This video is a good watch

This video is a good watch
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rh0t2f1hmc

Basically detailing why men are becoming more reliant on games and giving up on society, and what the future is going to look like if things don't change

Attached: 1544085963187.jpg (640x960, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vFO0OlcE4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=anM5SnCbVU4
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch something proper ANZAC
youtube.com/watch?v=2vFO0OlcE4Y

pretty baste

what a hot dude, damn

i look like that guy

How do I get a body like that lads?

its because of the appalling behavior of young women today.

>Work out
>Don’t eat shit
>Maybe roids
The first two will fix most of your shitty life anyway user, try it

Jow Forums
Working out consistently, a good diet, and taking care of yourself. Sleep well, eat well, etc etc.

Why on earth are you here instead of having an orgy with a bunch of models?

As society is becoming more female dominated, due to their inability to handle stress, criticism and conflict as much as men are, society is crumbling to cater to female needs.
Women are breaking free from the protection of men, and when faced with the challenges of the world, decide to change society instead of retreating back to where they should be, with men in charge.
This is why our society is going to fall

>Maybe roids
Maybe?

why couldn't I be born winning the genetic lottery like this guy..
Not fair!!

youtube.com/watch?v=anM5SnCbVU4

Attached: 1544172569536.gif (300x300, 1.59M)

dude! american krogan is excellent channel, I recommend watching his wolfenstein video(s)!

>men are becoming more reliant on games
kek, Jow Forums is just one big incel and loser projection now.

damn i wish that were me

>maybe roofs
>maybe
Open your eyes guys this guy has the blood test of a bull elephant in musth. He's as natural as Gatorade

I don't know what to eat

Maybe because hes not a sub-human degenerate. Im pretty Jow Forumsizen myself and i dont go around collecting venereal diseases.

Attached: 1532052318909.jpg (370x327, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4

Why try when the Fed is just going to crash the global economy. I stopped working out or trying when I realized we're heading into a global depression.

If things are going to be bad its better if you're in a good physical form.

Lift weights, eat properly and sleep well. In three to four years you'll start to see some progress, if so.

Even though I agree with pretty much all the points made in the video, I disagree a bit. Men turn to videogames because is the instant gratification to all the things that matter in life. Do you wanna be succesful in life, have a hot gf and kill everything that opose you? Good, you can do it in a couple of weeks with this game. But to do those things in real life, you have to work your ass off several years, if not decades. We are building a world where there are so much distraction, that is normal that people choose the easy path.

>Press play
>Hear beta voice
>Read title of video
>Disregard