Be me

>be me
>finally catch a qt gf
>she's amazing
>but clingy af
>it was endearing for like 5 months then it got kind of annoying, then it got intolerable
>ff a year into the relationship
>finally tell her she's clingy af and that i'm breaking up with her even though i genuinely love her
>she cries, i cry, and we spend our last night cuddling and having sex
>the next day i wake up and she's gone
>all of my pictures of her are gone
>all of the gifts i gave her are in a box
>removed me from fb, etc etc
>haven't heard from her since and idk why but it really bothered me
>ff a month later to yesterday
>bumped into her at the store and it was really fucking awkward but made small talk anyways
>dumb fuck me asks
>"hey, so, um... when we broke up you didn't have to take my pictures of you or return the gifts i bought you."
>also dumb fuck me, trying to be funny and make it less awkward
>"desu i kinda expected you to stalk me haha"
>then she looks at me with the coldest fucking face i've ever seen
>"why because i'm clingy?"
>youdonefuckedup.jpg
>"you know user, i'm not clingy, but when i love someone i want to spend every second with them because that's just how i am. and i loved you a lot. if you told me it bothered you i would've backed off but you never did"
>i never did
>i never did
>I NEVER DID FUCK FUCK FUCKKK
>walks away

what the fuck do i do? i just realized i never talked to her about being clingy before actually breaking up with her. she was my first girlfriend and i loved her a lot. fuck i still love her a lot. i wanted to marry her and have kids

i fucked up adv. how do i get her back

help

Attached: iStock_000013771292Small.jpg (587x391, 45K)

You dont... shes not coming back.

Im proud of her.

Have a good life op.

goddamn user, that fucking stung *me* and I don't even know either of you

Attached: 1468462116991.png (684x689, 833K)

You could try texting her again, maybe explain the mistakes you made and see how it goes from there. Seems like the only option to me, but I sympathise with your position bro sorry to hear

Fuckin op, had love and just kicked it to the curb like a fool.

ship has sailed.

feel the pain knowing that you will never have her again.

if it hurts that much (although it shouldn't) don't do that shit again

learn and move on

when you are thankful for the moments(good and bad) you had with her and have no regrets, you will be a better person.

How did you fuck up this badly?

tl;dr OP is a retard and he broke up with a whore
Nothing to see here, folks.

You don't get her back you stupid fucking cunt, holy shit why are you needy shits all like this? You fucked up in a pretty typical way, learn from it and move the fuck on. You don't get to act like a child and then throw a temper tantrum as if things are so unfair for you. You fucked up and wasted another human beings time, now you know what not to do next time.

Oh fuck her and fuck these responses saying you fucked up. Women like to believe everything they do is cute and wanted when in reality it's annoying as fuck but she can't handle being told that. If some cunt can't put the breaks on her bullshit then why should you be the one to speak up? I can always tell when I'm acting in too much of a certain way, so I know bitches can too

>she cries, i cry, and we spend our last night cuddling and having sex

no homo, but that sounds romantic as fuck

I wonder what kind of wonderful life she is living now, op.

Don't look back, OP. While it was your fault yes, you told her she was clingy and you genuinely loved her right? If she truly really really wanted to be with you, she would have offered to be less clingy. She could have chose to save the relationship, but she didn't.

You can try talking to her for some closure etc, but I doubt you'll reconnect again. One can hope, though.

Although you've made mistakes in this relationship, you know now that communication is key in your next relationship. She's just one in millions and billions of women. You'll find someone else.

Chin up OP.

haha, great stuff

Attached: 1388359158322.jpg (247x248, 62K)

You learned an important lesson about communication and setting boundaries. In order to get what you want, you must first ask for what you want.

These threads make everything worth it.

Can't you see you were meant to learn this lesson?
You aren't going to get her back most likely. Maybe you were destined to dump her and feel bad about it so when your next girlfriend gets clingy you don't let it get to you. Maybe your next gf will be your soulmate and if you had not gotten fed up with your ex, maybe you would have gotten fed up with your soulmate/wife.

you dun fucked up.

your best bet is to do some real romantic shit and hope she turns around. you need to really explain how, because you loved her, you didnt want to hurt her feelings by telling her. and tha you still love and it was a terrible mistake.

its your only shot

op is literally retarded the thread

Attached: 27867063_947400468756980_4410383776674354202_n.jpg (645x729, 32K)

Hm. It is important to read the op because it reminds people that they should communicate in their relationships before rashly breaking up, your opinion is wrong, imo

its funny because the OP didn't mention anything about his ex's life or sexual habits at all yet he still feels compelled to call every women he hears about a whore and mascaraed his autistic shit fits as advice.

This.

If it were so easy for her to lay off, why didn't she mention it instead of going through with the break up?

And she's manipulating you too. She turned it into your fault and now you are pining over her again.

Learn your lesson about communication, and find a girl who isn't clingy. Usually that is a symptom of much worse issues that appear down the line.

You're retarded, that's why.

>had sex after breaking up

Also, you mean "masquerade". "Mascaraed" refers to putting makeup on your eyelashes.

>why can't she read my mind when I lie the entire time pretending its ok
Really sharpens my cheddar.

Shes playing mind games with you, she obv is stalking you, ignore her and it will kill her

Holy shot op, thats the cringiest shit ive ever read. Not the story itself. how you just how you write. Go back to Tumblr with that shit.

>be me
>reading OP
>read "finally tell her she's clingy af and that i'm breaking up with her even though i genuinely love her"
>notice he never mentioned addressing her clinginess before the breakup
>open the thread to read the rest
>have a good laugh
>consider advice for OP's question
My advice is to show her this thread and then explain that you only just realised you were retarded when she pointed out that you didn't talk about your issues before suddenly ending the relationship. Apologize and tell her how you feel, then ask her if she would be willing to give you a second chance or something. You have no chance with her if you don't try anything. Good luck.

Attached: Jim.jpg (401x411, 38K)

How ya feeling about everything now, OP?

Ironically enough this is what OP's gf did hence proving the point.

OP, I had the same thing happen to me.
But if you dump the girl, you can always get her back again. Call her or something.

>She's just one in millions and billions of women

Yeah, there are a lot of women out there but unless you happen to be a pretty outgoing guy and happen to have enough to be a viable mate to anyone then chances are you won't be getting to talk to a lot of those amazing compatible women out there.

If she happens to be the kind of woman that never looks back if you hurt her once then you're screwed bud.

>clingy
>retarded op
Was she even clingy because she just left, you im inclined to believe qt was a normal person and op is a fucking baboon.

or op says
>"hey gf you're kind of clingy"
instead of
>"hey gf you're kind of clingy"
>"also we're breaking up"

some people on this board are pants on head retarded

>some

>love girl
>break up with her because she wants to actually be with you while admitting that you also love her

Fucking normies, when will they ever learn to appreciate the things they have...

Did you use protection........

Your going to have to let this one go, she will be being banged by a few other guys by now, it's just how most women deal with this sort of situation....

This is actually the only thing that might work, complete 100% transparency, to make up for your obtuseness. But really, it's probably too late.

>actual good advice on Jow Forums
is this opposite world

Dumb normie faggot this better be bait