I have to do something

Hey Jow Forums, thanks for stopping in from the slide threads. I live in the heart of California, just a little bit away from SF. I am also an ethnonat, and yes, it hurts like a bitch to live here. Lately I have been feeling that I have got to do something to help further the cause, or else risk being completely demoralized, so I decided I would start putting up posters at my college. This is a response to the "Migration is Beautiful" stickers I keep seeing posted everywhere. Pic related is the very first draft of my poster. Let me know what you think. I have no idea how to make a good poster, but I'm an /art/istic, so I can draw well enough. I appreciate your feedback. I have intentions of starting any sort of grand movement, but I feel like I gotta speak my mind somehow or I'll go fucking crazy. Thanks for stopping by again, frens

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (800x800, 50K)

FUCK sorry this is the actual

Attached: BlackSun poster.png (1800x2200, 1.32M)

Attached: 1530119545855.jpg (288x288, 29K)

I'm not a CIAN, I just want to help out somehow. I have no other avenues besides autistic posters here in California, really. OP isnt the poster, its a mistake, the actual poster is the second image

I like it. It's somewhat subtle.

Attached: 1516279345024.jpg (477x529, 82K)

"Love your people" is more effective. Black sun symbol is scary to normies who dont get told what it actually means. Put up pictures of white America. So many times I've heard roasties saying "I wish I lived in the 50s"

Is there anything I can do improve it? I want to draw some attention to it, but I don't want to just put "kill the Jews" all over it, or else it'll get taken down and btfo before anyone really sees it

>Ethnonat
>In Cali
Lol hope you like seeing the color brown, Hell, I think you are one of them as well.

Attached: monster.jpg (442x691, 69K)

post neon dick pls

Do you think the Black Sun image would really freak them out that much? Maybe I'll try what you said, because I don't want it to get taken down too fast

I don't like seeing it. I feel alone and isolated in my state and among the "people" here. They're either niggers, spics, or brainwashed whites.

I don't know, I'm not a very artistic person. Unless they have prior knowledge of the black sun, it won't immediately be found, and anyone who shares similar views will find it motivating to know they're not alone. I think you did a good job of that, and I like the more subtle artwork I see posted.
Boomer-tier black background with red and yellow text in all caps is cringe as fuck and makes me not want to be associated with anyone who posts it, and most people will disregard whatever it is without even reading it.
Stuff like this, I enjoy.

Yeah, just make it a nice friendly design above all.

Thank you very much I'm humbled. I'm glad to hear you think its not too obvious or obnoxious. I'll clean it up some.

I kinda want to do a fully illustrated poster, since I do lots of illustration work, but that'd come later

Start off with something simple: You know those IOTBW posters? They were so effective because the message was short and easy for normies to grasp. I'd say make a poster, maybe saying "Be proud of your ancestors", with a black sun or SS.

Posters are pointless. Just educate yourself and be healthy. If you feel so inclined, you're free to join the California GOP and work with them.

I'm going to avoid the SS runes, simply due to how recognizable they are the college I go to is full of people just smart enough to know what that symbol means. The Black Sun is a bit more obscure and more potent for me, so that's why I used it. I'll be sure to keep it simple though, thanks!

I am not going to join the GOP, in California the Republicans are utterly btfo and cucked by the hordes of spics, and the GOP is a simple Jewish puppet anyways. The Conservatives have conserved nothing, that's why I'm so frustrated

It's getting worse in Washington as well.
All semi automatic rifles are now legally defined as "semiautomatic assault rifles", for example.
I remember being younger and feeling perfectly at home and safe in areas I wouldn't wander around at night now without carrying.
I went and saw a christmas light boat parade a few nights ago in a small town I hadn't been to in years, it was like going back in time 15 years. I couldn't figure out why it was so comfy until I realized I didn't see a single brown face, and white children were walking on the docks and the beach playing freely, parents laughing and talking each other. People who didn't even know each other. I can't remember the last time I was in such a friendly environment.

I really only feel pain now. I still live in a quiet (mostly) white suburb, but I work and go to school in a utterly spicced-out dungeon. Hell, my hs was 80% spic. I feel completely lost in a sea of literal shitskins, which brought me to my current situation, and why I feel like I gotta strike back, no matter how feebly it is

I'm in college, man. I said my hs WAS 80% spic

If you are white, find a sane white woman and make at least 4 white babies. This should be your #1 goal in life regardless of whether you want to leave California (you should) or think the jews need to pay. Anyone that gives you any other sort of (((advice))) is likely compromised.

Sadly, thats not an option right now, though I agree it is important. I want to do this as a method of resistance, on any level. I can't just sit by an wait. I would leave this state and go elsewhere if I could, but I'm one of the middle-class stuck in limbo where I live well enough to not be in poverty, but not well enough that I can really leave

Buddy, join Identiy Evropa. There are quite a lot of guys in NorCal.

IdentityEvropa.com/apply

Not a good idea, you gotta do something subversive, something that won't be dismissed at first glance as "le ebill nadsees". Put up posters with the same phrase "Migration is Beautiful" and a few stats concerning crime amongst migrants, or someone killed by an illegal, try to find a cute grill to elicit more empathy - this will probably be better than statistics to be honest.
Glad you're doing something, user, good luck.

>Yes, goyim, work for {party #2}, they have your best interest in mind!

Reminds me of a african face or some sort of alien. Look at old propaganda. Strong, masculine face, looking up and ahead, not like some stargazing fag.

also, if you print that a bunch of times youre gonna use a fuckton of ink. its up to you, but the less ink you use the more posters you can print for the same price. also what other user said, dont make it obvious. imo you should play closer to the overton window if you really want to change peoples minds

join a TRS pool party. Hang out at therightstuff.biz, you'll eventually learn how to apply to join one.