youtu.be/28nf8xtuG-U
>NECDir Kudlow on CNBC 12/7/18
youtu.be/I2xDGxdTTNs
>NECDir Kudlow on FBN 12/7/18
youtu.be/NTK-3111RP0
youtu.be/Y6oOc7f1JSs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: Sick of this shit.webm (1366x746, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4EQFcFQQo
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=wLyxcvFJ-a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRITAIN IN FLAMES 3..2..1..

Attached: 1519460137743.png (1894x1228, 1.61M)

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: 1517377071966.png (1280x1460, 1.72M)

BOOLI WORSTIE FOR MISSING THE BAKE
>also, jannie is asleep. Check the catalog and shitpost at will

Attached: the worst instrument.png (739x489, 675K)

penis

Routine?

why won't baking a new thread open up the new thread in a new tab like it used to?

I got to go to the catalog and refresh it and sort by creation date to find my own thread.

Attached: 1544422491666.gif (500x500, 153K)

What happened

>Member States can withdraw Article 50
We knew that, though. That doesn't say article 50 is revoked during no deal, it just says the State can withdraw article 50 at any time, including the entire 2-year period from day 1. The government still needs to somehow have everyone agree to vote to withdraw.

Awww what are the kids going to ride to school now?

Attached: 1538218769289.jpg (690x599, 68K)

Yellow vests got them scared.

Attached: 1543467643360.jpg (1279x1013, 333K)

powerful

Attached: whoa....jpg (800x579, 65K)

>Tiresome Edition
Tiresome that generals are still being made about a man who has done fuck-all-nothing about immigration and getting the wall(s) built.

F

Attached: 1543977956556.jpg (650x1000, 66K)

Attached: unlimited corn works.jpg (847x961, 114K)

I mean what happened to posting these last 30 mins
Everything was fucked

Someone said some real shit about Tel Aviv and the honepot that is Jow Forums anymore shut down because of it.

link?

The answer I gave you was the only answer.

Attached: 1544385611398.jpg (1432x2048, 1.45M)

>the wall isn't built
um sweety we got less than 15% of the funding after 2 years, and a much more tactically small version of what we wanted along 9 wholesome miles. Begone shill!!

I'd help her go back. I bet they don't rape female inmates in Mexico or whatever South American shithole she crawled out of.

shhhh shoo shoo shill ptg doesn't want hard cold reality; we gnostics living in dream world nwo

Attached: 1526242773283.png (856x720, 1.35M)

Hey user, girl here. Wanna come inside and listen to me talk about my day?

Attached: nv36zl8xlo021.jpg (500x640, 47K)

OY FUCKING VEY

Attached: ub.png (574x472, 308K)

More?

Attached: 871D1D59-C5BE-4183-A9D1-73C459B88B2E.jpg (258x215, 57K)

shidddd. geuss that means i gotta go quit my job at leftypol, ctr, media matters, leddit, and twitter cause im a dang gosh darn assassin for the most important people on earth

You know what doesn't require funding appropriation? A National Security emergency declaration like the Don could have slapped down the first day. Didn't, wonder why? Maybe because it was all talk and he's not going to do shit?
>B-but those billions we need for it
Just went to Israel so they can build walls to keep out head choppers who would actually be right for once in their lives to butcher these monsters.

I occasionally wish autumn lasted longer.

Have less things be illegal
Have harsher punishments for the things that are illegal.

No Prisons.
The only punishments should be
1 - Fines
2 - Community Service
3 - Non-Maiming Corporal Punishment
4 - Death
5 - Exile/Expulsion from the Country

For any given crime ask yourself
>Is the death penalty too harsh? If yes then is an ass whoopin too harsh? If yes then fine them. If they can't pay then have them do Community Service.

No criminal records. If someone did something so bad that you want to bar them from higher employment for the rest of their life, then they are far too dangerous to let live in society, so just kill them.

Who would have guessed that if the reward for breaking the law is assured food, water, housing, clothes, medical/dental care that people would be more willing to break the law rather than if the reward for breaking the law is death or an ass whooping.

I say ass whooping, but there might be a better way to administer the non-maiming physical pain. I suggest a topical creme that has an irritant that burns for a couple of hours applied to their back.

Looks like it, bye.

GEE WOW I SURE DO WISH THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT A ROOTLESS INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE

WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY HELPFUL TO NIP THIS IN THE BUD RATHER THAN LET THIS GET THIS BAD

Attached: 1475109918430.png (209x203, 54K)

there's nothing wrong with 'rootless international clique'

Sorry bud, us Principled Conservatives™ have a coalition of based non-Whites to fight back your "international clique"

WWG1WGA!

Make Stephen Miller President Again

Hit us up with some articles, or is the crew not assembled yet?

>I occasionally wish autumn lasted longer.
I feel the same about spring too.
Where I am it is pretty much 6 months of "fuck it's cold!"
1 month of "yay! Spring is here!"
4 months of "FUCK IT'S HOT!"
and then 1 month of "Oh shit, Winter is coming, fuck"

of course somehow that is also coupled with 8 months of the sound of lawnmowers
every. single. fucking. day.

oh at least it just feels that way.

Hello fellow boomer.

I'm not a boomer, I hate the sound of lawnmowers.
It's okay to let the grass grow a little. Who the fuck are you trying to impress? You only have a quarter of an acre yard, why the fuck do you need to mow for 3 hours a day every single fucking day? Why? Just sit the fuck down. Just sit the fuck down and have a beer or something. What the fuck is wrong with you?

The beer is for after you mow.

EUROPEAN COURT OF JUSTICE RULES THAT UK CAN UNILATERALLY REVOKE ITS WITHDRAWAL FROM THE EU

Attached: 2321220F-6F2A-40D1-B023-5D7B0C228D03.jpg (1125x513, 189K)

BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO MOW
YOU JUST MOWED YESTERDAY!

>AND DONALD TRUMP ALLOWS PRESIDENT MILLER RUN THE WHITE HOUSE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT DONALD? YOU LET A 33 YEAR OLD NEOPHYTE RUN THE ENTIRE WHITE HOUSE. PRESIDENT MILLER IS WHO CONTROLS EVERYTHING, PRESIDENT MILLER IS THE GUY RUNNING THE SHOW

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

One of my most favorite songs is about the seasons. It means a considerable amount to me, for many reasons.

Lmao imagine if youd actually need the eu to allow you to leave

aka "uh you guys can totally change your mind nbd"

>pink nipples
I'll allow it

do they give a shit when men get raped?

Very reasonable user, have the fines based on income, we don't want rich cunts getting change out of their back pocket, we want it to hurt.

isn't sephardic jews the nigger-jews that got kicked out after the first time israel failed?

>I'm not a boomer
>complains
Like I said, hi boomer.

Chief of Staff

Attached: 0356DD02-80E5-4EBC-BB04-CD8B2A94634B.jpg (500x375, 117K)

This is going to get really awkward when you realize jews aren't even jews but Kharizan imposters.

>fines based on income
the Finns do this for traffic violations, which is funny when someone gets a 5-5 figure ticket for speeding

5-6 figure*

Really for me the "No Prisons" thing is about
>Person A does something to break the law
>so now taxpayers have to pay for their cost of living for years
>that'll teach 'em!

Plus I have no idea why they think taking a criminal, putting them in a place with other criminals, so they can learn how to be better criminals, then when they get out and have to re-enter society, with their peer group for the last 10 years being hardened criminals, with a lapse in their work experience of 10 years, with a criminal record that bars them from higher employment, with criminal activities having the allure of making crazy amounts of money, yeah why, OH WHY do we have repeat offenders?

Criminal college as it's always been. We need more executions and determent so the pop doesn't get as high as it is.

They will never leave, will they?

Attached: 12871-full.png (400x300, 114K)

Trump is already too much of a democrat, that would make it worse.

He needs people like Kobach and Miller, not libcucks like Scott.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Das Rite Rite Wing Boi.png (1284x881, 1.01M)

No, she can help herself

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4EQFcFQQo

delet dis

she is setting herself up for a pocahontas style controversy.

>He needs people like Kobach
People who could have put in place day 1 if he was serious. Now Kobach is a no-no because he didn't win a Governorship that he was trying to win so Kansas didn't fucking become Houston or worse. Trump simply doesn't want to win, he wants to be seen as doing so but he doesn't want the results because the people behind him have said otherwise. Suit is a suit.

>reformation not punishment
has always been a meme.

You break the law, let's say you are caught with drugs or something. Just whoop their ass and have them go on their way. If they get caught again with drugs, they go straight for the noose.

I think "aw shit man, if I get caught, I may have to go to time out for 5 years" versus "aw shit man, if I get caught, I'm fucking DEAD" that mental calculation will actually cause laws to be followed. If you want something illegal that means you don't want people to do it. If that's the case, then let's make it so people know that shit is no acceptable by our society.
But that buddies up with my very first statement.
>Make less things illegal.
Maybe drugs shouldn't be illegal. But the things people fear from the drugs, such as DUI vehicular manslaughter, thievery to get money to pay for drugs, domestic abuse, etc, should be illegal. And should have no-bullshit punishments attached. So people themselves can think "oh wow, I shouldn't do drugs because that would lead to X" If they can't think in terms "If I do X then it might lead to Y" then we shouldn't have them in our society anyway. Let's stop treating people with kid gloves. Let's stop trying to make things illegal because of "what it could lead to" and only make the violation of other citizen's rights illegal. Force society and the individual to pick up the slack. The government is not a substitute for good parenting and moral rectitude.

around europe winter is kidna fucked since december is now just like november but 5 degrees colder with no snow at all, and it starts snowing only around middle january

Suddenly, Finns.

yea THIS WEEK would be the time to tell the plebs they don't get to vote

Where I live towards the end of October/middle of November we get a dump of snow, then it all melts, then a fuck ton of rain until January. Then it's just SHIT weather and road conditions until April

i know that but they're not the total niggers

This is the future western vanguard that will fight against the chinese takeover of the world
We're fucked

Attached: shame.gif (245x213, 968K)

Wish I could turn back time to the goold old days

Attached: Le_Président_Molé_saisi_par_les_factieux_au_temps_des_guerres_de_la_Fronde.jpg (565x700, 136K)

Physiognomy isn't real you bigot

I have to agree with you here, though Trump not instantly hiring Kobach has the excuse that he wanted to try governornship.

I've loved autumn since I was very young.

Attached: Autumn.jpg (3504x2336, 1.94M)

>Maybe drugs shouldn't be illegal.
No, of course. The opioid crisis is just a figament on the imagination. You're going to get me on that argument if we're talking about things like that or alcohol, not weed, not sorry.

We don't kill enough drug pushers but it's the drug being pushed that actually matters.

True

Attached: 414BFD59E1C545789E0A52F981202060.png (1240x1024, 42K)

And now he doesn't and Trump could put him where he needs to be right now. He doesn't, JK is gone but Nielsen gets to keep running DHS? Shit is not adding up and it's time so-called supporters look into it.

I rather see Peter Thiel or some other outsider.

But chief of staff literally is just a senior manager or senior secretary. It's not really a powerful position.

The opioid crisis is a symptom of the disease but not the disease itself. Our society/economy/country has gone to such shit that people take heroin to dull themself from the pain of living. It's the same with abortion, should it be legal/not legal? Well if people weren't going around fucking like dogs, then the entire question goes away.

Awoo

Attached: jlwtiz9gby021.jpg (640x802, 101K)

Why the hell would I be in a women’s prison

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=wLyxcvFJ-a0
BRAAP

Yes, a based girardian as chief of staff

I would help him

>I rather see Peter Thiel or some other outsider.

Alex Jones.

Furthermore, people have no idea what government as an entity is and what it's role is.

Government is organized martial force. It claims a monopoly on force to settle disputes and administer justice when someone violates the rights of someone else. It uses that organized martial force to protect its citizens from foreign threats. It does not use that force to violate people's rights, else it becomes tyranny and illegitimate. It is not a healthcare provider, it is not a church, it is not a foodbank, it is not your parents.

The opioid crisis is because society is shit. Because families are shit, because individuals are shit because they were raised by an incompetent, unhealthy and apathetic society. Martial force is not going to fix that. Try all you want, martial force is not going to fix that.

Everyone needs to wake the fuck up and realize that there are things in the realm of the state and then there are things in the realm of society. These problems have to be fixed socially. It's simply out of the hands of government to fix. They should not, because they can not, try to fix social problems. Everyone hates to hear it, everyone loves to think there is an easy answer or an easy fix, but it is ON US as individuals, as families, as communities to fix these issues.

>muh opioid crisis! Government Please Help!
How is that any different than
>Muh healthcare costs! Government Please Help!

wew

(((JENNIFER RUBIN))) PREDICTS TRUMP WILL RESIGN THE PRESIDENCY 10 MINUETS BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE — SO PENCE CAN PARDON HIM

Attached: 7992C4B2-3C3A-4125-A7B8-6BA1CA1F8765.jpg (1125x618, 212K)

>Non-Maiming Corporal Punishment
I could actually go for this. Broke in to an old lady's house looking for crack money? Better believe that's an ass whoopin', boy.

Bring it back to how our fathers would have treated us if we were teens just 30 years aho

MSNBC just read through the 200 pages of Comey's testimony. Eh, tough break Republishits. All you wanted to know was about Hillary Clinton's emails and Comey BTFO all Republicans. It's time to stop feeding a fed horse with this. As MSNBC said, Clinton has been cleared of all wrongdoing already. You're just embarrassing yourselves now. Just keep wasting your last few days on this and when Democrats take control, we will reverse everything you shitlords have done easily, stop Trump from doing anything else, and finally arrest Trump and expose the massive corruption and wrongdoing Republishits have been doing for years. Your time is up.

Leafs get the rake

D E V I L I S H

Attached: mfw31.jpg (310x392, 33K)

>American colonies judicially punished in a variety of forms, including whipping, stocks, the pillory and the ducking stool.[64] In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, whipping posts were considered indispensable in American and English towns.[65] Starting in 1776, Gen. George Washington strongly advocated and utilized JCP in the Continental Army, with due process protection, obtaining in 1776 authority from the Continental Congress to impose 100 lashes, more than the previous limit of 39.[66] In his 1778 Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments, Thomas Jefferson provided up to 15 lashes for individuals pretending to witchcraft or prophecy, at the jury’s discretion; castration for men guilty of rape, polygamy or sodomy, and a minimum half-inch hole bored in the nose cartilage of women convicted of those sex crimes.[67] In 1781, Washington requested legal authority from the Continental Congress to impose up to 500 lashes, as there was still a punishment gap between 100 lashes and the death penalty.[68] The Founders believed whipping and other forms of corporal punishment effectively promoted pro-social and discouraged anti-social behavior. Two later presidents, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt, advocated judicial corporal punishment as punishment for wife-beating.[69]

NICE FILENAME

>JCP
Judicial corporal punishment

Thiel would be 10/10 pick

It's over. Robert Mueller is about to go in dry. Prepare your anus.