I am counting on you to help me with this new info graphic pol

I just updated my Catholic Babylon info-graphic. I think I did a better job of organizing the info. I added more info, I also moved some info to part two, which I'm also working on. I would appreciate any comments/suggestions that the enlightened at people of pol have to offer. Thanks

Attached: Ring.jpg (454x330, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Uvdr
youtube.com/watch?v=LPZ39rqaIZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=irRDkcr5Diw
youtube.com/watch?v=bQmMFQzrEsc
youtube.com/watch?v=LTllC7TbM8M
youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwIfwqMB0
youtube.com/watch?v=MvleOBYTrDE
youtube.com/watch?v=AJMd5UiTeys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here you go

Attached: Catholic_Babylon_Part_One.gif (1000x6723, 2.49M)

slow day?

You should auto banned for having a still image file titled as a gif.

It's good for graphical rendering and clarity of picture.

Move this shit to

Use png

The sun has it's own set of symbolism outside of the sun god ra. To say everything with a sun in it relates to Ra worship is a little far fetched. Im not saying that you're wrong about Catholics being sun worshipers tho

i think this has to do with politics

whar are you taling about?

Ra was one of the ones that worshiped the sun

There were different societies all around the world but they all had the same belief system

My bad I got it confused. He declared himself god of the sun, if I remember correctly, which would make him a sun worshiper too.

That's because the gods are all the same just different names in different cultures. All of it changed when the tower of Babel fell, the original language was broken, and man was scattered across the world

>Phoneposter :^(
This

exactly

I use gif format because it has better compression

pretty good , upvoted

thanks

>itt ignorant Protestants who hate the early Christians

Proof of Protestant hatred of early Christian

St. Clement was the third successor of Peter as Bishop of Rome; otherwise known as the third Pope.

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4]

ST. IGNATIUS OF ANTIOCH (Alt)
St. Ignatius became the third bishop of Antioch, succeeding St. Evodius, who was the immediate successor of St. Peter. He heard St. John preach when he was a boy and knew St. Polycarp, Bishop of Smyrna. Seven of his letters written to various Christian communities have been preserved. Eventually, he received the martyr's crown as he was thrown to wild beasts in the arena.

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

"I have no taste for the food that perishes nor for the pleasures of this life. I want the Bread of God which is the Flesh of Christ, who was the seed of David; and for drink I desire His Blood which is love that cannot be destroyed."

-"Letter to the Romans", paragraph 7, circa 80-110 A.D.

"I have no taste for the food that perishes nor for the pleasures of this life. I want the Bread of God which is the Flesh of Christ, who was the seed of David; and for drink I desire His Blood which is love that cannot be destroyed."

-"Letter to the Romans", paragraph 7, circa 80-110 A.D.

"Take care, then who belong to God and to Jesus Christ - they are with the bishop. And those who repent and come to the unity of the Church - they too shall be of God, and will be living according to Jesus Christ. Do not err, my brethren: if anyone follow a schismatic, he will not inherit the Kingdom of God. If any man walk about with strange doctrine, he cannot lie down with the passion. Take care, then, to use one Eucharist, so that whatever you do, you do according to God: for there is one Flesh of our Lord Jesus Christ, and one cup in the union of His Blood; one altar, as there is one bishop with the presbytery and my fellow servants, the deacons."

-Epistle to the Philadelphians, 3:2-4:1, 110 A.D.

It's a decent compilation but from my perspective it's missing the founders who were the tribe of Dan aka DN, Den, Denyen, Danaoi, d3njw, Snake. I'd recommend looking into that tribe because their trademark is the snake and its iconography is stamped throughout all abrahamic religions since they were the founders of it all

ST. JUSTIN MARTYR (Alt)
St. Justin Martyr was born a pagan but converted to Christianity after studying philosophy. He was a prolific writer and many Church scholars consider him the greatest apologist or defender of the faith from the 2nd century. He was beheaded with six of his companions some time between 163 and 167 A.D.

"This food we call the Eucharist, of which no one is allowed to partake except one who believes that the things we teach are true, and has received the washing for forgiveness of sins and for rebirth, and who lives as Christ handed down to us. For we do not receive these things as common bread or common drink; but as Jesus Christ our Savior being incarnate by God's Word took flesh and blood for our salvation, so also we have been taught that the food consecrated by the Word of prayer which comes from him, from which our flesh and blood are nourished by transformation, is the flesh and blood of that incarnate Jesus."

"First Apology", Ch. 66, inter A.D. 148-155.

"God has therefore announced in advance that all the sacrifices offered in His name, which Jesus Christ offered, that is, in the Eucharist of the Bread and of the Chalice, which are offered by us Christians in every part of the world, are pleasing to Him."

"Dialogue with Trypho", Ch. 117, circa 130-160 A.D.

Explain why you contradict the early Christians first

ST. IRENAEUS OF LYONS (Alt)
St. Irenaeus succeeded St. Pothinus to become the second bishop of Lyons in 177 A.D. Earlier in his life he studied under St. Polycarp. Considered, one of the greatest theologians of the 2nd century, St. Irenaeus is best known for refuting the Gnostic heresies.

[Christ] has declared the cup, a part of creation, to be his own Blood, from which he causes our blood to flow; and the bread, a part of creation, he has established as his own Body, from which he gives increase to our bodies."

Source: St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Against Heresies, 180 A.D.:

"So then, if the mixed cup and the manufactured bread receive the Word of God and become the Eucharist, that is to say, the Blood and Body of Christ, which fortify and build up the substance of our flesh, how can these people claim that the flesh is incapable of receiving God's gift of eternal life, when it is nourished by Christ's Blood and Body and is His member? As the blessed apostle says in his letter to the Ephesians, 'For we are members of His Body, of His flesh and of His bones' (Eph. 5:30). He is not talking about some kind of 'spiritual' and 'invisible' man, 'for a spirit does not have flesh an bones' (Lk. 24:39). No, he is talking of the organism possessed by a real human being, composed of flesh and nerves and bones. It is this which is nourished by the cup which is His Blood, and is fortified by the bread which is His Body. The stem of the vine takes root in the earth and eventually bears fruit, and 'the grain of wheat falls into the earth' (Jn. 12:24), dissolves, rises again, multiplied by the all-containing Spirit of God, and finally after skilled processing, is put to human use. These two then receive the Word of God and become the Eucharist, which is the Body and Blood of Christ."

-"Five Books on the Unmasking and Refutation of the Falsely

Named Gnosis". Book 5:2, 2-3, circa 180 A.D.

PROTS DONT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS

Attached: Screenshot_20181130-165629_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1074x1621, 954K)

Daily reminder that the Catholic church is the anti christ

Attached: 1536523309792.jpg (683x5000, 2.2M)

>all the early Christians are false and I hate them the post

Abraham was a myth:
>Van Seters' Abraham in History and Tradition (1975) argues that no convincing evidence exists to support the historical existence of Abraham and the other Biblical Patriarchs or the historical reliability of their origins in Mesopotamia and their exploits and travels as depicted in the book of book of Genesis. This book attempts to undermine both the Biblical archaeology school of William F. Albright, who had argued over the previous fifty years that the archaeological record confirmed the essential truth of the history contained in Genesis, and the "tradition history" school of Albrecht Alt and Martin Noth, which argued that Genesis contained a core of valid social pre-history of the Israelites passed down through oral tradition prior to the composition of the written book itself.
-source John Van Seters research

Moses was a myth:
>Expulsion not Exodus
archive.is/0Uvdr
Sources:
T. Saeve-Soederbergh, in: Journal of Egyptian Archaeology, 37 (1951)
A.H. Gardiner, Egypt of the Pharaohs (1961),
S.R.K. Glanville (ed.), The Legacy of Egypt (1963)
M.A. Murray, The Splendour that was Egypt (1964)
D. Redford, Egypt, Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times (1992)
D. Redford and J. Weinstein, in: ABD (extensive bibliography)
A. Rainey, in: BASOR, 295 (1994)
C. Redmount, in: BA, 58 (1995)
E. Oren (ed.), The Hyksos: New Historical and Archaeological Perspectives (1997) COS II

And Jesus was a myth too:
>Did Jesus Exist? Dr. Robert M Price, Dr. Richard Carrier, David Fitzgerald
youtube.com/watch?v=LPZ39rqaIZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=irRDkcr5Diw

>Why the Gospels Are Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=bQmMFQzrEsc

>Why Invent the Jesus?
youtube.com/watch?v=LTllC7TbM8M

>Jesus Mythicism
youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwIfwqMB0

>Examining the Existence of a Historical Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=MvleOBYTrDE

>Biggest Lie -- The 4th Gospel
youtube.com/watch?v=AJMd5UiTeys

meanwhile in reality
This KILLS the Protscum

I don't respond to memeflags

>no repetitive prayers
New Testament scholarahip:

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-014431_PocketBook.jpg (1080x464, 312K)

>yfw when you were the anti christ all along

Attached: Screenshot_48.png (756x447, 639K)

WHAT PROTS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-014608_PocketBook.jpg (1080x1141, 760K)

What exactly am I looking at here?

Sage

>all the early christians who suffered and were martyred are in hell and God adbandoned the church until I CAME ALONG

SOLA EGO!

Prot stupidity

PROTS HATE THE BIBLE

THIS IS THE PROOF

WHY DENY MATTHEW AUTHENTICITY PRODDIES?

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-174102_PocketBook.jpg (1074x1363, 767K)

hell another concept made up by the Catholics

>baptism is only a symbol
NEW TESTAMENT GREEK:

Attached: Screenshot_20180420-094404.png (1080x1920, 682K)

Post the second part already.

very true

Attached: Tribe of snakes.png (1287x1109, 2.29M)

Come back when you have the early christians to vouch for you

Said nobody ever

Attached: 30705164_10215502560746403_2302433715713736704_n.jpg (640x443, 23K)

Attached: whydidutellme.jpg (630x630, 73K)

EXPLAIN THIS

Attached: Screenshot_20171222-112631.png (1080x1920, 325K)

Bump and saved. I didn’t like all of you mexican niggers but after those Tijuana residents fucked up those migrants and now this comfy infographic.... gained some respect in my eyes and I can only speak for myself

Attached: 1233CEFF-F742-4565-A52B-C781F7F0164E.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

>the early christians are proddies
PROVE IT

EXPLAIN THESE

Come back when you have the Jews to vouch for you , or did hell suddenly start to exist ?

meanwhile the bible and early Christians are false by YOUR standards

ONE OUT OF ONE MILLION PROOFS

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-052402.png (1080x1920, 415K)

meanwhile Jews worship DIFFERENT THAN YOU IN REALITY

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-010810_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x1920, 848K)

and ALSOOOPS

Attached: Screenshot_20180612-144850.png (1080x1920, 347K)

THIS KILLS THE PRODDIE

Attached: Screenshot_20180107-101542.png (1080x1920, 400K)

Yo Mexibros, thoughts on AMLO? Took good to be true? Or the Mexican deep states worst nightmare?

I've always said Mexico is our greatest ally if they stop being so corrupt and screwing each other over.

Will he help destroy the CIA cartelnigger problem? What about starting to horde all your silver? And that train Panama canal thing he wants to do.

You guys need some blockchain tech in there to fix the government and "decentralize" the money/politics.

PRODDIES CANT EXPLAIN THIS AT ALL!

He is a moron who is a Protnigger spitting on the bible and early christians

Not 1 bible verse ... Sad ...The Jews believed different things they also had different sects

One proof

Attached: Screenshot_20181129-084826_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x1920, 1.07M)

>t. hate reality

>Denyen
What I'm trying to show s that all that the snake/dragon sun worship existed BEFORE the abrahamic religions.

The early christians were divided. You just quote the ones who were approved by Rome. Ever think about ROMA being the opposite of AMOR?

>t. I hate the early christians and are more smart than all of them combined!

>t. Gnostic
>t. show ZERO evidence of proto proddie

and how you HATE THE EARLY CHRISTIANS

Papal Ring

I see a thousand retarded protty post every day and have grown very weary of defending the RCC so keep up the good work

>muh pagan
meanwhile early Christians:

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-022057_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x932, 663K)

Thanks

Explain THIS

Attached: Screenshot_20180125-190941.png (1080x1920, 388K)

T. IDOLATER WHO HATES THE EARLY CHRISTIANS

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-212735.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

OH NO IT IS LIKE PAGAN STYLE OF PAINTING

THEREFORE PAGAN!

PROTNIGGER LOGIC

Stfu keep your other kiked thought viruses away from me, all present popular religions are filled with sheep NPC beta brainlets and are ruled by the same Satanic pedophiles in the banking system.

They rose to power by being religious leaders. Effectively naming theology as the source of the greatest evil known to man.

PROTNIGGERS THINK THE EARLY BIBLES ARE PAGAN

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-225344.png (1080x1920, 636K)

PROTESTANTISM IS NPC THE RELIGION

IT DENIES FREE WILL

EVER WONDERED WHY CALVINISM AND LUTHER HATE ERASMUS WHEN HE WROTE DEFENDING FREE WILL?

>I want to shit on the early christians the post

Attached: Screenshot_20180201-120538.png (1080x1920, 479K)

dont mind me , just posting the most important verses for the end times

A House Divided

(Matthew 12:22-30; Luke 11:14-23)

20And the multitude cometh together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread. 21And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself. 22And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? 24And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. 27No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

The Unpardonable Sin

(Matthew 12:31-32)

>28Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 30Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

If someone wanted to be Catholic in the current year is an SSPX parish the best option for them? How do more mainstream Catholics and Rome view SSPX?

Attached: being_catholic_is_antisemitic_goy.jpg (1085x859, 197K)

WHAT PROTS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT JUDGEMENT IN THE BIBLE

Attached: Screenshot_20180201-120554.png (1080x1920, 434K)

Refute the giant osiris' penis standing in the Vatican.

>I what on all modern theology in the face of some religious cunt and even with the truth before their very eyes. They do not wipe the shit from their face and instead claim it a blessing from God.

SOLA FIDE BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20180201-120607.png (1080x1920, 397K)

>all the early christians arent christians

I shat*

>t. hates the early christians

>i hate the source
This KILLS SOLA SCRIPTURA

Attached: Screenshot_20171230-151036.png (1080x1920, 520K)

They're christians alright. So how does that justify Rome being a whore and a snake?

EXPLAIN WHY THEY AGREE MORE WITH ROME THAN YOU

SOLA FIIDE DESTROYED

Attached: Screenshot_20180207-100926.png (1080x1920, 348K)

SOLA FIDE BTFO BY NEW TESTAMENT GREEK

Attached: Screenshot_20180420-040207.png (1080x1920, 616K)

The early Christians are the apostles , everything after that becomes questionable , even john says the anti christ is in the world today

1 John 4:3
>And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

>and even now already is it in the world.

The TRUTH ABOUT BLESSED RATHER AREE THOSE WHO HEAR THE WORD AND DO IT IN RESPONSE TO PRAISE OF JESUS MOTHER

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-025210_Samsung Internet.jpg (914x667, 321K)

PRAISING MARY IS PART OF PRAISING CHRIST

AND NOW NT SCHOLARS ACKNOWLEDGE THIS FACT

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-025227_Samsung Internet.jpg (867x1063, 508K)

>after the New Testament, all real christians GONE

>meanwhile I ignore MATTHEW

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-175757_PocketBook.jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)

THIS KILLS THE PROT WHO HATES ROME

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-174830_PocketBook.jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)

O PROTESTANT EISEGESIS!

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-175733_PocketBook.jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)