My gf was a virgin (or so she told me) until a month ago...

my gf was a virgin (or so she told me) until a month ago. Today she told me that since a few weeks ago she's started touching herself everyday before sleeping, even though we are doing it everyday (some days twice). Should I worry, what does it mean?
She also told me that she used to touch herself very sparingly before (once every week or two)

Attached: stock-photo-young-woman-masturbating-touching-herself-on-bed-492720562.jpg (450x188, 15K)

ASK HER WHAT SHE THINKS ABOUT WHEN SHE TOUCHES HERSELF THEN HAVE HER DESCRIBE THE SCENE WHILE YOU FUCK HER BRAINS OUT GODDAMMIT

Should you be worried that your girlfriend likes to masturbate? Are you being serious?

I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. If anything, for girls masturbation is a way to get more comfortable/knowledgable about our bodies. Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like guys mainly do it because they need to respond to the constant urge to do it. Anyway, she's probably not doing it because she's not getting enough. Source: am grill.

Have you considered askin her?

Attached: p5k2vfBsN21vflue4o1_1280.png (1280x803, 340K)

She's doing way more than just masturbating, OP. She probably also enjoys drinking water and breathing oxygen.

probably not much to worry about honestly but some questions you might want to ask her AND NOT GET UPSET ABOUT... have you made her cum? how did the first time go? what does she think about when she masturbates? when was the first time she's cum?

If she has never cum you need to figure out how to make her cum otherwise she'll eventually get so frustrated she'll figure it out herself.

What a slut
Op should dump asap

it's a great thing? it means she enjoys what she has been doing with you and wants to continue replicating that feeling on her own time.

Just cause you're a non-masterbater doesn't mean she can't enjoy a good button shining session for one.

She's probably going through some sort of a sexual awakening now, and exploring her own sexuality and experimenting what she likes. Nothing to worry about, quite the opposite actually. When she gets to know her body better, she'll know how to guide you to better please her.

Hot

This post for the win. That's exactly what is happening.

Keep expressing yourself physically and be willing to listen.

A healthy sexual relationship is about teaching and being taught.

Don't ruin this moment by over thinking it.

A/S/L for the both of you? Sounds like someone I know.

If your not the one fingering he off yes ur a idiot.

Nice reddit spacing, yes-man.

How long have you been dating?

Damn, do you two talk about it too?
I wish my gf was more like that

>Being so insecure that you feel rejected by someone masturbating without you.

Attached: 1428959153058.gif (290x231, 975K)

talk with her about it, but maybe stop being such a worry wart. It just sounds like she has an insatiable sex drive. You get to fuck as much as you want already. Buy her some toys. Get a customized dildo made from your very dick and mount it to the shower wall to surprise her.

imagine waking up to take a shower in the morning and there's a Huge Fucking Cock On The Wall

I thought this was common. I remember having this chat with my friends after first losing my virginity. All of a sudden I constantly wanted to touch myself, and before that I barely cared, maybe once or twice a month at most. They all said it was more or less what happened for them as well, but it tapered off a bit after the first year or so for some of them. I think it depends on who you are, but I would assume that being of the "I must be a pure and innocent girl" mindset just blows apart after the first time, and the repressed desires just go crazy. I spent like 3 months masturbating to the memory of the sex I have on my first time.

the problem is that i won't be able to see her on summer since she'll be abroad and I fear that she won't be able to resist cheating

Why would she cheat on you just because she can't see you for 2 months or so? If she really loves you, she won't even think about cheating on you.

Oh shit OP. THIS. Your fucked. It actually is something to worry about. If she's going through a "sexual awakening" that's not good. She's gonna fantasize about all kinds of guys and dicks. And look at guys and imagine getting fucked by them. Your super fucked that she's going overseas to study abroad that's the worst possible thing I expected you to say next. That's a recipe for disaster. Wow man. U can listen to these redditt days tell u to be positive. But take it from a sexually experi need guy who knows how women think. THEY ARE FUCKING DIRTY. SEXUAL SAVAGES. Bob their heads on a cock in a car ride because, " I don't care let's do it."

Telling u man. Women have told me all their secrets and it's the same Everytime.

I've also fucked many guys girlfriends and flirted etc. It's not good OP. I'm telling you.

is there anything i can do? or i should just resign myself and try to get laid also during summer?

Because OP has awakened her sex drive and opened up her world. She will be looking for dick at every street corner, every bar and club. She is no longer afraid and is in control of her own sexuality. An ancient evil has risen.

She will cheat on you OP. It's bound to happen. What's the point in trusting someone if you're only going to get hurt OP? You must cheat on her before she does it to you because you know she will.

Just having a gf that is going overseas for a long period of time while at the same time undergoing a sexual awakening is not good. It's simple mathematics. Honestly what I think you should do depending on how long she's going overseas is stay with her and don't say bother her about it if she's only going to be gone for a short period like a few months. But if she's going for a year. You might as well break up with her or something.

If she's gone for summer. You might as well throw in that towel. I'm sorry OP. This is what happens in relation ships. And girls are way more sexual than guys. Sorry senpai. Get a new girlfriend. It'll be dope.

Unfortunately there's an almost 100% chance she will cheat on you there, and you should just accept that. Either break up with her now or just try not to think about it when she gets back

Btw don't try to stop her from going or anything, you will just sound desperate and she will have even more motivation to dump you

You sound really fatalistic, but I guess you are right.

Any way I'm not planning on leaving her (before), just will try to forget about her when she's abroad.
I really like her though. Any advice?

If you truly care about her you should talk her out of it as soon as possible. If she started doing this fairly recently the chances are that you might still be able to save her. She might be skeptical about the problem at first, but that's just Satan's influence. She will be sincerely thankful to you when it will be over.

Attached: received_1991697947572276.jpg (958x608, 46K)

If you really like her, there are two oaths:

a)stay along her during her abroad adventure and see what happens. You could be surprised, either for good or for bad, who knows?
b)leave her in friendly terms, explaining your reasons as you do here, in a more subtle way.

In both cases, remember the Spanish saying: "If you free a bird and it returns, it is yours. If it doesn't, it never belonged to you"

Good luck for both.

Paths* sorry

Does some part of you not enjoy the thought of that? Consider that maybe she wants three times or that she is being sexual explicit for the sake of rumbling your tummy to a new venture of the mindset you two have now. If you have more information on whats been driving her to do it before sleeping you may encounter to believe in yourself a little explicatively without the choice to disingenuinely become some ulterior form of pleasure in her life. Most people dont have sex to fall asleep but that she take some form of pleasure with her to bed might mean that shes in need of something less strenuous in her life before bed as a way go complement the understanding you two have without disturbing the lifestyle you two seem to accomodate.

I have a great sex life with my girlfriend and we still masturbate. A lot. Chill out man imagine if she was freaking out over you beating your meat.

You're thinking about this incorrectly, mainly because you hold the belief that she's going to think about it at all. Forget about masturbation because it doesn't matter, all that matters is she has experienced sex and knows it feels good.

Women are empathic thinkers rather than logical thinkers. Since emotions are only accessible in the present, what you've done in the past and what the consequences might be in the future are not really considered when the cheating is occurring or is going to occur. There's also some biological imperative type arguments (i.e. she would replace you from a 'male role' perspective in that moment) but they're theoretical so I won't go into them.

While she won't usually seek out cheating, opportunities will definitely come to her no matter what, even in that short time, Whether or not she acts on those opportunities will depend on how cheating will make her feel at that very moment. She will rationalize it any way she wants. Similarly, she could just lie to you if you accuse her of being unfaithful or ask her about it.

I'm not telling you to take any action like cheating on her, dumping her, etc., but this is something you should consider. Since there's no real repercussions for cheating anymore, trust is something difficult to give.

>tfw virgin woman with a low sex drive
This thread gives me hope.

Attached: image.jpg (250x250, 25K)