Because of him Israel exists today

Because of him Israel exists today
Say how thankful you are

Attached: 1544367709643.jpg (720x658, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumbfuck should have fought a culture war instead of a race war.

>Be British
>steal Palestine
>give it to kikes
>blame Hitler

Thats what he was doing.

Hey rabbi.

Understand what they did to the West

Did you hear that he was killed a hitler
A true oppressed hero

Like we're doing? How's that coming along?

be a Rothschild bastard son traitor to every races in the world and a disgrace to humanity .. no thank you Hitlerstein is even worst then you can imagine

Attached: Destruction-of-Fascism.jpg (903x2208, 443K)

The bombing of Dresden wasn’t enough

Lol, yeah. Israel had existed in all but name by 1919. The US joined the war effort because it was being lobbied hard by Zionists in the British government.

Like destroying countless cites, killing innocent civilians and letting reds stay in Europe for 50 years?

Israel exists because Jews made it their money laundering ground. Poland exists because of Soviet Union made it a country.

Attached: 1543898508600.png (1196x854, 865K)

that's just brits sold us out after world war Germany had no influence whatsoever after the war

>Hitler will be forgotten in a few years, but he will have a beautiful monument in Palestine. You know”, and here the biographer-historian seemed to assume the role of a patriarchal Jew – “the coming of the Nazis was rather a welcome thing. So many of our German Jews were hovering between two coasts; so many of them were riding the treacherous current between the Scylla of assimilation and the Charybdis of a nodding acquaintance with Jewish things. Thousands who seemed to be completely lost to Judaism were brought back to the fold by Hitler, and for that I am personally very grateful to him.” [3]
t. Emil Ludwig (né Cohen)

Grandpa told me stories about Jews hailing when seeing wermaht soldiers in 1939

My understanding is that during the German conquest of Eastern Europe, the Nazis would give out free food and stuff to crowds that would come to their celebratory parades after a city was captured.

Also some Jews in Poland were actually glad that ghettoization occurred. They liked it when the Nazis forced all the Polonized Jews to start living as Jews again.

Lots of Polish Jews wore the Star of David armbands as proudly as Nazis wore the swastika.

Attached: E02D733C-CF25-46E7-A118-62E5F6D23A12.jpg (783x1200, 301K)

fuck that faggot
when he was visited by real patriotic nationalistic leader Zelea he refused to find common language and got him killed
he was kike

>Zelea

based and redpilled.

Attached: quote-fascism-means-first-of-all-defending-your-nation-against-the-dangers-that-threaten-it-corneliu (850x400, 68K)

Serb and based romanian
Redpilled and based as always
godspeed

i personally dislike Hitler because he gave parts of our country to its neighbors.

he gave half of Transylvania to Hungarians in the Second Vienna Award.

he gave half of Dobrogea to Bulgarians in the Treaty of Craiova.

he gave all Bessarabia to Soviets in the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

because of taking Romanian lands and giving them to Mongols, Turks, and Tartars, he deserved to lose the War.

>WAH WAH WAH YOU FUCKED UP AT STALINGRAD

even if we really did not held the flanks well, so what? it was karma for Hitler giving parts of our country to other countries that were useless for the Axis, or to the Bolsheviks he was supposed to fight against.

the August 23 1944 coup done by King Mihai, was just karma for the Second Vienna Award.

Attached: Lori 1940.gif (896x1088, 334K)

thank you Pole.

Attached: 971ff7b9348a9b110071564686ec1ce1.jpg (686x1024, 94K)

He collected all the kikes into same place so they would be easy to holocaust in the future. What a great man!

Attached: 1541758792720.jpg (769x995, 270K)

You and that faggot need a refresher course on what the term means

fascism (făshˈĭzˌəm)►
n. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

>reeee muh superior wikipedia education does not allow altering of already exising program reeee

Germany could have - dunno, long shot - not started two wars it couldn't win.

At the end of the day, in 1945, the British, French and Germans were all too fatigued to deal with the Soviet Union. Why? Because they'd spent the five and a half years before that fighting the deadliest war in history, a war that Hitler started.

Thank you Hitler, may israel be a plague upon the abrahamic motherlands for centuries to come.

and it will :^3

Attached: Hitler Laugh.jpg (750x450, 34K)

He could win a war against stalin by just canceling kolkhoz slavery. Whole fucking armies deserted in the first year of war, because he was perceived as someone who will end communism.

Instead his managers forged Russians mental stats to fit his race theory and he doubled down on kolkhoz and slavery.

You mad you dumb useless subhumans?

Attached: adolf-hitler-quote-lbg2z9i.jpg (1200x630, 120K)

stop pretending to be european, Ivan.

Attached: 1543340450864.jpg (490x598, 113K)

Doesn't work, nothing changes except through violence

Thanks memeflag your contribution to the thread is very very appreciated

>a war that Hitler started

Attached: 1459516450111.jpg (980x652, 219K)

You mean he wrangled millions of Jews into one spot of land, surrounded by fuckers that hate them, and given them the means to expose themselves as the cunts they are, hereby awakening the 4th reich consisting of Europeans and mudslides to finally wipe the Jew menace from the planet?

Seems like he was playing 8D chess to me

> rooting for loser, with ideology built on winning in wars
I cant believe a dixie can be this stupid. I bet you are an anglo.

Attached: der untermensch face analyze.png (506x483, 142K)

What is Balfour declaration?

slavs always were and always will be the niggers of europe. back to the toilets stinky polak.

Attached: 1516197370062.gif (240x240, 47K)

oooooooh stinky know-it-all poolak BURNNNNNNNNED like a kike in an oven!

The FINAL shitpost
You just made my day
Might as well show us your colors, but my guess is Croatia

its funny though, these yuropussy jackals are only good for picking on the weak, like poor little pooland. Who btw had the balls to go up against the ottoman...while pussies like cr*atians were huddled in their mud n wood huts awaiting islamic conquest.

Thank you Christian friend

>sprowadź jude w jedno miejsce, gdzie są otoczeni wrogami i można ich łatwo zholokaustować
Bazowany Adolf.

>Wcale nie spraw że Żydzi kontrolują pół Ameryki
No to haha, co za bohater

>implikacja, że nie kontrolowali jej jeszcze przed 1WŚ
>implikacja, że jude nie spierdalało jeszcze jak Palestyną rządzili Brytyjczycy
>implikowanie implikacji, których nie implikowałem
>w roku pańskim 2k13+5

Attached: 1543566128841.png (632x573, 566K)

Z Europy zniknęło około 6 milionów Żydów
Ciekawe gdzie, oprócz Judei, wyemigrowali

A i przestań mówić pół angielskim bo jest to jedynie żenujące

Trochę do USA, większość do Izraela, część jeszcze na wschód Sojuza, reszta zapewne zginęła w czasie działań wojennych.
raus nowokolego

spytaj tych wszystkich "holokaustowych przetrwańcow" któredy spierdalali

Ty spiepszaj na Jow Forums obściskiwac się z sobie podobnymi kretynami

reminder, that Hitler deserved losing the War for mutilating Romania by giving half of Transylvania to Hungary, half of Dobrogea to Bulgaria, and all Bessarabia to Soviets.

the Germans deserved getting "betrayed" for that.

and our supposed fuckup at Stalingrad that some cucks say we did, was again, karma for mutilating Romania in 1940.

Attached: marea razbunare.jpg (3848x4518, 2.49M)

I was NS, then I realized how diabolical the yids are. Hitler’s mother was jewish bloodline. Himmler (heimler), Eichmann, Goebbels, all Jewish blood. NSDAP was a jewish operation. “I dislike my Jewish nose” ~Adolf “Hitler” (Heidler)