>she gets really angry and tells me to leave
>her entire family looks at her funny like wtf is wrong with her
>she storms off
>I continue helping her family with their garage door
>all finished and about to leave like she asked
>her dad tells me to go upstairs and check on her
>she's locked herself in the bathroom and texts me to leave
>is even more angry today
>tells me how I don't know anything about anything and that I somehow ruined their garage
>deletes her telegram
Not impressed desu

Attached: 1526779523501.jpg (600x590, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any big life changes for you happen or about to happen? How about her friends?

how long have you been dating?

Call up your other girls. She’s a waste of time & energy. Her current retardation isn’t your problem. It’s her life, not yours

Attached: 0522A492-49BE-4142-9333-82E58E3C3F7F.jpg (564x696, 45K)

>she's helping her family repair their garage door
>offer to help
>she gets really angry and tells me to leave

That doesn't make any sense. You obviously did something else to piss her off but aren't including it in the story. Fuck off

Because women aren’t emotionally schizophrenic and never start shit randomly, right?

Emotionally troubled people, both men and women, have erratic behavior. What we're trying to suss out is whether or not OP's girlfriend has some kind of psychological issue or if he's not including some relevant information in the story because he doesn't want to seem at fault. Your Jow Forums bullshit is not productive, user.

Yeah but with women it doesn't have to be one action or even a handful of actions that caused this, she could be pissed about something from months ago that he doesn't even remember doing and that she never brought up to him. Hell sometimes women don't even get mad about shit till months down the line.

Sounds to me like she's mad at him for something he doesn't know he did and she wants him to figure it out himself and fix it. It's a common thing children do called pouting and many women are emotionally children due to the daddies little princess mindset they are often raised with in the US.

I think she might have started cheating with her coworker. Also eight months.

Nah, that's how it went down. Kys.

Did you forget an anniversary or some other important date?

Bitch sounds nuts and I wouldn't be surprised if she had cheated and the guilt was causing her behaviour.

Bipolar?

Leave her a voice message or text that says "I'm not sure what happened but I'm willing to listen if you want to talk about it. I hope I can help."

If nothing happens you can say that you would prefer to be in a relationship where you can communicate and work through anything and that no reply from her means it is over.

If you care enough confront her about it. Don't let it continue to stew. If she's really that retarded and won't bother communicating with you and keeps acting like a child, move on. Nobody got time for dat.

This. Just leave OP not worth the struggle. Hell women shouldn't even have the right to vote. Don't sweat it, just how our society is in third wave feminism. Cheers.

>Yeah but with women it doesn't have to be one action or even a handful of actions that caused this
Useless advice. We're talking about one person here, not "women". Women aren't a species of pokemon you autist fuck. Regardless of what OP is going through with this girl in particular trying to get to the bottom of a conflict by using shitty redpilled generalizations about women is the opposite of helpful. I get the feeling you don't know a lot of women.

I see you posting this same sort of stuff a lot, I actually recognize your writing style lol. Why are you so triggered by this line of reasoning? That women of a certain culture share many traits? It's common sense really, to think that every human being is a completely unique specimine that does not follow any stereotypes associated with their race/gender/religion/ect is like bottom of the barrel liberal retardation.

it's just her period, lmao.
You should be smarter than this, OP.

Also, I'd have to agree with the above posters on the cheating thing, I've experienced this before actually, an ex of mine became very cold and snappy with me after she cheated on me, once I'd found out though, she was all tears and begging forgiveness. It's almost as if they want you to snap back at them or be treat them poorly so they can justify what they did, another trait they share with children.
Be sure not to give in OP, give her a chance to explain herself but if she's been unfaithful or lacks a valid excuse for acting this way, drop her and move on.

Attached: FB_IMG_1495522080592.jpg (948x669, 141K)

>t. virginal manchildren
take your misogyny back to

It's not her period: it was just a power trip. It took all afternoon today to convince her that she was being unreasonable. Still no apology though.

Nah, you can actually go fuck youself.
>getting me to reply to bait

Get out now.

My ex was like this, she felt underappreciated by her family and was not often asked to help them, so when I helped them she felt bad because they asked me but she still felt that she was never askedstupid reasson imho

>best case scenario
Period.
>average scenario
She wants to break up, but doesnt have courage to do so, so she is trying to piss you off to do it for her.
>worst case
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Attached: twilight_sparkle_and_rainbow_dash_by_enjaadjital-da80dw4.jpg (935x854, 95K)