UNITE N. AMERICA GENERAL - A Movement Reborn Edition /unag/

Lets be honest, every night I either see a leaf or a burger saying
"lets cut the crap, annex Canada! Save Canada from itself!".
Well I'd say its time for a official board.
/UNAG/

Basic FAQ, from a dead movement.
>web.archive.org/web/20161030225214/http://unitednorthamerica.org/faq.htm

American benifits of annexation include:
>Immediate addition of 20-million English-speaking whites to America
>USA becomes world’s largest country by land area
>US oil production immediately increases by one-third
>US can basically cut itself off from the outside world
>Major increases in cereals, timber, steel, aluminum, electricity, etc. production
>US EEZ increases by 50% and overtakes France to become #1
>Major increase in Artic shoreline, and can turn the Northwest Passage into territorial waters
>No fear of Canadian Government fucking up the continent.

Major benefits for Canadians:
>The Mudslime threat is gone
>Canadian per capita GDP would rapidly converge with America’s
>Leafs would finally be able to join the big leagues instead of pretending Bay Street is a big deal
>“Hate speech” laws eliminated
>Target will return to Canada, and Canadians finally get Jet.com
>No longer need to use stupid looking Canadian money
>Lower-cost investing options
>Cheaper goods
>Softwood lumber trade dispute finally ends
>Canadians gain the right to pack some serious firepower
>Americans know how to put the “First Nations” in their rightful place
>The new olympic hockey team will be more competitive, and in general the national team will be more competitive at the winter olympics

Also Canada, you can still have your healthcare meme. The Provence already hosts healthcare there, well now it would be the state. That would be the only change. Oregon did it here once, no one bought into it.

Attached: The Goal.png (400x392, 51K)

I agree, many of our provinces are talking separation but we don't really have alot of time and normie separatists can see this as well.

100% agree. when can i buy soem guns and call my employees niggers

This is stupid, the USA is way more likely to balkanize first and leafs in general are full of faggotry and lefty-politics. if anything we need to make a northern wall

Canada isn't as leftist as you'd think

Keked and checked

Attached: 1544049836800.jpg (445x476, 41K)

>USA is way more likely to balkanize
you're just wrong.

UNITE AGAINST THE JEWS

They are attacking Canadians right now!

Attached: antifascistjew.jpg (300x225, 19K)

Here straight from the horses mouth
>Pic related is what hes talking about

Attached: Canada Voting.jpg (900x1140, 325K)

CASCADIA!!!

Attached: 20181202_170044.jpg (2560x1920, 1.39M)

>that image

Attached: 1421286525402.gif (256x187, 2.92M)

bump

I like the idea, but let's be real Canada is already too far gone. That would just be giving the democrats a bunch more states and cementing their power. Trudeau would probably get elected president and open the border with mexico up and selling off our national parks to china.

United States of North America (USNA)
North America (NA)
Democratic Republic of North America (DRNA)
United States and Provinces of America (USPA)
Federated States, Provinces and Territories of America (FSPTA)
Fourth Reich (FR)
Fuck OFF We're FULL (FOWF)
New Europa (NE)

We are losing the fight... We are going to be overrun by first generation immigrants / the Chinese horde anytime now. I wish we had just all allied to begin with... the true USMXCA would have been glorious

Attached: 1536195922794.jpg (634x479, 50K)

Flag + 10 Stars

Attached: 0A40D3A5-DE71-41E3-ABBB-8C0BA4280935.png (640x337, 106K)

i thnk when it occurs we have to cut off several metrolpolitan areas as independent city states. Vancouver, toronto, new york la, boston, detroit. the whole toronto, detroit, windsor etc area needs to be its own little country so it can wallow in its third world sewage. New york and LA need to be declared international sanctuary cities, where anyone from anywhere in world is allowed to land and claim citizenship, ditto for vancouver. We just need to wall off these ghettos, there really is nothing there worth saving. add san francisco to the list. all niggers and jews are forced to move into these ghettos, let them govern themselves. the beaners chinks and poos left over can stay in New America, as non citizens (all rights except voting).

You said Detroit, twice. I feel like freud would have something to say...

close, but bottom left corner needs a little red beaver, signifying industriouness in North America

Or we could do what fallout america did and never let you escape poor decisions...

Attached: fallout__flag_of_the_u_s__annexed_canada_by_okiir-d8xe72e.png (1600x900, 2.57M)

That’s honestly not too bad...

None of those cities could be independent. They are all completely dependent on the work and resources piped in from outside. That's the irony of their existence, they wouldn't be there without the rural areas they hate so much.

Yes but with the 50 stars, and 50 50 of the space so our 13 stripes can be counted too.

This. We need to give the leafs some kind of symbol on the flag beyond extra stars. This is pretty ugly though. Maybe we could put a leaf and a single star in the left canton.

i got a better idea
>mass every liberal/normie in the city (98 percent of the population)
>enjoy the countryside for yourself

can we establish an elective monarchy in the US, marry into the british royal family and rebuild the anglo empire?

>implying the constitution would survive (((lefty Leafism)))

What happens with Trudeau

He will teach drama to all his fellow inmates in Gitmo

Albertafag here

We'd join the US or go it alone.

guillotine in front of parliament

Top kek