Is it true that the mere acquisition of real money is taxed in Europe? Those yellow vest goys might be onto something

Is it true that the mere acquisition of real money is taxed in Europe? Those yellow vest goys might be onto something...

Attached: silver_coins_bar.jpg (360x323, 49K)

are you one of those weird prepper/stacker types?
begone with your shitty poor man's metal
i have no idea why you people are so obsessed with silver. it's a waste of space. sure it's ok to have a bit but gold is the only precious metal worth stashing away as an investment
and, in your deluded SHTF scenario, the only thing silver is going to be useful for is putting in a sock so you can use it to hit someone over the head.

What if hes melting them down into bullets to hunt kikes or werewolves?

Attached: 1542283013015m.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>he doesn't own any pounds sterling
How Quintessential.

jews absorb silver
werewolves only live in eastern europe not in canada

Shit. I guess silver is worthless

>i have no idea why you people are so obsessed with silver

because most of them are poorfags who can't afford gold lmao

No tax on precious metals here in Norway, as long as you buy bullion coin. It counts as currency and there's no VAT.

Attached: bullion_coins_grey[1].jpg (361x483, 49K)

What, you're saying not even the Brits hold any of their own gold sovereigns, coin of the realm and probably the most recognized gold coin in the world?

The absolute STATE!

Everyone Get OFF THIS BOARD. WE ARE ALL MOVING 9CHAN

NineChan.X10Host.Com

i think it is the same in most countries

i have 20 sovereigns in a little box under my desk

>capitalizing urls
Grandpa, I didn't know your old comp-u-serv diskette still worked!

It's called "income tax". It's a punishment for working.

How is it income? Wouldn't that be sales tax? And then the tax you on whatever savings you have. Then they tax you if it goes up in value. Then if you exchange it back for the currency of the day, you get taxed for that again. God forbid you should die, or else they'll tax it again on the way to it going to somebody else of your choice.

Why do people argue about the roads when the government's road suck and all they do it install more toll booths. Is the government a Jew and a nigger combined?

hey i wanna stack silver
who has finest quality bars?

The fineness (purity) is stamped into the bars. They're all going to be .999 or maybe .9999 unless it's hardened slag runoff that somebody dug out of a rut at the side of an old industrial park.

You're probably better off doing coins, like maybe Austrian Philharmonics. Otherwise go to some local coin shops and look at what bars they have on display so at least you get a name brand one.

most investment silver bars are "999" pure
just get them from a reputable dealer
if you are starting out or plan to buy small amounts (a few ounces) then coins are a better bet than bars
or save up and buy gold instead

I know that but I am asking about consistency and quality
some have bubbles stained damaged etc.
also everyone rips off on coins bcs of some retarded print they put on

so buy new bars direct from a mint if you don't want someone else to have touched it

Right, so let's define our terms:
>coin
These are minted by a government. Any major government (Austria, for instance) is going to be the most trustworthy
>round
A private business minted something in the shape of a coin but that isn't backed by a government. Where I live, maybe the Sunshine Mint would be well-known and trusted, but I doubt many people have even seen coins from Mexico other than trustworthy dealers.
>bars
All bets are off. It's a hunk of silver and the best you could do is maybe have a big name stamped in it like Johnson Matthey or Credit Suisse, or something of that nature. But if you don't know what name to look for, then don't expect to know what you're doing if the time comes you're expecting somebody else to trust the name.

isn't Scottsdale the biggest private mint in the US?
i do like some of their high-relief type rounds

>Hitler knew this...gas is best

so basically you would have to drill each bar to be sure what you get
on other side coins feel like ripoff in terms of
eur per gram of pure silver, might only have extreme long term + value on 30+ years i guess

Not until they have an app that lets me shit post on the go.

I've never heard of Scottsdale, and I assume that if it's being called the biggest name in the game today then it hasn't been around for very long. I could be wrong, but that's not been the established thing.

Correct. If the bar, coin, or round is in question then you'd have to drill it or x-ray it something, or melt it back down and get it assayed for how much silver is in there. That's why if you want to do this sort of thing you want to know what the people who live near you would trust. That's why bullion coins (don't go for special dates or names or rare things) cost more than some who-knows-what hunk of silver.

>Is it true that the mere acquisition of real money is taxed in Europe?
Not here, as long as they're coins or bars marked as such it's currency.