Good morning Jow Forums

Good morning Jow Forums.

Can you please explain why parents just throw an iPad in front of their children and call that parenting?

Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1540767751502.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Jews.

But what did the Jews do to cause this?

Serious question?
Because they are spoiled little shits born into a society that wants to corrupt them while giving them the power to get their parents arrested for smacking them with a wooden spoon for being a little shit.
It is specifically the people who are 30-40 who are responsible for these little monsters.
Mum gave them a smack once so she is the biggest cunt in the world and they didn't want to their kids to ever be hit!!!!

My parents didnt raise me. I spent more time with my grandparents than i did with them. They were busy working. And i spent more time at school than i did with my grandparents. The school raised me. I dont knowmy family.

People only have kids because babies are cute. Once you hit 5 its into themeatgrinder andfuckyou if you dont makeit

Serious question?
Its because americans are morons.

Because Uncle Ted was right about everything.

Because of laziness. Why stimulate them with reading them books or physical games when you can sit around drinking Starbucks and Craft beers while 10 hours worth of Elsa gate YouTube will keep them entertained and quiet.

Thank you, a fucking leaf

because it's "progress", everythings getting more "convenient" in this transhumanist new world order ISNT IT TRENDY OOO YAAAA IM GETTING MY CHIP IN NEXT WEEK ITS AMAZING HOW FAR THIS TRENDY TECH HAS "PROGRESSED", SURVEILLANCE? LMAO U DUMB CONSPIRRASEE TEORIST

Lol I see parents drinking alcohol way more often with their kids around now than i did growing up.

My parents dont give a shit about me. They give me a roof over my head and food. Sometimes. My grandparents used to beat me. And my parents never did shit about it. Until they had a daughter. Then my mom quit her job to look after her.

Because alcoholics are now dressed in skinny jeans, button up shirts and pseudo intellectual glasses, and some how downing a 6 pack of 15 dollar beer is more acceptable than Natty Ice. My point is that the parents are so self absorbed that they’d rather just glue their kids eyes to a fucking screen then engage them.

I just want to burn the world down.

Everyones heads so far uptheir ass. I dont even give a shit about my family. They could die in a car accident.

Because the average person is to stupid to think that just maybe putting your child in front of a screen during their formative years is probably a bad idea?

Why are most people this dumb? a lot of factors, mostly proliferation and over-saturation of media, But also a flawed education system that only creates npcs among other things, Including the destruction of traditional american culture, among other things.

Attached: 1540230015958.jpg (884x571, 57K)

My brother did this with all three of his kids and now they're all barely-functioning, screeching autists.

Because it’s easy mode, keeps kids quiet and out of sight and mind

But that’s the trade off people forget when having kids, if you want to start a family you have to invest almost all your free time into them

Otherwise you give the kid an iPad and fuck off to do your own hobby

Ormaybe the kid has no choicebecause youre selfish and choose to live in a fucking shitskin infestedghetto

Becausehumanity deserves mass murderers and serial killers

That’s sad user, do you get on with your sister?

They'd rather play fortnite

Attached: 1422940236634.jpg (3200x4136, 2.99M)

No. I told her to play in traffic when we were young.

Shehates me

type slower phone poster,
But yeah, its not the kids fault, especially when they are young, but with the internet, there is no excuse to be dumb unless you chose to do so willfully, however not being raised by parents and instead being raised by the jewish media and education machine will not exactly make free thinkers

I feel bad about it because she almsot died when she was a baby.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Fuck off you meme flag reddit nigger

Attached: 1542985065643.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

no u

Parenting is real hard. Mom doesn't want to do shit when she gets home from the job the jews told her she wanted. Dad has just been doing his job all along. That is, providing for his family. Mom should be at home.

You love hearing yourself talk dont you? Fucking neck yourselfyou obnoxious fuck

This. My life is work, child and wife, sleep, with enjoyable shits in between. That’s it. I intend to spend as much quality time as possible with my child for his first four years, at least. And we have a “no screens” rule until he’s at least 2. We may push it back.

F-Fuck user, calm down, dont hurt anyone!

Attached: pep.png (400x400, 109K)

same reason your parents plopped you in front of a tv. better off with the ipad

Cause people are stupid, obliviously

Doesn't matter user. It's just, the Jews...

>.t mad he was raised in front of a tv and is now retarded

I dont watch tv. Ihavent watched tv in like 4 years. Youre the retarded one

Lol, staymad faggot.

Humanity doesnt deserve to live in peace.

Because narcissism world that's why.

Because their parents threw them in front of the tv and called that parenting

THE CRINGE IS REAL

because they're lazy and selfish

I know. I cringe 24/7 at this shitshow you call life

Slit your wrists you edgy faggot.

Choose your words carefully