Is anyone ever going to solve the jeb riddle? Why a non ugly rich man basically an American royal... married an elf?

is anyone ever going to solve the jeb riddle? Why a non ugly rich man basically an American royal... married an elf?

Attached: BE17AF32-BF3C-4986-B2A6-9C95F2280E4F.jpg (600x800, 89K)

>Why a non ugly
He's slow and not much to look at
>married an elf
More like goblin

standing blowjobs

Socially inept and very low self esteem.

because he is a fucking idiot reject and a fuckup.
>mystery solved
yw

what did he mean by this?

Attached: WTF.png (483x804, 662K)

Maybe he really loves her?

Attached: jeb2.png (599x752, 676K)

Why are you iphone posting in Egypt?

He's been planning his political career since he was 20. Jeb was supposed to be the second Bush to became president not W. Unfortunately for him W won in 2000 tarnishing the family name forever and basically making then impossible to elect on the national stage. He saw the browning of America married the elf thinking it would give him a boost (it did in Florida) and it overall wasn't a bad decision. His father brought up his Mexican grandson frequently in the '88 election and won a good chunk of the hispanic vote at the time. It even helped W a little bit in 2000 and 2004. But it never helped him.

Oh come on he’s the best looking man in that family

But why? How? Was George a brother bully? Did he cause this too???

I only use my phone

Attached: 2288B954-60DE-4E3D-8922-422D68869429.jpg (281x356, 22K)

Well his dad wanted one of the kids to marry a Mexican so he could increase his business in Mexico. The Bushes always wanted to create an open borders between Mexico and the US. The problem is that Jeb is an idiot and didn't realize he meant "marry a rich white Mexican elite" not "marry the town bicycle in the middle of the Chihuahua desert"

Jeb married Consuela when he was at a university mission project too it was like going to Africa on an aid mission and marrying a tribal

It's solved already. He's burdened with what is known as virgin face.

No he wanted to get on the Mexico bandwagon early on. That was his "genius move" by marrying a Mexican.

daddy issues literally

Attached: GOP_2016_Perfect_Candidate-011d5.jpg (908x618, 111K)

There are tons and tons of beautiful Mexican women that he could get in no time, his social status alone could’ve gotten him a 10/10, elite or not

It’s a fucking elf... guys what if it’s an alien? What if... holy shit

America found aliens and they’re hiding it in this form?

Did you see that video of his mom? Where he was like I’m her favorite and she responded “not really”

He gonna be okay, bros?

Attached: 152657345854957.gif (374x317, 3.92M)

Jeb! and Comey are both proof that height does not mean shit. They're both like 6'5 and 2 of the biggest beta faggots I've ever seen.

It said bush did 9/11

Attached: 1444515795113.jpg (620x469, 62K)

The only answer is he's a sick fuck who has a fetish for deformed. Or she grants him immortality through ancient blood magic.

Pretty much all the Bush family following George H. W. had the same physical awkwardness, and lack of verbal skills. That weird ass head extending to add emphasis I've noticed it common in all of them.

It's not like Jeb didn't just snag the easiest piece of ass there could be. I guarantee he fools around with other women or has in the past.

he could've at least picked a hot one

It's hilarious when you little sub-six-foot pygmies try to emasculate those bigger than you. Calling a former FBI director or a governor a "beta". As if the job didn't require some tendencies of an alpha.

I think Jeb wanted to prove he cared about the common Mexicans not the elite so he married one

They don't age well. Could be 10/10 at 30 and 2/10 at 35

Marrying a hot chick who you know only loves you for the money isn't as great as you think. You're constantly worrying about her cheating, getting a divorce, or spilling your family's Jew secrets.

Drumpf can pull it off because he's smart, attractive, and confident even without money while millions of dollars still isn't enough to make Jeb! not a mess.

>Did you see that video of his mom? Where he was like I’m her favorite and she responded “not really”
yeah that too. i have no doubt that his marriage was in large part a subconscious or even conscious way of rebelling against his parents.
yeah that's great and all but that just isn't the case for Columba. she's always looked like that

Attached: jebbush.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Rimjobs. Not even kidding. Jeb is one kinky bastard.

Wtf my dad looks like Jeb now

He wanted us to think he’s a man of the people

How do you go from this

Attached: D3D62024-D8E3-428F-9821-5C7B9EA51FA5.jpg (463x610, 154K)

To this

Attached: FECB77A3-9DF3-48A3-AE04-4F0324CBDABB.jpg (697x1000, 97K)

No one clapped hard enough for Jeb!

I can’t understand it either, she’s deformed

Love is all you need bros

She can spin straw into gold?

Attached: 1543791371674.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Stop insulting elves

Attached: 1539676738142.jpg (443x455, 40K)

He's a black sheep of his family with zero friends and probably no prospects of an actual social or dating life so he married the first thing that showed some interest in him, which was the goblin.

That chick is bad looking. Is that his current wife the goblin 35-years ago?

Jeb is clearly a pedo thats why he married someone so tiny

Attached: 1432523212827.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Your women are all whores for the BWC.
How come?

How does Jeb look like that? He barely resembles his father.

This

Elves are slim tall and beautiful. He married a goblin.

>t. Gamma response

Attached: The_Five_Male_Archetypes.png (800x1113, 75K)

He's too beta, he married the first girl he ever went out with

Attached: elgoblino.jpg (957x1593, 163K)