Why the fuck do the right support Isreal and the left support Palestine?

Why the fuck do the right support Isreal and the left support Palestine?

Attached: c64.png (450x430, 54K)

The right supports Israel because it's a right wing country. The left supports Palestine because they're shitskins, and shitskins can do literally anything, and still find support from leftists.

Mohamedans ranks higher on the oppression pyramid, for some godforsaken reason

Nuke both

Ironically Hamas is more right wing than Likud

Nobody except kikes themselves support israel

The Amerimutts do

wrong, I am right side and I support Palestine

True, but the Islamic right is almost completely alien to the western right, and most leftists don't really care, as long as they're shitskins. Have you ever seen the "Black Israelites" doing their protests in places like New York? They will right in the middle of the street call for the extermination of all Jews, and call for trannies to be executed, but a whole fuck ton of leftists (to include kikes, and trannies) will still suck their dicks.

This is more generally around America

Both are awful. Nuke them all.

The left sees Israel as a pseudo-fascist state (because the left is full of Communists). They see the exertion of force against their little brown toddlers as analogous to social situations in the US, and virtually every other kyriarchal "struggle" worldwide. The left tends to see things moreso through power dynamics rather than moral righteousness, so it makes sense they would prefer the side of Palestinians here. The issue is that Jow Forums fails to realize its the Communists and not the Jews (even though Jews are disproportionately Communists).

/thread
>What are American Christcucks

To create a dialectic that Jews control both sides of. But Arabs are good as Jews, they're sons of Abraham after all

Attached: 1530448135913.jpg (1129x466, 120K)

Israeli Jews are far different in their social views than Western ones on average. Netanyahu literally told Trump that a wall was a great idea. You think your average coastal Jewish person here in the US feels the same way?

It's because israel is more whiter than palestine. That's why the right chooses their side. But in my opinion the entire middle east should be nuked.

Attached: 1544003322311.jpg (575x602, 75K)

I support neither.
Fuck both

Bc. Right and Left main representatives in two major parties (like Republican/Democrats in US.) want to polarize the society , by doing it they eliminate all the alternatives and guarantee that they will rule alternately. However in USA no matter what they say both democrats and republicans are pro-Zionists.

It's just the usual "divide and conquer" tactics... and voters are easily manipulated like this.

Neither should be supported, both are illegitimate, and both use manipulative tactics to get their way, just like the kikes and JIDF, mudslimes learned how to infiltrate societies. Such as Islamic cultural centers in areas with no Muslims, having larger minarets that are taller than church buildings (it's done on purpose), and imposing fear into their communities to maintain their kind together, etc.

Nice.

Attached: netanyahu wall.png (725x858, 112K)

The only side I'm on in this conflict is death.

Attached: 1543847773065.jpg (1000x1378, 170K)

Neither supports Israel

Only American boomers support Israel.

>right supports Israel
If you're an Amerikike

>germany
aight

Only neo-cons and evangelicalcucks support Israel.

Pretty much

kikes and americans support israel, human beings support palestine.