAN = SAME AS TAR SUS SUS SEX KEY TAR.

THETANS

It's not