George Carlin on redpills

Was George Carlin the most redpilled comedian and do you think he would have addressed the issue of IQ and the JQ if he was alive today?

What is pole's opinion on Carlin in general? Is he redpilled as fuck?

Attached: v-021_w.jpg (497x323, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY
youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0
youtube.com/watch?v=WkjHqB52JN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

George is my all time fav. My friends and I even would write our own " people I can do without" while on benahist the generic Benadryl take 4 drink diet pepsi think listen to carlin then write your own creations. fun times.

Attached: Washington-Trees.jpg (1200x900, 624K)

Carlin was the world's greatest comedian until he became applause drunk and became a loud, angry old man

I love Carlin. He's more of a lefty but he could see through most of the bullshit. Fell into the white people are evil trap.

Bill Hicks as well.

I like this post so much! Keep Carlin alive brother!

Attached: george-carlin.jpg (3840x1600, 404K)

>pole's
And suddenly I lost interest

He became an "old fuck" and that's what he would expect from you to call him. he knew and was very wise even politically for his time. still relevant today what he said.

>remove you stake

Yeah redpilled my ass. He was a good goy.

People I can do without,.. A dentist with blood in his hair

He was fucking laughing at you, you dumb cunts Carlin is a jew and he knew the plan.
He was a sociopath as in he hated white society, seen us a dumb cunts.
Which it seems we have become.

this. gay jew.

I loved Carlin as a kid, but I haven't listened to any of his stuff in many years because I'm pretty sure that if I do I'll realize that he was just a faggot.

People I can do without,.. A trans man to woman Olympic waterpoloist with 6 gold medals.

Honestly same lol. Some of his stuff is kinda shit but he still has a few things that stand up even today

he was a true freedom lover who would've ripped up the left today

How high are you rn?

Attached: 2C6651E8-77B1-4347-89F8-1C841736BE97.jpg (690x764, 289K)

Yes, most redpilled comic of all time. Not even close.

he has tons of material.. look up more carlin and sam kinison youtube. it's dry humor but very much Jow Forums material if you ever gave it a try. you might like it. I was born in 82 so I pretty much grew up while he was in his peak. His comedy is gold.

pfffffft. Carlin is basically the prototype for the edgy latenight hosts we have these days like Colbert. He said nothing that was truly enlightening, it was all just enough edge to make you faggots feel special

I'm pretty high and on my 19th beer private reserve.

Attached: layers_of_atmosphere.jpg (300x344, 25K)

Yeah but admittedly he was anti-corporate. You'd never hear any of those late night jews call out big business.

Carlin? Lefty? Dude he was a libertarian. He viewed the government the way you might look at an ebola infested nigger from some shithole country in Africa.

the funny thing is , he would say he didn't care if other men fuck themselves as long as it didn't interrupt the flow of his day,.. The shit going on today would piss him off bad and he would for sure speak against it.. Old George Carlin is NOT like Robert De Niro.

Yeah if he was around today he'd get himself deplatformed in an instant. :P

Slow down dude. I used to pound brews like that and fucked up my liver. Also, even when I wasn’t hung over I was a nervous mess when not drinking.

Attached: 6E583137-367A-4001-8992-572CEA11BBB6.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Another Carlin line.
Just think about how dumb the average person is. Then remember 50% are dumber than that.

Pro choice, white knight about women's rights, anti religious, degenerate by talking about masturbating all the time, edgy memelord talking about old white men oppressing me. Based and red pulled as fuck all right, he would be naming the Jew and shouting Heil on stage.

That's true. He certainly wouldn't be a part of the current regressive left.

He bought into the white people are evil ideology like lefties do. But he did despise government.

That is unmistakably liberal humor

Attached: 0468ABD4-A59C-4C57-B957-188FAC89A6B1.gif (320x213, 1.09M)

Your image is just left rhetoric 101. Just cause it's anti capitalist doesnt mean anything.

Yeah, and I'm glad he said what he did in his time here. I had the chance to see his last show but didn't have the money. my 2 friends went i had the money but bills. RIP. Carlin's comedy shaped me.

Wow is pol retarded now. Feel like I'm reading reddit. Go drink more beer cuck.

All comedians should be avoided.

Fuck off cock sucker. i never reddit. serious never even been on it. but i been Jow Forums since 2007 .

He would be another liberal faggot whose entire routine would be fuck drumpf tweets. Better to see your heroes die before they can humiliate themselves

He was right about euphemisms and political correctness. He was right about distrust of the government. He wasn't perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY

George Carlin = If Bill Hicks had been able to live longer and stay funny the entire time.

Doesn't matter. If you actually like that edgy faggot and treat him as an idol, I can guarantee you are a doormat of a man. Reddit would be home for you.

Beer is for cowards who feel the need to anesthetize their miserable life. Quit jerking off, go lift and read a book not written by some pretentious trendy jew. Thank me for being one of the few that cared enough to give you the tough love you need.

Attached: nig-off.jpg (300x300, 20K)

You are a little man. if I like real "edgy" comics then you have no say. facts are you are a faggot. tits or get the fuck out

The nephilim rises.

Carlin is a lefty cuck. Sad to see pol drop this low and not see through that.

Probably this. But maybe they killed him. People are too likely to believe him.

He was very cringe and bluepilled, in all actuality.

you have to remember lefty was popular. the Hollywood people should tell you what to think was the normal....... Carlin was genius at making laughs the times then you get in where you fit in, and same rules apply still. Carlin is our guy.

Carlin was right in identifying the main problem plaguing the United States, but he was dead wrong about the source of said problem. Maybe he knew in his own mind, but knew it would be akin to career (and probably actual) suicide if he ever brought up the kikes.

Carlin died in 2008. People are trying to judge his stand up act in 2018. Lotta shit has changed, he would have as well imo.

I was fucking clueless 10 years ago.

Yeah, kike on a stick is so much better.

Attached: on-a-stick.png (512x1024, 329K)

Yep

he was so redpilled when he was on cnn saying cnn was the best news network that tells the truth lol. i can't find the damn clip, i think it was larry king, but it was the year before he died.

In the vid I posted in the thread he mentions Israeli murders are called commandos and arab commandos are called terrorists so he can see the Israel question. But it's a generic lefty take on it, the brown people are more noble.

youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0

youtube.com/watch?v=WkjHqB52JN4

Carlin on 911.

He knew.

George Carlin if alive today would be hating on Trump and totally into the entire SJW culture. There was nothing red pilled about him.

Honestly he is the real redpill

Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits

Carlin was commie. Pro gun control.
But in terms of calling out the elites he was pretty good, probably one of my earlier red pills in adolescence