Armoured vehicles bearing EU flag STORM Paris in sign European Army ALREADY created

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/747052/gilet-jaunes-paris-eu-flag-vehicles-riots-yellow-vests-protests

Happening mode : On

Attached: 242345252.jpg (772x514, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
youtu.be/IzjgWbJul5M
eurogendfor.org/organisation/what-is-eurogendfor
bbc.com/news/world-46429930
youtube.com/watch?v=m8EkFsaGPzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that eu flag on the side
Bruh wtf is going on the France

Invaders should be shot.

The rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Attached: WS.png (524x511, 359K)

S'cool

France:
>yellow vests vs govt
Germany
>if anybody drops euro, they all die
Belgium
>ruling coalition dies because they argue over Marrakesh UN migration pact
Poland
>we are busy preparing for Christmas

one of these countries is not like the others and still civilized

Attached: 1491415715188.png (279x420, 170K)

I asked for this.

The avalanche has already started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Attached: babylon.5.s03e09.dvdrip.xvid-sfm.avi_snapshot_34.58_[2018.11.18_12.48.49].jpg (576x320, 88K)

Time to start killing.

Attached: 1503006338357.png (640x640, 289K)

>The avalanche has already started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Attached: 1512710582366.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

At what point does this count as a civil war?

This reminds me of the time I think in the 60s, when the riots have spread to Hong Kong and the British government threatened to abandon the colony, and the 'communists' in Beijing backed off because they know they needed HK as a money maker.

Surely the Globalist know where their bread and butter come from?

Why contain it?

Attached: deep-concern-Un.gif (512x512, 106K)

This is what happened in Tiananmen Massacre. The government sent Mongols to shoot the protesters because they don't give a fuck.

AAAAHHHH ITS BACK

I'm half German and half Polish. I'm proud of the German half because of what they used to be, and I'm proud of the Polish half because of what they are now.

Attached: 1535968843323.jpg (439x363, 127K)

I hope youre wearing your yellow vest....

Attached: download.jpg (246x205, 7K)

>one of these countries is not like the others and still civilized

I'm in Toronto that is turning into Detroit, but I still feel safe shopping late at the Polish part of town...for now.

Remember the Muzzie that drove all the way to Greek town to kill white women? I worry it is only a matter of time before it happens to little Poland, if all they have is a big knife though, confident that one of the Poles smoking out front would sort them fine.

Attached: B62w03j.jpg (603x483, 205K)

>The government sent Mongols to shoot the protesters because they don't give a fuck.

The government brought in armed forces from far outside the city. Some of the troops that open fired regretted it afterwards, the first shot might have been a mistake.

Attached: sfghsfghfgh.jpg (448x591, 124K)

god this site is completely flooded with shills

this is the united states government trying to confuse us and stop us from protesting here

Oh, the June 4th Incident is a spill over from the Nanjing Anti-African Riot, a push back against Globalist Mao importing Africans and giving them more benefits than locals.

Same as it ever was.

Attached: China's Obama Fried Chicken 2.jpg (320x220, 22K)

>Bruh wtf is going on the France

France?
There is no more France.

Wow EU flagged RVs, all here to help, all here to serve and protect. Imagine my shock!
No more clues!

Attached: UnHydramMeme.jpg (1920x2160, 347K)

It's the will of the ones in charge, we're nothing but exchangeable cattle in their eyes. It's not about the left vs right anymore, they have split the working class against each other. We need to unite or else we will perish.

The powers in the EU won’t allow individual states resolve their domestic issues. Instead of allowing the people to impose the change on society they desire, the EU army is being created to ignore the will of the people without consequence. Stay strong French bros, there’s millions of us behind you.

Attached: 1531145959953.jpg (288x499, 71K)

>happening?

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

Fuck you Russian bot. I know your kind, always opposing the free union of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

Attached: 1540392745862.jpg (676x875, 66K)

>tax cattle realzies he's just cattle enslaved by the elites
wew sven, took you long enough

>Russian bot
>Finnish

Hmmmm

Attached: IMG_5252.jpg (206x245, 25K)

Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Attached: 1544240274639.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Besides Paris,which of course will be impenetrablue due to the fact that Macron is there,what is the situation in the other big cities?I feel that last Saturday the government achieved a pyrrhic victory,meaning that they might have won in Paris but lost everywhere else,can some fromage a user enlighten me please?

Bordeaux was burning; Toulouse got destroyed by shitskins and commies so bad they had to send helicopters to drop tear gas bombs

The lads in England have been importing weapons

It's gon get nasteh

Ebin :DDDDD

its frances national gendarmerie, it's just one step up from a police officer you fucking idiots

Attached: fr.png (2342x601, 66K)

Gendarmerie literally is the army

yes its an extension of france's military, its not some kind of unionised european army like people here are making it sound

>Bordeaux and Toulouse are burning
I Imagine that other cities faced the same damages,more or less severe of course.
French nationalists should take advantage of shitskins and commies and let them destroy shit,so that later they can purge them together with police's help and then march against Macron.

Even if they are importing weapons what are the odds of they using them?Also,how incompetent can the British police be?Is it so hard to stop some people from importing weapons in your country?
Anyway,I didn't follow the English yellow vests march to be honest,I hope you'll forgive me,but could give me a quickly rundown on what happened

FINALLY 1776 has rubbed off on you guys. Godspeed.

Oh yeah no, Armybois don't have the right to get into unions, that's illegal

Attached: 1514168642335.jpg (226x285, 47K)

>what is EUROGENFOR
Gendarmerie, Carabinieri and other forces are all supposed to melt in this EU military police

EU is Satanist shit and must be gassed.

>the working class

First step: behead Macron
Second step: Gas Brussels
Third step: kill Merkel

Then we mop up the kikes and Israel.

Now go forth and do it.
Kek demands their death.

What fucking year is this?

Like seriously imagine a post like this from 4 years ago

Protip: you can't

Attached: ef09ddc34d57098fccddef1ffd8c657b16b9cf149c8a9b78351ed84aeb82d10b.png (452x391, 122K)

youtu.be/IzjgWbJul5M

KILL EM ALL

damn jones

Attached: 1522788582099.png (128x128, 13K)

There was a report a little while back. the number of guns now reached 2,000,000.

So when they open fire on French civvies that should be the end of the EU right? Every Euroskeptic movement would immediately be bolstered in a huge way.

Attached: F7963514-1F09-4C6A-AD12-2C1B330624B9.jpg (994x1000, 183K)

>196209255

Attached: OY VEY.jpg (973x609, 78K)

will it be like the maiden riots in 2014 Ukraine that brought down their government?

hello piggu

Attached: Paris_riots_Armoured_vehicles_with_EU_FLAG_storm_city_as_Gilet_Jaunes_continue_protest_Daily_Star_-_ (1145x5901, 1.87M)

You know what to do, frogs.

Attached: Molotov method.webm (1279x720, 2.87M)

jej

Why should we try to murder workers that are trying to earn their money? It's not like they aren't at the tipping point and willing to join the protests

>belong in EU
>vehicle bears EU flag
>autistic screeching

Its "their money" thats the problem.
They are tax payers, but they are paid in tax revenue and are they working at a loss - NO. They get more than they pay (obviously) so the difference is just CREATED OUT OF NOTHING and this dilutes the value of all the currency in circulation

Attached: yv fiat leaflet - Copy.jpg (1891x1152, 578K)

Attached: the end of the eu edition.png (276x275, 37K)

The """workers""" (soldiers) in the EU marked APCs are not French, they don't give a shit about your cause, they probably don't even speak french.
You have foreign forces being brought it by Macron for riot control, since he's worried about french soldiers and police disobeying orders and joining the resistance.
I am not advocating any violence, but just in case push comes to shove, you froggies need to educate yourselves on how to disable these vehicles.

Things you must know before doing any stupid shit:
>The APC runs on diesel, has 4x4 and is under-powered relative to its weight
>It weighs almost 13 tonnes and holds 2 crewmen and 9 troops in the back.
>It has one primary weapon, a machine gun turret chambered in 7.62x51 and a 40mm grenade launcher (smokes - HEDP - HE - CS gas)
>Around 80 of these units remain in the entire EU, all of them in france
>These vehicles have on-board air-filtration and O2 tanks, making the cabin sealed from the elements.
>The armor on it is extremely thin (in respect to modern day machines), 7mm, just like the Russian BRDM-2. The armor can withstand up-to 30 caliber weapons, but can be penetrated by any steel-core or armor piercing 30 cal ammo (ex: steel core 7.62x39, 7.62x51. 7.62x54...etc.). A mosin with old surplus ammo should be able to pepentrate.
>Wheels are resistant to small-arms (up to 30 cal)

Attached: Berliet VXB-170.jpg (500x360, 19K)

Fuck off with your retarded commie propaganda. You get bonus points because Lebanese food is delicious tho

That isn't the EU Army, that's EUROGENDFOR, some kind of transnational EU police force (but not all EU countries are participating).

Details here: eurogendfor.org/organisation/what-is-eurogendfor

That video is pretty cool, but I don't get why the crew didn't open up with the heavy machine gun. I understand that there is hesitance and time needed to comprehend a threat and the throwers came out close from a blind spot.

This is an object lesson in the power of pop culture to inform the way people view the world and understand it.

>Hezbollah tactician

they dont want to be tortured to death after winning

And they will sign the pact here in (((belgistan))) without the support of the majority of the people. This is the most corrupt maffia state in Europe right now.

What did Q mean by this?

Attached: frenchies.jpg (723x1199, 221K)

Attached: 1544335948006.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

>CIA niggers, this is completely hypothetical, fuck off.
How to destroy these french baguette APCs:
It's going to be a bit tricky, since this APC has a blade to clear debris and has good ground clearance (45cm). Your best option would be knocking down some thick trees, staking them up in a pyramid shape (2 in the bottom, 1 at the top) and using some stakes to anchor them to the ground.
Alternatively, you can also use cars that are parked on the side of the road, just get a dozen men to carry them, line them up in the middle of the road and make sure you have at least 2-3 rows.
Once the APC is trapped, you can proceed to flush out the crew (be mindful that they're all armed and that the machine gun has 300+ rounds on board).
As for the APC itself, a gallon of diesel or gasoline should do the job. Make sure to cook off the wheels at first, then light up the interior cabin.

Attached: Take yer swing.jpg (299x598, 55K)

>it's that fatass from Jow Forums spamming his military larp pic again

Rape baby

Corrupt kike government wants to kill the people.

THIS IS THE JEW BANKER IN ((YOUR GOVERNMENT)). THEY WOULD KILL YOU BEFORE YOU GET FREE.

There is only one solution left.

Your food is alright as I previously said, so you won't be getting any other mean reply by me.

Attached: (((rothschild))).png (634x345, 194K)

>don't get why the crew didn't open up with the heavy machine gun
Rules of engagement are a thing, gunners are often hesitant, hence wait until they either start taking shots or until an NCO or an officer gives them a greenlight.
>t. former SGT in the LAF, used to drive M113s for a living.

>not French
who are they?

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Thank you baguette, I like your people as well.
Read thisIf shit ever hits the fan, use this knowledge to your advantage. Crewmen get bored as fuck, the majority of the time the gunner isn't even paying attention, especially when they perceive the "enemy" as unarmed cucks.
>Molotov cocktails are the ultimate equalizer.

Attached: 1544426658819.png (427x576, 310K)

the gaul province you mean?

>to drop tear gas bombs
Hol up, so you be sayin
>THE BLOODTHIRSTY DICTATOR MACRON USES BARREL BOMBS ON HIS OWN PEOPLE TO SLAUGHTER THEM?

Attached: assads_arsenal.jpg (2560x1609, 733K)

Commie accusations set aside, this was useful information, my good sir.

>maiden riots
Shieet, people were storming government buildings to the sound of tmThe Trooper?

Germans, the fucks have been trying to take over Europe for more than a hundred years... Hence the European Union

>who are they?
The fuck if I know. Some hush hush shit goes on everyday without us knowing about it.

That's why an EU army is such a dangerous concept. It looks good on paper (bigger more synchronized force against Russians aggression), but in reality it will be used to muzzle riots, demonstrations and countries wanting to secede from the union.

PLEASE OPEN FIRE ON CIVILIANS

We need an actual happening. This woukd easily cascade into a proper mukti nation conflict and give us all the opportunity to rid our countries of the filth currenting destroying them.

See this

Based Deus Ex man.

>PLEASE OPEN FIRE ON CIVILIANS
Already happened. Latest causality, 80 year old woman looking through her window
>bbc.com/news/world-46429930

>OPEN FIRE ON CIVILIANS
Nah, I'd rather see politicians and riot police start being assassinated. That would be an epic happening. I really want to see the fear and panic set in all across the country.

What about tank traps, or landmines

The answer is molotov cocktails. They will eventually run out of fire extinguishers and it will also destroy the polices' morale. Then it's a matter of just rushing the government buildings. If the Ukrainians can do it, the French can.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8EkFsaGPzU

Traps won't work on these APCs, since they have a blade in the front, they can simply push them away.
Landmines are not available for civilians.
One of those anti-truck of peace cement blocks could do the job, like the ones they have in Germany.
>pic related

Attached: absolute state of germany.jpg (590x382, 60K)

>when you metaphysically have had your limbs broken and your little neck strung up
I can't take it, this is too much for my fragile monkey lateral abdominal muscles.

Attached: 1528782663130.gif (460x266, 1022K)

faguette APC

Attached: shit.gif (431x240, 3.96M)