I just want to run away

I'm a college student who's probably going to flunk out (just stopped caring about it) and I've just become a full doomer. I just want to be an see how this all plays out then I'm done. I'm sick of people and the world is going to shit. I try my damnest to change things but nobody cares to listen.

Is there hope, Jow Forums? Not for me but for the world?

Attached: Skyking 46.png (960x960, 856K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
youtube.com/watch?v=2aVxNH6iN9I
youtube.com/watch?v=BKdspWe-KdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SVjRzXR2szQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same,
its adapt or die you can choose to fight the good fight or you can choose to give up on all you believe in and assist in the ruination of all things sacred as we are overrun by the hordes of subhumans and faggots.

Attached: LKmxILkK26bf8k7qV6094CSN4WwuEeF7WiNoT14XuQo.jpg (725x767, 75K)

I want to die but I think how hard my dad worked for my to live and I wonder if I could be so selfish?

Then again that would mean the only reason for me living would be my guilt about my dad.

Sure there is. Tried to kill myself several years ago. Changed my life in almost every way possible, sold my condo, and now I raise chickens and grow my own food on my land with my wife, kids, and parents.

Good luck mate.

Usually they have mental help for free at school... take advantage while you can.

Don't let yourself slip. It's not normal to be adrift at this stage of your life, and there are usually causes and solutions. Don't become a NEET, it isn't cool and it isn't fun. You have a certain point in life when you have to get yourself established in something... if you wait too long, the window of opportunity closes fairly quickly .

I was in a similar position and I was very fortunate to get some very lucky breaks, but I could see myself drifting into something not very pleasant... nobody can look out for you but you.. so take the initiative and get some help.

It can be very useful.

I wouldn't be a neet, I would be living on the streets.

It's not complicated pick something you are interested and focus your energy on that. For christ sake listen to some Jordan Peterson or something. You are young it takes time to get good at something but if you focus your energy on goal over time you will master your dreams.

Set a goal and figure out how to get there it's not that hard but thats life you actually have to do it it doesn't just appear how you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

HAPPY COMES FROM SETTING GOALS AND ACCOMPLISHING THEM NIMRODS

Get vitamin D, workout, find something to love.No need to skykang.

Attached: Oldest-living-man-header_tcm25-520968.jpg (1065x600, 100K)

Whenever I run out of hope I remember my lizard.
My lizard is fucking retarded. It can barely eat on its own, is half blind, and moves with all the grace of a half-dead fish. But you know what? It's 14.
I kept the retard alive 14 years.
To that lizard, I am god.
That's why I keep going. Nobody else will take care of him.
Find your lizard.

user, are you in northern California? You can start the fire, be the accelerationist we've all been waiting for...
> Pro-tip, if you've spent your life amassing a globalist empire. You'd be playing a very risky game, if by the time you reach 88, you have but only one heir to carry on your legacy.
>Imagine having having nobody to carry on what you've spent your life working towards,
>no one to leave everything to,
>I'd imagine that's a fate far worse than death...

Attached: reX6PSdH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I don't care for being good at anything

there is just no joy left on this green earth.

Attached: Skyking 38.jpg (870x816, 169K)

>implying I wouldn't just be homeless and die of hypothermia in my 20's or 30's

You got trips bro.. Thats something.
I've fantasised about killing myself for years upon years. Every time I was at what I thought was my lowest.. Every time my life got better. I think now I've learnt that there is no meaning to life, you make of it what you will. The next guy is struggling inside too and one day we will all die. But something inside us makes us keep going for some reason.. either way, you got trips.

Go into the trades.
Trades are portable.
They're not insanely complex so they're easy to build into a business with just a truck and a local home depot.
Apprenticing EARNS you money rather than draining it.
Computer programmers and doctors are afraid to climb ladders, and in sh*tlib areas this means you can charge $3k for a 2 hour job.

Fucking do it user. Stop digging into debt.

Attached: a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Good luck, op. Test to see if I can post again...

Oh my god this was funny/good. Quality material. Use at a party to get laid.

Consider therapy (even go through public assistance/Medicaid if that's what you have available to you), particularly if you're suicidal (call an 800#, whatever).

Don't kill yourself.

I started a 2 year booze and pot bender after getting into the 9/11, NWO and general CT info. This necessitated having to leave college and being unemployed, broke and having to move back home (thankfully, I had that option).

Life is nothing but suffering, the reason of life is to find meaning in the suffering.

I do have that option but I feel too much guilt just going back home and being a neet. I would simply just become homeless and either beg in the streets or become a nomad in the local forest.

I was probably lucky to get a shit-tier warehouse job for 18 months, bordered by probably a year in total of unemployment. Luckily for me, I have a solid substance abuse history, so I could benefit from 12 Step meeting attendance and applied some of my downtime to spiritual and general group therapeutic pursuit. Maybe there exists some sort of sad-sack anonymous program or fellowship for you to commiserate with irl. Perhaps you will find sufficient shitposting compatriots on pol or elsewhere on the web.

You misunderstand friend, if you're really are willing to give up your life, make it meaningful.
> Don't try and garner temporary notoriouity, like American school shooters.
>Don't pretend to honor god as islamist extremists do when blowing themselves to shreds.
>You could have your life leave a tangible Mark on the history of this world.
You don't have to be, exceptional, particularly gifted or capable to achieve this either. You must simply have the will to commit your life to an act that will help build momentum and give us a chance at saveing the Western races... Look up who was in my last image, and you'll understand the context...

Attached: 220px-Gavrilo_Princip,_prison,_infobox_crop.jpg (219x263, 13K)

I had that thought, too. I was prepped to live in my truck, sans registration, insurance, a functioning engine... I was maybe going to live down near Skid Row and eat at the Mission or park near the community college I had gone to and shower there; maybe break into people's houses during the day and take their food. In hindsight, moving back with my parents was probably a better move (your situation may vary).

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Do it for him.

Attached: hitler.jpg (337x450, 30K)

Same, current plan is to buy a shitty old house innawoods or maybe go to SE-Asia and watch Europe burn from far away.

Yeah moving back with my parents would be a MUCH better move but you know there's just alot of shame that goes with it and I would much rather just on the streets. I would probably leave my car just so my parents could sell it and use it to pay off my college debt and my own debt to them.

what does Alex Soros have to do with any of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2aVxNH6iN9I

Had the same thing happen to me. Funny thing is that I had fascist leanings since I was young but turned bluepilled when I was in my late teens, then ODed on redpills a few years ago. Went to college for some IT shit and dropped out after flunking a couple semesters because I couldn't even bother to finish assignments or show up. After coming back to my parents house in the country, I went back to my low skill warehouse job. I basically do nothing but work or sit at my computer dreaming of what it would be like to follow through on a hobby. Addicted to the green soma, but one day I'd like to be able to fix and flip cars for money in the comfort of my own garage. Probably won't ever happen, but you could try picking up hobbies and not talking to people. That at least stopped a lot of my anxiety and anger I had towards others.

Attached: 1542964037431.png (1248x1284, 191K)

Well, it's ultimately your decision. This is, perhaps a 'dark night of the soul' for you. Perhaps you could turn to established religion or spiritual practices to guide you in your future plans. Or find a trusted individual or support network to advise you.

Attached: sjotc-730x400.jpg (730x400, 87K)

He's my option for you. Enlist. It'll ether fix your depressed state of mind and teach you how to reintegrate with society while better preparing you for when things do go to shit. Or it'll make your life a living hell and you'll wake up every morning feeling like you've got a gun to your head making you go to work. In my experience its been a bit of both.
Ether way atleast you'll be a bit more mobile with your lifestyle and again more prepared for the inevitable implosion of society that will probably hit in the next decade or so. And to top it off you'll gain a brand new way to hate people because of all the stupid shit officers and NCOs will make you do and how fucking retarded you'll realize civilians are.
And if nothing else atleast you won't be miserable alone

My lizard is now your lizard. Go get some pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKdspWe-KdQ

Attached: buck-up.jpg (600x942, 64K)

I did 8 years in the Navy. It was fun (and also challenging...and I wasn't very good at my jobs and didn't advance). Go green side, op (if you're not an oldfag)!

maybe you should drive a bus for a while

Attached: ssimps.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

If you or any American user, for that matter is actually going to treat their life as disposable/simply anhero, please be a hero and take this faggot with you. It's not the Crown Jewel. Not a Rothchild or a Rockefeller. But their dynastys span the
globe and through generations... Poor old George is almost 90 and only has but his one-begotten son. He's the weak link, who knows what happens when Georges one investment in the globalist future is taken from him. The rage and despair might just make him try and accelerate things in his few remaining years, such recklessness would undoubtedly be good for those against an agenda such as his...

Attached: Gavrilo_Princip,_outside_court.jpg (220x206, 8K)

Probably, I was an A student and amounted to nothing scored in the top 90 percentile on the gres. It matters only what you make of your life and what good you can do.

You can make it a lot less shameful if it benefits both you and your parents. I thought they would hate me for coming back but they actually had missed me a lot. They're getting older, so I do my best to help them out whenever I can. As long as you have a job and can buy your own shit there's nothing wrong with it. Plus the more time you can spend with your parents the better, unless they're shitheads. They won't be around forever you know. Also keep in mind that if you're good to them, they'll probably leave you the house if they fully own it. That's how it often went in the old days. A family would have a homestead that would be passed down generation after generation. Take care of it and if you manage to have any kids leave it to them with the same message.

Attached: 1536246801873.jpg (672x504, 150K)

Stop being a faggot and be the best possible version of yourself you can be. Look at Donald Trump. A billionaire who could have a different whore blowing him every day until he died, decided to face the kike media industry and liberals just for a chance to make his country better.
Why don't you work towards it, even if majoring and working for 2 decades is part of that road?
Look at me (ignore the flag, company proxy):
>Graduated at 22, working in a big4 firm.
>Super long hours, but I did my best to learn all about taxation in a shit african country
>At 25, and thanks to the experience of griding for 3 years in a shit job, move to said country, earning 4 times my salary back home. Housing and car paid by the company because no one else can do this
>Save all my money for the past 4 years, bought 2 houses which are generating passive income in my home country
>Intend to work here for another 3-5 years (currently 29), to buy another house and live of rentals for the rest of my day
>Will use my newfound free time to get into politics and get shit going
You can do it user, it just takes a ton of hard work and no one told your generation that you need to actually put in effort to see results. This applies to anything in life. Best of luck!

Attached: x1.jpg (720x720, 53K)

We'll all be alright user.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVjRzXR2szQ

Attached: 1535031276470.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

Are you paying for your college? If yes I don't see the reason to drop out at least because of the money dumped into it.

Was he ever really your lizard, Bob?

Take the mental health pill and realize that stopping to care about yourself is a serious condition that needs treatment. There is nothing to be ashamed of, but you need to seek help from the professionals. Say that to yourself: "I will seek help".

Stop being a faggot and pull your shit together and make something of yourself. You won’t be left vulnerable.

>Also keep in mind that if you're good to them, they'll probably leave you the house if they fully own it. That's how it often went in the old days. A family would have a homestead that would be passed down generation after generation.

I wound up as a long term caregiver for my dad as he suffered from issues ending in Lewy Dementia. Was working on a degree, well in my 20s even then, when things deteriorated ending in year of being basically a prisoner in the house 24/7 as my Dad could not be left alone.

Went back to school, graduated cum laude with a CS and philosophy 2x major. Having been removed from the world forever, in my late 30s, I feel like there's no point in trying to compete with ageism and shit. Figure I'll find a graduate program and live off the stipend and more loans - it's the only thing I'm qualified for (have tons of letters offered by professors, received an A in every CS class I took, no shit) having no work experience whatsoever.

Whatever. I was filial to my Dad and have God on my side. I inherited a house worth six figures with a rental property that pays the taxes, so I could always live like an animal with no electricity and scrounge food. Have a roof over my head puts me ahead of those living under a fucking bridge at least.

very fucking good

How are you so good at school? Any tips? It's really impressive when an older dude can do that, I respect you!

Cheers.

Attached: 1714f5b9-cfd3-41e1-904f-7a8fd9d4ecd1.jpg (788x1000, 92K)

No distractions. I don't own a phone of any sort. No social life, no vices (near zero income tends to do that).

Deeply interested in problems in theoretical computer science, computational neuroscience, and philosophy (formal logic) and not doing this stuff as a "filter" just to get a job, but as an end unto itself. Too fucking many people treat this shit lightly - had a negro whistling in class next to me in linear algebra (he washed out instantly).

STOP trying to change the world and START changing yourself.
Get rich, buy a house, get married and have kids. Then, and only then will you have changed the world.

Stop being a uni cuck and go work for a while.

>still a babee in school
>world isn't how i like it
>gunna drop out and probably end up working horrible retail job for 9.50 an hour

Good, fuck you. Once Daddy isn't paying your rent anymore you'll learn what a fucking retard you are to throw away the opportunities literally handed to you.

Attached: 1526179645608.png (640x480, 428K)

Isn't it Daddy's fault to a large degree if the kids turn out like that?

Man I wish I could get one of those big komodo dragons for my apartment. I will fight on this planet until my wish will one day become true.

But I mean I don't see any point in doing well. All it offers is security and I just lower my standards of living, I don't have to work as hard to just be alright.

/thread

>school kid depression
that is common if you arent a normie pleb.
Just wait and see fren.

Attached: sketch-1520451299269.png (1280x679, 180K)

>seek (((help)))
show your flag faggot. The only thing one has to do is improve oneself. Mental health will come automaticly
t. bloomer

Fuck college these days, get a trade job and cut your living expenses as much as possible and work hard for the next 5 years. Save as much as you can and then go for higher education if you want to and when you have a clear idea of what it is you want to do. You’ll be more fit and happy and wealthy if you do this

Come on man. Hang in there. I need you working at Circle K selling me beer and scratch offs.

Attached: rqad279zqirx.jpg (900x1350, 227K)

Flunk out premtivelly before they damage you too much.

Follow your own path. Stear clear of drugs and alcohol. Look towards the Almish for examples of what a traditional family/way of life is.

College will destroy you.

God bless that man. I wish I was as brave as him. He didn't hurt a soul and found his peace. I love him and I don't even know him. Wish I could have helped.

College is difficult. It's a rock and a very hard place for sure. I hated college, and I hated highschool. I can only say, get out with the easiest piece of paper you can manage, and have a plan. The degree doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Your connections family and otherwise get you jobs. Do not ignore this. You will suffer otherwise.

I'm telling you the truth because I graduated a long time ago and I
Hate the system. Fuck college. I make six figures now and it gave me zero help, connections, or use. Complete fucking waste of money. Thanks boomers requiring it.

Same. But that really should be enough to keep you going. At least until you can find a way to make yourself happier again.
It’s easy in high school and before to see the blessings of your family around you, but in college, no. The (((administrations))) will try to pretend like they can offer the same as the your parents did, they can’t, but you’re grounded in reality enough to see the importance of your family, more than most can say. So don’t give up. College was really only ever meant for one thing, training and studying, if you’re unhappy at college because of other things, while I understand your plight, you simply need to forget about it. If you can, find the time to do something you enjoy, it may help alot

Op is a faggot.

no u

You joke, but we really do need user to do all kinds of work. Whatever it is, so long as user tries his best, it will be helpful to society.

which dead kikes comunists degenerates dont you like desu

Big sister “Fat Joan” Donovan thread.

>do slave labor
>feels bad man
>be a NEET
>feels bad man
>become a wagecuck
>feels worse man

Attached: 1457721547763 (2).jpg (1040x986, 134K)

I would honestly recommend you talk to someone about this. Psychologist or psychiatrist. They are probably normies or shitlibs but it would make for an interesting conversation, no?

Attached: 1537688865_42374599_2073324046040687_5584095098464894976_n.jpg (888x960, 117K)

user, I am 38 and have one of those jobs colleges fetishize and supposedly prepare you to get. The money, title, and business cards aren’t worth it. You’re stressed all of the time, demands of bosses, subordinates, and clients drains your soul, the nice paycheck gets spent simply maintaining life, and it all takes a mental and physical toll on you. Trust me, I used to be the one who wanted a “high stress” job so I could make that money and didn’t believe older people who said there is more to life than money. I thought it was all lies and hallmark sentiment to virtue signal. It’s not. I had more fun working at a pizza joint and living paycheck to paycheck in a college town.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4 thread theme

Attached: 1544108334469.jpg (704x676, 199K)

Are you working in Finance?