Excuse me but what the fuck

Excuse me but what the fuck

Why is twitter promoting this shit to me

Attached: ultimate parenting.png (351x522, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using shitter

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

Attached: xtreme progressiveness.png (347x403, 164K)

Why are you using a website for faggots?

I use it to harass people

Sounds like you're the one being harassed.

How do you use Twitter without supporting them, and stripping the UI down so bare minimum presentation + no pop-ups and JS horseshit and stuff?

So progressive
A white man taking care of the spawn of a nigger who fucked a white roasties and he raise that boy to be a bitch boy

>2018
>having a twitter account

>don't assign gender to their child
>child act like cishet
>"REEEEEEEEEE, I WILL FORCE TO GENDER REASSIGN YOU!"

All of the Leftism from Big Tech is to mollify their pozzed employees into thinking they are engaging in Socially-Positive Capitalism.
This is why we jsut saw a headline

99% of all Poz activity on SM is about the Corporation giving the modern Opiate to their slaving Masses.

And remember, those Leftists only revolted to protect China, not any Western nation.
They will all hang first dotr

Attached: GoogleProfits.jpg (577x333, 39K)

>(((Bloomberg)))
Guess this kike is gonna run for office on lgbtq/nigger agenda. He could have tried to make it less obvious, but (((they))) are desperate at this point.

>Why is twitter promoting this shit to me
Algorithms have indicated that you haven't been indoctrinated enough

Attached: 1435560691522.gif (305x360, 1.03M)

>shit this guy reads every article about people not gendering their babies
>well fuck it, we will help him out and just post it directly to his feed for him
You played yourself

>gender is not related to genitalia
>it then means that gender is a social construct and has no actual basis in reality
>if gender doesn't exist, then you cannot identify as a certain gender, only the sex exists
how do people keep getting away with this hypocrisy on such a large scale

Are these people too stupid to understand that BIOLOGY is the thing that "assigns" someone's sex, not people?

Why do I keep hearing this bollocks about someone being "assigned" a sex? Nobody is "assigning" sexes you fucking retards - doctors simply DESCRIBE THE REALITY of what sex you are.

Did these lefties fail their biology classes at school?

Of course they failed, they were too busy getting high and playing ultimate frisbee to go to classes

You may be right. Algorithms may be identifying the unindoctrinated.
Within a generation we will find out that kids raised gender neutral are completely screwed up.
Seven million years of evolution since we shared an ancestor with chimpanzees and both us and them have sex/gender-specific behaviours.
The same applies throughout the animal kingdom.
I don't think it's a social construct. Do you?

Stop spamming your shitty blog post in every thread faggot

Holy fuck that's disturbing. These uncanny valley abominations get to have children?? Jesus Christ please nuke us from orbit, I know heaven has missiles

Gender and sex are synonyms and are not mutually exclusive.

Attached: 1544411025294.png (500x500, 33K)

Because Twitter algorithms have flagged you as a massive faggot.

check out these numerals you must leave 4chinz forever

Attached: 1543525629676.jpg (480x640, 36K)

I agree partly.
But I think the points these fgts are making is that gender refers to your MENTAL sex.

Which is, well, fucking mental obviously. Especially when forcing on kids who should be oblivious to their sexuality until the teens.

Because it knows you're just pretending to be normal

There has been an explosion of stories about whites and perhaps (((whites))) putting black adopted etc. kids in dresses and calling their sons trannies and shit in the last few days. It's some real chimpout fuel I would expect.

Attached: 1542005336305.jpg (600x600, 50K)

How this is not a child abuse? imposing kids shit they don't fucking chose nor understand.

RAGEGEEEEEEEEE

but there's no scientific evidence of mental sex,
where do they get that idea from
just trying to look at it if we argued that 'gender' and 'sex' were seperate

Its ptomoting this shit to everyone.

>See Johnny... about six years ago a bunch of academics invented some bullshit. This was the most important bullshit that was ever thought of and... maybe u wanna be a girl I dunno probably wear a dress a bit and then maybe we'll give the weenie a bit of snip snip! No worries little guy.. er....person

>Let your child decide their gender
>Cut off their foreskin before they can consent
Oy vey

>raising your wifes son genderqueer
I feel sorry for poor little Tyrone(sha)