Mixed-raced and 22 years old

>Mixed-raced and 22 years old
>White women, Black women, and Mestizo women aren't attracted to me
>Missed out on teen sexual intercourse because of this
>Going to Puerto Rico to legally get a 16 year old girlfriend to fuck

I'm not socialized, so that makes it okay.
What are your thoughts on this?

Attached: 1527351269166.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assortative_mating
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingroups_and_outgroups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, my DNA looks just like a Puerto Rican's.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

it's this guy again

Stop blaming your race, that's not the problem.

But do you think it's wrong for a virgin NEET to go after a teenaged girl?

It's not like there's an experience gap.
If anything the teenager will probably be more advanced than I am

>Your race isn't the problem

Explain this photograph

Attached: StephenCurry.jpg (531x350, 54K)

15% nig hah

>Explain this photograph
A man and a woman pose for a photograph.

That's the entire point of this thread.

I don't blend in with Mexicans because I'm 15% black. White people think I'm a Mexican, but Mexicans just don't accept me. If I could be White or a Mexican, I would be having sex right now, but I'm fucked to be what I am even though my IQ is like 100.

I live like Elliot Rodger because I'm forced to. Elliot Rodger was forced to live like Elliot Rodger, but he never learned to champion race and nation, so he got frustrated and fucked himself.

But not me. I'd rather fuck another person.

A man and a wife
A man so wealthy and powerful that he could get any girl he wants.

He probably bumped into 200 white girls before he found a girl that looked just like him.

Why did he pick the one that's brown just like him?

I consulted the googles. They met at highschool at around age 14, they were close friends who spent time at the same club. That developed into a relationship. So a pretty normal relationship.

Attached: 1513244159369.png (914x1208, 131K)

But why did they become close friends?
Why not him and a girl that's not his race?

>Why did he pick the one that's brown just like him?
He grew up in a predominantly brown area with a predominantly brown family so his friends and acquaintances are all brown? He also met this brown person as a child in the predominantly brown neighborhood they both lived in? If he grew up in Arkansas he'd probably be with a white woman. I'm not sure what point you were trying to illustrate there but it was very poorly thought out.

>But why did they become close friends?
Because they were both children that lived in the same place and went to the same clubs?
>Why not him and a girl that's not his race?
Why didn't he become an astronaut and fuck moon rocks instead of becoming a basketball player? I'm confused. Stop moving the goalposts and make your point.

>If he grew up in Arkansas he'd probably be with a white woman
>Everyone around him was "brown"

I'm sorry, but Charlotte, North Carolina is half white, half black.

The girl he's married to isn't biologically black.

In fact, only 2.7% of the populace in Charlotte is mixed-raced like Stephen Curry.

Why didn't he go for a black girl?

I'm pretty sure there were black and white people in those very same clubs.

You mean to tell me he spent all of that time with those kids and not a single relationship was given to fly?

That's incredible to hear from you

I'm tired of chasing your goalposts, dude. It seems that you refuse to accept any answer that isn't the one you want. Good day.

>coalburning in the South
Only the lowest of the low end up doing that.

>I'm pretty sure there were black and white people in those very same clubs.
I'm pretty sure you have absolutely no clue how many black or white people were in the clubs that Steph Curry attended15 years ago. Now you're just making shit up to fit your narrative.
>You mean to tell me he spent all of that time with those kids and not a single relationship was given to fly?
How in the fuck are any of us supposed to know why some 14 year old kid made friends with another kid and eventually they fell in love and got married? What you're trying to do is make it seems like he specifically went out of his way to avoid all people of a different race and date this one specific woman and all of it is just wild speculation with absolutely no factual basis behind it. Every time we give a common sense answer to one of your questions you scoot back your goalposts and make another assumption about why these two specific people made the choices they made when in reality you have absolutely no idea.

I think would be a lot more interested in your racist nonsense. I'm sure not.

>le racism is ebil
I think you would be more at home if you went to R*ddit.

>You have absolutely no idea why they got together
>It's impossible to decipher a classroom population by state demographics

I can tell you that if you pick a random school in Vermont most of the kids will be white, and I don't even live there.

I know, with totality, that the class wasn't majority mixed-raced. I bet this girl was like heaven to this man.

>This isn't the one you want

It's the not the right one either.
Your answer is objectively WRONG. STUPID. FUCKING RETARDED.

Why would I accept it?

Your speculation is useless, user. Regardless of whatever narrative you have to push you have no clue why these two kids became friends 15 years ago. You're the president of dumdum island if you think that a demographic chart is enough information to say with any certainty why two people you know nothing about decided to become friends 15 years ago.

>Your answer is objectively WRONG. STUPID. FUCKING RETARDED.
My answer is just as speculative as yours, dumdum. Also, you should check the definition of the word "objectively". It doesn't appear you know what it means.
>Why would I accept it?
Its not the answer that you don't accept, its the concept that you don't have any fucking clue what you're talking about. You know as much about the reason Steph Curry and his wife got married as I do; absolutely nothing.

A demographic chart is not enough, but racial differences and assortative mating is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assortative_mating

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingroups_and_outgroups

We've not evolved to support people that we don't easily love.

The human species has been racially isolated for the bulk of its existence. We would have way more race-mixing than we currently do if this didn't mean anything at all.

That's like saying men don't pursue attractive women. It's like saying men aren't attracted to youth.

There are somethings that are in your face.

>This entire post
To quote the talented Blake played by Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross

"A loser is a loser"

>I'm not socialized
this is why you cant get laid, not the other reasons

But I'm not socialized because I'm not accepted by society (which is comprised of races that aren't mine)

It's a vicious circle.
The only solution is to geographically displace myself.

You're one annoying minge. I can see why no one would want to hang out with you cause you're just a walking bag of excuses.

>You're not getting along with white people and white people aren't getting along with you
>It's not even fair to force you to speak with white people that have had their race since birth, but you're just making excuses

It's like saying a person with an IQ of 140 can play the piano by virtue of having a 140 IQ, but real life doesn't work that way.

Socialization is key, but socialization I've not done an hour of. How could I hope to get along with people don't care to get along with me?

This is a valid deficit to have that can't be fixed.

TL;DR

I can't go to Piano school where I live.

Dafuq! Im Puerto Rican and I didn't know about the 16y/o thing

It's wrong either way, user, it's the same as a 40 yo literally retarded guy wanting a teen.

Attached: 67_1526701132.png (151x87, 19K)

Go for it

>It's wrong if the girl can handle herself better than you but consents anyways

Why is it wrong if there's no power imbalance?
I'm not exactly 40 years old, and 40 year old retarded men are on the level of 12 year olds.

They deserve to have sexual intercourse for being retarded. Their life is bad enough. The difference between me and them is that I'm not retarded, and I can take what I deserve.

I mean, 16 is old enough to vote in the UK.

I think that if those people can understand geo-politics they can decide if they want to have sexual intercourse with someone, especially if they're female.

I'm not manipulative or powerful, but I am young and probably sexually attractive.

I see no issue with a 22 year old man having a younger girlfriend if he's not well experienced in life.

You're full of shit and lazy. Your race isn't the problem, you've posted in this entire thread and all you want to do is have someone say "it's not your fault you're bad with women, it's the women's fault and your skin color".

There are numerous multi racial men who get with black, white, latino women etc. and you're trying to use it as a crutch, and it isn't working.

Source: Am mixed and have dated black/white/indian women and I grew up in a predominately white area.

Society accepts you, it's you who can't accept you.

Attached: Fug.png (549x413, 171K)

What kind of mix are you, and how did you grow-up?

If you're half-white, half-black it probably doesn't count because of black self-esteem genetics.

la atrocidad

Did you know the number one reason women have sex with men is due to attraction?

Something is going on beyond "You're so full of shit".

Join me, brother. I can help you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-011127_1.jpg (477x603, 68K)

Ayy lmao I remember you. 16 year old pussy won't stop you from your godawful self-loathing.

Where's your family originally from? Your results look Brazilian or Columbian to me

My father is from the USA.
My mother is from Nicaragua.

If you looked, you'd find I'm half Northern European.

I should've been born in Brazil/Puerto Rico/Cuba. The ultimate result is isolation and an unfulfilling life.

why did he marry her? because he is retarded.

now, keep that in mind, and answer your question yourself