Symbol for the new American Right

An homage to Mosley’s BUF flag with American colors and symbols.
Homage to a British flag because of America was birthed from her.
Homage to a fascist flag because it ties us to the right.
White eagle because it ties the though of white to a classic American symbol.
Lightning and Circe are obviously BUF inspired, symboling action and unity.
Blue for the waters on both sides of the US.

What say you?

Attached: AE943F8E-2F55-4F75-B4E9-857F5F1DE539.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Gay

Looks gay

Actually pretty good

LOLE

Show me what you made then

Attached: B48D3850-B06E-4762-827C-869D6E978ED5.png (1022x604, 600K)

Old Glory Red: RGB 187,19,62
Old Glory Blue: RGB 0,33,71

use these please

>What say you?
From a purely design standpoint, it's terrible. You cannot decrease the resolution and identity the object. So you can't make a patch of it or recognize it from a distance.
You need simple fields of contesting color and simple geometric shapes.

Couldn’t think of a better explanation for the blue?
How about
>Blue for the security produced by our action and unity

Actually pretty gay

I do like the look of the eagle with a lightning bolt in his claws. Speakso to the idiom “like capturing lightning in a bottle” — achieving a difficult task. Symbol also represents a carpe diem mentality, at least to me.

"White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valor, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice."
--Charles Thompson, Secretary of the Continental Congress

I used the colors from the BUF flag

>simple fields
>simple shapes
You should be able to readily recognize a flag from a few hundred yards.
The Nazis were pushing it with the swastika. From a distance, it looks like red field with a white circle that's somehow smudged or soiled.

The flowery language can be hammered out

why would you do that for an american flag... just use the american colors, they're more persuasive. you can use imagery of e.g. the eagle to get your fashy kicks in, but you'll be far more persuasive to americans by using the colors that they remember dearly

The eagle can be simplified a bit more, but it’s a pretty simple design already. Post yours.

I can’t think of another flag with even just a red circle on blue background.
BUF flag for the unaware.

Attached: 90BBFF88-9C32-40B2-B1CF-EA8DC7010A3D.jpg (1536x768, 36K)

No one cares about the exact shade of the red and the blue. It’s not like the millions of US flags all have the same shades anyways

>eagle symbolic of freedom
>in a fascist flag

Attached: 7c2cc847f095e397174a6aa8b.jpg (713x611, 62K)

It’s a white eagle. Freedom for the whites of America

>fascism is freedom for whites

Bingo

Attached: B87D7417-18F9-4252-8C48-099FEEF32FBC.gif (243x240, 3.09M)

Fascism is the literal definition of freedom you liberal cunt. Do you think liberty masked you free? She is a lecherous whore, your liberty. She tempts you and you get led along like a hapless school boy, always wondering why you never really get what you want out of her.

yeah nah degenerate whites would be killed

there actually is a standard shade of red and blue for the US flag. your choice of shades make your flag look like a chicago cubs flag, not an american flag, to me

>let me explain things through faggy poetry rather than logical deduction
typical statist

Fuck off Naziboo, fascism is the antithesis of liberty and personal agency.

>usa used to be known as white country
>founding fathers were all white
>american culture brought white mass media culture to the leading front
>white bald eagle is the national bird
>white bald eagle is also extremely endangered
like pottery

Better faggy poetry than emasculated reason. How’d that cringy Brexit march go today? Your people are cringe because they lack soul.

>he isn’t fascist

Attached: 248E29DD-28BD-4B97-831A-65F021709873.png (399x322, 42K)

What if you put the star portion of the Betsy Ross in the center? The color scheme would be the same

>degenerates would be killed
And that’s bad?

you got a luciferian lightning bolt there.

The color shades seem off, especially the blue. And the circle encompassing the eagle and bolt seems generic. I don’t have any better suggestions, but that’s the way it feels to me.

No, stars were supposed to represent individual states. There will be no New York, or Massachusetts, etc..

>Fascism is the antithesis of liberty
Yeah no shit I just called your liberty a lecherous whore. We agree on that.

You sound like a Q-tard

Attached: 1468116481943.png (500x500, 26K)

Flags aren’t supposed to be very intricate. The circle and bolt are both from the BUF flag like I explained in OP

not necessarily, it's not freedom

Wrong

Attached: 20E5212A-2B8B-4592-92F9-855527A26545.jpg (472x480, 30K)

Not an argument

no, here's a better one. you might recognize it from an old candidate that the world mocked, and that almost saved your pathetic fat asses. the issue is our children, the choice is yours.

Attached: Reform_party_Original_Logo.png (578x440, 142K)

Very good OP. Simple but refined.

Attached: 1520465008302.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>United States of America
>No states
Anyways...here's what I meant

Attached: 1544432232942.jpg (1536x768, 47K)

Degeneracy is slavery. Degenerates would have the option to free themselves from slavery, but if they are unable to break free from the shackles placed there by your whore liberty, emprisonment, re-education, or even death would be a welcomed respite from their miserable lives.

>using jewish word trickery

Pat's the man

Attached: 1526804513762.jpg (850x400, 92K)

We aren’t interested in reforming the current democratic system so why would we use the logo from the old reform party?

Here's a flag I designed. The proportions are way off because it was freehand, and I used the wrong red.

The white cross represents Catholicism (what Jews hate) and purity, the red represents the sacrifice needed to ensure it is kept safe, and the black represents the ever present corruption that will take over if we let our guard down.

Could be way better, and the black red mix might make it look to edgy, but if anyone have any improvements, I'd like to see them

Attached: IMG_9208.jpg (2048x1536, 81K)

I got what you meant, and I’m saying in the future there will be no states like there are now, so using stars represting states would be dumb.

>We

Yes and that's an incredibly gay vision. I don't want a centralized bureaucracy controlling everything, if you want that keep letting things run their course to total Washington control

If you just want reform, then fuck off. Democracy is fatally flawed.

needs to be shit like this

Attached: tdfdfd.png (1540x1385, 3.01M)

who is "we" faggot? are you not interested in balancing the debt and stopping the lobbyists? these issues still haven't gone away you know.
close enough I guess.

Attached: quote-the-debt-is-like-a-crazy-aunt-we-keep-down-in-the-basement-all-the-neighbors-know-she-ross-per (850x400, 64K)

Looks too Japanese.

Yeah Old Glory was designed when people actually had loyalty to their states. Now they are just almost arbitrary lines in dirt.

I think you are in the wrong thread, l*bertarian

Do you know what Catholicism is user?

Attached: Catholic_Babylon_Part_One.gif (1000x6723, 2.49M)

So go print one of those pictures on a flag then

No, I am not a cucky reformer

Federalism in the United States is long dead, old man. It’s all or nothing now.

Reminds me of the Zaxby's logo, makes me wanna hit up dem wing tings.

the point is focusing on flags is a waste of time, its all about images now

For propaganda sure.
Symbols of movements are not pretty pictures, they are symbols.

>flags are a waste of time
Symbology is of eternal importance to the human soul.

here then

Attached: pennants.png (2662x1962, 206K)

>muh fascist coup
please stop LARPing.

he's right. It did kinda look weird

That's what I was thinking. I originally just had a red ring with black around the cross, but that doesn't fit the symbolism

its ugly

leafs know ugly flags

No one is taking about a coup, glow harder. The current system will not stand built on sand like it is. One major recession and we go full Weimerica. System collapse will bring Balkanization. One of the nations that emerges must be explicitly for whites. This symbol could be the new symbol of that new nation.

P the version with the right colors

I'm not catholic, but was raised that way. I accidentally mixed the words Catholicism and Christianity.

>look at our edgy version of central state control
>but this time it won't be subverted and commandeered by Jews and other parasites, I swear!

Attached: 1505637287953.gif (240x180, 2M)

>u glow
to prevent the major recession of which you speak, Perot would be the number one choice. but this pathetic country of faggots decided that the Clinton establishment was better.

to make whatever kind of ethnostate viable, or really any project, the economy is the first priority. where will any country go without the ablity to ensure a future for the children? if your first priority is to LARP as natsoc you really have no idea what America/Europe need.

Here are your old glory colors

Attached: D542AEF9-CC04-4F03-B8DB-9F3AA03F3126.png (1920x1080, 220K)

>this pathetic country decided on Clinton
Again, democracy is shit and the constitution either allows for the mess we are in now or was powerless to stop it. Stop detailing the thread now please, people like you are why nothing gets done.

De-railing

>reeeeee you lolbertarians never let us decide the next dictator of colorado in the vietnamese potatofarming forum
who fucking cares you absolute toddler. you people have no realistic plans for any country without a coup, yet you denounce a coup as well.
it is you who never get things done because the focus is on some dipshit flag and military uniforms instead of real issues like Ross Perot and Ron Paul did.

Fuck you and fuck America, it’s your fault this gay ass nation of Communist scumfuckers exist.

America will literally become a collection of covenant communities when the current system collapses, and you can make your Hoppean one then, so why do you advocate reform of the current system? Go make your own symbol somewhere else, this one is for the explicitly white one.

Looks good OP, ignore the kike shills

Liberty is a euphemism for ""Let me be as degenerate as I can". Its the ideology for people like this.

Everyone is a NatSoc, they just don't know it yet

Attached: 1537294823526.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Attached: 7Wu5fF2.png (800x800, 93K)

>Symbol for the new American Right
What is "the new American Right"? Why does it need a symbol?